New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Oct 1, 2016 6:45 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
_Claire_ said:

Also.

I am seriously offended with the comment that its a bad game design if its obvious who is protagonist and antagonist is. Harry Potter games use who is antagonist and protagonist clearly, and it was a great game. We don't even use flavour name much, and we got the scums.

I find it an insult to hosts out there that make protagonists vs antagonist in their theme game, and you need to say its a BAD game. Oh please. It is NOT a BAD game. Pretty sure HP's coromandel is not the only game that uses protagonist vs antagonist.Who are you to say its a bad design? -_-

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend, but I've reviewed games before and had my games reviewed before and in every time I did the question popped up "can the scum team be blown out by flavor ?" It's one the basic checks to go through in game review. And honestly, relying on flavorgaming is depending on the mod or the reviewers to make a mistake in that check. Just like mass claiming Day 1 is bad because it's like you don't trust the host to put in measures against that, flavorgaming is exactly the same way. If I was a host and my players played primarily off of that I would honestly be pretty miffed.
Not to say every game deals with it the same way. For example, you could have all villains on the scumteam and just provide them with fake flavorclaims (This is what we did in Jojo Mafia). I assume this is what Coro did in the Mafia game you are talking about ? But even if not, then the flavor was a flaw in what sounds like an otherwise good game that just happened to not be exploited. No insult to Coro, but if I was reviewing it and saw that I would've made her change it.

About mass-claiming, have you seen Pentaflare's fake-role-claiming? I would say, he can convince you he is town just by fake-role-claiming. And there hasn't been a game here where mass-claiming happens Day 1.

I dont really care what you do with the others, but so far I have never heard of a complain in closed setup about having antagonist vs protagonist theme. Why not. If they complain that means the mafia doesn't know how to bluff.

And no, so far, IIRC they look in google and not given a fake-role-claim name. It is all part of mechanical.

The way I see it, you are trying to talk your way out from claiming Golbez. Oh well. I dont trust you. Now you have replied, there is no objection you are indeed Golbez -- an FF III antagonist. I will keep it in mind :) I would see more people's reaction regarding this problem, and I will choose who I will final vote on.
Oct 1, 2016 6:49 AM

Oct 2013
Hmm, if only I was the leading man.
Oct 1, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
Ok sorry guys I'm experiencing a power outage right now and my phone is at 14% I really hope it gets fixed by noon but otherwise you won't see me around very much.

I am a bit concerned about Suzune, she does seem towny in her responses and genuinely frustrated. I can possibly buy two commuters in a bastard game, but Lamby's claim is decisive evidence because I think he's town. So

@Lamby
@Lamby
@Lamby

Please confirm 100% once and for all if you saw Suzune use a kill. If you're bluffing I'll still read you as town but you need to tell me.

And now you are saying she seems townie.

Indecisive. Heeeehh.. Do you not wanna hold possible for this lynch if she is townie? Also talking about protagonist vs antagonist theme, isn't it kind off, lets say, in your dictionary it will be classified as bad game if someone's role can be counter-claimed with "there is no way there is another hider!" attitude.
Oct 1, 2016 6:52 AM

Nov 2015
_Claire_ said:
Togs said:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend, but I've reviewed games before and had my games reviewed before and in every time I did the question popped up "can the scum team be blown out by flavor ?" It's one the basic checks to go through in game review. And honestly, relying on flavorgaming is depending on the mod or the reviewers to make a mistake in that check. Just like mass claiming Day 1 is bad because it's like you don't trust the host to put in measures against that, flavorgaming is exactly the same way. If I was a host and my players played primarily off of that I would honestly be pretty miffed.
Not to say every game deals with it the same way. For example, you could have all villains on the scumteam and just provide them with fake flavorclaims (This is what we did in Jojo Mafia). I assume this is what Coro did in the Mafia game you are talking about ? But even if not, then the flavor was a flaw in what sounds like an otherwise good game that just happened to not be exploited. No insult to Coro, but if I was reviewing it and saw that I would've made her change it.

