Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2017 10:02 AM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Also talk to me about what you feel about the current game. I need to get a read on you. It also helps calm me down that someone new talks to me. After yesterday's fiesta with Grrr I got so freaking mad, I found it difficult to talk to anyone. I pleaded for them to get off Grrr's train but everyone decided to quickhammer in at the last 10 mins.

Edit: I know its around 11:40pm for you, it is for me too, but any little contribution helps. :D
Yeah since I promisedd ~~~
My only suspicion right now is on lamb.

1. I don't buy that cop claim.
2. Not sure what I think of his roleblock claim though. It's kinda' suspicious that he didn't claim roleblocker.

I think he's mafia rber and the whole cop result were faked :/
Mainly coz I don't see why there's two cops when there's quite a lot vanillas already?

Mar 19, 2017 10:03 AM

Aug 2012
-shad- said:
Lam-B is killed He is...

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

[/center]

Oh. ok. stand corrected :/

Mar 19, 2017 10:04 AM

Oct 2014
TheConquerer said:
I'm just gonna claim, I'm a doctor but apperantly theres a 25% chance kill who I protect. Since I thought maybe I'd die tommorow lynch I'd try my ability out on Logic. All I can say is I'm crossing my fingers I didn't kill them by accident...
I didn't use it on lamby cause I figured if his role didn't work mafia wouldnt target him.

Also chose logic since if on the wayside grape is right on his suspicions at least we can get a mafia kill. Honestly this role is such a nightmare to hold.

edit; urgh damnit

Well, gotta say, I don't think mafia would be that dumb to mention Lamby as he'd know he would be suspected for it...
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Also talk to me about what you feel about the current game. I need to get a read on you. It also helps calm me down that someone new talks to me. After yesterday's fiesta with Grrr I got so freaking mad, I found it difficult to talk to anyone. I pleaded for them to get off Grrr's train but everyone decided to quickhammer in at the last 10 mins.

Edit: I know its around 11:40pm for you, it is for me too, but any little contribution helps. :D

2. Not sure what I think of his roleblock claim though. It's kinda' suspicious that he didn't claim roleblocker.

You die today.
Nothing personal but your predecessor had to die a long time ago.
Also placing your doubt on a dead player is very handy for mafia.

Mar 19, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2010
TheConquerer said:
I'm just gonna claim, I'm a doctor but apperantly theres a 25% chance kill who I protect. Since I thought maybe I'd die tommorow lynch I'd try my ability out on Logic. All I can say is I'm crossing my fingers I didn't kill them by accident...
I didn't use it on lamby cause I figured if his role didn't work mafia wouldnt target him.

Also chose logic since if on the wayside grape is right on his suspicions at least we can get a mafia kill. Honestly this role is such a nightmare to hold.

edit; urgh damnit
Well I am glad I didn't die but a second Doctor?
So no we have 2 Doctor and 2 Cop claims?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 19, 2017 10:10 AM

Aug 2012
Rinto-kun said:
TheConquerer said:

edit; urgh damnit

Well, gotta say, I don't think mafia would be that dumb to mention Lamby as he'd know he would be suspected for it...
aa-dono said:

You die today.
Nothing I could do about the predecessor.
Or about my doubt on another cop claim. I'm suspicious of anyone who bought it >,>

Mar 19, 2017 10:11 AM

Dec 2014
Its 1am. I'm going to sleep, will post when I awake. Gentle reminder that we only have 24 hrs so please please be active.

Also, enjoying the flavor names hosts. And are the guards ever useful at this prison? Like I would sack all of em if I were I the management.
Mar 19, 2017 10:12 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
TheConquerer said:

edit; urgh damnit

Well considering lamby is the rb according to his death profile, I can't even be sure of my own abilities. I actually was worried it was a 100% kill chance and I was being tricked but I guess that can be ruled out.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 19, 2017 10:13 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun can you please walk me through you reasoning for self voting yesterday? What did you hope it would accomplish by doing so? Why would you want to lose another townie (if you are) and how is that playing to your win condition?

