Mar 2013
I'm confused o.o

How many personalities do you have?
What happened to the "real" you?
Favorite animal ?
May 1, 2015 1:04 PM

Jun 2014
Daraku said:
How did you come up with the name M_F_M ?

Well I used to have the handle WarHammer/FriendlyDemon/Faz as my name in most of the games I have played, but I kind of felt that those weren't really unique enough eventhough I kind of like the FriendlyDemon name a lot I probably will change to it, someday ._.

I just went with my irl initials M_F_M. It's kind of mysterious and unique in a way. :>

Txunere said:

I've been bamboozled! You didn't put my guess on what your name means in your profile :'(

Ah, I never really bothered but I feel I can make literature if I decided to sit down and take a shot at it. I can get pretty creative as you've seen and I get detailed and such but it's only if I feel there's a need or I'm that bored I guess.

You know, I'm just like you actually! I do the exact same thing irl. There's stuff I can talk about but I just don't since I'm not really open enough so what I'll do is contribute to the subject currently being discussed. I tend to not start up conversations since I'm not good at it so if no ones talking then I'm not talking either. :P
I feel as if I talk about something else (especially if it's something people aren't interested in or may be like "wow you do/watch that stuff?!?") they'll tend to ignore or question it and I don't like when the talk about it gets ignored/people don't seem slightly interested and I don't like answering when people question it so I avoid talking about that stuff in case those scenarios happen.

I dont know what you are talking about :P I was a bit lazy then ._.

You are right, I do tend to do that mainly because the topics I bring up end up being either ignored or joked on. But I do tend to bring up new topics to the discussion once we have begun discussing on a topic, like if we are in a group of people who are like talking about anime all the time, I end up joining in at first, then I would slowly move around the talk about anime, then to hollywood, and the visual media in general. But I dont start topics on which are in completely different spectrum to the topic being discussed though.

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
May 1, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
what's up
May 1, 2015 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
HarusDS said:
I'm confused o.o

Favorite animal ?

Only 1 of course.

What are you talking about? I've always been me :3

My favourite animal: cats!
May 1, 2015 3:11 PM
Bee Fancier

Oct 2014
Which animal would you have intercourse with? Humans don't count.
May 1, 2015 4:19 PM
Bee Fancier

Oct 2014
What is your spirit-animal?

[size=60]I thought we were friends, comrades, star! But no, you left me alone. You're not a true double poster.
TheM4ngaManMay 1, 2015 4:27 PM
May 1, 2015 4:38 PM

Nov 2014
Are you a student or working man?
May 1, 2015 4:53 PM
Jul 2018
7starkiller99 said:
How is your everyday life?

Nothing special just staying at home watching anime not everyday sometimes i go out with my friends.

7starkiller99 said:
What do you like about mango's?

Sweet taste P:

ICESpartan said:

Student
May 1, 2015 5:51 PM

Mar 2015
I feel intimidated by the sudden surge of new people coming in to reply your questions ><

who are you people? XD
May 2, 2015 2:32 AM

Mar 2009
Thank you M_F_M for being so cool about the dare! <3

How do you like the hot seat thread now that you've answered hundreds of questions?

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
May 2, 2015 2:32 AM

Apr 2013
WHat do you think of the dynamic between CGP Grey and Brady Haran?
May 2, 2015 3:03 AM

Aug 2014
I am so confused by other people answering the questions too, but ehm anyway xD

How would you feel if you were trapped in the body of someone famous? Would you enjoy it, or rather go back to normal?

FREE SPIRIT || Anime ListManga ListMember CardsDeliveriesOCS
May 2, 2015 5:39 AM

Jun 2014
Aricie said:

Onii-chan é_è!
It doesn't count as brother-zoning anymore.. I think xD

Heh, one wrong guess ~
I was a total tomboy . I basically played too little with dolls & stuffs. Would play soccer with my brother & cousins on holidays..
Oh, I used to fight quite a bit too.
Don't question my change, I'm not sure about the reason either ~

Don't nana me.. B-baka!
I have yet to turn 18!
In one month, & 5 days actually.
3 days before my finals.
Not really looking forward to it é_è.

I'm half your weight.. Okay..
Not sure I can shake even your head, hihihi..
& Not sure I want to be carried around like a bag..
Not carried at all actually xD!

That was a nice guess considering how common the name Fatima is ~ But too bad!
I have a classmate called Fatima-Zohra , but not Fatima.
You were close to being called a professional stalker .
So on a scale of 10, you're basically 4/10 of a stalker.
That's quite good isn't it?
Unless you're into a stalking carreer..
Dame! My Onii-chan is no creep!
* Nods nods *

Oh I see. I guess it takes a lot of time ^-^.
More than a day that is .
I was half-serious anyway ~ Please bear with my teasing and glaring side hehe ~.

Such a story?
Well I need a 19th century setting then ~
I like such stories because they can't happen to me, if you see what I mean x').

Hai hai, unique Onii-chan with big heart!
Oh what did you think of Ore Monogatari's episode?
I know it was a bit cliché, but it totally moved me.
I'm liking Takeo-kun more & more >o<!

Oh.
So I'm basically growing in fame thanks to being your first imouto ~
* Humm.. *
Thanks ! That just means you're proud of your imouto..
Right *-*?

No snickers, I have no appetite recently o.o
I wonder why ~
No it's clear enough lol. Stress.

Iie iie. Don't worry about me forgetting you.
There's no way that can happen ._.!
Because.. Because..
Talking to you is way more fun than preparing for exams!

& Thanks for cheering on me. I feel like giving it my all hehe ~
Wait , I'm already doing so xD

That's a nice collection you have there. I mean hey, have I always been this talkative xD?
We sure did talk a lot, lol.
& Your reply about horror was definitely one of the funniest ever. It made me laugh so hard >o<!