About mass-claiming, have you seen Pentaflare's fake-role-claiming? I would say, he can convince you he is town just by fake-role-claiming. And there hasn't been a game here where mass-claiming happens Day 1.

I dont really care what you do with the others, but so far I have never heard of a complain in closed setup about having antagonist vs protagonist theme. Why not. If they complain that means the mafia doesn't know how to bluff.

And no, so far, IIRC they look in google and not given a fake-role-claim name. It is all part of mechanical.

The way I see it, you are trying to talk your way out from claiming Golbez. Oh well. I dont trust you. Now you have replied, there is no objection you are indeed Golbez -- an FF III antagonist. I will keep it in mind :) I would see more people's reaction regarding this problem, and I will choose who I will final vote on.

I mean don't take my word for it this is basic game review procedure.

The reason D1 claiming doesn't happen is the same reason flavorgaming doesn't happen... And I know it has happened here some time before Alice was telling me that's it's ruined her games before and she hates it because it means the players don't trust the host.
Oct 1, 2016 6:53 AM

Jun 2009
SightlessReality said:
Y
lupadim said:
Not today

Maybe tomorrow, and you should hope no quest shows up either, if it does you'll meet a grim fate tonight
Yeah, keeping telling yourself that scum. Not even Firo and his immortal gang buddies will be able to save you.
You two are kind of a distraction. It is like what is going on in the background. And sightless, holding your vote on him is childish. Just my opinion on the matter, you do not have to take it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 1, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2015
_Claire_ said:
Togs said:
Ok sorry guys I'm experiencing a power outage right now and my phone is at 14% I really hope it gets fixed by noon but otherwise you won't see me around very much.

I am a bit concerned about Suzune, she does seem towny in her responses and genuinely frustrated. I can possibly buy two commuters in a bastard game, but Lamby's claim is decisive evidence because I think he's town. So

@Lamby
@Lamby
@Lamby

Please confirm 100% once and for all if you saw Suzune use a kill. If you're bluffing I'll still read you as town but you need to tell me.

Indecisive. Heeeehh.. Do you not wanna hold possible for this lynch if she is townie? Also talking about protagonist vs antagonist theme, isn't it kind off, lets say, in your dictionary it will be classified as bad game if someone's role can be counter-claimed with "there is no way there is another hider!" attitude.

Her behavior seems townie ? Does it not to you ?? And why are you needling me so much I'm already stressed enough with this power outage not letting me the homework I have to do -_-
Oct 1, 2016 6:55 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
_Claire_ said:

The reason D1 claiming doesn't happen is the same reason flavorgaming doesn't happen... And I know it has happened here some time before Alice was telling me that's it's ruined her games before and she hates it because it means the players don't trust the host.

How many times have I told you this is Shad's game?
I am pretty sure, just by looking at the illusionist idea this is completely Shad's idea because he uses the exact same name for his last game -_-

And I don't like your response, probably because I take it personally. I wonder if you give yourself away by in silver platter *cough*
Oct 1, 2016 6:57 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
SightlessReality said:
Y
Yeah, keeping telling yourself that scum. Not even Firo and his immortal gang buddies will be able to save you.
You two are kind of a distraction. It is like what is going on in the background. And sightless, holding your vote on him is childish. Just my opinion on the matter, you do not have to take it.

Alrighty I wont. ^-^
Oct 1, 2016 6:57 AM

Nov 2015
_Claire_ said:
Togs said:

I am pretty sure, just by looking at the illusionist idea this is completely Shad's idea because he uses the exact same name for his last game -_-

And I don't like your response, probably because I take it personally. I wonder if you give yourself away by in silver platter *cough*

Are you seriously taking this personally ??? You going after ME for purely flavor after all I've done this game to catch scum and ignoring all this basic logic ?
Oct 1, 2016 6:59 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
_Claire_ said:

Her behavior seems townie ? Does it not to you ?? And why are you needling me so much I'm already stressed enough with this power outage not letting me the homework I have to do -_-

I have 2 essays and 2 exams to prepare for don't push your problem on me, dear.

