Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 30, 2016 3:56 PM

Aug 2013
Yea,

Vote: wen294

Giving you the hammer bud.
Nov 30, 2016 3:58 PM

Aug 2013
I just really don't ever see myself changing my mind on this if yurkin's scum they really did a great job playing up the newb card and town telling in ways that you don't even see from people who've played for years as scum.
Nov 30, 2016 4:06 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
I just really don't ever see myself changing my mind on this if yurkin's scum they really did a great job playing up the newb card and town telling in ways that you don't even see from people who've played for years as scum.
you have really changed my Outlook on the game. If you're the Mafia you deserve this one

vote:wen294

@Jackrito

Nov 30, 2016 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
inb4 logic was culted
Nov 30, 2016 4:12 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
inb4 logic was culted
I'm so nervous

Nov 30, 2016 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
🏯🎆 Final Vote Count 🏯🎆

💣wen294 💣(3) // 🔪yurkin, Fo, logic340 [lynch locked]🔪
yurkin(1) //🔪wen294🔪

👑 Mod Notes: It takes 3 votes on a player to achieve lynch lock. 👑
☼ Day 6 Timer ☼

Nov 30, 2016 5:34 PM

Apr 2014
Game End

♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️ ♦️

The day of Judgement had finally arrived, the town knew this would be their last chance to end this chaos, and the nightmare that had become reality. Since this was their last chance it created a certain air of fear, and hesitation which none had felt before. Eventually they came to a form of consensus, they were still not sure if this was right but this was their choice for better or worse. So they put the guilty party from their mini trial, in the noose and watched as the air left their body and it became limp. As this happened they all held their breath, in hesitation for what came next.

Wen294 has been lynched they were

With the reveal of this message the whole world stopped, as if time had been paused, after a couple of seconds they was a flash that blinded everyone, once their eyes adjusted they were back in the normal world, all around them though were the corpses of the ones that were not so lucky, the sight of this made most of them vomit. This was a grim reminder of what they had lost and the guilt that would stay with them forever, they had pulled through but at what cost, did they still have their humanity. It was hard to say if it was worth it all they knew was the nightmare was over for now.

Now the game has ended, I want to say congrats to the town they pulled Victory from the jaws of defeat which is a impressive feat, and bad luck to scum they came so close but missed that final push. Also I feel the worst for the 3rd party they were so close and really deserved a win.

I will post the night actions and everyone's role tomorrow it is pretty late now so I don't have the time but I will do it. I also want everyone to vote who they think was the MVP of the game. I will be giving my own overview but interested in others thoughts.

I had a lot of fun hosting this and I would like to thank everyone for playing and also I want to thank my Lovely co-host for helping me host this and doing all the graphics work for phases and rolecards. They also helped me a lot in creating a good game with roles that worked well together and did not make it game breaking, but was still creative this game would not of been as good without their creative input.
JackritoNov 30, 2016 5:43 PM
Nov 30, 2016 5:47 PM

Jan 2016
Good game, scum team.

I played relatively poorly for the short while I was in the game. Wasn't really interested in lynching Togs because he was basically absent for that Day, but I really should have pushed that wen scumread of mine harder instead of being pushed around by Fo (who did a good job solving the game there at the end, so props to him).

Can I get a link to the scumchat?
Nov 30, 2016 5:59 PM

May 2013
@logic340 good going man! I can see your passion. When you were brought back to life, we could feel it from miles away.
@Fo your constant questioning kept me engaged, and I think you have raised everyone's level of play when you were around. I want to play with you again.
@Astros you are without a doubt a great asset for town as you had, here, a perspicuous view of the game. A shame you weren't there near phase change when we mislynched you.
@Lord_Sithis you need to get ahold of yourself, especially when you have teammates to win with! Well, good luck with your studies. You were pretty good in that one game we played, a while ago, so this was just an unfortunate one for you.
@Gwendolly such a sad defeat... Your win condition was too hard to achieve.
@yurkin This is your first game or something, right? I think everyone can agree that this was a good start.
@Togs next time you're mafia, watch your activity, because people are already starting to suspect you because of it, lol.

