Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Even ordered Pizza to enjoy this moment.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 9, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: logic

tell me who am i?

And yurkin, why would i be angry at you? You are me and I am you! Theres no need to be scared of you sweet little thing (✌◠▽◠)
Jun 9, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2014
Dat Anon claim, bruh. Capitao is the one and only true captain, knowing each and every subordinate to a T. That's how you tell apart a carrot from all the other captains. Truly inspiring. Long live capitao Condoriano.
Jun 9, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
Jun 9, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Jun 9, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: logic

tell me who am i?

And yurkin, why would i be angry at you? You are me and I am you! Theres no need to be scared of you sweet little thing (✌◠▽◠)
I really don't want to say because it could be a good hiding place for the night if I am correct. But since you've been persistent about it.

I am almost certain that I know now
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 12:45 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Even ordered Pizza to enjoy this moment.
What kind?

Jun 9, 2017 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
Is anon town or mafia or tpr? Mobile cant see spoiler tags under spoiler tags...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 9, 2017 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
Is anon town or mafia or tpr? Mobile cant see spoiler tags under spoiler tags...

Town!
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 9, 2017 12:58 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Anon is town.

Jun 9, 2017 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
IT'S TIME
Jun 9, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
TIMEEE
Jun 9, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
give me little time. Atm writing phase post.
Jun 9, 2017 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
aww shit i was late!!!
Jun 9, 2017 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
Kk
Jun 9, 2017 1:06 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
aww shit i was late!!!

????????????
Jun 9, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2012

SO DID YOU READ EVERYTHING?
Jun 9, 2017 1:07 PM

Jul 2009
What kk stands for? :c
Jun 9, 2017 1:07 PM

Aug 2014
yurkin said:
What kk stands for? :c

It's the same as ok
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 9, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
ironace said:
aww shit i was late!!!

????????????

wanted to be a little bit earlier to say time with others...
Jun 9, 2017 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
Ok i mean kk
Jun 9, 2017 1:10 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE1031 said:

????????????

wanted to be a little bit earlier to say time with others...

Okay I see ^^
Jun 9, 2017 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
Karote said:

2 pages to go
Jun 9, 2017 1:26 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Karote said:

2 pages to go
I was hoping you'd be caught up by now. Please share your thoughts on what you have read as soon as the day starts.

Jun 9, 2017 1:36 PM

Dec 2013
dam does it always take so long for the phase change?Im waitng for the results of the night....
Jun 9, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
[size=1w70]Previous Phases
Prologue
Day 1
Night 1[/size]

Day 2

So after horrible evening for everyone. Night finally arrived with somewhat strong wind to the deep forest. Some still panicked but since they are each part of special forces most of em could calm themselves pretty fast.

Capitao: Okay guys we have been on walk for quite while now! Let's set camp here and take turns who is on guard duty!
Everyone: Aye!

Everyone started discussing who takes which turn. Obviously not everyone has guard duty same night. In the end Guard duties were given for Montagne, Rook, Kapkan and IQ.

Capitao: Okay Montagne starts right now! Around 1am is change when Rook's turn starts. 3am Rook comes wake up Kapkan who is up to 5am when he wakes up IQ who stays up until everyone wakes up! Got it?
Montagne: Yes sir! Okay everyone time to head sleep! Big guy starts guarding.
Bandit: If anything happens just yell loud as you can and we are ready!
Montagne: Don't worry. Just sleep now.

One after one people fell sleep and Montagne sat down front of campfire. Montagne didn't show it outside but he was under a little stress and doubt what is going on. The forest looked very mean and dark.

Montagne thinking: Im very sure someone is staring us from forest since i can feel it. Show yourself! Show yourself you little fool!

In no time Clock turned 1am and Montagne went to wake up Rook.

Montagne: Rook, wake up.
Rook: Hmm?
Montagne: It's your turn.
Rook: *checks clock* Damn right it is. How was it? Nothing to report?
Montagne: N-nothing.
Rook: Look at you. You are sweating. What the hell happened here.

Montagne kept saying nothing but Rook didnt believe it and in the end Montagne told Rook that he felt like someone was watching them from woods.

Rook: Which direction?
Montagne: That way. Wait.. Hopefully ain't going to check.
Rook: You lost your mind? Im not that crazy to go there but i will load my gun just in case while sit around the campfire.
Montagne: Thank god. Anyway... I try sleep. Okay? Just yell as maniac if something happens.
Rook: Ya ya. Trust me.