What, so I can't be asking you questions, then should I do? Vote you instead?

Okay so now her attitude is town when you were so gungho about lynching her? Heeeh.
Oct 1, 2016 7:00 AM

Nov 2015
_Claire_ said:
Togs said:

Okay so now her attitude is town when you were so gungho about lynching her? Heeeh.

Last time I'm responding to you. Behavior is town. Mechanics indicate scum. Wow really an impossible situation that could never happen right ?
Oct 1, 2016 7:01 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
_Claire_ said:

Are you seriously taking this personally ??? You going after ME for purely flavor after all I've done this game to catch scum and ignoring all this basic logic ?

I would hear what Lamby has to say because I don't recollect whatsoever him saying he really saw Suzune killing someone.

Woah hold on, going after you wot m8? I am just asking you questions?? I don't even change my vote.... What are you talking about? And trust me or not, flavour is important :D
Oct 1, 2016 7:02 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
_Claire_ said:

Last time I'm responding to you. Behavior is town. Mechanics indicate scum. Wow really an impossible situation that could never happen right ?

Now I can't even ask questions to you ;-; why?
I am just interrogating you, you need to be so offended? Heh. Ok. I will leave you alone.
Oct 1, 2016 7:06 AM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
I want everyone to answer and tell me your opinion:

1] zombiewolf's sickness: was it suzune, or someone else? what kind of effect does it have on zombie?
2] night 3: why was there only 1 nightkill? most likely scenario?
3] your opinion on lupadim, gwendolly, kOtA, suzune, grrr, sightless, lord_sithis, lamby?

@theConquerer @Lupadim @_Claire_ @Tingle @Lamby @Gwendolly @Lord_Sithis @grrr @SightlessReality @Karote @Suzune-chan @Togs @ZombieWolf2508 @KOtA

1) well it is not me. So I am unsure how or why he got his sickness. Honestly it was just another thing that got blamed as me. I assume, that someone in this town infects others or something visited zombie while they were visiting me. Since all actions of that nature would go off at the same time, it looks like the same time. Seriously, it is most annoying to me, because the wording looks like I was framed. How is that fair? I mean someone got a pretty good role and got help pushing blame.

2) simplist way is always right? Kota was roleblocker an he has some kind of killing power. Most complicated way, the roleblock did nothing, a doctor or protective role chose the right target and they lived, or the target was not around or bulletproof. I want it to be the easy one, but in reality this is mafia so it was probably more complicated.

Lupa- has the slightly open slightly closed skill thet tempts at super big abilities but is mostly in the open. I don't know something about it really sits poorly with me.

Gwen I harbor a small suspicion for that colour my day one townier opinion of her.

Grrr- I am not sure. Honestly I think we should push him a tad and see what he says. He has not done anything thet stand out as scummy though.

Slight less- is someone that I would just lynxh. His need to hold the vote on people to not really play into the action. That screams scummy to me. Like he is avoiding the confrontation.

Sithis- is here barely before phase end not doing anything again. And for some reason that is allowed to happen every phase? Where is the justices in this?

Lamby- well he bluffed and is going to get away with it. So there is something? Hard to trust someone when they let something continue on and on.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 1, 2016 7:09 AM

Jun 2009
Lamby said:
Should probably get a thorough claim post done at some point.
On a random I will give you my characters full name since it was long I shortened but I have felt oddly guilty seeing everyone post their characters full names and not just the first name :)

Oct 1, 2016 7:11 AM

Jun 2009
Lamby said:
Togs said:
Ok full claim I am Golbez, Man in Black. I have 2 shots of "teleportation" which makes me untargetable for a Night and I used one last Night, which is why I think there was only 1 kill. I instantly knew Suzune was lying, since she is counterclaimed BOTH by me having her role and Lamby seeing her action.

