Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »
May 13, 2019 6:33 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

well dude at least you are not fighting in the war... you're just eating popcorn and watching a movie
well I don't have time, I'm about to head to my class and study for an hour before my exam on linear algebra

dont do that "bully kiana" alliance shit again please
May 13, 2019 6:33 AM

Aug 2012
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

well dude at least you are not fighting in the war... you're just eating popcorn and watching a movie
well I don't have time, I'm about to head to my class and study for an hour before my exam on linear algebra
all the best

May 13, 2019 6:36 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Since Kiiruma's egg list is already out in the open, Ill spell it out for you, he is claiming to have the Watcher egg, and that, that should make him obvious town

hey guys remember this??
May 13, 2019 6:37 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Mishukax said:

Mishu is town

Where is he claiming that, and why is that obvious town...

1. doubtful
2. he claimed his egg choice should make him obvious town, which from the looks of his list, is the watcher egg
3. I am not calling him obvious town, and I dont think it makes him obvious town

aadono claimed watcher egg? she's being cc'd by kiiruma then... and kiiruma hasnt posted so far

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
@_Wisp what do you like about dono, she's being very opportunistic with her reads.

remember this????????

tell me what do you guys like about dono

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
_Wisp said:
Since Kiiruma's egg list is already out in the open, Ill spell it out for you, he is claiming to have the Watcher egg, and that, that should make him obvious town

hey guys remember this??
lmao... That was a mistake on my part, we already cleared this up
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 13, 2019 6:38 AM

Jan 2014
It's not what I like about dono, it's what I don't like about you

#bullykiana
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 13, 2019 6:38 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
I say we cfd dono

what happened to this???
May 13, 2019 6:39 AM

Jan 2019
Phraze said:
I think Kiana is going in townblock. her votes have gone to many places. vca

thank you phraze for actually supporting me even early in the game
May 13, 2019 6:40 AM

Jan 2014
@Togs VC plz
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 13, 2019 6:40 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
I can't vote Phraze that ties it

you see this? mishu doesnt want to vote phraze (CW to eyeh) cos it ties it. mishu HELPED EYEH get lynched.

yet aadono "scumreads" mishu

fake scumreads from aadono caught again
May 13, 2019 6:41 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze is still a suspect.
Awa is more suspicious now for hesitating to vote him.

abu is just too good at the game, he caught aadono early before all this nonsense and guilty happened
May 13, 2019 6:42 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Town
Logic/abu/lucian

Town read
yurkin/wisp

Town lean
Kiiruma/kiana

Neutral
shin/ironace/jamie

Scum lean
Mishu/phraze/dono

logic scumreads dono but now is voting me instead of dono. no logic there.

Jan 2019
Kiana_Kaslana said:
why didnt scum try to save eyeh then

i feel so stupid posting this yesterday now that i know that theres 2 scum behind me just voting eyeh cw lol

Jan 2019
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono tired

aadono could have tied the votes though. by not voting on the counterwagon phraze, she let eyeh be lynched for 0 town cred.

i think that makes aadono acctually town

i got fooled here
May 13, 2019 6:43 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Phraze said:
@yurkin why didn't u vote Dono if u wanted to cfd?

Because I didn't
Doesn't change dono is still scum

^why are you not voting dono now? convenient amnesia??^
May 13, 2019 6:44 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:
Who's dono's partner?

HOW ON EARTH WOULD I KNOW ASK AADONO YOURSELF
This post proves that you did not do what I asked you to before I logged out last night. If you are certain she is scum then she could not have made the night kill last night. This means you should have been helping us find the 3rd mafia this whole time like I asked you.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 13, 2019 6:45 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
There is no majority lynch, so idk what you are worried about, both kiana and awa will have time to speak before this day is over, either way Dono's protection of Eyeh felt unwarrented while Kiana's felt more real

convenient amnesia ??
May 13, 2019 6:46 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Mishu just doesn't seem to have any ulterior motive, which feels townie

But like I feel like his thoughts also don't say much of anything

Anyways, Kiana or dono, it's always dono, because dono felt less real in her reasoning for not wanting to vote Eyeh,

did her reasoning become super real now that she defended herself??
May 13, 2019 6:48 AM

Jan 2019
Kiana_Kaslana said:
i think i just set up a flag

i just kick myself for setting up the flag
May 13, 2019 6:48 AM

Jan 2019
RE said:
For the record, I think Kiana's been really townie today. At this point would easily lynch aa-dono over her. But that was a conclusion you (Kiiruma) reached independently of the dichotomy.

Kiana_Kaslana said:
I think it’s time for me to just claim it... if aadono is scum as we suspect.. scum already know my role

I’m the psychic neighborizer egg... I neighbored aadono last night cos I like aadono

She convinced me she was town... and I believed her... then we talked about stuff. She thought I was town too so she claimed her egg, it’s the jailkeeper egg, and that’s a very town egg, so I believed her even more... but now wisp did the sensor and she’s confscum from my POV (unless wisp is lying, then we must lynch him!!)