Montagne went to sleep and Rook sat down around campfire to stare at the woods. After a while Rook felt same way as Montagne that someone was watching them from woods. Rook kept his cool very well.

Rook thinking: What is it? Is there really someone or are we just becoming paranoid?? Hmm. Whats that?

Rook saw something at woods. It were like two very tiny light pulps. He focused his gaze even more on the tiny lights. Before stopping breathing when he understood what the lights were. There were two white glowing eyes staring him in the eyes. Rook lost his control finally too and started shake. Rook tried yell but he was in so deep fear that he couldnt speak.

Alarm: Piip piip. Piip piip.

Rook: Oh it's 3am now. Finally! *Stopped the alarm*

However when Rook stared back to woods the eyes were gone.

Rook thinking: I really must become paranoid. huuh time to go wake up Kapkan!

Rook went to wake up Kapkan and told him the story about the eyes and what he and Montagne felt. Kapkan understood and took his gun with him to campfire. Kapkan stared to woods for while nothing happening but he also felt that presence of someone watching them.

Kapkan: This messing around stops now. I aint afraid of some asshole who is trying to scare us.

Kapkan loaded his gun and took safety off and went to the woods. At woods Kapkan investigated little bit and felt the presence stronger.

Kapkan: I can feel it so well but here is nobody. Hmm.

Kapkan thinked bit and when he turned around.......... His eyes froze to stare two glowing eyes front of him which stared right back to his eyes.

Kapkan: H-hee......

Kapkan was going to hell help but before he could properly. His throat was sliced open. He just stared his eyes while blood dropped down from his throat. In no time Kapkan died under huge amount of fear and fell down. Floofs - Kapkan (Shady Man) was brutally killed!

5am...

IQ had set alarm for herself just in case if Kapkan would forget to wake her up. IQ stood up and was cofused where he was. It was allready 5am so sun was slowly rising. IQ went to woods but not too far from camp to see if Kapkan was there.. She searched for bit before seeing Kapkan...

IQ: YIIIIIIIEEEEEKS!

Everyone woke up due to IQ screaming and ran fast as possible towards screaming. When they reached IQ. All of them stared at tree. Kapkan was crucified to it without shirt and on his chest was written with knife.... You're Next! How will they move forward today? Time will tell!

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 9, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2010
Who do you all think I hid behind?

Jun 9, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: OMG LOGIC HOW DID YOU KNOW??!!

(ಠ¿ಠ)
Jun 9, 2017 1:42 PM

Dec 2013
OMG this is soo interesting!!!!
But what do you guys think? Is the fact that shady man died early on a good thing or a bad thing?
Jun 9, 2017 1:44 PM

Aug 2014
ironace said:
OMG this is soo interesting!!!!
But what do you guys think? Is the fact that shady man died early on a good thing or a bad thing?

Amazing. Floofs did an awesome job if they managed to bait the mafia to night kill them. They have the weakest ability, so taking the night kill for the town is great.
Jun 9, 2017 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
I can't understand why the mafia or anyone would think of killing Floofs tbh
Jun 9, 2017 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Floofs?
Jun 9, 2017 1:48 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:

Guess um yamin?
Jun 9, 2017 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
Damn Floods was the Miller? One less place for the mafia to hide!

Jan 2014
logic340 said:

Joke answer: Grrr
Possible answer: someone you town read, so maybe Sleip
Hopefully not: Floofs

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: OMG LOGIC HOW DID YOU KNOW??!!

(ಠ¿ಠ)
your tone gave you away.

Jun 9, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

Welp, scratch Floofs. You'd be dead o.O
Jun 9, 2017 1:53 PM

Sep 2016
So only one person died?
Was the doctor successful in protecting someone?
Jun 9, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

if it was floofs I would have died too.
It someone I though wasn't likely mafia but I'll have to see what I said about then during D1.I wanted to pick grrr but thought he may get NK'd N1 again if he wasn't scum here?

Jun 9, 2017 1:54 PM

Jul 2009
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Floofs?

Abu another guess? Since logic would be ded if he hid behind floofs.
Jun 9, 2017 1:55 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Floofs?
nah I'd be dead too.

Jun 9, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
So only one person died?

Or there was a bulletproof vest. Or the Serial Killer didn't kill. Or the Serial Killer was the mafia's target. Or the Serial Killer was AFK, or the mafia all were, etc.
Jun 9, 2017 1:58 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
So only one person died?
I don't think it's worth speculating too much since Blackbeard has multiple abilities he bay not heave taken shot night 1?

