Forum Settings
Forums

should same sex couples be allowed to adopt children?

New
should same sex couples be allowed to adopt children?
yes
74.6%
no
19.4%
i don't know
6.0%
252 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2012 12:54 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karpman said:
Shuhan said:
No, they will raise the kid to be gay then.

Please don't be serious Shuhan.
Oh no he is. Hes said this schlock on so many other threads of the same, he is one thats brainwashed by his own religion rather than the other catylists i mentioned though parents could have something to do with him and relies on debunked studies from over a decade ago.

The proof is right in front of your eyes, you choose to ignore. Not only will the kid be raised to be homosexual, the child will also face bullying due their parents sins of same sex relationships. Why subject a kid to something like that?
then tell me with this logic, how can straight parents raise a gay child like most gays were raised?

It's purely coincidental if a child is born gay regardless of their parents sexual orientation, its been proven ten times over sexuality is biological

Bad parenting, usually a bad upbringing leads to homosexuality, it is a choice.

Karpman said:
Shuhan said:
The proof is right in front of your eyes, you choose to ignore. Not only will the kid be raised to be homosexual, the child will also face bullying due their parents sins of same sex relationships. Why subject a kid to something like that?

How can you say that with such certainty? The kid can think for himself, and being gay is not a bad thing. It is a choice.

Parents influence the lives of their children, gay parents will no doubt influence them in a similar way.
Nov 25, 2012 12:57 PM
Mar 2012
Singateru said:
Biggestboss said:
^kid is still here LMFAO. Why take this shit so personal. It's obvious that you are gay.

Wait, does this mean I have fans, yay!
Shuhan said:
Parents influence the lives of their children, gay parents will no doubt influence them in a similar way.

I won't deny that it influences them, but this is only to a certain extent. This would be like saying that the son of a criminal is going down the wrong path as well. There is some influence, but that does not make the person immediately criminal, or gay in this case.
Nov 25, 2012 12:58 PM

Dec 2008
"should same sex couples be allowed to adopt children?"
Definitely.
Nov 25, 2012 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
Shuhan said:

lol is that seriously the best you can come up with? There is so many flaws in that logic its not even funny

ok i know your counter argument will be made up of nonsense but i need to hear this, what bad parenting do you speak of leads to being gay?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 25, 2012 12:59 PM
Jun 2012
Red_Keys said:
This thread:
Nov 25, 2012 1:00 PM

Aug 2009
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karpman said:
Shuhan said:
No, they will raise the kid to be gay then.

Please don't be serious Shuhan.
Oh no he is. Hes said this schlock on so many other threads of the same, he is one thats brainwashed by his own religion rather than the other catylists i mentioned though parents could have something to do with him and relies on debunked studies from over a decade ago.

then tell me with this logic, how can straight parents raise a gay child like most gays were raised?

It's purely coincidental if a child is born gay regardless of their parents sexual orientation, its been proven ten times over sexuality is biological

Karpman said:
Shuhan said:

How can you say that with such certainty? The kid can think for himself, and being gay is not a bad thing. It is a choice.

Implying that someone is a bad parent because he is homosexual.

So if my parents are assholes I will become gay because....why again?

You mean that they will teach him to love people of the same sex?
Nov 25, 2012 1:01 PM

Jun 2012
Madeline said:
Red_Keys said:
This thread:

LOL.
Nov 25, 2012 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
My friend umesh has awful parents who religiously brianwashed morons that pretty much make his life a hell. They beat him, make him work a 12 hour job for only 1 dollar ins tore credit 7 days a week for his summers(yes i didnt make that up) and they dont let him go over other's houses

Hes straight, bad parenting has nothing to do with becoming gay.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 25, 2012 1:03 PM

Dec 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
akutasame94 said:

I already said I have nothing against it, nor would I discriminate those children, still no one can deny that it's weird. Teacher tells a kid "Tell your mom to come and see me for "input reason here"" and a guy appears "I am his mom" xD Ok I am joking a little, but it is kind of weird, tho again I don't really mind :P
well for starters they dont say your mom or your dad, they say your parents or guardians, they already had to take into mind single parents from widows, divorces, and adoption.

Well usually my professor tells me "Tell your mom to come to school because you've been skipping too much" XD

Tho I have no idea how it works in other countries XD
Nov 25, 2012 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
ssjokg said:

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:

lol is that seriously the best you can come up with? There is so many flaws in that logic its not even funny

ok i know your counter argument will be made up of nonsense but i need to hear this, what bad parenting do you speak of leads to being gay?