Interesting.... don't fell too bad about this, but I might feel the need to check initial game appearances and flavour etc surrounding character claims.
Why? A game thet could be broken on flavour alone is not well balanced. I have trust in flavour at the very least. I once played I a persona game where none of the main cast was in it.

Oct 1, 2016 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
Lamby said:
Suzune-chan said:
So what says you Karote. Am I scum?

vote: Kota I have honestly never thought about you as scum before because you have been quiet but I will vote in self preservation until it is easier for me to read you.

Edit- used vote tags instead of bold.

Is self-preservation really the only choice you're considering at this point?
Yep because I was sitting in a bar with some friends and wanted to post. That is dangerous wanting to post. So I decided thet was the best course at this point would and could probably lynch sightless because of his hands off gaming approached.

Oct 1, 2016 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:

Slight less- is someone that I would just lynxh. His need to hold the vote on people to not really play into the action. That screams scummy to me. Like he is avoiding the confrontation.

This was a laugh.
Oct 1, 2016 7:16 AM

Jun 2009
Lamby said:
Suzune-chan said:
Ah, I see your point. Makes sense makes sense. Yes I do not see an reason why it would not be processed as I believe it would be processed before the kill otherwise, it would be rather useless.

My limit break is: Hold Assault: Mafia is prevented from making a kill.

Hmmmm I wonder if the host threw consistencies out the window with roles.
In my frustration with expierence I can testify that I assume it was to keep us from all using them at once. However, I digress money and little gambits are not my forte.

Oct 1, 2016 7:18 AM

Jun 2009
SightlessReality said:
Suzune-chan said:

This was a laugh.
Life msgstediss with Suzune. If I did this, i would be lynched so fast my head would spin. But everyone else seems to get away with it. Where did I go wrong in life?

Oct 1, 2016 7:20 AM

Jun 2009
Karote said:
_Claire_ said:
Also, what the h is this gil exp system?

I get much more exp than my gil have :S

I'm opposite.
I get loads of gil but barely any exp.
I get very little of everything.

Oct 1, 2016 7:26 AM

Oct 2015
💎 Vote Count 4.6💎

💎 Suzune-chan (5)💎 | |💎 Togs,lupadim, _Claire_ ZombieWolf2508,TheConquerer💎
💎 KOtA (5)💎 | |💎 coromandel, Karote, Suzune-chan, grrr ,gwendolly💎
💎 Lupadim (1)💎 | |💎 SightlessReality💎
💎 Togs (1)💎 | |💎 Lamby 💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Tingle, KOtA, Lord_Sithis 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 4 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Oct 1, 2016 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:

1] zombiewolf's sickness: was it suzune, or someone else? what kind of effect does it have on zombie?
3] your opinion on lupadim, gwendolly, kOtA, suzune, grrr, sightless, lord_sithis, lamby?

@theConquerer @Lupadim @_Claire_ @Tingle @Lamby @Gwendolly @Lord_Sithis @grrr @SightlessReality @Karote @Suzune-chan @Togs @ZombieWolf2508 @KOtA
So I'm reading and can finally answer this. About the sickness, who knows? Yeah, it could've been Suzune, but Lamby visited her and nothing happened.

Why was there only 1 kill? Well, during night 1 there was also 1 kill. But during night 2 there were 3. I think we should be thinking about Night 2, not 3.