This game confirmed that I need to step up my game. See you next time, folks!
Impeccable hosting from Jackrito and Soul.
And also, I was overjoyed when I received Ooishi. He's like the best character. He's a better detective than me, though!
Nov 30, 2016 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the game!!! Though I didn't get to play much. Had 1.5 hours free before the phase change, forgot about the game. RIP. Sorry everyone :(

GG.
Nov 30, 2016 6:22 PM

May 2013
Crossbell said:

+
Nov 30, 2016 6:38 PM

Nov 2013
Crossbell said:
Good game, scum team.

I played relatively poorly for the short while I was in the game. Wasn't really interested in lynching Togs because he was basically absent for that Day, but I really should have pushed that wen scumread of mine harder instead of being pushed around by Fo (who did a good job solving the game there at the end, so props to him).

Mishukax said:
Crossbell said:

+
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=72668
Nov 30, 2016 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
OMG!!! What an amazing game. Great job everyone XD

@Jackrito and @SoulEaterQUEEN thank you both for hosting such an enjoyable game. I hope you two enjoyed it as much as we did. I can just imagine how funny we look from your perspective :)

@Crossbell thank you so much for bringing me back into the game. Your selfless act did not go to waste it was rough but we did it!

@Togs @Lord_Sithis and @Wen294 you guys were awesome you made a great team. That Nuke-bus strategy is a beast. I'd like to know if it was planned or accidental?
Wen you played an amazing game. You really mace me question a lot of things.
Togs wow you really has me pocketed until you hammered Phraze. Wait it out a little bit longer next time. That video though...LMMFAO!!! PRICELESS.
Lord_Sithis better luck next time I hope your studies go well.

@Phraze I'm so sorry I've learned from my mistake. I really enjoy playing worn you let's enjoy the Terra Formars game together as well.

@Gwendolly when I saw your win condition I was actually upset that they killed you. Togs you're wrong for that. I've still not been able to figure you out, one of these days.

@Fo I've learned so much from you this game and I'm already using it to my advantage of the knowledge I've gained from playing with you. My comments were competently off the mark but you kept on my when I was blinded to what you were doing. You played a great I didn't like your style at first but now I have a real appreciation for the effort you put in.

@yurkin I hope you enjoyed your first game and I hope you will play again with us again in the future.

@Holocsster, @Sukiya, @Suzune-chan, and @Tenshii_ let us meet again in another game. You all did a great job back reading your opinions really helped me in figuring things out.

@Astros I have a lot to learn but looking back really like your approach to the game.

@Mishukax "@logic340 good going man! I can see your passion. When you were brought back to life, we could feel it from miles away." Thank you, yes I've taken quite a liking to mafia (and the mafia society). I was introduced to mafia by your Halloween game and I was really looking forward to playing with you. I hope we'll be able to play again soon.

MVP:Fo mishu hit the nail on the head you really did raise our level of play. I really feel you've helped me so much thank you.

Great game everyone!!! XD

Nov 30, 2016 6:40 PM

Nov 2013
mafia Chat:
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=72668
JackritoDec 1, 2016 2:57 AM
Nov 30, 2016 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
YUSS! TOWN WON! (I'm disappointed in mafia kill :D)

SCUM! WHY THE EFF WOULD YOU KILL ME!? I WAS BASICALLY ON YOUR SIDE AND I READ WEN AS TOWN! and then it would have been 3v2 (wouldnt have mattered if Fo would be the one being alive) tsk tsk!

Okay gonna actually backread now xD
<3
Nov 30, 2016 7:06 PM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
@Crossbell thank you so much for bringing me back into the game. Your selfless act did not go to waste it was rough but we did it!
No problem! I'm glad that you were able to carry the game home.

I revived you because I knew you'd have a fresh perspective on the gamestate and to prove my ability. Once we lynched Holo, I seriously was about to give up and say that the scumteam was Fo/yurkin because I had zero confidence in any of my reads at that point.
Nov 30, 2016 7:29 PM

Nov 2015
Just want to say sorry to @Wen294, @Lord_Sithis and @Gwendolly, your losses were entirely my fault >__>

The idea behind the quickhammer play was to guarantee a win the next Day with Gwen since she would have to vote along the scumteam to win, but my communication with my scum partner was abysmal and I never actually told him my plan. I saw that he locked in Yurkin as a kill, assumed we had won at that point, and never checked back and didn’t realize when it was changed. I was the one who actually advocated for more communication in the chat so seeing an easy victory slip out of my grasp is pretty embarrassing and kind of karmic I guess. I remember the first game I ever played on MAL, I was town and we ended up barely winning when the scum forgot their last Night action, I guess the shoe is on the other foot now then : p

That being said there were a ton of other things I could have done better myself outside of that, I honestly dislike playing as scum because it’s a totally different game as playing town but I do feel like I identified a few areas based on this game that I can work on next time around.

