New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2016 1:42 PM

Oct 2015
💎 Vote Count 4.4💎

💎 Suzune-chan (5)💎 | |💎 Togs, grrr , lupadim, _Claire_ ZombieWolf2508💎
💎 KOtA (3)💎 | |💎 coromandel, Karote, Suzune-chan 💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Tingle, Gwendolly, KOtA, ,TheConquerer,SightlessReality, Lord_Sithis , Lamby 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 4 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 30, 2016 1:48 PM

Jun 2009
I did not use non game mechanics to defend myself. I take that personally. I merely sad thet I was not around to make the kill because my character could physically not be around as a commuter. The fact thet you continue to present that as an argument against me ridiculous.

Your right how dare I claim a double role? Well I claimed my role the one handed to me. I honestly do not care thet I was over claimed. Who cares about things like that. I am so beyond worrying about balanced mechanics in a bastard game. I apologize that I have grown beyond that.

As my annoyance grows so does my post length.

I cannot defend the killing. As it was not me what do you want me to say about it? I know I was gone; so it could not have been me. It is a boring defense but my defense.

I believed I addressed my displeasure about the illness claim. So do not mock me and say I did not react to it. I am Just the easy lynch.

I did not realize that having a non investigative role means thet I am worthless to the town.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 30, 2016 1:51 PM

Feb 2014
@Suzzzune

I am sorry. Unfortunately I couldn't understand your answer and it matters a lot to me (I really really want to know) so I will ask my question again:

Question:
Have you lied to us at least once this game Suzune, before this (#$1435) post?

Yes/No ?
Sep 30, 2016 1:53 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
@Suzzzune

I am sorry. Unfortunately I couldn't understand your answer and it matters a lot to me (I really really want to know) so I will ask my question again:

Question:
Have you lied to us at least once this game Suzune, before this (#$1435) post?

Yes/No ?
Have I ever lied this game? Yes. that does not make me scum. It is foolish to think it. It just means I lied. I noticed how you were fast to convict when you did not even ask what I lied about.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 30, 2016 1:58 PM

Feb 2014
Vote change: Kota

Letting Suzune live has most often than not backfired at me. But she gave the right answer to my question (and certainly I don't want you to say what you have lied about because it kind-a ruins the lie). I have pretty good idea what it is (if it is not what I think it is I will have to return my vote but I can check that later).
Sep 30, 2016 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
grrr said:

Letting Suzune live has most often than not backfired at me. But she gave the right answer to my question (and certainly I don't want you to say what you have lied about because it kind-a ruins the lie). I have pretty good idea what it is (if it is not what I think it is I will have to return my vote but I can check that later).

Sorry, but I think this lying question is a stupid question :D A genuine person would say 'no', a lying person would say 'no' too. Suzune said yes but you dont want to hear for what? If you have a idea on that, why not share your thoughts?
<3
Sep 30, 2016 2:25 PM

May 2014
I kinda feel theres more on Suzunne than Kota and lynching Suzunne will yield more info so vote suzunne
If towny togs turns out to be telling the truth then thats terrific.
TheConquererSep 30, 2016 3:15 PM
I've been here way too long...
Sep 30, 2016 2:48 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
grrr said:

Sorry, but I think this lying question is a stupid question :D A genuine person would say 'no', a lying person would say 'no' too. Suzune said yes but you dont want to hear for what? If you have a idea on that, why not share your thoughts?
so you would rather I lie about lying.

Sep 30, 2016 2:51 PM

Oct 2013
Lupa seems town right now, because he basically invited mafia to kill him last night and mentioned about a passive he couldnt reveal yet, so maybe his role is accurate after all he didnt answer my question to that, so maybe its still not to reveal). But still didnt answer my question about how much xp he earned for the first quest.

coromandel said:

What do you think of the accusations against Suzune-chan?

