Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2017 11:50 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Why would I bother making myself look so incompetent though? When I could have said that I protect myself, or someone else protected me? You pushing hard on me makes you look worse and worse with everyone you make lol.

//Also for that matter, even if I don't act town. I have proven my power with that Rinto flip. No matter how I act, or how I seem to act to you, I am town. That can't be said for you though.

Then lynch me on day4 rosie, its quite simple, you've got plenty of supporterts, right.
Don't worry I plan on it :P

Apr 11, 2017 11:52 PM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:
Priest - grrr
Rosie - psychic
Ruu - pathologist
Logic - Town Crier
Reiynii - ??? (Sleepwalker presumably)

Wait who else claimed?

Sleepwalker doesn't know who they are. So as I said, we have 1 extra PR...

Right. Yes they are awfully suspicious.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 11, 2017 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I could check Kit tonight, though I think that might be a waste of my power

//Of course... even if we did this, since we are both telling the truth, you'd never believe us lol
Oyasumi_RosieApr 11, 2017 11:59 PM

Apr 11, 2017 11:58 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:

Then lynch me on day4 rosie, its quite simple, you've got plenty of supporterts, right.
Don't worry I plan on it :P

Dont worry I dont care about it :p
Town lost so fast this game
Apr 12, 2017 12:01 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

//Of course... even if we did this, since we are both telling the truth, you'd never believe us lol

If reiynii doesn't provide a sufficient explanation, I'd check him.
Apr 12, 2017 12:02 AM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

I don't think so. I'd say checking Kit is correct. Why? The nature of her powers is very useful to us if she's indeed town, but there's a small possibility like what aastros and shinichi said that she may be an original zombie manipulating all of us. While I think that there's a smaller chance of the latter, I still prefer to be safe than sorry as we're not lynching Kit without a guilty report as her role is too impt for town to lose. That and I townread her so if she's scum, better get her out of the game fast, if not, we have a very strong town heading into late game.
Apr 12, 2017 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:

I don't think so. I'd say checking Kit is correct. Why? The nature of her powers is very useful to us if she's indeed town, but there's a small possibility like what aastros and shinichi said that she may be an original zombie manipulating all of us. While I think that there's a smaller chance of the latter, I still prefer to be safe than sorry as we're not lynching Kit without a guilty report as her role is too impt for town to lose. That and I townread her so if she's scum, better get her out of the game fast, if not, we have a very strong town heading into late game.

My reason for thinking that it was a bad idea is because its confirmation basis. If we are both telling the truth, which I believe we are, people who think me and kit are a team just got their proof that we are working together. Beside, even if I was lying and she wasn't, the it would be a piece of cake for me to sheep peoples town read of her.

And of course, would I be telling you all of this if there was even a chance that I am lying? Lets not go down that rabbit hole shall we?

What do you think of Yukrin, and what of the others that haven't posted anything yet?

Apr 12, 2017 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
I guess the only terrible thing about looking at Kit is that it doesn't actually clear me D:

Apr 12, 2017 12:08 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Qoco said:

Nah man. I'm just a pawn. I got hit N1.

I doubt so, a pawn would just claim his original role as it's easier. I think you're either a cult leader or an original zombie...

You are wrong. At a last minute lynch, it's smarter to claim a valuable role instead of a useless one. The risk is higher, but the reward is juicier. I am the living proof of this.
Apr 12, 2017 12:09 AM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Qoco said:

I'm not. I used to be a Vanilla. I claimed Pathologist because it's more believable than Vanilla.
You would have known you'd be counter claimed sooner or later so that was basically a death sentence

Didn't you say you wanted to make a deal? what do you have to offer?

The boss is making it hard to negotiate. I offer you my vote.
Apr 12, 2017 12:14 AM

Sep 2016
Qoco said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I doubt so, a pawn would just claim his original role as it's easier. I think you're either a cult leader or an original zombie...

You are wrong. At a last minute lynch, it's smarter to claim a valuable role instead of a useless one. The risk is higher, but the reward is juicier. I am the living proof of this.

You know, I believe you. You would probably be my first choice in conversion if I were the cultist. Which means I believe that the cultist is PentaFlare.