I'm a baka.. my bad.. é_è
That's great =o!
I'm a lucky charm.
Our family grew after I joined it.
Nods nods

I have yet to talk to my Nephew =o! Kyaww, my first nephew *-*. How is he?

Lol funny how you understood that I was basically asking for my sake.

Since I'm nerdy & all.. I think that I somehow lack the passion. I mean I would work hard on every subject, without particularily being really passionated about that.
I do have some lessons I like though x').
So for now, I'm really for working hard huh.
Doing things my way, on my own pace has never been really a choice for me lol.
I'm actually betting on the passion I should develop for whatever field I choose to study.
But I should have some kind of affinity first, I know that much.
Sorry for being so complicated x').

Who would forget her Onii-chan!
B-Baka!
Like you said.. we got to know each other through a lot of questions. Some of them were funny, some were really serious, & that's not something I dislike.
I sound so tsun ~

A-N-Y-W-A-Y forgetting is a dame!

Out of 10, how cheerful are you?
Since you are so calm, what kind of things make you the most angry?
What is the best way to cool you down after making you angry?

It's not like I'm planning on angering you or anything!

hehe yeah.. I think xP

Oh really? I see. I see. Do you like football now? Do you support any clubs or teams? ^^

Or did you just completely transformed and now only care about nerdy things :P

hehe well I guess I will have to be a good brother and arrange a little party for my imouto then :) 18 eh? You will be old enough to drive, right? Exciting indeed ^^

Well I am sure you would have studied everything and be on your 4th revision by then :P

You can easily shake my head with the proper use of hands on my ears xD
I didnt mean to carry you around like that xD

I meant like this:

I knew I should said Muhammed instead xD
That reminds me, the woman my dad married is also named Fatima-Zohra ._. That is some coincidence o_o
Well I am alright with a 4/10 :3 I dont really care about scores or marks like certain someone :P *wink*

I am sorry it took more than a day ;_; *bows down to a dogeza for forgiveness*
I normally try to answer by night, but sometimes I get too tired and I end up answering like how I answered then.. in my frilly frocks half sleeping xD
I will always shudder when you glare at me though ;_;

Oh so you like stories that you can imagine in your head happening to you, but it never does really happen in real life. Does that mean your imagination is vivid and normally unrealistic?

That makes me wonder what your personality type is, as well. Have you checked it?

I loved the Ore Monogotari episode :3
It was sweet and really funny. Takeo is becoming more and more like the person I want to be, than the person I am though. He is too amazing ^^

Not at all. You are popular because you are really nice and fun to talk to :3 It should be more like, I am popular because I have a really nice and fun imouto ^^
Also I have been looking around in sparkls' hst, and I see you planning >_>

*stares*
I will be watching you o_o

I am always proud of you ^^

*forces Ari-chwaan to eat some of his cooked Indian food to solve her appetite*
Eat plenty of food and drink water, it will help you remain relaxed when you are studying~

I see. I am happy that you will remember me :3

I know right xD Even I was amazed at how much we have talked xD
I like our conversations ^^

You have always been lucky charm spreading your luck and fortune to all those around you xD I mean, look at my HST, it started getting popular after you posted here. Look at our family, it started growing after you became my first imouto. x)

He is doing very well actually. He has promised me that he wont ever become a Caster, which is great. I am still a bit worried though

You have another nephew now! His name is Arcturnus and he is my second son x)
Say hello to him as well. I am wondering who will be my wife now xD

I get what you mean. When I was in HS, I had the same problem too, except for Chemistry, everything else was not at all interesting and I studied only for the sake of it rather than being interested in it. I hope you do find that field for which you will be passionate about :) Do you have any in mind already?

Yeah forgetting is a dame then.. btw what does dame mean? ._.

Cheerful?
I had say I am around 3/10 with strangers, 5/10 with acquaintances , 7/10 with friends , 8/10 with family and 10/10 with close friends.

The scores itself is self explanatory I guess. Whenever I meet a stranger, its more awkward and I have a hard time being cheerful. With acquaintances whom I know a bit of, I am a bit more cheerful, with friends it's mostly a cheerful self but sometimes it does get a bit awkward.. With family and close friends I am always cheerful.

These are all how I act and how my mindset is, in normal situations.

But as a person and when I am alone, I am mostly around 4-6/10 cheerful.

Things that make me angry?

I get really angry when I am driving especially when people drive recklessly or cross the road without looking.. It just makes me feel so angry at times.

I get really angry and emotional when I am really hungry. I become violent when I dont get enough food or when I am outside and I am hungry as hell. If you pick a fight with me at that kind of a time, I probably will get really angry.

Otherwise I dont really angry, I might get a bit angry if someone eats all of my food without asking me or start talking crap about the things I strongly believe in or talk badly about my close friends. I normally control my anger very well and I dont express it at all.

Best way to cool me down?

Feed me food. xD

Feed me icecream xD

Hug me tightly

How about you? Are you really cheerful most of the time? Do you get angry? What should I do to cool you down if you do get angry.. ._.

I feel like you are planning something

*[i]stares intensely[/s]*

May 2, 2015 6:21 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Do you usually cook for your family? and can you make a special drink? Like Milkshake for example....

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 2, 2015 8:46 AM

Nov 2012
Soren333 said:
Arcturnus said:
Did you know you have two sons now?

Of course I do. I love my sons very dearly. They will grow up watching anime :DDDDD

XD Why are you answering?
May 2, 2015 10:03 AM

Jun 2014
7starkiller99 said:
^ Wow, you two have such a special relationship.

M_F_M:
Do you get enough sleep on a regular basis, or do you tend to stay up late?