Why aadono why??? Why you lied to me...???? I thought we were friendss
Did you talk about reads? She may have left spew.

@RE you have to save me here, you have the power to help me now
May 13, 2019 6:49 AM

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
_Wisp said:
There is no majority lynch, so idk what you are worried about, both kiana and awa will have time to speak before this day is over, either way Dono's protection of Eyeh felt unwarrented while Kiana's felt more real

convenient amnesia ??
ok?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 13, 2019 6:49 AM

Jan 2019
since day 2 started people are just calling my lost wolf and now they are calling me scum...

someone is out for my head.... i am obviously town... to me of course
May 13, 2019 6:50 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

convenient amnesia ??
ok?

vote aadono? dono's protection of eyeh fells unwarranted while mine feels more real??
May 13, 2019 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
I have never seen so much spew in a mafia game before. The fact the kiana will not talk about the other players or give a read list leave me to believe she's not trying to be linked to her final teammate

May 13, 2019 6:52 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
I have never seen so much spew in a mafia game before. The fact the kiana will not talk about the other players or give a read list leave me to believe she's not trying to be linked to her final teammate

you have no idea what you're talking about. i've already talked about other players. i dont have a teammate.

why dont you ask aadono those questions and force her to put her on the spot huh??
May 13, 2019 6:53 AM

Jan 2014
@logic340
I already solved the game lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2019
it feels like no matter what i say nobody cares cos it isnt lylo and aadono is just more charming than me

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
@logic340
I already solved the game lol

your solve is nonsense. you called phraze egotistical but it turns out youre the one with the wrong reads, shame on you
May 13, 2019 6:55 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
@Shinichi-kun
there is some merit to Abu being scum, only in a world where Awa doesnt flip jailkeeper

Abu counter claims his own partner it looks really good
I am not going to look at Kiana anymore until this flip happens

like dude just vote aadono and we can be done with this nonsense

Jan 2014
Well the thing is, is like it all depends on this Lynch, if you are town, I'll throw that tinfoil in the garbage, and we will Lynch dono and go from there, if I am right, then I deserve to be a little egotistical

This Lynch is not the end all be all of this game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2010
@kiana_kaslana After feet being fooled by I why would you still have so much faith in your read of dono?

Read list before your lynch please.

May 13, 2019 6:56 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Time to change things around.
unvote:
vote: kiana

you know what. i think you could be scum with aadono now. you're focing people to do the impsosible to make them look scummy. but when you change your vote on me you dont do it with any reason.

i think i suspected you on day 1 too.

so posssible aadono's partners are: yurkin/logic atm
May 13, 2019 6:57 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
it feels like no matter what i say nobody cares cos it isnt lylo and aadono is just more charming than me
I don't know about others but is not the charm is doing it it's your lack of scum hunting it is the fact that you just constantly say I'm town and town you guys are dumb you guys not talking about you guys are stupid that's the stuff is not working with me

May 13, 2019 6:57 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Well the thing is, is like it all depends on this Lynch, if you are town, I'll throw that tinfoil in the garbage, and we will Lynch dono and go from there, if I am right, then I deserve to be a little egotistical

This Lynch is not the end all be all of this game

its true, thats why u dont care, but its the be all for me, if blue team dies i dont get to play. so help me out, and maybe i can help you win.
May 13, 2019 6:58 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
I don't know about others but is not the charm is doing it it's your lack of scum hunting it is the fact that you just constantly say I'm town and town you guys are dumb you guys not talking about you guys are stupid that's the stuff is not working with me

what scum hunting has aadono done? why are you giving me such a high bar to do? you're deliberately making it hard for me.
May 13, 2019 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
Time to change things around.
unvote:
vote: kiana

you know what. i think you could be scum with aadono now. you're focing people to do the impsosible to make them look scummy. but when you change your vote on me you dont do it with any reason.

You did suspect me day one and you were clearly wrong then as well. It seems you only suspect people after they start suspecting you? I guess I will go read your post again though I already did and did not see what I requested from you

May 13, 2019 6:59 AM

May 2013
I come back to 10 pages of what seems to be the biggest mess since the invasion of Russia.

I did a quick read with my brain almost turned off and I see way too many statements from Kiana, some of which contradictory, to be able to properly compute all of them. That and a lot of trying to convince people by bringing in meta, which honestly I know even less what to do with.

Kiana, I don't know why you analysed my vote as a final vote when I clearly placed it to balance things out after the ton of dono votes early phase and had no idea if it would stay there. I was actually among those who nurtured a tiny doubt for Wisp before you and dono started posting about this whole jailer thing.

But right now I'm not moving my vote. Mafia doesn't claim another egg than theirs and dono's summary of how she claimed watcher in the secret chat makes sense to me. Part of me wants to check dono's egg tonight but that would just be stalling this issue.