Anyways sorry again guys for that massive fail.

@Fo @Logic340 It was a blast playing with you guys : )

@Jackrito @SoulEaterQUEEN Thank you both for hosting, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed playing ^^
Nov 30, 2016 7:30 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
No problem! I'm glad that you were able to carry the game home.

I revived you because I knew you'd have a fresh perspective on the gamestate and to prove my ability. Once we lynched Holo, I seriously was about to give up and say that the scumteam was Fo/yurkin because I had zero confidence in any of my reads at that point.
this game taught me so much. You left some great information for me to follow up on. I really look forward to playing with you again. You really don't know how happy I was to see that pm saying I had been revived.

Nov 30, 2016 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
@Togs No. YOUR losses were MY fault. I had great abilities, and instead of using them to help you, I forgot about the game, letting all players down, and being lynched day 1. Don't say this defeat was your fault, it was clearly mine.
Nov 30, 2016 7:37 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Just want to say sorry to @Wen294, @Lord_Sithis and @Gwendolly, your losses were entirely my fault >__>

The idea behind the quickhammer play was to guarantee a win the next Day with Gwen since she would have to vote along the scumteam to win, but my communication with my scum partner was abysmal and I never actually told him my plan. I saw that he locked in Yurkin as a kill, assumed we had won at that point, and never checked back and didn’t realize when it was changed. I was the one who actually advocated for more communication in the chat so seeing an easy victory slip out of my grasp is pretty embarrassing and kind of karmic I guess. I remember the first game I ever played on MAL, I was town and we ended up barely winning when the scum forgot their last Night action, I guess the shoe is on the other foot now then : p

That being said there were a ton of other things I could have done better myself outside of that, I honestly dislike playing as scum because it’s a totally different game as playing town but I do feel like I identified a few areas based on this game that I can work on next time around.

@Jackrito @SoulEaterQUEEN Thank you both for hosting, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed playing ^^
Lord_Sithis said:
@Togs No. YOUR losses were MY fault. I had great abilities, and instead of using them to help you, I forgot about the game, letting all players down, and being lynched day 1. Don't say this defeat was your fault, it was clearly mine.
You guys were amazing we barely pulled it out and i would say that was mainly due to your day 1 interactions with each other. You all did your part as a team and you should be proud of what your efforts and sacrifice was able to accomplish. Keep up the great work all of you.

Nov 30, 2016 7:40 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Togs said:

Lord_Sithis said:
You guys were amazing we barely pulled it out and i would say that was mainky due to your day 1 interactions with each other. You all did your part as a team and you should be proud of what your efforts and sacrifice was able to accomplish. Keep up the great work all of you.
Let's be honest, I did nothing for my team. I'm not trying to make myself look pitiful or anything like that. It's just that I did Nothing for my team. Zero. Interactions? I didn't interact with anyone! Well, I'm now in the Terraformars mafia, I promise to give my best in that game.
Nov 30, 2016 7:43 PM

Nov 2013
@Lord_Sithis
It's a learning experience, and most of all, it is just a game. So it's fine that these sort of things happen. Just make sure you know for next time!
Nov 30, 2016 7:47 PM

Jan 2016
Like I said in the dead chat: You doing nothing for the team actually made the game extremely difficult for me, because one of the ways that I analyze the game is through interaction analysis. You had no interactions, which made it fiendishly difficult to clear other townies or figure out your scumbuddies based on your posts. You made the game harder for us townies, which is pretty good.
Nov 30, 2016 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
@Astros you are without a doubt a great asset for town as you had, here, a perspicuous view of the game. A shame you weren't there near phase change when we mislynched you.
Not clear enough, considering I was mislynched. Ha. Though, that was Togs at work I suppose.

logic340 said:
@Astros I have a lot to learn but looking back really like your approach to the game.
While not my intention I hope you learned something that will prove helpful.
Nov 30, 2016 7:48 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Vote: wen294 6th to sign up 6 is my lucky number.
lucky number 6 lol. That early train though!!!