Predictions:
Cultists:
PentaFlare
Qoco
Astros

Zombies:
Doughkey
reiynii
Apr 12, 2017 12:15 AM

Dec 2014
@Qoco tell us your original role and new role if you have one. No lies. I'll take your word for it unless it is too unlikely. But I'll give you a fighting chance, that's a promise.
Apr 12, 2017 12:16 AM

Jul 2009
Now what is left is for logic to came back, blindly protect kit.
It will gave me a good laught. It couldn't be better lol.
Apr 12, 2017 12:19 AM

Dec 2014
yurkin said:
Now what is left is for logic to came back, blindly protect kit.
It will gave me a good laught. It couldn't be better lol.

I was also protecting Kit ytd. But something feels off about her report and the flips... I'll keep it to myself until I can confirm anything.

@aa-dono will the infected get a PM saying they're infected before a conversion? When killed, will a town that's infected but not converted just flip town or flip infected town?
Apr 12, 2017 12:26 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
@Qoco tell us your original role and new role if you have one. No lies. I'll take your word for it unless it is too unlikely. But I'll give you a fighting chance, that's a promise.

It's the same thing but with a different faction. I went from vanilla townie to vanilla scum. The difference is that we get a club. I don't really have any extra powers :)
Apr 12, 2017 12:29 AM

Dec 2016
Qoco said:
CorruptedPurity said:

It's the same thing but with a different faction. I went from vanilla townie to vanilla scum. The difference is that we get a club. I don't really have any extra powers :)

It's also weird because host doesn't let you talk always. It's like a switch that goes from the game thread to the club. Not like any other game I've seen.
Apr 12, 2017 12:40 AM

Jul 2009
I already asked aa-dono these questions, got possitive answer for both.
I mean the new role card will show not the original one.
Edit: my bad it wasnt the exact same question.
yurkinApr 12, 2017 12:46 AM
Apr 12, 2017 12:43 AM

Sep 2016
@logic340 btw what were your actual messages? I'm a little curious what mechanism is used to omit the words cause I think aa-dono said it's a secret.
Apr 12, 2017 12:49 AM

Dec 2014
Qoco said:
CorruptedPurity said:

My proposition: from what I gather here, you're vanilla cult member? Cos zombie has no club(right?). Give us your cult leader and help us hunt zombie and we have a deal. We won't lynch you til hyper late game.
Apr 12, 2017 12:51 AM

Dec 2014
yurkin said:
I already asked aa-dono these questions, got possitive answer for both.
I mean the new role card will show not the original one.
Edit: my bad it wasnt the exact same question.

Link me to her answer? Or just gimme the post number. I need to see it from host herself.
Apr 12, 2017 12:51 AM

Jul 2009
I'll have to wait for aa-dono to answer. the question.
But an infected person haven't changed allignment, so my guess is they will apear as town.
Apr 12, 2017 12:59 AM

Jul 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
Qoco said:

My proposition: from what I gather here, you're vanilla cult member? Cos zombie has no club(right?). Give us your cult leader and help us hunt zombie and we have a deal. We won't lynch you til hyper late game.

i'm neither cultmember nor cult leader nor a zombie.
What you sugest is imposible for me to know.

I asked aa-dono with pm, not in thd thread.
And sorry my second question were differend from your question, i already said my bad btw.
My second question were will a culted member or new zombie will upon death reveal a new role card.
Apr 12, 2017 1:03 AM

Dec 2014
yurkin said:
CorruptedPurity said:

i'm neither cultmember nor cult leader nor a zombie.
What you sugest is imposible for me to know.

I asked aa-dono with pm, not in thd thread.
And sorry my second question were differend from your question, i already said my bad btw.
My second question were will a culted member or new zombie will upon death reveal a new role card.

??? That was directed at Qoco, and I didn't harp on the questions to dono... Why being so defensive?
Apr 12, 2017 1:12 AM

Jul 2009
Ah it was at qoco.
=.= ugh sorry, i blame my phone screen as im outside, my phone sucks for sunny weather,.
So awkward, forget it, blame me, im simply stupid. -.-
Apr 12, 2017 3:18 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@aa-dono if we heavy lynch lock on Qoco, can we forgo 24 hours or do we have to wait it out?
If everyone (except Qoco, I guess) agrees, then sure I don't mind.
If not, we'll wait.