I am one of those guys who sleeps by 7 PM and wakes up at 4 AM. I guess I am an early bird and well disciplined. I do try my best to do everything at the perfect time. I dont tend to stay late at all ^^

Of course I am talking about the US time ^^

PhKarall said:
Wanna trade a ski resort for a real beach? ;-)

I have no idea what you are talking about.. but I will take the real beach any day ^^

HarusDS said:
What was the hardest subject/class that you had in you graduation so far?

Biology. Other than reproduction chapters, the rest of them were just not interesting to me or I could not memorize all those technical terms. I got like B+ in it, which was the worst grade I have gotten in HS. ._.

May 2, 2015 11:34 PM
May 2, 2015 11:34 PM

Jun 2014
novaxy said:
I kill pets :( I had 2 iguanas, one we gave off to someone,.,and for the other one...

When I was young,like 7 years old,I thought of ''playing''with my iguana,so I yanked the iguanas tail,pulled it out of the cage hole,however,its 2 hind legs are still inside and unable to get out (due to the cage design it is impossible,only the tail is able to fit through the holes.

I kept yanking and yanking until its limbs broke I think,then he cant move anymore,and wasn't able to go to his small bowl of water and vegetables ;_;my parents realized it after a day,but by then he already died, his green body turned brown like how a flower wilts....now that I think about it I want to cry... and want to slam a fist into the 7 year-old me's head

Have you unintentionally take an animals life before? besides the ants and mosquitoes of course =)

Oh man. ;_; I dont even know what to say ._.

I guess I will share this story then.

So there's this festival for Muslims called Bakr-Eid where people butcher goats as a symbolization of something that happened in the past (I am not going to go into the details, it will take too long)

Anyway, they then give the meat to poor people who cant afford food,and also give away 2.5% of their annual income as charity to people.

So I had this pet lamb when I was around 8 years old. His name was Pichi , because my mom calls me pachu and I like calling him pichi. So we are pachu and pichi going around the world. My family was very rich at the time, so everytime Bakr-Eid comes we buy 10-12 goats to butcher on that day. We do it at the backyard of our house where there is already everything set up.

Well I was really close to Pichi, and I knew he wont be safe that day. So I tried to save him by rescuing him from the shed to my room. Little did I know that this would become one of the worst decisions of my life. Well, the butchers came and my dad told them to not bring a little lamb tied to the left of the shed to the place where they butcher the goats. But my Pichi wasnt there. My pichi had broken out of my room and had walked out into the backyard when I went to the toilet. The butchers thought he was also one of the goats that were to be butchered.

Once I came out and saw that he wasnt there.. I ran around the house looking for him. Until that moment I realized he was outside. I ran like there is no tomorrow. I ran.

I didnt look around , I just wanted to rescue him for he was the one who was going to travel with me around the world. My buddy. As I reached the backyard, I saw the butcher's knife moving ever so swifly to slit a goat's neck. There was blood.

I was kid. But I was brave. I knew the goat wasn't Pichi. I ran over. I looked around.. I couldnt see him. Then I looked over at the place where the goats were being skinned and their intestines being removed.

I saw something that will forever be etched in my memory. Pichi lying there with his skin and his head missing. I couldnt stand. I didnt know what to do. I have seen goats being butchered before, but I have never really felt anything about it. But there lie my only friend who has been there for me for the past 6 months. He was just a little lamb.. He had dreams. He was going to come with me as my backpack buddy to travel around the world. When I am tired, he would let me ride him. When he is tired, I would let him ride me. We had a bond.

My first ever friend. My first ever bond. Shattered all because I took him to my room instead of leaving him in the shed. All because I left the door unlocked. All because I went to the toilet. All because of me. When my dad heard about it, he was furious with the butchers. But when they told him that the goat was not from the shed and it came on it's own to the back of the herd that were to be butchered, he let it go.

But I couldnt. How could I let someone go after they kill my best friend and skin him in front of me. Would you? So I took a knife and I was going to kill that butcher. My dad saw it in time and stopped me. That was the worst kind of feeling in the world. I was a kid. I couldnt differentiate between the value of a goats life and a humans.

This would have been my worst experience in life if not for the crap I went through 2 years ago.

I couldnt eat mutton for a long time. For like 3 days. Yeah, that's a long time for me because everything in the house was mutton. I couldnt eat anything I would have died if I didnt eat anything. I ate some. My mom told me it was Pichi. He was so delicious. I did have the back up plan of eating him if I end up stranded in a desert with him during our travels. So I couldnt complain. Weird as hell though. I couldnt bare him untimely demise, but I could eat him like there was no other mutton in the world because of how hungry I was, 3 days later.

That is the only time I unintentionally killed any pet ; _ ;

I have butchered many goats and roosters after I turned 14. But that is a story for another day ;_;

May 2, 2015 11:36 PM

Jun 2014
If you became a millionaire, what type of car would you buy?

Poor MFM;
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

May 3, 2015 1:58 AM

Apr 2013
Do you like balls M_F_M?
May 3, 2015 7:38 AM

Jul 2013
Arcturnus said:
Soren333 said:

Of course I do. I love my sons very dearly. They will grow up watching anime :DDDDD

Because I am sugoi XD
May 3, 2015 11:19 AM

Jun 2014
Txunere said:
Uh... Is LonelyDango and Chuunichan your conscience or something? They're like, replying for you.

HarusDS said:
I'm confused o.o

Favorite animal ?

No they are not. They are completely different people. But they do have the right to answer any question they see on any thread though.

If you want to really know why, I would tell you to check this thread out. ^^

Nothing happened to the real me.. I have been a bit busy and lazy the past few days that I have not been around and it seems like these guys just did the job for me xD

My favorite animal would be the Rhino or Panda, I look like a Panda and I can relate to a Rhino xD

What's yours?

sparkls said:
what's up

Not much sparks. Sup with you? ^^

Okapipoju said:
Which animal would you have intercourse with? Humans don't count.