Nov 30, 2016 7:48 PM

Nov 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@Lord_Sithis
It's a learning experience, and most of all, it is just a game. So it's fine that these sort of things happen. Just make sure you know for next time!

Yup, win/losses don't matter ultimately what matters is if you enjoyed the experience and can learn and improve it. If winning or losing was all I cared about, I'd probably be pretty depressed right now for being on a 6 game loss streak. But I feel like I've gotten better over the course of those games and I'm still excited to keep playing mafia again > : )
Nov 30, 2016 7:50 PM

Nov 2013
P.S. I'd love to see @Astros @Mishukax play in another game together. There's something very amusing watching these two play together :D
Nov 30, 2016 7:56 PM

May 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
There's something very amusing watching these two play together :D

I'm honestly puzzled at why you think so, lol. It's not like we interacted a lot this game x)
Nov 30, 2016 7:58 PM

Aug 2012
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
P.S. I'd love to see @Astros @Mishukax play in another game together. There's something very amusing watching these two play together :D
+10

Nov 30, 2016 8:10 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
I'm honestly puzzled at why you think so, lol. It's not like we interacted a lot this game x)
More so me than you. Perhaps it's the fresh playstyle that is so entertaining. Regardless, I may or may not be in future games. Depends on the theme and my schedule. Glad I could add something enjoyable to the game however.
Nov 30, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2013
Astros said:
Mishukax said:
More so me than you. Perhaps it's the fresh playstyle that is so entertaining. Regardless, I may or may not be in future games. Depends on the theme and my schedule. Glad I could add something enjoyable to the game however.
Mishukax said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
There's something very amusing watching these two play together :D

There's something about the way both of you think that amuses me, your playstyles are more analytical heavy, and I love reading your thoughts. I just wish to see both of you collaborate together to see both of you interact, and study that.
Dec 1, 2016 12:00 AM

Oct 2011
the vote count looks good. less confusion as the game progressed since it reduced each day

it was rly easy to tell scum from D1.. but the quickhammering twice in a row was very unexpected. scumwin predicted in this game x.x scumteam were on top despite the miscommunication, or should I say the miscommunication was what made it difficult....best combo with quickhammer. something I learned, quickhammer is such a good advantage to scum. stall reads and quickhammer, sacrifice and repeat to victory.

everyone did a great job, tho things were slow.
errmm and what's MVP?? *looks up google* I vote Crossbell. his sacrifice saved the town(tho it came with lynching me too lol)

this setup was super confusing but I'm glad we didn't massclaim. Wen did a good job making a real claim too lol. the lethal trapper role seems like overkill for a game with 13 players tho.. and it was not even needed(?)

@Jackrito @SoulEaterQUEEN
thanks for the rolecards. and the flavor text was interesting.
love my role. didn't watch the series yet but Shion was a fav, since she's alot like me haha

@Fo @Astros
learned plenty of tricks from u two. hope to play with u guys more
what I learned: how to survive longer for both sides, and how useful baiting can be for town xD

@Gwendolly
feels I played dirty outing u from hiding.. ur NK saved us tho ^^'

@logic340
it was good playing with u too. communication between townies is usually like winkwink I have the key not rly a surface thing. mind games are that tricky, and that's why I was sure of Gwen as town in our first game~ this game tho, she didn't have that so I scumread her.. not knowing a tpr in the game can be bad.. I like the idea of siding tpr no matter what faction u are xD

@yurkin
nice win. good thing u didn't face Cross as scum or ur newbie life in mafia will be traumatized they picked on my newbie questions XD

Dec 1, 2016 12:05 AM

Oct 2011
Fo said:
Bastard games. Maybe sithis masochists and tells people to bus him when he rolls scum heck if I know.

lool

Dec 1, 2016 12:52 AM

Dec 2013
MVP: Gwendolly
No doubt in my mind that gwen was the mvp for town this game.