Apr 12, 2017 3:23 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@aa-dono will the infected get a PM saying they're infected before a conversion? When killed, will a town that's infected but not converted just flip town or flip infected town?
Yes, they will get a PM if they were infected.
They will flip town.

Apr 12, 2017 3:29 AM

Aug 2012

Qoco CorruptedPurity, RE1031, Kit, grrr, logic340, yurkin, Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, Qoco, Doughkey, PentaFlare, reiynii, Astros

Mod Note(s)
If everyone agree on 24 hours, then I don't mind changing it. (It must be unanimous though. With exception of the person lynched.)

Apr 12, 2017 4:22 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
Qoco said:

You know, I believe you. You would probably be my first choice in conversion if I were the cultist. Which means I believe that the cultist is PentaFlare.

Predictions:
Cultists:
PentaFlare
Qoco
Astros

Zombies:
Doughkey
reiynii

How did you come to this conclusion? I'm the one who started the train on Qoco in the first place.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 12, 2017 4:25 AM

Aug 2014
Also, we know Qoco is scum, but if they are a Vanilla cultist, it might be in our best interest to try and sort out the extra PR claim with reiynii this phase. Hitting a zombie or the original cultist would be a lot more valuable.
Apr 12, 2017 5:12 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
@logic340 btw what were your actual messages? I'm a little curious what mechanism is used to omit the words cause I think aa-dono said it's a secret.
aa told me it is a secret as well. I can submit up to 3 messages (10 words max each) and aa choses one. I was just as surprised about the omitted words as you all were.
My 3 message for Night 1 were:
1. Crisp No Lynch Day 1! I respect that.
2. I have a hidden passive ability. Others might as well.
3. Too much focus on grrr. Let's discuss all players today.

My 2 message for Night 2 were:
1. Yes, it is I the one yes who claimed Crier Yes!
2. Yes, yEs, yeS,, YES, yes, YeS, YEs, yES

PentaFlare said:
Also, we know Qoco is scum, but if they are a Vanilla cultist, it might be in our best interest to try and sort out the extra PR claim with reiynii this phase. Hitting a zombie or the original cultist would be a lot more valuable.
I agree with you hitting a Zombie or Cult Leader is imperative for us to have a chance at winning this game. I do believe that Qoco is a zombie though for reasons stated yesterday. If Kit's claim is true then she benefites the Cult and I doubt the cult would have been trying to lynch her. Mislynches on town do not help the cult the cult needs to lynch zombies.

Qoco=Zombie imo
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 12, 2017 5:14 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

Predictions:
Cultists:
PentaFlare
Qoco
Astros

Zombies:
Doughkey
reiynii

How did you come to this conclusion? I'm the one who started the train on Qoco in the first place.
Um actually I started the train on Qoco iirc
logic340 said:
vote: Qoco
Not sure what to make of chad honestly but this guy needs some pressure imo.
You all talked shit to me about it being a pressure vote but I obviously saw something others didn't?

Apr 12, 2017 5:15 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Insider
Vote Qoco he's scared of you look how he jumped from me.
@PentaFlare you started the train though?

Apr 12, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

I would say check:
Doki, Penta, or Astros tonight.

Apr 12, 2017 5:24 AM

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
I offer a truce! A truce I say!
What would this truce you are offering be? I am not inclined to bite as you have already been caught but if you are cult catching a zombie is very important today. With the number of players in the game we may be able to give the cult one more day but we need to hit the leader either today or tomorrow if we really want a fighting chance.

Again I believe you are a Zombie based on voting Kit the way you did as Kit's ability is beneficial to the Cult and lynching town is just as hurtful tot he cult as it is town.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Who do you think is most likely lying?
Sleepwalker doesn't know they are the sleepwalker they got a Vanilla role PM (they are like the compulsive visitor in Twins).

CorruptedPurity said:
Reyinii needs to claim. Someone is lying about being a PR, please help me pressure her into claiming her exact role. The only reason why she wasn't lynched ytd is because she soft claimed a pr, I need to know her exact claim.
I got you back. Qoco is gone today and I moved my vote to Reiynii because I felt he claim held little weight.
Vote: reiynii

@reiynii you have some questions to answer for us. First things first....What is your complete role?

Apr 12, 2017 5:27 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

logic340 said:
vote: Qoco
Not sure what to make of chad honestly but this guy needs some pressure imo.
You all talked shit to me about it being a pressure vote but I obviously saw something others didn't?