I don't want to take a deeper look like reading D1 kiana and dono and weighing that against the D2 mess.

Lynching dono still works, since we would know the role for sure, plus Abu's from what I understand. Obviously I'd rather be precise here but we can afford a mistake with the current numbers, so Kiana or dono... search me. But for reasons stated above, likely Kiana.

And dono is my fan why would I vote her!

I know I was pinged a few times by logic this phase. I swear I'll do justice to that eventually. I don't want to clog up this thread, plus I can't do anything proper with my current time. I think I'll miss phase change.
May 13, 2019 7:00 AM

May 2013
LMAO 30 posts added while I was typing the above.
May 13, 2019 7:00 AM

Jan 2014
@kiana_kaslana
So who is the last scum with awa?
Thoughts on the lost wolf?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 13, 2019 7:01 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

what scum hunting has aadono done? why are you giving me such a high bar to do? you're deliberately making it hard for me.
If anything I think you made it hard for yourself place blame where the blame should be placed look in the mirror point the finger at yourself. You're plays with causing you to get lynched you nothing else

May 13, 2019 7:03 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

You did suspect me day one and you were clearly wrong then as well. It seems you only suspect people after they start suspecting you? I guess I will go read your post again though I already did and did not see what I requested from you

well its not as wrong as you are being on me! i think we have it even.

after all, scum like to vote for me because im an easy target. look, dono is one of them. of course their partner would be voting for me too, so FoS all the people who just vote me for stupid reasons
May 13, 2019 7:08 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
@kiana_kaslana

i wrote a long reply to reply you but i misclicked cancel instead of submit so i have to rewrite it again from what i remember from memory.

i think yurkin/logic/mishu could be scum with aadono, they are helping her without good reasoning, they are voting me without good reasoning.

i thought phraze and abu could have been scum previously but now theyre the only ones helping me. so they are clear to my eyes. i thought some paranoia and tinfoil on abu but i dont see why abu-scum helps me now when he could feed me to the wolves (like you're allowing now). so he is town to me.

mishu could be lost wolf because i dont see him and aadono coordinating too much, im not very sure about lost wolf, we need to re look at who is trying to signal to eyeh + aadono, but my instincts are the people who are voting me or helping aadono for free to lynch me without being too coordinated and knowing their alignments and teammates with associatives.
May 13, 2019 7:09 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I don't like that Mishu's not voting, seems like he's trying to hide his tracks, but I don't think there's anything wrong with his views here. Except the part about Eyeh being new.
I guess I'm curious how he had so much to say about someone who posted so little?

May 13, 2019 7:10 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

If anything I think you made it hard for yourself place blame where the blame should be placed look in the mirror point the finger at yourself. You're plays with causing you to get lynched you nothing else

well true. aadono is a stronger player than me, she has a stronger town play that is making me look bad, and i made some mistakes, i admitted it.

but if you're town here that doesnt give you the excuse to be lazy and just vote me without using your own brain. you cant just sit there and expect the victim to do all the work while you sit there and threaten to execute them if they are not good at it.. it doesnt work that way..
May 13, 2019 7:11 AM

Jan 2014
My exam starts soon... Me being around for EoD depends on how long it takes
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
_Wisp said:
@kiana_kaslana

i wrote a long reply to reply you but i misclicked cancel instead of submit so i have to rewrite it again from what i remember from memory.

i think yurkin/logic/mishu could be scum with aadono, they are helping her without good reasoning, they are voting me without good reasoning.

i thought phraze and abu could have been scum previously but now theyre the only ones helping me. so they are clear to my eyes. i thought some paranoia and tinfoil on abu but i dont see why abu-scum helps me now when he could feed me to the wolves (like you're allowing now). so he is town to me.

mishu could be lost wolf because i dont see him and aadono coordinating too much, im not very sure about lost wolf, we need to re look at who is trying to signal to eyeh + aadono, but my instincts are the people who are voting me or helping aadono for free to lynch me without being too coordinated and knowing their alignments and teammates with associatives.
So her reads are based on the way people view her..... I can be scum because Hey I think she scum?? While on the other hand phrase and Abu must be town because they are helping her somehow?

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
My exam starts soon... Me being around for EoD depends on how long it takes

you're mocking me right now, at this point i hope aadono beats you and you lose this game
May 13, 2019 7:12 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

So her reads are based on the way people view her..... I can be scum because Hey I think she scum?? While on the other hand phrase and Abu must be town because they are helping her somehow?

look dude.

i am town.

aadono is scum

aadono-scum wants to lynch me

the scumteam is going to help her

obviously then we look for the scum on my wagon

its not rocket science
May 13, 2019 7:13 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
I don't like that Mishu's not voting, seems like he's trying to hide his tracks, but I don't think there's anything wrong with his views here. Except the part about Eyeh being new.
I guess I'm curious how he had so much to say about someone who posted so little?
I think the post was justifying why he didn't vote instead of actual opinion on Eyeh.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.