Gwendolly said:
YUSS! TOWN WON! (I'm disappointed in mafia kill :D)

SCUM! WHY THE EFF WOULD YOU KILL ME!? I WAS BASICALLY ON YOUR SIDE AND I READ WEN AS TOWN! and then it would have been 3v2 (wouldnt have mattered if Fo would be the one being alive) tsk tsk!

Okay gonna actually backread now xD

I honestly didn't believe your cupid claim, and even if you were cupid we were wary of your wincondition. Tbh if i hadn't changed my night kill that night scum would've won 100% surely.
The fact that the lovers effect was gone when you died completly necked us the game. If not for that there was no way we could've lost, which is also why Togs quickhammered Phraze and scumclaimed. That way we could get both Fo and Togs lynched as lovers next phase.
Basically the plan: Kill somebody --> Lynch Fo&Togs --> kill somebody ---> Only 2 people left of which i was one ---> win.

Also as for why i bussed Sith: Timezones. If people decided to suddenly vote en masse for him after all it'd have looked EXTREMELY bad for me. If i left it on a tie and nobody broke it it'd have looked EXTREMELY bad for me. I just had to think ahead there and make a gamble, because i couldn't be around for phase change...

Seriously though i've seldom seen scumteam get such bad luck. Literally NONE of our night abilities did anything in this game. My Vanillize shots were used on 1: The person that was immune to it and 2: The only person with no abilities whatsoever.
Togs got 0 information from his abilitity, Sith wasn't around to use his ability. Also because i was a mafia doctor i thought untill the end that there was another killing party in the game.

Oh and ps, i made all the night kills. The one on logic was kinda random, thought logic would become a pain later on and at that point he town-readed both me and Togs so no way to connect that kill to us. After Mishu claimed i knew it wasn't safe to visit him for either kill or roleblock so i went with the kill that would give as least information as possible, i also couldn't kill yurkin because it would confirm Mishu's sanity. 3th night i killed Mishu because most townies don't like to target the same person twice in a row with their abilities and i was sure that any potential such abilities were used the night before. 4th Night Yeah i killed gwen because i was afraid of her wincon. Won town the game with that fail. 5th night i'd be buttshit crazy to actually kill someone. There was no need to kill and doing so would only give information.

It's a shame of the diehard throw that i made when i killed gwen but still a nice game overall. Thanks for hosting Jack and Alice btw.
Dec 1, 2016 12:53 AM

Dec 2013

This isn't the death chat but the mafia chat btw.
Dec 1, 2016 1:22 AM

Oct 2011
@wen294
u make a good killer o.o Logic as confirmed town was a bigger threat tho
oh yess I used my roleblock on Togs btw :3 figured the other scum will know if what Togs said of being roleblocked was true or not. even if Logic was out of the scene(and I survived), I would've used my rb ability to find the other scum...... so sad no one caught on my rb reason OTL

Dec 1, 2016 1:52 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
@wen294
oh yess I used my roleblock on Togs btw :3 figured the other scum will know if what Togs said of being roleblocked was true or not. even if Logic was out of the scene(and I survived), I would've used my rb ability to find the other scum...... so sad no one caught on my rb reason OTL

Really? Even i didn't know Togs was roleblocked. I thought he was so inactive that he forgot to submit a night action. I just assumed he was lying out of his teeth when he said he was roleblocked in the main chat.
Dec 1, 2016 2:10 AM

Oct 2011
wen294 said:
Phraze said:
@wen294

Really? Even i didn't know Togs was roleblocked. I thought he was so inactive that he forgot to submit a night action. I just assumed he was lying out of his teeth when he said he was roleblocked in the main chat.

that would explain why ur night action for N3 was left blank xD but even if u knew or not, Gwen mentioned being roleblocked N1, so I figured scum would clarify that once Togs said he was roleblocked. and u did just that after my flip :3

Dec 1, 2016 2:13 AM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
wen294 said:

that would explain why ur night action for N3 was left blank xD but even if u knew or not, Gwen mentioned being roleblocked N1, so I figured scum would clarify that once Togs said he was roleblocked. and u did just that after my flip :3