Mar 19, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
TheConquerer said:

edit; urgh damnit
What do you mean 2 cop claim? Lamb was revealed roleblocker.

Mar 19, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
TheConquerer said:
logic340 said:

Well considering lamby is the rb according to his death profile, I can't even be sure of my own abilities. I actually was worried it was a 100% kill chance and I was being tricked but I guess that can be ruled out.
I'm glad it didn't work that way either....The PM says RB but it doesn't have any text so it's possible that Lam-B was honest about their role but eh....lets work on the living players. Have you read at least the EoD for yesterday? What do you make of Shinichi and Grapefruit's later jumps from me to grrr?

Mar 19, 2017 10:16 AM

Aug 2012
TheConquerer said:
logic340 said:

Vote: TheConquerer
Who did you protect since Night 1?

Also, gonna join CP to dreamland~ I'll try post whenever I can sneak some time. But I'll be here for phase change.

Mar 19, 2017 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
Okay, guess I'm forced in a corner, let's try whom I trust.
Logic,Shinichi, me and Grapefruit(?)

The Conqueror - kinda bad on the outside but seems too un-cunning to be mafia.
CorruptedPurity - insightful, she could get in my town block if not for her always being in control of the situation, that's what it feels like
JusKrista - again, very possibly in the town block as she claimed vig, hasn't been counterclaimed, and I doubt the hosts wouldn't put something like this and just leave the game to be solved with lynches only.
Oyasumi Rosie - 50/50 on her. I need somebody to be mafia and she fits the roles perfectly yet she phrases her words like town.
aa-dono - I don't think she is town, really, her wording s\eems strange, Kaitou just disappeared among others and such.

So possible mafia-teams: Rosie, aa-dono and CP as a string-puller, Rosie, aa dono and Krista or Grapefruit, aa-dono and CP.
I still think mafia should be 4-man teams as most games have a ration 1:3 mafia to town to be balanced.

Mar 19, 2017 10:17 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
What do you mean 2 cop claim? Lamb was revealed roleblocker.
I am not sure that it matters but Lam-B claimed backup cop but got RB results. I am thinking the reveal is what the role really was and not what Lam-B read about their role in the PM. IDK if it matter but that was the second cop claim and Lam was town. Now we have a second Dr. claim???

@TheConquerer does it say back up doctor or doctor? What does the role on your PM say?

Mar 19, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
TheConquerer said:

Also, gonna join CP to dreamland~ I'll try post whenever I can sneak some time. But I'll be here for phase change.
Being that Togs was inactive for the entirety of D1 and D2 I wouldn't be surprised if that slot had no actions before N2.

Mar 19, 2017 10:20 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun can you please walk me through you reasoning for self voting yesterday? What did you hope it would accomplish by doing so? Why would you want to lose another townie (if you are) and how is that playing to your win condition?

The best I could hope for was no lynch.
I just wanted to save grrr that's it. What's so strange about it.

Mar 19, 2017 10:22 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

There is no "no lynch" this game. All ties are decided by RNG which it seems happened with you and grrr with you coming out on top. Now the question is how did we get to that RNG. CP said something about you maybe being a role that cannot be killed but I don't see how that would have made grrr die instead. Rosie being on grrr leads me to believe her ability is an even day ability. Now the question there is was she lying about not knowing (mafia) or is she just as surprised as the rest of us (town)?

Mar 19, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2012
Rinto-kun said:

CorruptedPurity - insightful, she could get in my town block if not for her always being in control of the situation, that's what it feels like
JusKrista - again, very possibly in the town block as she claimed vig, hasn't been counterclaimed, and I doubt the hosts wouldn't put something like this and just leave the game to be solved with lynches only.
Oyasumi Rosie - 50/50 on her. I need somebody to be mafia and she fits the roles perfectly yet she phrases her words like town.
aa-dono - I don't think she is town, really, her wording s\eems strange, Kaitou just disappeared among others and such.

So possible mafia-teams: Rosie, aa-dono and CP as a string-puller, Rosie, aa dono and Krista or Grapefruit, aa-dono and CP.
I still think mafia should be 4-man teams as most games have a ration 1:3 mafia to town to be balanced.
So your read on me is due to Kaitou being inactive? ==

Why is Grapefruit = (?) but labelled in people you trust? And you had him as scum with me after that?
What is your actual read on grape?