Lupadim. Well, he had a point during the song voting. Mafia wouldn't be so stupid to ruin their opportunity. But some things he's said don't come to me as very townie. Still leaning towards town.
Gwendolly. Everyone was voting her for some reason. Now no one remembers. What happened there? But as I said, also leaning towards town.
Kota. Not the most active person ever, and I don't like inactives. Hasn't talked much and when he does it's not that useful. But for the same reason not enough information for me to think he's mafia. Don't have a real read.
Suzune. Ehh, don't know. She kind of helped town during the first day by bringing conversation to this thread. After that, I haven't seen something really useful.
Grrr. Every post of this person is just... weird. Has done literally Nothing useful for town. Leaning towards mafia.
Sightless. None of their posts has struck me as particularly useful. No opinion.
Lord_Sithis. Oh wait, that's me!!
Lamby. During the first days he didn't talk that much, then started talking more. Appears for a couple of hours and disappears for a lot of hours.
Oct 1, 2016 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
I've noticed most people were willing to lynch Suzune. Then Karote voted for Kota and many people are now on Kota. This kind of stuff doesn't look good.
I'm catching up though, so that might have changed.
Oct 1, 2016 7:58 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
I've noticed most people were willing to lynch Suzune. Then Karote voted for Kota and many people are now on Kota. This kind of stuff doesn't look good.
Nah it is pretty consistent like that all game. Town is being little puppets again.

Oct 1, 2016 7:58 AM

Oct 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

So I'm reading and can finally answer this. About the sickness, who knows? Yeah, it could've been Suzune, but Lamby visited her and nothing happened.

Why was there only 1 kill? Well, during night 1 there was also 1 kill. But during night 2 there were 3. I think we should be thinking about Night 2, not 3.

Actually night 1 had 2 kills however, one of them was just delayed a night due to Denja's passive ability.
Oct 1, 2016 8:24 AM

Oct 2013
Hmm 40 minutes left and yet still havent found a conclusion. This is probably going to be a last minute thing, where townies decide with gut instinct through pressure. Did anyone find Suzunes Limit Break role fitting? Is it reasonable?
<3
Oct 1, 2016 8:26 AM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Hmm 40 minutes left and yet still havent found a conclusion. This is probably going to be a last minute thing, where townies decide with gut instinct through pressure. Did anyone find Suzunes Limit Break role fitting? Is it reasonable?
Honestly it is my least favourite part. Absolute least favourite. I wish people did all their thinking earlier in the phase because any more defense I give will have to be rushing.

Oct 1, 2016 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
But Kota isnt saying anything either, yet he surely was here to comment. So I get the feeling that it would play out the same with when Conquerer was about to get lynched (and he wasnt really there for that) are they expecting for it to turn out like that the same way? I'm torn between Kota, Suzune and Togs btw.
<3
Oct 1, 2016 8:27 AM

Dec 2012
Lord_Sithis said:

I dunno why others followed. xD

Vote change: Karote

I'll take my time deciding where I put my vote.
Oct 1, 2016 8:29 AM

Sep 2012
Just got up, be on comp in few min.
Oct 1, 2016 8:30 AM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
But Kota isnt saying anything either, yet he surely was here to comment. So I get the feeling that it would play out the same with when Conquerer was about to get lynched (and he wasnt really there for that) are they expecting for it to turn out like that the same way? I'm torn between Kota, Suzune and Togs btw.
This will sound bad but why should he? If he hovers the balance then there is no reason for him to defend himself. I am talking so people will judge me alone.

Oct 1, 2016 8:32 AM

Apr 2015
Gwendolly said:

isnt that our only option :\

Lamby said:

Just tell me If you saw Suzune killing someone.
Oct 1, 2016 8:32 AM

Apr 2015
Also Tingle and Lord Sithis are so scummy this day phase :/
Oct 1, 2016 8:33 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:
This will sound bad but why should he? If he hovers the balance then there is no reason for him to defend himself. I am talking so people will judge me alone.

I guess. In a tie Id still be nervous tho.
<3
Oct 1, 2016 8:34 AM

Jun 2009
_Claire_ said:
Sithis has been like this since the hammer on day one, why everyone always fail to notice? Why notice now?

Oct 1, 2016 8:35 AM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

I guess. In a tie Id still be nervous tho.
I guess, depends on your mindset. Unless it rapidly topples onto him. Why bother saying anything if he is mafia?

Oct 1, 2016 8:36 AM

Apr 2015
Suzune-chan said:
_Claire_ said:
Sithis has been like this since the hammer on day one, why everyone always fail to notice? Why notice now?