Wow. I am not into beastiality nor am I into zoophilia. But hypothetically speaking, I would like to have centaur babies.

How about you?

Okapipoju said:
What is your spirit-animal?

[size=60]I thought we were friends, comrades, star! But no, you left me alone. You're not a true double poster.

I would like a Panda as my spirit animal or as the animal that will be my patronus :3

May 3, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 2014
ICESpartan said:

I am currently a college student about to begin my 4th and final year in IT Engineering. I hope to get a job by the time I graduate next year. I am also currently looking for part time jobs.

How about you?

May 3, 2015 11:30 AM

Jun 2014
novaxy said:
I feel intimidated by the sudden surge of new people coming in to reply your questions ><

who are you people? XD

haha Ikr xD

It's just that they had a dare on another club to post on this HST. I have been busy the last three or four days to answer, so it looks like they were answering for me xD

They mean well, and their club and the people there are pretty cool ^^

You can check it out here ^^

May 3, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
Poor soul lmao x'D

7starkiller99 said:

I would rather buy a bike tho o:
RayAdha said:
Do you usually cook for your family? and can you make a special drink? Like Milkshake for example....

I can't cook, more like I'm not actually interested in cooking beside making simple dishes that is enough for me to eat.
ICESpartan said:

Student desu

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 3, 2015 1:04 PM

Mar 2013
M_F_M said:

HarusDS said:
I'm confused o.o

Favorite animal ?

No they are not. They are completely different people. But they do have the right to answer any question they see on any thread though.

If you want to really know why, I would tell you to check this thread out. ^^

Nothing happened to the real me.. I have been a bit busy and lazy the past few days that I have not been around and it seems like these guys just did the job for me xD

My favorite animal would be the Rhino or Panda, I look like a Panda and I can relate to a Rhino xD

What's yours?

Oh, now I got what was going on xD

It was interesting because they were answering and you also were kinda "away" ..

Rhino is a pretty unusual favorite animal, I guess.
Have you ever saw one IRL?

My favorite animal is the Wolf~
May 3, 2015 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
M_F_M said:
Oh I see. I didnt know that.I guess I wont call them Man U again.

Oh man. That must have been so awkward lol. I mean, oh maan. That would have been so awkward lol. I know what you mean. The team was always strong and playing really good football, but they never seemed win anything until the World Cup.. but I think once they have tasted it, they are just going to go for it every time now. The current generation of German footballers are the best imo.

Yeah, after all it's a team sport. There are no goals without assists. technically there are.. but still xD I hear you. CR7 has proven himself around the world while Messi is just living in his comfort zone. No offense taken. I was kind of surprised he chose Spain as well, especially since Brazil dont have a proper #9 like him in their team. I also have this feeling that he would be better suited with Brazillian football than Spanish. I like that about Messi though, that he chose Argentina over Spain ^^ Tbh he would have fit perfectly with Spanish football than the Argentinian. Aah well, each to their own I guess.

I agree about Pep. I would have respected and held him in a higher ground if he stayed with Barca all through out and build another epic team, tbh he had the perfect opportunity to make a legacy like SAF, but he chose the easier route around. >.>
I think Jose can pretty much take any time to their league title anywhere lol

I dont think that's going to happen. It would take a LOT of money to make that happen and I think he is kind of overrated that way. I think most players are overrated these days.. Bale and Rodriguez for example. I have been hearing rumors about Hazard being targetted by RM ;_; for 140M, I think that's way overpriced but I kind of want it to be that high so they wont buy him ._. I want him to stay on till the end of his career here ._.

Yeah I think Juve has a fighting chance against RM, RM totally has the upper hand, and only if Tevez finds his footing will they be able to do something , and I think they can get through with some extreme cringe worthy defending and attacks.

Oh that's good to hear ^^ Our Govt is also becoming a little more strict with the media interferes and controversies popping up everywhere, but it's nowhere enough for it to be completely stopped. Oh really? That's pretty bad ._. It costs like 5$ to apply for drivers license, but it does cost a bit for private driving lessons. There are tons of driving schools here and most of them take in amounts of 100$+ to teach. Those who are self taught have it pretty easy though, but they will have trouble with the exam without the specific coaching on how to take the exam by the driving school tutors.

Yeah you are right. Them companies always think of money ._. We cant stop the robots from taking over. But this would probably help people become more aware of taking up education as well as the Govts for providing better and less expensive education for the people. It's not so popular in our country though, we have really cheap manual labor here, but there's always the human element as well as the frequent protests by the employees to raise their wages that give a headache to the heads of these companies to begin spending on robots or better machinery in the first place. It's all good imo, as long as people find better jobs.

I saw the video, it definitely is very interesting. It's from '09 though. I suppose they have made significant innovations and headways now?

This kind of reminded me of this video of Neil deGrasse Tyson for some reason. It's in the "My great fear is that we've in fact been visited by intelligent aliens, but they chose not to make contact, on the conclusion that there's no sign of intelligent life on Earth."

Maybe if AI comes into existence, we might finally be able to find some answers on that matter as well. xD

Totally agree with you. It is a great generation of german players, with a few young players that I think will become world class too soon when they step up their game.

Exactly. Diego Costa would be the perfect addition to Brazil team. He's a great player, but I just don't think he fits in Spain. Not on that team. They're way too different. Just the same way I always thought Ibrahimovic was a great player, but not compatible with Barcelona at all when he played there. And yeah, Messi would be perfect for Spain. They would be undefeatable with Messi there. The way the liga BBVA is currently going, who do you think will be the best scorer, Messi or Ronaldo?

Totally. I always thought Guardiola would make a career like SAF at Barcelona. He truly had the potential. But he decided to leave at such a crucial time, making me wonder if he felt he couldn't manage the team when their form dropped. Very few managers can do it, so he must have thought it was best to leave on a high.