Neglect or abuse, most cases I would say is an absent parent. You see it all the time where a woman had no father growing up she dates older men to make up for that absence. I feel its the same for gays. They look to replace that absent parent, but its usually the same sex.
Nov 25, 2012 1:04 PM

Sep 2011
YOLOswaggins said:
@DJIzzy; laughing at the person isn't the way to prove them wrong;
i wasnt laughing at him, i said i need to hear more. Specifically what this bad parenting he speaks of is.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:05 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
My friend umesh has awful parents who religiously brianwashed morons that pretty much make his life a hell. They beat him, make him work a 12 hour job for only 1 dollar ins tore credit 7 days a week for his summers(yes i didnt make that up) and they dont let him go over other's houses

Hes straight, bad parenting has nothing to do with becoming gay.

This.
Nov 25, 2012 1:06 PM

Sep 2011
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:

Neglect or abuse, most cases I would say is an absent parent. You see it all the time where a woman had no father growing up she dates older men to make up for that absence. I feel its the same for gays. They look to replace that absent parent, but its usually the same sex.

So in other words a parent who had a divorce or was widowed is now a bad parent and their kid will become gay because of the missing member? LOGIC

Also i dont know what halmark channel original movie world you live in but a girl missing her dad isnt going to start dating older men because of that and it sure as hell wont make her gay because of it.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:07 PM

Dec 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:

So in other words a parent who had a divorce or was widowed is now a bad parent and their kid will become gay because of the missing member? LOGIC

Also i dont know what halmark channel original movie world you live in but a girl missing her dad isnt going to start dating older men because of that and it sure as hell wont make her gay because of it.

I agree.... And Halmark channel original movie xD I lol'd
Nov 25, 2012 1:10 PM

Sep 2009
“Children should be given every chance at a normal life”

Very well, but to what lengths should we be going to ensure that children lead a normal life?
Should we ban gay adoption?

Should we prevent gay people from raising children at all, by banning gay people from raising children; even their own children?

Should we prevent gay people from having children at all; through sterilisation, mandatory abortions, or other preventative measures which will prevent it from becoming an issue in the first place?

Of course, the point being made is that children should be given a normal life and that anything less is unfair to the child. However we would have to conclude that gay parent families, while clearly “abnormal” are not the only “abnormal” family structure. Indeed, single parent families are also “abnormal” and raising a child in “abnormal” circumstances is unfair to the child. As the welfare of children is our primary concern, we should also take similar measures to prevent single parent families from existing.

Though this raises another issue; what of the children we seize from these abnormal families. We have a few options: placing them up for adoption; placing them in foster care; placing them in orphanages.

At first these options seem like attractive solutions; but unfortunately we must conclude that these too are ‘abnormal’ family structures, and therefore also undesirable. By allowing these two structures we are continuing to encourage abnormality and by extension, the misery of children. It creates a dilemma in which we can choose one of two possible solutions:

1. We must concede that attempting to force people to adopt conventional family structures is a task of such complexity that it is not feasible in practice, and that we should instead adapt society to be more tolerant of these alternative structures, particularly those which are not within the control of the parties involved.

2. We must kill the children of unconventional families in order to prevent their suffering.

Personally, I am a man of principle, and so I favour the second option. To prefer the first would essentially be saying that you only care about the lives of some children, and not all. I do not really see why a child born to gay parents should earn the right to be saved while the child born to the single mother should be abandoned. It is callous, it is disgusting and, perhaps worst of all, is remarkably inconsistent.

“People who are gay will raise gay children”

Ignoring for the moment that there is absolutely no evidence that anyone has to conclusively prove this, let us assume this is true and that gay people will always raise gay children, in 100% of cases.

It still begs the question what, exactly, is wrong with being gay?

I look forward to hearing your responses to this one.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Nov 25, 2012 1:10 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:

Well lets say its a girl missing her mother in her life so she finds one in a lover. A female lover. Thus making her a lesbian. Its a psychological thing.

I havent seen any hallmark movies like that, I would know since I often watch the channel.
Nov 25, 2012 1:12 PM

Sep 2011
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:

Well lets say its a girl missing her mother in her life so she finds one in a lover. A female lover. Thus making her a lesbian. Its a psychological thing.
So where the problem in that, A girl finding love and happiness that she didnt have originally? where is the problem there?