So Conq is not scum because he doesn't feel cunning.
And CP is scummy because he takes charge.
Actually, I wonder why a vig is not killed yet. Seems like pr claims are being targeted.
How come Rosie's words feels town and yet she fits the scum picture?
------- no comment for now --- :/

Did I miss any dead scum reveal? Since you put in three names for every possible scum team but you suggested 4 people.
If I missed it, can you link the post to me? >< Sorry for the trouble.

Mar 19, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

There is no "no lynch" this game. All ties are decided by RNG which it seems happened with you and grrr with you coming out on top. Now the question is how did we get to that RNG. CP said something about you maybe being a role that cannot be killed but I don't see how that would have made grrr die instead. Rosie being on grrr leads me to believe her ability is an even day ability. Now the question there is was she lying about not knowing (mafia) or is she just as surprised as the rest of us (town)?
Can you explain a bit on the bolded part?
I get that Rosie claimed double voter but what do you mean about not knowing/surprise?

Mar 19, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I get that Rosie claimed double voter but what do you mean about not knowing/surprise?
EoD2 Rosie was trying to see a Vote Count in an attempt to see if her ability worked. Some though it was scummy I though it pointed to her being a Double Voter. Anyway when she revealed her ability she said she was an even day double vote and would be able to use her ability today D4.
At the EoD3Rinto leads the lynch with 4 (Grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Rinto) grrr is second with 3 (Rosie, Me, Shinichi). Somehow grrr ended up dying which we are still trying to figure out why/how?

Mar 19, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
EoD2 Rosie was trying to see a Vote Count in an attempt to see if her ability worked. Some though it was scummy I though it pointed to her being a Double Voter. Anyway when she revealed her ability she said she was an even day double vote and would be able to use her ability today D4.
At the EoD3Rinto leads the lynch with 4 (Grrr, JustKrista, CorruptedPurity, Rinto) grrr is second with 3 (Rosie, Me, Shinichi). Somehow grrr ended up dying which we are still trying to figure out why/how?
Based on the above I would think that Rosie's double vote tied the vote between grrr and Rinto. Tie votes get sorted by RNG in this game so there is no "no lynch" as Rinto said he was hoping to achieve by voting himself.

Mar 19, 2017 10:52 AM

May 2014
Well just reading yesterday I was a bit confused about the whole debacle between grape and lamb and how grape thought they were scum but then they said they just misread. idk that was weird.
I certainly think shinichi and grape are not working together though, they seem too much at odds with each other for that.
I do dislike grape's playstyle when they make what appears to be a convoluted deduction but at the same time they have been pretty active and encouraging other people's opinions.
What made you switch from grape to grr anyway?

That shinichi vote for logic really came out of the blue actually.

Also that weird grape interaction by voting logic was...weird.

Shinichi-Kun said:
u knoq qhat fuck it lol

change vote:grrr

Wait what?

And then that last moment grape vote

I gotta admit I wasn't finding shin shady until that last moment but it was seriously looking like mafia trying to avoid getting lynched.

vote grapefruit I think its time we just got rid of you...these inconsistencies are too much

RInto could be scum but I think they're just trolling, they clearly don't care too much about life or death so to say they're scum is unlikely. Could be a third faction for all we know in this game...
Mar 19, 2017 10:56 AM

May 2014
Also since it was asked about my role

Prison Id: #9437
name: Lil wang
role; 75th doctor (each night you can choose to protect a player but there isa 25% chance of killing them instead)

It doesn't mention backup or anything so when I saw the doctor already died I knew there was something fishy about this role.
Mar 19, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
I am headed home from work I will be back on shortly

Mar 19, 2017 11:41 AM

Dec 2012
I was roleblocked last night.
Mar 19, 2017 12:42 PM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 4.0
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ TheConqerer: aa-dono

✄ Grapefruit21: TheConquerer

Not Voting: logic340,Oyasumi_rosie,CorruptedPurity,Rinto-kun,Shinchi-kun,JustKrista and Grapefruit21

Mod Notes:A new day. Good morning town

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 19, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2010
TheConquerer said:

role; 75th doctor (each night you can choose to protect a player but there isa 25% chance of killing them instead)

It doesn't mention backup or anything so when I saw the doctor already died I knew there was something fishy about this role.
I assume Togs didn't use this ability night 1 due to not being online but did you confirm this with the host? Did you use your ability night 2 or only on night 3?

