Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cells at Work! CODE BLACK
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 14, 2023 12:50 PM
Mar 2016
Not as good as the original series.
Mar 16, 2023 12:21 PM

Dec 2022
Post-credits cliffhanger. Guess a second season was intended, don't know if it's actually still planned.
I really liked it. It did sideline a lot of the other cells more than the original series (which gave them all a fair amount of screentime), but "threats" here felt more genuinely threatening too. I'd say they're about equal, only having different priorities.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 1, 2023 6:45 PM

Jun 2007
Well that's it then.
No way am I going to rip my blood cells out of their established life and give them to some weirdo who doesn't take care of his body!
May 6, 2023 11:28 PM

Jan 2020
Well for a spin-off it sure is better than the main show but alas it ended with a cliffhanger.....
May 23, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2016
Lmao seriously? Kudos to the dude of the OG body for becoming healthy enough to be a blood donor at least.

Beyond being educational, this was an awesome ride as a story with a way more grim tone than the original.

Also, blushing WBC is something I didn't know I needed more of.
May 25, 2023 1:44 AM

Aug 2019
Oh my gosh no way!!!

Of course they have to do a Blood donation!!

And just when the person was developing a healthier lifestyle.
Jul 14, 2023 4:05 AM

Jan 2021
I honestly hoped that the owner of the body died... but seeing those hard working cells especially the red blood cells made me wish that the owner of the body survived! And thank goodness he did :")

Hopefully his condition will get better and he won't go back to his old lifestyle. I kinda want the cells from the prequel/original to meet the cells from Code Black lol. It would be so much fun xD I also want to see a female version of Hataraku Saibou...

And... help. The after-credit scene....

Sep 2, 2023 5:04 AM

Jan 2021
Just when you thought things were finally getting better for our hardworking characters then they get transfused into another shitty body. At least, their previous body seemed to be getting better and is healthy enough to donate. This show just wanna make you do better taking care of yourself.

The darker and more threatening setting is a nice change of pace from the fluffy slice-of-life style of its parent story. It's just as good to me. 7/10
Jan 23, 8:25 PM
Sep 2023
this episode was awesome. but the after credit scene was a huge slap in the face
Apr 20, 6:52 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Boring, the first version more likeable for me, I feel asleep many time while watching this maybe I just to sleepy or this anime to boring for me, idk. so well 6 is good enough
Ah yeah and the after credits made me confuse is the previous body already dead and it was just a dream or they being transferred to another body and the previous one healthy, idk why his blood being donored while his body is in that condition
Destroyer31Apr 20, 6:59 AM
May 27, 8:54 AM

Dec 2014
about the post credit scene, did the human felt so confident after recovering from a series of disease & near death cases to donate blood!!
not an versed in medical but this felt out of place

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Black (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Jan 7, 2021

178 by Seraschi »»
May 14, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Black (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jan 28, 2021

68 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 19, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Do you love your body?

Shizuna - Apr 8

7 by johnythepvpgod »»
Apr 12, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Black (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 25, 2021

110 by Penguinu »»
Jan 12, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Black (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 4, 2021

68 by Distrekzy »»
Sep 27, 2023 7:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.