Plus what makes you so certain every person's experience will be like this? Whos to say the same thing wont happen but for someone of the oppossite sex.

And you brushed over the hole in your logic there, if a parent dies and the other is left widowed or they divorce does that make them bad parents because one if missing? Cause according to your flipper logic here it does

I have a friend named zach, his mother was killed in north korea(he was born in north korea and was brought over to the states) and he never met his father, he lives in a adopted family of a single mother.....oh look hes straight and has been dating this same girl for the past 11 months, who did he date prior? a girl, and prior to her oh surprise another girl

It has no relation so sexuality whats so ever
JizzyHitlerNov 25, 2012 1:18 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:13 PM
Jun 2012
akutasame94 said:
Well usually my professor tells me "Tell your mom to come to school because you've been skipping too much" XD

In college? That's rather odd...
Nov 25, 2012 1:14 PM

Jun 2012
Karpman said:
Singateru said:
Biggestboss said:
^kid is still here LMFAO. Why take this shit so personal. It's obvious that you are gay.

Wait, does this mean I have fans, yay!
Shuhan said:

I won't deny that it influences them, but this is only to a certain extent. This would be like saying that the son of a criminal is going down the wrong path as well. There is some influence, but that does not make the person immediately criminal, or gay in this case.

You're right it doesnt, but when a different way of life is thrown your way you come to accept it. Seeing the same sex together becomes second nature and they accept it as the norm since they grow up with it.
Nov 25, 2012 1:15 PM

Dec 2011
Madeline said:
akutasame94 said:

In college? That's rather odd...

No High School xD Still few months away from college :P Here those in HS and in College are called professors :D
Nov 25, 2012 1:16 PM

Jan 2012
Sora_N said:
Virtual_BSand said:
What if a straight person raised by a gay family never gets the opportunity to be straight?

When I took physiology we learned that same-sex parents are just as good as straight parents. Same-sex parents have the same percentage of having homosexual or transgender children as straight parents. Just as with straight parents there may be some same-sex parents that may try to force sexual orientation on their children; however, the percentage will be very low compared to straight parents forcing their children to be straight because a lot of LGBT people knows what it’s like not be accepted and forced to hide their sexual orientation or tried to be forced into heterosexuality. So ask yourself this: What if a gay person raised by a straight family never gets the opportunity to be gay? Because this is what you are saying.
Well, if they're not forcing it on their children, then it's not as bad a disaster as I thought.

...but the part that I still can't accept (and you'll probably hate me for saying this), is that the child will come to accept things that they never should accept as 'normal'. They will grow up with flawed morality and the belief that it's okay to do things that they aren't supposed to /were never intended to do.
Nov 25, 2012 1:16 PM

Aug 2009
Shuhan said:
ssjokg said:

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Shuhan said:

No I dont.Also it has nothing to do with homosexuality.She or he want a dick or a pussy to hang out with.Replacing the absence of a parent with that is BS for me.
And IF your parents are responsible,regardless of sex,you wont have any problem growing up.

Also you assume that being gay is bad.So what if they grow to be homosexual?Why is that bad for you?
Nov 25, 2012 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
Virtual_BS said:
Sora_N said:
Virtual_BSand said:
What if a straight person raised by a gay family never gets the opportunity to be straight?

When I took physiology we learned that same-sex parents are just as good as straight parents. Same-sex parents have the same percentage of having homosexual or transgender children as straight parents. Just as with straight parents there may be some same-sex parents that may try to force sexual orientation on their children; however, the percentage will be very low compared to straight parents forcing their children to be straight because a lot of LGBT people knows what it’s like not be accepted and forced to hide their sexual orientation or tried to be forced into heterosexuality. So ask yourself this: What if a gay person raised by a straight family never gets the opportunity to be gay? Because this is what you are saying.
Well, if they're not forcing it on their children, then it's not as bad a disaster as I thought.

...but the part that I still can't accept (and you'll probably hate me for saying this), is that the child will come to accept things that they never should accept as 'normal'. They will grow up with flawed morality and the belief that it's okay to do things that they aren't supposed to /were never intended to do.

Who decided that?The Church?The same one that no longer follows Jesus' teachings?And btw homosexuality was normal before "religion" came and said "stop right there"
Nov 25, 2012 1:20 PM

Jun 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
So where the problem in that, A girl finding love and happiness that she didnt have originally? where is the problem there?

Plus what makes you so certain every person's experience will be like this? Whos to say the same thing wont happen but for someone of the oppossite sex.