I don't think it's possible, either. If Pogba leaves Juventus, he's definitely going to Real. They're always the club breaking those records. They don't care how much they have to pay for a player. If they truly want to sign Pogba, they'll get him. Besides, Florentino Perez has said dozens of time that even if they're too expensive, it will still compensate because sooner or later they're getting their money back with publicity, selling shirts and such. They're a total different club. They're not a football club, they're a marketing club. xD
But I agree with you. Most players are overrated these days. Football is being inflated with Real Madrid breaking these records and all the millionaires buying football clubs. The revenue of UEFA was 1.8 times higher this season compared to last one and they're increasing the prizes for next season. The money around football these days is insane, an offense for the poor who can barely have the money to eat. @_@

I don't know how much each part of it costs here, because I paid for everything together, since it is cheaper that way. But everything together is cost 450€. I had a friend that paid 1000€ for it, so mine can be cheap compared to some. xD
It's always easier when you have someone teaching from the start. People who try learning to drive alone first tend to get some bad habits that they may find somewhat difficult to get rid of.

Yeah, there will always be work for people. It is just that they'll have to push forward on their education. Not everyone will be willing to do this, so that's where it may rise some controversy.

Their progress these last years have all been related to their movement. Detecting objects and moving around them, finding the right balance under different circunstances like different terrains, possible forces unexpected to them, etc. I don't know if I've been missing something that may have been developped recently, though. But that video is my favorite so far, because it focus not so much on how they move or how many questions they can answer, but more about learning new information by themselves. And the process of learning is imo one of the biggest challenges in robotics. It's one step closer to real intelligence.

The first time I saw Neil deGrasse Tyson was in a video I was watching about robotics and AI. He's now my favorite astrophysicist. :3
Maybe, who knows. But by the time we finally achieve AI, we have probably found those answers. xD

M_F_M said:
I am so sorry bro. I just kept holding up on it that day because I wasnt in the mood and I forgot about it ;_;

*bows down to dogeza for forgiveness*

Haha, don't worry. I do that a lot too. xD

I said that because I figured you had forgotten. But I waited some time first because I wasn't sure about it and I didn't want you to feel guilty. xD

"Why do people fight and hurt each other?"

HST | VNDB | Memory | Euterpe | Ending
May 3, 2015 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
do you like beaches?
May 3, 2015 1:53 PM

Jun 2014
grave_robber said:
Thank you M_F_M for being so cool about the dare! <3

How do you like the hot seat thread now that you've answered hundreds of questions?

^_^

Well I didnt really expect it to get as big as it did tbh. I started this thread around Sept last year and then I went on a hiatus of around four months.. I came back around Mid Feb and just answered a few questions and then people slowly started coming over and ask questions, and I am very happy to have met so many interesting people and make many friends through this thread ^^

May 3, 2015 1:58 PM

Jun 2010
What show are you looking forward to the most?
May 3, 2015 2:30 PM

Jun 2014
Harukaze25 said:
WHat do you think of the dynamic between CGP Grey and Brady Haran?

I think they have a very good dynamic, especially since they are both from different cultures and normally have different perspective to things.I like how both of them are very knowledgeable and keep a listener interested even though the podcasts are over 1 hour long x)

Onikos said:
I am so confused by other people answering the questions too, but ehm anyway xD

How would you feel if you were trapped in the body of someone famous? Would you enjoy it, or rather go back to normal?

It was a dare in a club xD

You can check it out here

Btw you never came back to me with the best compliments you have gotten :P

Well it would depend on the person I end up.. Because there are a lot of popular criminals, murderers, rapists, and such. If I end up as someone like that, I would rather want to go back. If it's someone who is popular for the right reasons or someone with significant power to change the world, then I might do a couple of things xD

I would rather prefer to be me though. I would rather create changes and do stuff in my own body than someone else' tbh. I am too comfortable the current one that anything else would never feel as the right one..

How about you?

May 3, 2015 6:05 PM

Jun 2014
What would your dream relationship look like?
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

May 3, 2015 7:17 PM

Mar 2015
Haven't really been active for a few days so I figured I'd swing back by. Whats the most interesting thing that happened to you this week? My guess is that it wasn't you watching akame ga kill or I probably would've heard about it...........o_o
May 3, 2015 11:29 PM

Sep 2012
Since there is no way of me cramming all the material I learned in less than 24 hours How do you study? Any tips?
May 4, 2015 1:10 AM

Mar 2015
;_; I personally love animals, and If I had to butcher animals every year even if I'm a Muslim...I couldn't take it, what do you think?How did you handle it?casting your own trauma aside.

Btw I feel you.....I personally don't take death well in general though if its someone I care about.
May 4, 2015 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
What do you think about cricket?
May 4, 2015 5:53 AM

Jun 2014
RayAdha said:

I really like cooking. It's one of those passions or hobby that has stayed with me all through out the past 10 years, I enjoy cooking food. I make a meal for my family about once a week or depending on my free time ^^

Well I can make chocolate milk shake, sharjah , sarbeth, rose milk, and many other drinks :D

How about you?

May 4, 2015 11:23 PM

Jun 2014
Arcturnus said:
Soren333 said:

He is just jelly that I have the 2 cutest sons on Earth :3

Brandon_ said:
Feelings after last night?

It was quite the swear fest during the skype call. I know I swear a lot, but missfail was too offensive for me. It may be because I am not really into games and I havent been exposed enough to game people. But it was quite an experience alright. I guess I had a dose of myself from that call. I wasnt as disturbed as you though.. You were pretty much the one she was having a conversation I dont even know if you can call that a convo in the first place.