For Suzune to be cornered and not really countering Togs or anything at all does look suspicious. And I really trust Togs now cause I noticed he's really good at reading an humans mind.I'm gonna properly track back on Suzune but Ill be damned if she happens to be town. I guess Conquerer is right too, lynching her will get us results.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 2:54 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

I assume half of the players here are lying xD So why not lie about not lying.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 2:56 PM

Jun 2009
Why would I counter togs? Who is to say that both roles do not exist at the same time. I learned my lesson getting a second pair of Mason's lynched because I was a mason taught me to not resist the potential of skills. I assume we have a different limit break so why should I cry about him saying the same. Ridiculous to think that things cannot be so.

Sep 30, 2016 2:56 PM

Aug 2012
Even if you don't want to lynch Suzune, lynching Kota is just a desperate attempt.

By the way, I never lied in this game
Sep 30, 2016 2:57 PM

Feb 2014
[quote=Gwendolly message=47974956]
grrr said:

I don't want to reveal the lie, because it will lose its value. I hoped that a mafia person will say he hasn't lied to try to look townish. Of course Suzune can still be mafia but at this point I want to give her a chance compared to KotA who is lurking.

(Suzune should explain why she poisons the people who visit her meanwhile)
Sep 30, 2016 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

I assume half of the players here are lying xD So why not lie about not lying.
No reason to lie about that. I do not have any reason to.

Sep 30, 2016 3:00 PM

Feb 2014
lupadim said:
Even if you don't want to lynch Suzune, lynching Kota is just a desperate attempt.

So a wild hamster really ate your fingers?
Sep 30, 2016 3:03 PM

Aug 2012
grrr said:
Gwendolly said:

I don't want to reveal the lie, because it will lose its value. I hoped that a mafia person will say he hasn't lied to try to look townish. Of course Suzune can still be mafia but at this point I want to give her a chance compared to KotA who is lurking.

(Suzune should explain why she poisons the people who visit her meanwhile)
To be fair you could just have been poisoned by someone else instead of being poisoned by visiting Suzune.

In fact, if that is how it worked, how did the person that said Suzune killed someone not get poisoned?

Lynching lurkers is a bad idea since lurkers are often town with very powerful roles trying to stay low in my experience, but I also remember that mafia in MAL forums is all backwards and mafia ends up staying low while the town goes full vocal, so what do I know?
Sep 30, 2016 3:05 PM

Aug 2012
grrr said:
lupadim said:

So a wild hamster really ate your fingers?
First of all, it is not a wild hamster, it is my own pet hamster, it bit my fingers while I was moving its cage (ended up holding it through the bars). That made typing a bunch harder. Of course I could still vote, but I just didn't have the will to actually read everything, so I used my finger as a scapegoat.
Sep 30, 2016 3:07 PM

Aug 2012
I'm also wondering: Considering the lack of deaths that night, what are the odds the mafia tried to kill me but someone protected me?

Edit: Also, any active quests? I need all exp I can get to blow up some mafia tonight.
Sep 30, 2016 3:12 PM

Feb 2014
lupadim said:
I'm also wondering: Considering the lack of deaths that night, what are the odds the mafia tried to kill me but someone protected me?

Edit: Also, any active quests? I need all exp I can get to blow up some mafia tonight.

Assuming 1 healer and 4 mafia(alive) around 0.0064 is my rough estimation.
(1/14 to be healed times 1/11 to be targeted by the mafia )
Sep 30, 2016 3:13 PM

Jun 2009
lupadim said:

I already complained about expierence. You are going to have to get In line.

Sep 30, 2016 3:16 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Why would I counter togs? Who is to say that both roles do not exist at the same time. I learned my lesson getting a second pair of Mason's lynched because I was a mason taught me to not resist the potential of skills. I assume we have a different limit break so why should I cry about him saying the same. Ridiculous to think that things cannot be so.