I know. This is why I hate inactives lol.
Oct 1, 2016 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
coromandel said:

Sithis- is here barely before phase end not doing anything again. And for some reason that is allowed to happen every phase? Where is the justices in this?
I explain. During the mornings I have to go to school. That's why I don't post often during mornings. If I get a free period then I start reading everything as fast as I can. But then I stop posting because I have school until 3 PM here (don't know what time it is on this game). Then I read and post a little bit more. Today is Saturday, I woke up early but still 2 hours before phase change. There you have my reasons for my posting times.
Oct 1, 2016 8:38 AM

Sep 2012
Togs said:

@Lamby
@Lamby
@Lamby

_Claire_ said:
Gwendolly said:

Lamby said:

You's should realise given holo's flip and the timing of it, I can't be 100% sure about what exactly happened based on intended actions/PM alone.

I can tell you's who I targeted and what results it yielded.
But at the end of the day I'm not getting a PM that specifically says exactly who did it, just confirmation that my ability went through and the results that follow.
Oct 1, 2016 8:39 AM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
Suzune-chan said:
I explain. During the mornings I have to go to school. That's why I don't post often during mornings. If I get a free period then I start reading everything as fast as I can. But then I stop posting because I have school until 3 PM here (don't know what time it is on this game). Then I read and post a little bit more. Today is Saturday, I woke up early but still 2 hours before phase change. There you have my reasons for my posting times.
no offense love, but I work a full time job and am completing my masters so, it is all about balance. The thing that annoys me is that I am always the one to get criticized for not playing but everyone else does it too. That is the heart of my annoyance. If you made an effort and created catch up posts I would not complain nearly as much.

Oct 1, 2016 8:42 AM

Apr 2015
Lamby said:
Togs said:

@Lamby
@Lamby
@Lamby

_Claire_ said:

You's should realise given holo's flip and the timing of it, I can't be 100% sure about what exactly happened based on intended actions/PM alone.

I can tell you's who I targeted and what results it yielded.
But at the end of the day I'm not getting a PM that specifically says exactly who did it, just confirmation that my ability went through and the results that follow.

Ok what?

So you dont know who specifically??

Explain please. Fast.
Oct 1, 2016 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
Also for clarification, I never targeted Suzune nor do I have any form of investigative abilities.
I just needed to use someone who dropped most town~esque drive between D1- end of D2.
The claim and all others that followed however was my goal.

As for the irony of Suzu and Togs claim alongside flavour.... I'm a straight up town hider, asides from my limit-break.
Thanks for your co-operation :3
Oct 1, 2016 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Lord_Sithis said:
no offense love, but I work a full time job and am completing my masters so, it is all about balance. The thing that annoys me is that I am always the one to get criticized for not playing but everyone else does it too. That is the heart of my annoyance. If you made an effort and created catch up posts I would not complain nearly as much.
The thing is, I'm catching up! Yesterday I did as well, and so the day before yesterday. I have to spend at least an hour and a half reading through posts because I do care about the game. But I obviously can't be posting or reading at school or while sleeping.
Oct 1, 2016 8:44 AM

Dec 2012
Oh boy.
Oct 1, 2016 8:45 AM

Sep 2012

Free information is at the end of the day, free information.

Apr 2015
Lamby said:
Also for clarification, I never targeted Suzune nor do I have any form of investigative abilities.
I just needed to use someone who dropped most town~esque drive between D1- end of D2.
The claim and all others that followed however was my goal.

As for the irony of Suzu and Togs claim alongside flavour.... I'm a straight up town hider, asides from my limit-break.
Thanks for your co-operation :3

You are a hider.

Are
you
claiming
what
they
are?

Jun 2009
I assumed it was a bluff, but oh boy was that the sealing on the cake for many people.

Oct 1, 2016 8:46 AM

Jun 2009
G
Lamby said:

Free information is at the end of the day, free information.
Free information at the expense of my life, lovely.

Oct 1, 2016 8:46 AM

Oct 2013
I don't mind this.
Change vote: Suzune-Chan
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.