Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 13, 2021 12:04 PM

Apr 2017
Tomoya and Nagisa being lovey-dovey and living together is what I live for.

Seeing Tomoya's first day of work made me remember my first day of work, I was just as tired as him when I arrived home.
cunnysseur
Mar 11, 2021 12:32 PM
Mar 2021
I really loved this episode we finally see Okazaki becoming a responsible adult. This is how I thought this season should've started and maybe 2 other episodes before this.
Jan 18, 2022 2:51 PM

Jan 2016
I just love hearing Kotomi's voice. IDK what it is about it, but it is just so cute.

I am sitting here wondering why Nagisa's illness decided to act up senior year of high school? She flunked twice here yet managed to pass every other year?

Let me get this straight: No one joined the club even though her performance in the play the year prior was good? No one was impressed enough to join?

I just noticed the characters have floating eyebrows lol. Can't unsee it now.

Alright this is picking up now. Maybe I might change my 7/10 rating. This focus on Nagisa and Okazaki is what I wanted to see, not the side stories.
May 12, 2022 5:27 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This aired over over 13 years ago, and yet it feels rather unique. And that's because despite not seeing much of the graduation ceremony itself (which is a typical end for your average slice of life, the characters graduate, and then that's the end), we get to see the life of our characters AFTER graduation. In this case, it's the struggles of Tomoya as he tries to start fitting in as a new member of society. Not only that, but some of our other main characters are still in school, so I'm sure we'll still occasionally be seeing them as well which will be nice. It certainly must be hard for Nagisa herself for having to be held back yet another year. Just seeing these characters struggle a bit as they try to find their footing is enough to hit my square in the feels.

Speaking of Nagisa, I still think she is an uninteresting character, but by no means whatsoever do I dislike her. She became literal wife material in this episode.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 24, 2022 5:13 PM

May 2018
This has probably been my favourite episode this season. Amazing episode, actually, probably the best episode in this entire series so far.
Sep 24, 2022 9:21 PM

Jul 2022
It really is heavy at the beginning of a first job, and more coming from the type of job that Tomoya chose
Dec 19, 2022 1:08 PM
Feb 2021
Its so nice that this show is finally going strong. The last few arcs were a massive struggle, and I really hope anything isn't rushed because they didn't cut them. Its awesome to see Tomoya growing as a character and realizing the differences between highschool and adult life, I can see it causing issues with his relationship, which would help elaborate on why Nagisa likes him so much and really make their relationship more fleshed out in general.
Mar 17, 2023 2:12 PM
Mar 2023
they unbumified tomoya in a single episode
Jun 28, 2023 10:35 PM

Jun 2021
OMG This chapter hit me hard. In one year i'm going to finish high school. Even though know what i want to be (visual artist & illustrator) i have the vision of the first years of adulthood with a worried eye, but i know that this isn't the final it's a new start and it's not to be forever
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1171 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jello - Mar 8, 2009

285 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KY791 - Mar 11, 2009

135 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

quentinlau - Feb 19, 2009

177 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

728 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.