You made a vote but not much happened with it. If you look at my vote, that is what incited everyone to switch over to the Qoco train as all the votes came in rapid succession after that, so I consider myself to have actually started it, even if you placed a vote earlier.

Now I'm curious as to why everyone followed me though. I don't think I gave a particularly coherent explanation at that time of night and I don't think I have the credibility to deserve to be followed. Needs some looking into.
Apr 12, 2017 5:42 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@PentaFlare

I wanna hear your opinion on the 2 leading trains now and which one makes sense to you and why. If both don't, who would you lynch?
PentaFlare said:
So, Kit's totally town, but so is just about everyone else I can think of voting. Except maybe Qoco. Qoco is so neutral it hurts my head to think about it.
Vote: Qoco
CorruptedPurity said:
Vote:Qoco
I'm going for it. If Kit is lynched and flips her claim, y'all have some serious explaining to do.

@logic340 What do you think of this progression of posts. Is this town sheeping or scum sheeping?
Apr 12, 2017 5:56 AM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@PentaFlare

I wanna hear your opinion on the 2 leading trains now and which one makes sense to you and why. If both don't, who would you lynch?
PentaFlare said:
So, Kit's totally town, but so is just about everyone else I can think of voting. Except maybe Qoco. Qoco is so neutral it hurts my head to think about it.
CorruptedPurity said:
I'm going for it. If Kit is lynched and flips her claim, y'all have some serious explaining to do.

@logic340 What do you think of this progression of posts. Is this town sheeping or scum sheeping?

Tsk tsk.. Taking things out od context. Read back the day. I was pinging everyone and was asking poeple if they will switch votes to Qoco to save the 2 leading trains. Read back when logic asked me about his train, I already said my disdain for Qoco back then. If anything, I would argue that it was I qho made the Qoco train popular.
Apr 12, 2017 5:58 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

You made a vote but not much happened with it. If you look at my vote, that is what incited everyone to switch over to the Qoco train as all the votes came in rapid succession after that, so I consider myself to have actually started it, even if you placed a vote earlier.

Now I'm curious as to why everyone followed me though. I don't think I gave a particularly coherent explanation at that time of night and I don't think I have the credibility to deserve to be followed. Needs some looking into.
Fair enough I can see where you are coming from there. I will look into it as well. Also it will be interesting to see if anyone spoke out against said move when you or I each proposed it. It's be interesting to note who was or wasn't willing to vote there?

Apr 12, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@PentaFlare

PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I don't know which side it comes from but the "Y'all got a lot of explaining to do" part stands out. Does this come from knowing Kit wont flip scum and setting up for us to look at Kit's train or is this really just how he feels about it. I need to see why he voted for Shinichi but really looking over his whole EoD is needed as after his initial push on me for the no lynch D1 his presence waned until around Phase change.

Apr 12, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@PentaFlare

PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I don't know which side it comes from but the "Y'all got a lot of explaining to do" part stands out. Does this come from knowing Kit wont flip scum and setting up for us to look at Kit's train or is this really just how he feels about it. I need to see why he voted for Shinichi but really looking over his whole EoD is needed as after his initial push on me for the no lynch D1 his presence waned until around Phase change.

Apr 12, 2017 6:02 AM

Dec 2014
Gimme awhile,to get onto the comp. I'll show you a timeline of some posts that invalidates Penta's point
Apr 12, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

Tsk tsk.. Taking things out od context. Read back the day. I was pinging everyone and was asking poeple if they will switch votes to Qoco to save the 2 leading trains. Read back when logic asked me about his train, I already said my disdain for Qoco back then. If anything, I would argue that it was I qho made the Qoco train popular.
So we all had a hand in it. Lets pat each other on the back.

or we could just do it like this?

Apr 12, 2017 6:06 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Gimme awhile,to get onto the comp. I'll show you a timeline of some posts that invalidates Penta's point
I'll take a look if it's invalid I will see it. In the mean time do you think this makes Penta scum or town looking for answers?