7starkiller99 said:

Poor MFM;

Oh stop calling me poor ;_; I call myself poor enough.. I dont want rich people to point it out as well

Well if I became a millionnaire then I would love to buy a Hummer. It's big and I can fit into it well. It looks like a friggin beast.

The only problem would be the Indian roads, I dont think its fit for it, so I will probably move out from India before I buy it.

How about you?

May 4, 2015 11:50 PM

Jun 2014
Harukaze25 said:
Do you like balls M_F_M?

I do like balls or round shape. I enjoy playing with my big bouncing green inflatable green ball xD

I love playing football and most of the sports I play has one or other kind of a ball involved. ^^

How about you?

May 4, 2015 11:53 PM

Jun 2014
HarusDS said:

It was interesting because they were answering and you also were kinda "away" ..

haha yeah. I have been procrastinating and a bit busy these days. I am considering taking a break or removing myself from the HST scene for a while tbh.

Yes I have seen Rhino. It's there in the local zoo here, which is like 4 kms from my house, we go there once every 6-7 months ^^ I have never seen a real panda in my life though.

Do you have zoos there? What kind of exotic animals have you seen?

That's a nice favorite animal. Wolves do look pretty cool. So am I correct in assuming you are a dog person?

May 5, 2015 6:08 AM

Mar 2013
M_F_M said:
HarusDS said:

haha yeah. I have been procrastinating and a bit busy these days. I am considering taking a break or removing myself from the HST scene for a while tbh.

Yes I have seen Rhino. It's there in the local zoo here, which is like 4 kms from my house, we go there once every 6-7 months ^^ I have never seen a real panda in my life though.

Do you have zoos there? What kind of exotic animals have you seen?

That's a nice favorite animal. Wolves do look pretty cool. So am I correct in assuming you are a dog person?

W-why? Are busy in college? =l

There are probably some zoos around here, but I can't even remember the last time I went to one.

I like both cats and dogs...I have a dog, when he was really young, like 2~3 months old, I asked my parents to get a cat so they could be raised together... but they didn't wanted =(.
If I had to choose, yeah it would probably would pick dogs over cats.
May 5, 2015 7:12 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
M_F_M said:
RayAdha said:

I really like cooking. It's one of those passions or hobby that has stayed with me all through out the past 10 years, I enjoy cooking food. I make a meal for my family about once a week or depending on my free time ^^

Well I can make chocolate milk shake, sharjah , sarbeth, rose milk, and many other drinks :D

How about you?

I see
I can only cook simple dish like Fried Rice, Cream Soup, Scrambled Egg, and Popcorn
....and also Milkshake :)
Have you ever thought of becoming a professional chef? It can be an alternative job

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 5, 2015 7:45 AM
Aug 2014
What are 5 things you truly aspire to do before you die?
May 5, 2015 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
M_F_M said:

hehe yeah.. I think xP

Oh really? I see. I see. Do you like football now? Do you support any clubs or teams? ^^

Or did you just completely transformed and now only care about nerdy things :P

hehe well I guess I will have to be a good brother and arrange a little party for my imouto then :) 18 eh? You will be old enough to drive, right? Exciting indeed ^^

Well I am sure you would have studied everything and be on your 4th revision by then :P

You can easily shake my head with the proper use of hands on my ears xD
I didnt mean to carry you around like that xD

I meant like this:

I knew I should said Muhammed instead xD
That reminds me, the woman my dad married is also named Fatima-Zohra ._. That is some coincidence o_o
Well I am alright with a 4/10 :3 I dont really care about scores or marks like certain someone :P *wink*

I am sorry it took more than a day ;_; *bows down to a dogeza for forgiveness*
I normally try to answer by night, but sometimes I get too tired and I end up answering like how I answered then.. in my frilly frocks half sleeping xD
I will always shudder when you glare at me though ;_;

Oh so you like stories that you can imagine in your head happening to you, but it never does really happen in real life. Does that mean your imagination is vivid and normally unrealistic?

That makes me wonder what your personality type is, as well. Have you checked it?

I loved the Ore Monogotari episode :3
It was sweet and really funny. Takeo is becoming more and more like the person I want to be, than the person I am though. He is too amazing ^^

Not at all. You are popular because you are really nice and fun to talk to :3 It should be more like, I am popular because I have a really nice and fun imouto ^^
Also I have been looking around in sparkls' hst, and I see you planning >_>

*stares*
I will be watching you o_o

I am always proud of you ^^

*forces Ari-chwaan to eat some of his cooked Indian food to solve her appetite*
Eat plenty of food and drink water, it will help you remain relaxed when you are studying~

I see. I am happy that you will remember me :3

I know right xD Even I was amazed at how much we have talked xD
I like our conversations ^^

You have always been lucky charm spreading your luck and fortune to all those around you xD I mean, look at my HST, it started getting popular after you posted here. Look at our family, it started growing after you became my first imouto. x)

He is doing very well actually. He has promised me that he wont ever become a Caster, which is great. I am still a bit worried though

You have another nephew now! His name is Arcturnus and he is my second son x)
Say hello to him as well. I am wondering who will be my wife now xD

I get what you mean. When I was in HS, I had the same problem too, except for Chemistry, everything else was not at all interesting and I studied only for the sake of it rather than being interested in it. I hope you do find that field for which you will be passionate about :) Do you have any in mind already?

Yeah forgetting is a dame then.. btw what does dame mean? ._.

Cheerful?
I had say I am around 3/10 with strangers, 5/10 with acquaintances , 7/10 with friends , 8/10 with family and 10/10 with close friends.

The scores itself is self explanatory I guess. Whenever I meet a stranger, its more awkward and I have a hard time being cheerful. With acquaintances whom I know a bit of, I am a bit more cheerful, with friends it's mostly a cheerful self but sometimes it does get a bit awkward.. With family and close friends I am always cheerful.