And you brushed over the hole in your logic there, if a parent dies and the other is left widowed or they divorce does that make them bad parents because one if missing? Cause according to your flipper logic here it does

Im just saying as a possibility.
Nov 25, 2012 1:20 PM

Jun 2011
Virtual_BS said:

Well as you can see from this thread, most people believe that anyway. And as society progresses, the number of people who feel that way will continue to rise.

You don't need to have gay parents to accept homosexuality.
Nov 25, 2012 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
Children are easily influenced by things, so then they start doing what they see, and after its too late realizes what they were doing was wrong.
Nov 25, 2012 1:22 PM

Aug 2009
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

The possibilities that a child will be raised to become ANYTHING(good or bad) exist anyway.The sex of the parents has nothing to do with it.
Nov 25, 2012 1:23 PM

Dec 2011
ssjokg said:
Virtual_BS said:
Sora_N said:
Virtual_BSand said:

Who decided that?Church?

People should realize that before it was great to be gay. In ancient Greece it was a sign of status, many famous philosophers were gay, even one king of Rome was gay and he adopted a son.
Nov 25, 2012 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
Shuhan said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

So thats all you have as a backing argument, a fucking possibility that anyone can make up, well if we are going off possibilities then fine here we go

What if a man is raised by a straight family, later in his life he could become a serial killer. So because thats possible we should make it that straights cant have kids?

And again you never once said anything that showed any form of negativity from being gay, you said a girl finding a lover of the same sex because she had no mother was a bad thing, where the hell is a girl finding love and companionship ever considered a bad thing?
JizzyHitlerNov 25, 2012 1:28 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:30 PM

Aug 2012
I don't understand why people get so angry about homosexuality. It gives straight people a bigger pool of partners to choose from.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Nov 25, 2012 1:30 PM

Jan 2012
YOLOswaggins said:
Is homosexuality harmful?
I give up on you people. Just go on with your miserable lives and forget I ever said anything.
Nov 25, 2012 1:33 PM

Sep 2011
YOLOswaggins said:
Virtual_BS said:
They will grow up with flawed morality and the belief that it's okay to do things that they aren't supposed to /were never intended to do.

oh yes very, they will do such horrible things such as raise children without biological parents, and *gasp* be happy,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:34 PM

Jan 2012
Goryo said:
It gives straight people a bigger pool of partners to choose from.
That's very flawed logic. It would still depend on whether there are more homosexual males or females.

Example: If there are more homosexual females than males then, as a straight guy, my pool of potential partners is actually smaller.

Sep 2011
Virtual_BS said:
YOLOswaggins said:
I give up on you people. Just go on with your miserable lives and forget I ever said anything.
nice, so instead of giving any reasoning you run away and pretty much accept defeat, a tactic very popular with you people i see.
Both you and suhan have not given even 1 detail of how being gay = bad

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jun 2012
YOLOswaggins said:

It's not like some samurai or something will come down and kill ya.
Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
YOLOswaggins said:
Virtual_BS said:
They will grow up with flawed morality and the belief that it's okay to do things that they aren't supposed to /were never intended to do.

oh yes very, they will do such horrible things such as raise children without biological parents, and *gasp* be happy,

Why do you care so much? Are you yourself homosexual?

Also Homosexuality spreads AID's at a much higher rate than heterosexuality.
Nov 25, 2012 1:36 PM

Aug 2009
Virtual_BS said:
YOLOswaggins said:

You see people like you are the reason I am ashamed to call myself a religious person.
Dont know if you are a christian or muslim or whatever but for once for the good of all that exist in the world learn to think on your own.Blindly following a dogma is no different than being in a superstar's fanclub.
Nov 25, 2012 1:39 PM

Aug 2009
Radiation_ said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
YOLOswaggins said:
Virtual_BS said:

Aids spreads because people cant fucking chose a partner not because of gay people.If you are an idiot(no protection) then you will spread aids and other diseases anyway.
Nov 25, 2012 1:40 PM

Sep 2011
Radiation_ said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
YOLOswaggins said:
Virtual_BS said:

I care because I'm not selfish and want to help bring this world 1 step towards equality no matter how small that step might be, progress is still progress.