JustKrista said:
I was roleblocked last night.
we're at a crucial point in this game will you be joining us? You left your vote on Rinto and dipped out last phase I'd like to hear your thoughts on grapefruit and Shinichi's jump to grrr and I'd really like to know whether you scum read Rinto or not?

edit: Typos
logic340Mar 19, 2017 2:40 PM

Mar 19, 2017 2:45 PM

May 2014
Haven't actually checked but I assumed he hadn't, I'll get back to you on that.

I didn't use it night 2 because I didn't really want to accidently kill someone but I got roleblocked anyway. Night 3 is the only time I've tried it.
Mar 19, 2017 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
TheConquerer said:

They were a replace me for togs since D3 so they couldn't have protected anyone lol

Mar 19, 2017 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
Rinto-kun said:

If I am town though what then? Do your teams fall apart?

Mar 19, 2017 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I think he means that if I was scum I would have lied about thinking I was an even day voter (it might turn out that I am an odd day double voter)but if I am town I would just be as surprised as everyone else is to figure out my power (which I am lol)

Mar 19, 2017 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
logic340 said:
Based on the above I would think that Rosie's double vote tied the vote between grrr and Rinto. Tie votes get sorted by RNG in this game so there is no "no lynch" as Rinto said he was hoping to achieve by voting himself.
I will be testing it out again today if I can. Just to be sure.

Mar 19, 2017 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
TheConquerer said:
Well just reading yesterday I was a bit confused about the whole debacle between grape and lamb and how grape thought they were scum but then they said they just misread. idk that was weird.
I certainly think shinichi and grape are not working together though, they seem too much at odds with each other for that.
I do dislike grape's playstyle when they make what appears to be a convoluted deduction but at the same time they have been pretty active and encouraging other people's opinions.
What made you switch from grape to grr anyway?

That shinichi vote for logic really came out of the blue actually.

Also that weird grape interaction by voting logic was...weird.

Shinichi-Kun said:
u knoq qhat fuck it lol

change vote:grrr

Wait what?

And then that last moment grape vote

I gotta admit I wasn't finding shin shady until that last moment but it was seriously looking like mafia trying to avoid getting lynched.

vote grapefruit I think its time we just got rid of you...these inconsistencies are too much

RInto could be scum but I think they're just trolling, they clearly don't care too much about life or death so to say they're scum is unlikely. Could be a third faction for all we know in this game...
Who is the team for either though? Assume either a two man team or a four man team.

Mar 19, 2017 3:40 PM

May 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Who is the team for either though? Assume either a two man team or a four man team.

Sorry what are you referring to here, the third faction I was musing about?
Mar 19, 2017 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
TheConquerer said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I was asking who were the scum teams for Grape and/or Shinichi, assuming if there is either a four man scum team or a two man scum team. There are no TPRs this game.

Mar 19, 2017 4:10 PM

May 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
TheConquerer said:

I was asking who were the scum teams for Grape and/or Shinichi, assuming if there is either a four man scum team or a two man scum team. There are no TPRs this game.

I guess if there's 4 scum left by process of most scummy I'd say.
Grape
Shin
Rinto (even if they're trolling I'd put them over log and rosie)
aa-dono (just if there are 4)
Mar 19, 2017 4:23 PM

Jan 2010
@Oyasumi_Rosie what are your thoughts on the EoD shenanigan yesterday? Does scum Rinto sacrifice himself like that? How do you feel about Grapefruit right now? I am having trouble following his D3 especially his actions in regards to me, Rinto, and grrr. I need to see if I am biased here.