These are all how I act and how my mindset is, in normal situations.

But as a person and when I am alone, I am mostly around 4-6/10 cheerful.

Things that make me angry?

I get really angry when I am driving especially when people drive recklessly or cross the road without looking.. It just makes me feel so angry at times.

I get really angry and emotional when I am really hungry. I become violent when I dont get enough food or when I am outside and I am hungry as hell. If you pick a fight with me at that kind of a time, I probably will get really angry.

Otherwise I dont really angry, I might get a bit angry if someone eats all of my food without asking me or start talking crap about the things I strongly believe in or talk badly about my close friends. I normally control my anger very well and I dont express it at all.

Best way to cool me down?

Feed me food. xD

Feed me icecream xD

Hug me tightly

How about you? Are you really cheerful most of the time? Do you get angry? What should I do to cool you down if you do get angry.. ._.

I feel like you are planning something

*stares intensely*

Mmm well ~
I wouldn't say that I still like it lol. I used to play it with my brother right, but I no longer feel like it & I'm not keen on watching it either..
I'd rather re-read Pride & Prejudice during that 90 minutes x)

That's mean lol. Who told you I only care about nerdy things!
I mean , I like reading & writing. Oh wait, that's plenty nerdy xD
& Hey , there's cooking.. & .. &.. Of course, reading manga & watching anime ^-^.

Shopping isn't one of my hobbies, sorry

Heeeh *-*.
Onii-chan ~
Will you throw up a party for me ?
One where you'll cross-dress & do a belly dance? * Bats eyes*
I can't wait ~
Oh, you should bring all the family!
I need to meet them!
Now that's an unnatural thing to say, hehe ~

I'll be old enough to drive indeed, but I'm totally green at it. & I don't feel like taking any driving course after I finish my finals. I'd still be plenty busy x').
& It will be Ramadan then, like 45°C here..
That's impossible Onii-chan, Impossible.

My 4th revision huh ..
That's a small number LOL.

But .. but..
Carrying me like this would make me feel dizzy.

I never knew you were this much of a sadist ='(.

Too bad again ~
We don't have a Muhammed, & Muhammed is my father.
That's interesting. My father would leak out info. Humf..
That's my dad for you. Until yesterday he used to tease me on how weird my anime sound. He definitely leveled-up xD!

Lol that's definitely some coincidence. But well, that's definitely a common name, Fazil-onii-chan.
Your name is nice by the way ^-^!

It's not like I care about marks or anything!
I'm okay with 5/10.
Just now you witnessed my worst lie ever.

It's okay lol. I should be the one feeling sorry here é_è!
But I'm afraid I can't make any promise when it comes to my cute death glare ~
It's a womanly weapon. * Nods nods *
Come to think of it, have you been busy lately? Has your break ended?

That's right. I just like the kind of novel that makes me feel the main character's emotions & somehow live the story. My imagination is indeed very wide, as I do have some writing skills.
Once I have enough free time, no actually that's a dream of mine, I want to write a novel later. I do not wish to become a fully devoted writer How would that even be possible when I study up to 14 hours of maths at school every week >o< but I don't want to give up on litterature.
Is it weird to be a science student yet like litterature that much =p?

Oh, my personality type huh.
Behold! Your imouto is:

Very different from you , right xD?

Right!! Takeo-kun is so cool *-*! Cooler than Suna & the majority of Shoujo Manga's male characters!
I can see why you want to become like him. That's great how he isn't shy even though he's not popular with girls. It generally doesn't collide lol.

Lol thanks ~ That's so nice of you.
Glad I'm useful at being both an imouto & a lucky charm ^-^.
*Poker face on *
What's with me planning something with Sparkly-nee-sama?
What are you talking about?

*Poker face off*
Onii-chan.. After I saw your fridge.. I became somehow curious about the food you'd cook lol xD!
Don't worry about that, Mom's become pretty strict with me. I feel as if I became 4 years old with her pestering me about eating é_è.

Okay.. you need a wife.
Don't forget to consult your imoutos x_x.
Oh wait, should we be the ones marrying you off ~?
Hehe, sounds funny xD!

Baka me, this is the part where my buracon should appear, right ._.?
I'm a failure as a sister with a brother complex.

I don't think I have yet something clear on my mind, but I kind of like Chemistry too, along with physics. Probability is great too ~

Oh right, dame.
Well it's the first part of dame desu, basically meaning, that's no good xD.
I meant, no good lol ~

I see. It is indeed more logical to be cheerful according to the people you're with. Hum..
I don't think I can give you any ratings of my cheerfulness lol. But I'm sure I don't really hit 10/10 xD No matter how close I am to the person.
At school I'm usually like in a serious mode, not really cheerful, & if bad mark, I can easily hit 1/10 lol.
At home I usually loosen up, & I am like 7/10 or 8/10 most of the times then.
Novels & anime/manga can affect me positively too ~
Should I be talking about my friend too? Would it feel too lonely either way xD?
Well ~
They can cheer me up but I don't really have someone I'd talk to about everything.. & I usually prefer leaving my problems to myself so huh .. But I do enjoy their company though! Do not be mistaken!

I do get angry easily though lol. Lately I can somehow controle myself but depending on the situation & the people I'm dealing with.. x)

Funny how hunger affects you.
How do you even survive Ramadan xD?
I agree on the part about driving. That's one of the reasons that make me so unenthusiasistic about driving.
Okay.. feeding you.
Got it.
* I shall prepare tons of food *

Heh ~ You're asking me about the best way to cool me down?
Shouldn't you be asking about the best way to survive it through? My anger that is ~
I think quick apologies are the best. If someone is too late, I might have a deathly cold attitude towards him or her. But sometimes I feel like cooling down alone, in my corner, & novels are definitely a good way too.
Mental support is good too, but I can't stand pity lol. & I might take it bad.
So in best cases, apologize quickly, then ran for your life.
* Just how cute can I get ~, woops, I mean scary *

Say Onii-chan, about the dare people, how come they skipped my comment? Was it too long?
*Grins*
How come you got busy on that day? & you were so cool about it?
Who are your wife-to be candidates?
What do you think about virtual romantic relationships? I mean, something like Mal waifus & husbandos?
May 5, 2015 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
How have you been? We haven't spoken in forever!
May 5, 2015 7:30 PM

Jun 2014
How has your morning been?