Nah my night action being left blank was just because i was saving my heal. I didn't know who the potential tracker would target so no reason to waste my heal. Gwen got vanillized N2, i tried to hit Tenshii_ N1 but he was immune (just my luck). Honestly though i would've done the same if i was town there, i mean the flavour text that gwen said she received didn't match a stun-gun at all. More suprised that i was the only one that noticed.
Also worth noting that from the moment that Togs didn't submit i night action onwards i tried to get him killed indirectly through pushing a Fo lynch. That was the only reason i was pushing for a Fo/Togs lynch anyway, i wanted Togs dead. I said before the game really started that if he was going to be an inactive ass i'd try to get him lynched. After he had 24 hours to post a night action or say something in the mafia chat and didn't do so in combination with the lack of activity before that in day chat i tried to push for a lynch that'd get him killed.
At that point it really felt like the game was 1v10 instead of 3v10.
wen294Dec 1, 2016 2:16 AM
Dec 1, 2016 2:37 AM

Oct 2011
wen294 said:
Phraze said:

Nah my night action being left blank was just because i was saving my heal. I didn't know who the potential tracker would target so no reason to waste my heal. Gwen got vanillized N2, i tried to hit Tenshii_ N1 but he was immune (just my luck). Honestly though i would've done the same if i was town there, i mean the flavour text that gwen said she received didn't match a stun-gun at all. More suprised that i was the only one that noticed.
Also worth noting that from the moment that Togs didn't submit i night action onwards i tried to get him killed indirectly through pushing a Fo lynch. That was the only reason i was pushing for a Fo/Togs lynch anyway, i wanted Togs dead. I said before the game really started that if he was going to be an inactive ass i'd try to get him lynched. After he had 24 hours to post a night action or say something in the mafia chat and didn't do so in combination with the lack of activity before that in day chat i tried to push for a lynch that'd get him killed.
At that point it really felt like the game was 1v10 instead of 3v10.

I see o.o would love to play with u again. good scum player :3
[edit: kinda expected ppl wouldn't notice the difference.. except the person who poisoned Gwen. tho guess it was a weak shot the way u said it]

Dec 1, 2016 3:00 AM

Apr 2014
Dead chat

night actions

JackritoDec 1, 2016 7:02 AM
Dec 1, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah this set up was designed to be different than regular mafia so mass claiming wasn't such a reliable strategy :-) as a designer I always strive to try something a bit different.
@phraze
Dec 1, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2013
Also. MVP votes are at
Fo 1
Gwendolly 1
Crossbell 1

Anymore I missed?
Dec 1, 2016 10:12 AM

Aug 2016
MVP:Logic

You came back from the dead and killed it, man. I really like your play style :D

I really enjoyed this game ^^ Thank you @SoulEaterQUEEN and @Jackrito for hosting an awesome game. I feel I'm improving and evolving my play style each time I play mafia, and this is definitely going down as one of my favorite games.

Thank you everyone, was a good time <3
Dec 1, 2016 10:23 AM

Nov 2013
Holocaster said:
MVP:Logic

You came back from the dead and killed it, man. I really like your play style :D

I really enjoyed this game ^^ Thank you @SoulEaterQUEEN and @Jackrito for hosting an awesome game. I feel I'm improving and evolving my play style each time I play mafia, and this is definitely going down as one of my favorite games.

Thank you everyone, was a good time <3

By the way, for the bodyguard the way it worked is that you protected one sister on even nights, and the other on odd nights. I couldn't specify this in the role pm since it would give confirmation that both were in the game lol
Dec 1, 2016 10:25 AM

Aug 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
By the way, for the bodyguard the way it worked is that you protected one sister on even nights, and the other on odd nights. I couldn't specify this in the role pm since it would give confirmation that both were in the game lol

Ohhhh okay, that makes sense. Yeah I was wondering why I wasn't able to protect one sister xD I believe I asked Jack if I had to ask to use it or something, because I couldn't figure out why it didn't work xD But that clarifies a lot of things.

Poor bodyguard just wanted to halp ;_;
Dec 1, 2016 10:28 AM

Nov 2013
Holocaster said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Ohhhh okay, that makes sense. Yeah I was wondering why I wasn't able to protect one sister xD I believe I asked Jack if I had to ask to use it or something, because I couldn't figure out why it didn't work xD But that clarifies a lot of things.

Poor bodyguard just wanted to halp ;_;

yeah it was bad luck >___<
Dec 1, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2016
Phraze said:
errmm and what's MVP?? *looks up google* I vote Crossbell. his sacrifice saved the town(tho it came with lynching me too lol)
I disagree. That was strictly a mechanical action. I did NOT play a good game for the only Day phase that I was active, and I bet that if I didn't sacrifice myself there I would have gone off the deep rails.