@TheConquerer do you think aa is scummy for her vote on you? Is it her behavior or are you looking at her and Kaitou as a whole. I have plenty of suspicions about that slot as well so I'd like to hear what you are thinking about aa so far?

Mar 19, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2016
Guys I think I just had a brainblasg. Go read EoD 2 and tell me if you'd be able to figure out Rosie was a double voter from just that. Get back to me and I'll finish this train of thought
Mar 19, 2017 4:42 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie what are your thoughts on the EoD shenanigan yesterday? Does scum Rinto sacrifice himself like that? How do you feel about Grapefruit right now? I am having trouble following his D3 especially his actions in regards to me, Rinto, and grrr. I need to see if I am biased here.

It feels really stupid. I honestly didn't know I was a double voter that day and I didn't think Grrrr would have died. Though now I guess I understand what he meant when he said he would kill kit again. I don't regret following through with a scum read of mine, but I do regret that he flipped town.

I have no idea, I thought I saw LQ Rinto in him, back when we were backed against a wall together, but I am not sure now. Its not that he is a neutral read so much as he is an up in the air read. I don't think killing him because he is confusing is a good idea right now.

I don't know how I feel about either of you right now. I was going to vote for you early before I realised that the actual day phase didn't start yet lol. Both of you are on a see-saw of being scummy and being town. One is read town, and the other scum and it goes up and down, up and down.

He does seem to be jumping around a lot. Pretty unlike him normally. Though when he explains his thoughts he seems like town!Grape. I can't tell if he is just changing his game from usual. That all being said, I don't think you are being basised against grape

Mar 19, 2017 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
TheConquerer said:

edit; urgh damnit

aa-dono said:

You die today.

honestly this just a bad attempt of trying to get eyes offf of you.

Mar 19, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:

wait so u know ur bastard abilty wtf

Mar 19, 2017 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
TheConquerer said:

I technically knew mine, so like maybe its a doctor with a 75% chance of killing?

Mar 19, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
there is not 4 mafia cause game would be ovver if there was i think

also why am i being read as scum by you conq when my intentions werent to harm town, i just felt ikke the miller claim was alive for too long.

Mar 19, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
also even with that 25% chance u should have used ur ability every night conq like wth

Mar 19, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I technically knew mine, so like maybe its a doctor with a 75% chance of killing?

tthats too bastard even for shad

Mar 19, 2017 4:51 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 @CorruptedPurity

My EoD: On logic feeling good. Shini leaves. Ahh well rintos getting lynched. Ohhh crap Rinto self voted this is troll Rinto hamstringing town. Follow Shini to at least force rng and resolve Miller. Fail my vote. Grrr lynched anyways. Mass confusion.

After Rinto's vote I will be stunned if he/she flips scum.

Reread Krista because for numbers it seems like one of my town reads must be scum. Trying to figure out who. After reading Krista feel good there. Followed through as promised.
Mar 19, 2017 4:52 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:

@TheConquerer do you think aa is scummy for her vote on you? Is it her behavior or are you looking at her and Kaitou as a whole. I have plenty of suspicions about that slot as well so I'd like to hear what you are thinking about aa so far?

It seems like they just voted for me without any given reason, also appeared they aren't aware I replaced togs. Since they're new Im currently neutral on them.

Gonna log off now it's midnight almost.
Mar 19, 2017 4:53 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

also why am i being read as scum by you conq when my intentions werent to harm town, i just felt ikke the miller claim was alive for too long.
What is the scum team looking like then 3 or 2?

Mar 19, 2017 4:54 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What is the scum team looking like then 3 or 2?

3 def 3

Mar 19, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
Guys I think I just had a brainblasg. Go read EoD 2 and tell me if you'd be able to figure out Rosie was a double voter from just that. Get back to me and I'll finish this train of thought

@Shinichi-kun
@CorruptedPurity
@JustKrista

One more thought pretty sure Conq is scum for that PoE.
Mar 19, 2017 4:56 PM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
also even with that 25% chance u should have used ur ability every night conq like wth

Well I've only been around for two nights and I got roleblocked the first time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.