May 6, 2015 2:06 AM

Jun 2014
AccelOrder said:
do you like beaches?

I LOVE BEACHES <3

I live near one, about 2 kms from my home, and if you dont find me at home, you just go to that beach.. and ask for me, and the people there would show you where I am xD

You can pretty much call me a beach boy. I love swimming, playing beach football/volley. Making sandcastles even though I kind of suck at it. I love watching the sun rise and the sun set and my dream is to take pictures of the sun rise/sun sets in all the countries I travel to preferably from a beach :3

How about you? ^^

iStrawHat_Luffy said:
Haven't really been active for a few days so I figured I'd swing back by. Whats the most interesting thing that happened to you this week? My guess is that it wasn't you watching akame ga kill or I probably would've heard about it...........o_o

Not much man. I have been laying around at home or hanging out with my friends all day these days. Pretty bored and trying to find something in life. I smoked again after trying to stop myself for 2 weeks ;_;

The most interesting part would probably be listening to some of the guys in MAL in skype. You on skype btw?

I am going to watch it.. but someone spoiled me completely when I said I was going to watch it 2 days ago ._.

That's the only reason I am holding out again.. but this curiosity on how it will be without him makes me want to watch it.

May 6, 2015 2:11 AM

Jun 2014
Flowing said:
Since there is no way of me cramming all the material I learned in less than 24 hours How do you study? Any tips?

I study the night before the exam or the morning of the exam. Cram all the important topics from the 2x 1000 page textbook I have for each subject in uni.

I get really hyper during those times, like huge random energy spikes, that I read pages and understand them in the first go itself and I remember them during the exam as well.
I normally forget most of it after the exam though xD

I guess I am not the right person to ask this question to ._. I have never done revision or ever spent more than 12 hours of studying for any exam in the past 3 years.

I do know a person who could help you though. Aricie there. She probably knows the perfect way to schedule and balance her studies :)

Good Luck with your exams Flow :)

I miss you btw.. and those voice calls in the chat xD I dont see you in the RCT either these days.. been busy lately eh?

May 6, 2015 3:08 AM

Jun 2014
novaxy said:
;_; I personally love animals, and If I had to butcher animals every year even if I'm a Muslim...I couldn't take it, what do you think?How did you handle it?casting your own trauma aside.

Btw I feel you.....I personally don't take death well in general though if its someone I care about.

I love animals too. I have so many pets as well ._.

Well I was made to butcher a goat by my father by 14 because he had this whole thing where he wouldnt consider me a man without I do certain things. One of those things was butchering an animal. Driving a car, being the one who take charge when there is a bad situation, fighting back when I get hit were also others that he thought would make me a man. I dont agree to the butchering the animal and fighting back parts, but I was kind of forced to do it.

Well the first time he made me do it was when I was 14. I was told to slit the throat of a goat on Bakr-Eid. It was very hard. But as I have said already, I am an alien. It was not the act that made it hard but the mere fact that I would be made to do this many times once I do it for the first time that made it hard for me. I was indifferent, I didnt know the goat and I just took a deep breath and slit its throat. My dad told me not to look away when it started moving its legs in desperation and as its blood spilled out. It was one of those moments in my life I kind of wish that never happened. Well atleast not after I reached 18 or something. It was too early to see something like that.

But that moment made a change inside of me, I could take a life of an animal without a second thought for the purposes of food after that. I have been doing it every year for the past 6 years now, every Bakr-Eid. I also butcher the chicken we buy from the butcher shop sometimes to ensure its Halal and I also skin them and gut them as well when I cook them. I dont really feel much about it these days, even though I used to kind of feel bad every time I did it when I was 14-16. I have become a man in terms of my father as well now although I didnt want to be defined by his standards ._.

I dont take death well at all either. Especially people. I would cry or even feel depressed a lot when I hear about people who died, even though I know nothing about them. Especially young people.

May 6, 2015 3:31 AM

Jun 2014
Harukaze25 said:
What do you think about cricket?

Its the most popular sport in my country and I kind of have to watch it to be able to start conversation with people who are around my age at times. Tbh I think it takes wayy too much time especially to get going. But I am used to it from a young age and I kind of like it. Not as much as football but I do kind of like it. I watch all the major tournaments as well. It's got lot of strategies and player varieties. The only thing with it is that it's quite predictable and its very hard to see a favorite lose. Also there are only like 10 countries in the world who takes it seriously, even though they make up for over 2.5 billion people out of the 7 billion in this world from those countries.The shortest cricket match is the t20's and it takes around 4 hours for it xD I do enjoy T20's though. It's also a one sided game because the batsmen normally have a big advantage. I have mixed feeling for the sport in general. But I support my country ^^ since its like one of the very few sports we are actually good at ;_;

How about you? Is cricket popular there in Indonesia?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5887 by TheBigGuy »»
5 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5853 by TheBigGuy »»
Sep 6, 1:40 PM

» "Have you ever..." -Thread V.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 20, 2019

2989 by hazecloud »»
Jul 30, 6:01 AM

» Watched This Anime Or Not + Opinion? V.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 29, 2018

1695 by hazecloud »»
Jul 30, 6:00 AM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1056 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 6, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.