Apr 12, 2017 6:06 AM

Jan 2010

Thoughts:
I'm not good at VCA so if someone could help me out it would be great but here are my observations.
D1 Trains:
Ruu's Train: This could possibly be all town trying to lynch Ruu...smh. I am not so sure about PentaFlare but I am confident in Rosie (even with her not using her ability) and Kit being what they say they are.
grrr's Train: I have liked RE for town (though need to reevaluate due to possible conversion) but her vote is the least suspicious. reiynii and Qoco voting together? Are they a team or are the cult and Zombie? We need to dig into reiynii today as well as Qoco
Penta's Train: Ruu and Rinto both confirmed town this may be worth looking deeper into.
Logic's train: Corrupted and grrr. I believe grrr's Preist claim even more now since no one voted him D2 (If grrr isn't the Priest then I would expect the real Priest to do at least that much). Purity needs looking into as possible conversion target imo.

D2 Trains:
Shinichi-Kun's Train: Sleipnirr, Corrupted, Kit, Doki. At first I liked Doki's push but now that I have had time away from the game I wonder about it. I think we need to look deeper here as maybe Kit was on to something (maybe?). Sleipnirr is quite under the radar, he has been lynch fodder in other games but we need his participation here. His reasoning for voting Shinichi was far from sound. Corrupted I need to see why he was on this train. Kit self preservation.
Kit's Train: Astros, yurkin, RE1031, Qoco. We know Qoco is guilty now it's time to sort through the others. RE is a strong town read from D1 and D2 but needs to be reevaluated as stated above. yurkin may be a decent conversion target but being so new may keep people away town yurkin D1 and D2. Astros...hmm.....I waver on Astros but more town at this time.
Qoco's Train: Rosie and Penta: Rosie I believe her claim even more so now that Rinto flipped town (though a Zombie would know that). Penta looks good voting here but not liking how he claimed he started the train when it was actually me.
All players who didn't vote D2 are town so Cult and Zombie are all spread throughout the vote count (2 cult and 2 zombies)

Apr 12, 2017 6:13 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
I'll have to wait for aa-dono to answer. the question.
But an infected person haven't changed allignment, so my guess is they will apear as town.
An infected Cult Member should still show as guilty though?

Apr 12, 2017 6:23 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

Sure. I'll take a look. You definitely didn't create Qoco's train though because logic and Shinichi's votes seem to be caused by mine. logic even quoted my vote, pinging Shinichi with it.
Apr 12, 2017 6:26 AM

Dec 2014
1497 - I CLEARLY expressed that I want to vote Qoco and am trying to persuade the rest to follow suit to help save shini and Kit
1501 - Me asking Penta for his opinion (After my Qoco post)
1505 - Penta voting Qoco
1512 - Me voting Qoco

Penta said I'm sheeping him. From my point of view, the jedi are evil I am following up on a post I made long before Penta made his vote.
Apr 12, 2017 6:28 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:

I'm not making a point here. You shouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that I'm trying to paint you as scum. I just went back to where I voted and started working forward. I'm purposely taking votes out of context, seeing which ones seem weird, then putting the context back in and seeing if it makes sense again. Since I'm putting context back in for this one now, maybe you can help me by explaining what lead you to the vote specifically.

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
aa told me it is a secret as well. I can submit up to 3 messages (10 words max each) and aa choses one. I was just as surprised about the omitted words as you all were.
My 3 message for Night 1 were:
1. Crisp No Lynch Day 1! I respect that.
2. I have a hidden passive ability. Others might as well.
3. Too much focus on grrr. Let's discuss all players today.

My 2 message for Night 2 were:
1. Yes, it is I the one yes who claimed Crier Yes!
2. Yes, yEs, yeS,, YES, yes, YeS, YEs, yES

PentaFlare said:
I agree with you hitting a Zombie or Cult Leader is imperative for us to have a chance at winning this game. I do believe that Qoco is a zombie though for reasons stated yesterday. If Kit's claim is true then she benefites the Cult and I doubt the cult would have been trying to lynch her. Mislynches on town do not help the cult the cult needs to lynch zombies.

Qoco=Zombie imo

He said he had a group chat. @aa-dono does zombie have a chat? I thought we asked this before and the answer is no. My take is Qoco = cult member.

Jan 2010
Let's sheep the undeveloped pressure vote after me making a huge claim that I'm some TPR that can detect zombies
@CorruptedPurity It may have been underdeveloped but it hit the right target didn't it? It wasn't just a baseless move my D2 should verify this fact.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.