What do you say about the poison then? You just seem upset about that. What about Lamby? Is there a way you can prove he was bluffing? I mean he just saw you do something right? Give us something! You just keep telling us that your role is happen to be legit. You're about to get lynched, you gotta give us something to work with.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 3:17 PM

Feb 2014
Suzune-chan said:

I knew it. It seemed to odd coincidence that right when you were under pressure desperately needing xp the host made this post. I thought it was just my imagination though.
Sep 30, 2016 3:17 PM

Oct 2013
Vote: Suzune-chan
<3
Sep 30, 2016 3:22 PM

Oct 2013
@coromandel @Togs I want your oppinion on Karote. Because no one ever questioned him. He claimed town, but he hasnt been really helpful. But no one seems to care. Seems doubtful. Plus he wants to start another train. Is he trying to save his scumbuddy? Like I said, I dont want to ignore people who think are save.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 3:26 PM

Oct 2013
@kota come out! I seeee youu~
<3
Sep 30, 2016 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
Suzune-chan said:

I knew it. It seemed to odd coincidence that right when you were under pressure desperately needing xp the host made this post. I thought it was just my imagination though.
I was just curious about how the numbers were calculated, because the differences between night one and night three did not make sense. Honestly I still do not get it.

Sep 30, 2016 3:31 PM

Dec 2012
Gwendolly said:
@coromandel @Togs I want your oppinion on Karote. Because no one ever questioned him. He claimed town, but he hasnt been really helpful. But no one seems to care. Seems doubtful. Plus he wants to start another train. Is he trying to save his scumbuddy? Like I said, I dont want to ignore people who think are save.

Sep 30, 2016 3:31 PM

Feb 2014
sorry i have few things to do before i'm able to read and be active here
Sep 30, 2016 3:34 PM

Feb 2014
I think every night you get random amount + what you have earned in the quests.

I got 0 xp 0 gil n1
45xp 35 gil n2
35xp 30 gil n3
Sep 30, 2016 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

What do you say about the poison then? You just seem upset about that. What about Lamby? Is there a way you can prove he was bluffing? I mean he just saw you do something right? Give us something! You just keep telling us that your role is happen to be legit. You're about to get lynched, you gotta give us something to work with.

Yep, my awesome commuter powers can confirm for me that he is bluffing to get attention on the matter. You see how much fuss I made about it. None until asked about it. What am I going to do tell you it was not me. I already did that see how swimmingly this is going for me. So what do you want me to do about it? I mean seriously, I enjoy talking because I feel involved but I am kindof annoyed that no one suspects anything, let's just lynxh her. Good information and all that jazz. What she would rather lynxh in self preservation? The corruption. Clearly the mastermind. Well look where I am standing. No one cares what I have to say and some kind of you sre a killer claim is going to put nails in my coffin. Well what can I do. I have no ace unless I get my limit break so, please. Humour me.

Sep 30, 2016 3:38 PM

Jun 2009
grrr said:
I think every night you get random amount + what you have earned in the quests.

I got 0 xp 0 gil n1
45xp 35 gil n2
35xp 30 gil n3
See I do not like random. I like to know the odds because thet gives me a small sense of control. Why am I so unlucky with expierence if that is how it works. I am certainly not the super high school level luck thats for sure.

Sep 30, 2016 3:44 PM

Dec 2012
Karote said:
Gwendolly said:

I made a new train to squeeze every information I can.
It's kind of stupid, for everyone to vote Suzune and sit on that one-sided train doing nothing.
Sep 30, 2016 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
Karote said:
Gwendolly said:

Haha, sorry but its true. Except for buying that glass-thingy, checking on lupa and he seemingly bought nothing. Doesnt prove town for me yet.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 4:21 PM

Oct 2013
Karote said:
Karote said:

I made a new train to squeeze every information I can.
It's kind of stupid, for everyone to vote Suzune and sit on that one-sided train doing nothing.

I actually agree with that. Both seem scummy and kota hasnt said anything yet, so I will see where this will lead.

