Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 5, 2023 3:29 PM

Feb 2022
Well Power's death was a bit weird...

Makima why is he doing this?
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Aug 7, 2023 10:44 AM
Nov 2022
La imagen es "La caída de Lucifer", dibujado por Gustave Doré para el poema narrativo "El paraíso perdido" escrito por John Milton.
Esta obra trata principalmente sobre el problema del mal y el sufrimiento en el sentido de responder a la pregunta de por qué un Dios bueno y todopoderoso decide permitirlos cuando le sería fácil evitarlos.
Con esto dicho:
¿Creen que Denji finalmente abrió la puerta para el despertar del demonio temido por todos los demonios, el Motosierra?

The image is "The Fall of Lucifer", drawn by Gustave Doré for the narrative poem "Paradise Lost" written by John Milton.
This work deals mainly with the problem of evil and suffering in the sense of answering the question why a good and all-powerful God decides to allow them when it would be easy for him to avoid them.
With this said:
Do you think Denji finally opened the door for the awakening of the demon feared by all demons, the Chainsaw?
Aug 9, 2023 11:57 PM

Dec 2022
wow just wow
that Paradise Lost reference couldn't have been used better
Sep 4, 2023 10:51 AM

Jan 2023
Denji! Idiot! This is the second time you've been told not to open the door, you know you can't open it. For what? Power! No!
Oct 3, 2023 9:55 AM
Sep 2022
The highlight of this chapter was Makima instead of Power's death for me. Power's death didn't feel like anything. Makima's last smile made this chapter do its job perfectly
Oct 3, 2023 10:00 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Teemplario
La imagen es "La caída de Lucifer", dibujado por Gustave Doré para el poema narrativo "El paraíso perdido" escrito por John Milton.
Esta obra trata principalmente sobre el problema del mal y el sufrimiento en el sentido de responder a la pregunta de por qué un Dios bueno y todopoderoso decide permitirlos cuando le sería fácil evitarlos.
Con esto dicho:
¿Creen que Denji finalmente abrió la puerta para el despertar del demonio temido por todos los demonios, el Motosierra?

The image is "The Fall of Lucifer", drawn by Gustave Doré for the narrative poem "Paradise Lost" written by John Milton.
This work deals mainly with the problem of evil and suffering in the sense of answering the question why a good and all-powerful God decides to allow them when it would be easy for him to avoid them.
With this said:
Do you think Denji finally opened the door for the awakening of the demon feared by all demons, the Chainsaw?
@Teemplario I took it as a symbolization of Chainsaw Man falling from Hell to Earth
Oct 27, 2023 7:55 AM

Jan 2023
bro i will NEVER forgive makima after that one 😭🙏🙏

Dec 23, 2023 8:15 AM
Apr 2020
bro... why. how can this happen
Dec 23, 2023 2:46 PM
Dec 2019
Wtf why Makima do that to Power
Apr 29, 11:48 AM
Oct 2023
Wtf is happening in this story man first Aki now Power. Denji is all alone.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » which one is more beautiful

primordial_noir_ - 9 hours ago

26 by codymcg78 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 166 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - May 21

88 by GeoRush »»
9 hours ago

» I can't understand part 2.

RobertCh - Mar 24

45 by Zimmu »»
May 22, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 165 Discussion

jas-samaaa - May 14

47 by marquinti2 »»
May 20, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Do you think Reze has been working as a sex worker in a brothel all this time?

DrkSeid69 - May 15

23 by RickyHunt »»
May 20, 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.