Jun 9, 2017 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Floofs?
nah I'd be dead too.
oh i see, i was confused because you said that just after the phase change
Jun 9, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
So @DenjaX want me to replace you?
Jun 9, 2017 2:02 PM

Jan 2010
@Militus I had a scun read iso ready to go to for the start of this phase. When you ask your question it made me think about you play day one and your tone in the way you're being anonymous for some reason. So I thought to myself if you really town why would you act the way you did probably because you could save yourself with a claim from anonymous I guess I was right.Time to reevaluate some others instead. I'll post it anyways but my scum read is gone.

Jun 9, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
nah I'd be dead too.
oh i see, i was confused because you said that just after the phase change

Same lol.
Jun 9, 2017 2:04 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
So only one person died?
I don't think it's worth speculating too much since Blackbeard has multiple abilities he bay not heave taken shot night 1?

Yeah, you're right. I guess we should be grateful.
Also, I don't know who you hid behind, but it's possible that Yokai targeted you and you may have hid behind someone else. In fact, I think this possibility is actually quite likely because you are the only town who claimed so far.
Jun 9, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2010
Militus

Thoughts:
#414 - These posts always rub me the wrong way no matter the alignment because D1 is actually the day that plays the biggest part in how the game progresses.
#416 - IDK how to read this move as it's something I would expect mafia not to want to do (drawing attention to themselves in this way) but the vote kind of is what I would expect mafia to do (get up on a lead train for easy reasons).
#424 - Similar to #414, I guess with the level of effort they aren't expecting much back.
#425 - Why does they have to jump up on the lead train to do this? No reasons of their own for voting this is a red flag.
#428 - Would be nice if he told us what he wanted to check at some point? Lets see if that happens
#433 - Tells wen he needs a sacrifice to confirm his suspicions, this is extremely anti town an I was sure willing to lynch him for it. If we need a sacrificed then it should be Militus he just tells us what his plan was and we carry it out for him if he flips town. This is how you deal with people who want to sacrifice other you turn their logic on themselves.
#448 and #468 - This is some serious white knighting of AbuHumaid in these posts with nothing to support it.
#482 - I will argue against this as mislynches have lead to very little useful information for town to this point in games I have played. Only good information from a lynch is when it's scum.
#485 - Logic read what they said multiple times and the motive isn't clear.
#503 - I don't like all this talk of lynching Shinichi and Abu when they haven't shared their own views on any of the player base. Sure we can go through the trains but what gives me more information is reading players actual thoughts. Something Militus has avoided doing to this point.
#532 - This confuses me if you though that Shinichi's train was made on purpose why are you voting there.
#536 - This one really chapped me as he answered Coelestin's question earlier saying "why me" and not says that he doesn't remember the question.

Questions @Militus:
In #410 you said you would contribute when you caught up. Am I to assume you never caught up D1? Have you caught up now? and are you going to contribute?
In #428 he says he wants to check something never follows up on it.
In #433 you say you need a sacrifice to confirm something. Was it confirmed with the lynch of reiynii? If not you can be today's sacrifice so tell me you plan so I can carry it out in your stead?
In #485 you asked me to read what you said again. I still don't see a clearly town motive in what you are doing. In fact most of us think it's scummy we just haven't figured out if it's truth in plain sight or just bad town play?
In 532 you said Shinichi's train looks organized and not natural if his train was organized (planned) doesn't that make him not the mafia? So why did you leave your vote on him?
I would really like you to answer #467, it's a big part of the reason I scum read you because you played around instead of answering the question then said in #536 you forgot due to too many other pinging you. While I do feel town take things more lightheartedly than mafia you attitude doesn't say town to me at all. Especially since when it was brought to your attention again you still didn't answer the question.
Are you ready to reveal your "master plan" or was that #601?
In #601 you tell Karote you might be 3rd part well since reiynii flipped frost that would make you the SK. Also if you are town trying to cause confusion and suspicion is what Mafia want to do so you will get yourself lynched quick if you continue. As of right now I have no issues lynching you and honestly feel you are SK or mafia due to your gameplay thus far.

Edit obviously this is not my current read considering I figured out that they were Anonymous based on my answer.
logic340Jun 9, 2017 2:11 PM

Jun 9, 2017 2:09 PM

Jan 2010
So if the person I hid behind gets run up in the vote I will reveal who they are considering that they are not Mafia. They could still be SK but I have a town read on them based on one specific play they made D1.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.