<3
Sep 30, 2016 4:32 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

Yep, my awesome commuter powers can confirm for me that he is bluffing to get attention on the matter. You see how much fuss I made about it. None until asked about it. What am I going to do tell you it was not me. I already did that see how swimmingly this is going for me. So what do you want me to do about it? I mean seriously, I enjoy talking because I feel involved but I am kindof annoyed that no one suspects anything, let's just lynxh her. Good information and all that jazz. What she would rather lynxh in self preservation? The corruption. Clearly the mastermind. Well look where I am standing. No one cares what I have to say and some kind of you sre a killer claim is going to put nails in my coffin. Well what can I do. I have no ace unless I get my limit break so, please. Humour me.

Whats your limit break?
<3
Sep 30, 2016 4:33 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

Whats your limit break?
well I did not get it so, I fail to see how it is going to help me today.

Sep 30, 2016 4:37 PM

Aug 2012
I've got my eyes on those removing their votes from Suzune for no apparent reason.

And going for an inactive player none the less who can't defend themselves.

But hey, chances are I'll be dead soon, mafia will suffer if I ever get to use my limit break, they would be smart in taking me off.
Sep 30, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2009
lupadim said:
I've got my eyes on those removing their votes from Suzune for no apparent reason.

But hey, chances are I'll be dead soon, mafia will suffer if I ever get to use my limit break, they would be smart in taking me off.
I kind of hope to get a chance to use mine too. Thought it would be helpful. Be nice to use it to show my towniness.

Sep 30, 2016 4:55 PM

Oct 2013
lupadim said:

There should still be a second train going on with still that many players left. It's not like I completely let suzune go. Just gotta pressure kota abit
<3
Sep 30, 2016 4:58 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
lupadim said:

I kind of hope to get a chance to use mine too. Thought it would be helpful. Be nice to use it to show my towniness.

Is it useful during night?
<3
Sep 30, 2016 4:59 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

Yes. Are there day abilities in this game?

Sep 30, 2016 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
lupadim said:

Isnt your limitbreak strongkilling someone?
<3
Sep 30, 2016 5:04 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

I meant, if you happen to be townie and claim your WHOLE role and mafia targets you next night. Will it still be processed through the day? Because if yes, then you should have no fear in telling us.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 5:07 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

I meant, if you happen to be townie and claim your WHOLE role and mafia targets you next night. Will it still be processed through the day? Because if yes, then you should have no fear in telling us.
Ah, I see your point. Makes sense makes sense. Yes I do not see an reason why it would not be processed as I believe it would be processed before the kill otherwise, it would be rather useless.

My limit break is: Hold Assault: Mafia is prevented from making a kill.

Sep 30, 2016 5:22 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

Ah, I see your point. Makes sense makes sense. Yes I do not see an reason why it would not be processed as I believe it would be processed before the kill otherwise, it would be rather useless.

Okay. Well, I wanna see what others have to say to this, since they are more familiar with roles and can confirm if that sounds legit or not. Im done for today with my questioning and will wait for other peoples input plus kota.
<3
Sep 30, 2016 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

Okay. Well, I wanna see what others have to say to this, since they are more familiar with roles and can confirm if that sounds legit or not. Im done for today with my questioning and will wait for other peoples input plus kota.
Okay. I have nothing to lose really,". It is early Saturday morning. I'm lurking around.

Sep 30, 2016 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
Finally back from the pain in the ass tile work(14 hours rush to finish, f this day). Ugg, but seeing how I'm not dead. I did make a statement last night.

Vote: Lupadim
Sep 30, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2012
SightlessReality said:
Finally back from the pain in the ass tile work(14 hours rush to finish, f this day). Ugg, but seeing how I'm not dead. I did make a statement last night.

I'm getting you soon, don't worry
Sep 30, 2016 6:48 PM

Oct 2013
lupadim said:
SightlessReality said:

Sure you are, sure you are. That's what you said last night. No dice.
Sep 30, 2016 6:51 PM

Aug 2012
SightlessReality said:
lupadim said:

Sure you are, sure you are. That's what you said last night. No dice.
I can't make bricks without clay, need a bit more exp
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.