Also that thing you said is such bull, Aid's travel through people equally regardless of the sex. The only reason its associated with aids is because it formed in africa where people ate monkey's pretty much raw, it spread around and killed hundreds of people in a disease not named aids, it eventually by coincidence got into a gay man visiting africa, it spread around san Francisco for a while and a air port attendant who had sex with people pretty much at every stop spread it across the nation and eventually the world, it got into straights in no time at all within the first year of its discovery and has spread ever since

To this current date there are more straights with aids then gays, its a STD, anyone can get it if your having sex and is evne possible through non sexual possiblities

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:40 PM
Aug 2011
YOLOswaggins said:
@ Radiation_

HIV is spread via sex(or blood transfer), regardless which "hole" you put it in

Are you implying that heterosexual sex has just as much risk of spreading aids as Homosexual sex? Look up the statistics of aids transmission among heterosexuals and homosexuals.

I am not for or against Homosexuals having special rights. But I think it is silly when people claim that Homosexuality has nothing negative about it and it is all positive.
Nov 25, 2012 1:41 PM

Sep 2011
Radiation_ said:
YOLOswaggins said:
@ Radiation_

Are you implying that heterosexual sex has just as much risk of spreading aids as Homosexual sex? Look up the statistics of aids transmission among heterosexuals and homosexuals.
yah i did, more heteros have aids than gays more people have died from aids int he past 10 years then there have been gays existing in the past 50

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:41 PM

Oct 2012
What a humorous read from MAL.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 25, 2012 1:42 PM

Jan 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Virtual_BS said:
YOLOswaggins said:
nice, so instead of giving any reasoning you run away and pretty much accept defeat, a tactic very popular with you people i see.
I have not admitted defeat, I have just determined that you people's brains are already too corrupted to be worth the effort of attempting to install some common sense in you.

If you want to know why homosexuality is bad, go find out for yourself. Learn the hard way, I don't care..

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
I care because I'm not selfish and want to help bring this world 1 step towards equality no matter how small that step might be, progress is still progress.
Says the guy with 'Hitler' in his name...

Nov 25, 2012 1:43 PM

Jun 2010
Radiation_ said:
YOLOswaggins said:
@ Radiation_

I am not for or against Homosexuals having special rights. But I think it is silly when people claim that Homosexuality has nothing negative about it and it is all positive.

correlation != causality
Nov 25, 2012 1:43 PM

Sep 2011
Virtual_BS said:
[
If you want to know why homosexuality is bad, go find out for yourself. Learn the hard way, I don't care..
translation: i have no argument, proof, or any backing info

You pretty much accepted defeat by not answering anyone questions or accusations. Just cause you stick around doesn't mean your keeping it alive.

As I said to biggestboss, if you have no argument or backing info left shut the fuck up and sit in your sad little corner of bigotry and ignorance.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 25, 2012 1:44 PM

Jun 2012
Why not... I mean little shota children for everyone :D...
Nov 25, 2012 1:47 PM
Aug 2011
Virtual_BS said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Virtual_BS said:
YOLOswaggins said:
I have not admitted defeat, I have just determined that you people's brains are already too corrupted to be worth the effort of attempting to install some common sense in you.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Says the guy with 'Hitler' in his name...

This thread is a circle jerk. There is no convincing these "SUPER DUPER PROGRESSIVE FTW!!" people. If they have no one to argue with they'll get bored and find something else to do.
Nov 25, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Virtual_BS said:
[
translation: i have no argument, proof, or any backing info

You pretty much accepted defeat by not answering anyone questions or accusations. Just cause you stick around doesn't mean your keeping it alive.

As I said to biggestboss, if you have no argument or backing info left shut the fuck up and sit in your sad little corner of bigotry and ignorance.
I wonder what he means by" learning the hard way".Is he encouraging us to turn into homosexuals?
Nov 25, 2012 1:49 PM

Jan 2012
Radiation_ said:
This thread is a circle jerk. There is no convincing these "SUPER DUPER PROGRESSIVE FTW!!" people. If they have no one to argue with they'll get bored and find something else to do.
Yeah. I'll leave them to their faggotry.
- I'm out of here. Cheers.
Nov 25, 2012 1:50 PM
Jun 2012
Tavor said:
What a humorous read from MAL.

Aren't they all? I'm all outta popcorn. :/
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Some of y'all are wayyy too narrow-minded and pessimisstic because of it

Timeline_man - 7 hours ago

7 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you like to judge people?

Thy-Veseveia - 7 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - 12 hours ago

12 by Zarutaku »»
23 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

837 by Pg13_ »»
57 minutes ago

» I think zodiac signs are more real than people think ( 1 2 )

Taiyaa - Oct 13, 2023

51 by Togorot »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.