I'm not exactly sure if anyone deserves an MVP to be honest? The game was won for the town more because of scum derping with night actions/communication than any townie solving the game.
Dec 1, 2016 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
This was one of those games where I was constantly saying to myself "stop joining games what are you doing -- THIS is what happens."

More so towards the middle once I started actually playing and got involved. Not sure I've had reads this bad practically ever. I blame that weird as fuck bus scum pulled Day 1 plus togs and wen putting on a good show. Had wen sniffed out but he appeased the hell out of me, couple that with togs stepping into to discredit my push there and they both had me pretty well pocketed d2 onward.

Towards the end when things settled down I started enjoying myself a bit more whether as a result of that or not can't really tell.

Quick thing though is that if scum kill logic I'm pretty sure that's a cupid win not a scum win (and I'm still unsure if togs/I would win as well in that scenario or what? that'd be cool if so) so I thought the thought process behind the gwen kill was to make the game more town vs. scum.

If your plan was to kill gwen and have us stay lovers and lynch between togs/me for the win then that sorta falls apart when you realize Fo can argue numbers against the lynch + the fact none of you guys thought what togs did was a scumclaim anyway so it wasn't like he was getting quicklynched. We could have just solved everything that day with togs still alive, lynch wen, then lynch togs and I the next day.

(Maybe that's easier said than done - I dunno)

Glad I got a chance to actually end up playing with logic definitely still has that young-man spark you don't see often but when you do you know.

Togs man if I had to choose a scumlord to be lovers with can't say you're the worst option. Fuckin hell I was basically honorary scum for a minute there. Just a super weird dynamic that created. I also loved how both of us knew that we didn't need to do anything if the other one of us was supervising the lynch that day.

That's why I wanted him to be town so much because it would have been so much more epic. Like pretty sure I got to L-1 at some point right after logic revived -- far too close for comfort there and in a world where togs and I are both town I think pushing back that wagon on me is play of the game. More questionable now that I know he was scum.

Also, Fo gets guilty'd and DOESN'T get lynched? Yall not impressed by that at all? Case on mishu came in handy.

Logic eats the N1 kill AND ALSO hammers the last scum in mylo. Never seen that before.

Phraze and Holo -- I think, at least for holo, my push stemmed a lot from poe. Like I wrote togs off in my mind because -if he was scum- then I'd KNOW for certain eventually. wen played an alright game and bus'd hard. Threw my reads off. Next time ... post a bit more before you die? I'm an absolute sucker, and a lot of people are like this too, for people who work with me and play the game ya know?

Like phraze if you had claimed town roleblocker we probably don't lynch you because gwen got hit by a vanillarizor and your flavor would have been confirmed to be different than what she got hit by. You also were right on the money about togs but it infuriated me to no end when you voted me>him for basically policy reasons and I felt a bit disrespected by that to some extent.

Mishu I legit thought you were scum trying to punk me with that result and I was very pissed and tilted directly after the astros lynch. In hindsight togs swinging away from my lynch there was scum motivated.

Astros hopefully learned no-lynching is dumb.

Sithis my best advice if you don't know what to do when you're scum is to think about it less. You seem like me where you hyperanalsye yourself to the point where you think everything you're saying is wrong and in mafia you cant be wrong so knock that off sir.

I use to (and sometimes still do depending on who I roll with) buy into rolling scum as being a more "team" based thing but in reality if you mess up as town you're letting a larger team down the only difference is they just don't happen to have sure knowledge you're on the same team until you're dead.

Goes back to what I said to phraze and holo too. POST. POST POST POST. And then post some more.

Also holy hell gwen that was some very fine indie play if I do say so myself; did mods hook you up with a fake? In your situation I probably try and pass the ability off as town but I'm not really sure if that would hold up to flavor probably not. The like worst thing you can do is claim scum though that's just asking for trouble more often than not.

Jack, Soul, good hosting. Liked the setup thought it played well.

Also I know I'm forgetting people but I honestly can't remember much else atm.

tl;dr - Was a fun game I probably won't forget anytime soon.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.