Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
May 30, 2016 11:59 AM

Apr 2016
Soren said:
Anyways like I said, it's not the end of the world. Have we caught scum from items yet? No. I trust in my ability to catch scum from analyzing post than relying on items.

Come to think of it, what even is the purpose of searching, @DenjaX ?

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 30, 2016 12:00 PM

Nov 2013
vote count please
May 30, 2016 12:00 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@Arrisu
can you get back to me on LunarChild, and how she's been this game? I know you town read her, but would you say you are still confident with her read on her?

Yup. Call it best friend senses. I'm like 90% sure she's town based on the way she is playing and how I know her. She's been scum-hunting a lot more in this game and hasn't been suffering of tunnel-vision syndrome which to me is a town read in regards to her.

Still catching up~
May 30, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2013
Arrisu said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@Arrisu
can you get back to me on LunarChild, and how she's been this game? I know you town read her, but would you say you are still confident with her read on her?

Yup. Call it best friend senses. I'm like 90% sure she's town based on the way she is playing and how I know her. She's been scum-hunting a lot more in this game and hasn't been suffering of tunnel-vision syndrome which to me is a town read in regards to her.

Still catching up~

I think I can trust your judgment here. The thing with best friend senses is that can be a double edge sword D: sometimes you read people as town because you want to read people as town. It is kind of what I fall into with Jack/Soren >.<
but for now, I am happy with shadd/aa-dono lynch today.
May 30, 2016 12:06 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
vote purify: shadroxx2810
even though I didn't get an invitation to the party >.<

I was going to invite you next~ <3
May 30, 2016 12:06 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
Anyways like I said, it's not the end of the world. Have we caught scum from items yet? No. I trust in my ability to catch scum from analyzing post than relying on items.

hmm, I like not being killed by darkening. Thank you...Ari? For the statue :D

You're welcome!
May 30, 2016 12:08 PM

Dec 2015
@SoulEaterQUEEN - I want shaddie lynched. I'm pretty sure he's scum.

@Tingle @LunarChild @SightlessReality @Pentaflare & anybody else interested - Wanna help?
May 30, 2016 12:09 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Arrisu said:

Still catching up~

I think I can trust your judgment here. The thing with best friend senses is that can be a double edge sword D: sometimes you read people as town because you want to read people as town. It is kind of what I fall into with Jack/Soren >.<

Nah. I'm not like that. I'd love to lynch my bestie if I had to chance :D
May 30, 2016 12:11 PM

Nov 2008
magicalofmagic, Tingle, and Soren found items in Entranceway A!

Tape
- ??? We need a TV!

Crystal of Unsealing
- Unseals location that was SEALED or access basement from Classroom 4-A. Single use only

Cellphone
- ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
magicalofmagic uses Wire to open the Exit!

More places are now open for searching!

The girl spoke to them:

"Thank you for opening this door. I can finally explore other places. Check the map for more areas to explore. You should do the same too~ I wonder if we can finally go home~ Oh, let's use this other key for this building now shall we?"

Exterior and Other Building are now unlocked!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark shadow surrounds PentaFlare!

knock knock?

Juzzywuzzy, Zuhra, and indipindy16 are dying!

Current Vote Count

shadroxx2810 (3) - Arrisu, Soren, SoulEaterQUEEN
Tingle (2) - aa-dono, shadroxx2810
Soren (1) - magicalofmagic

Players did not vote: @LunarChild, @PentaFlare, @Tingle, @SightlessReality

DenjaXMay 30, 2016 12:34 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2016 12:12 PM

Dec 2015
@DenjaX - You missed Soul's vote on Shad.
May 30, 2016 12:13 PM

Dec 2015
Hm another cellphone. I'm curious to use it. Also what area is shad searching? If any.
May 30, 2016 12:22 PM

Jul 2013
@DenjaX do we get notified if we get vanillised?
May 30, 2016 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
Is someone in the same room as shad so we know his alignement when he gets lynched?
May 30, 2016 12:27 PM

Apr 2016
Yo, we need to use the tape in the custodian room, there's a TV there, mes amis.

May 30, 2016 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
Soren said:
DenjaX do we get notified if we get vanillised?
Secret~ xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2016 12:28 PM

Apr 2016
Oh look the president's office! And more toilettes! xD

May 30, 2016 12:51 PM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
Is someone in the same room as shad so we know his alignement when he gets lynched?

I haven't searched yet so I will go if nobody else does. But I don't recall him searching? @shadroxx2810
May 30, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
What happened to our good boy, PentaFlare?

I was wallowing in despair after the death of a certain someone.
Sorry about that. I got a little busy last night. I'm going to try to catch up before the phase change.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 30, 2016 1:15 PM

Aug 2014
@Tingle I wanted to get Shinichi lynched because I didn't like the current candidates. The only way to switch that up would be to change to a new target really fast. That is what I tried to do.
May 30, 2016 1:21 PM

Dec 2015
PentaFlare said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
What happened to our good boy, PentaFlare?

I was wallowing in despair after the death of a certain someone.
Sorry about that. I got a little busy last night. I'm going to try to catch up before the phase change.

Then get revenge with us for chichan :D
May 30, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2013
I can't make it to phase change as I like need to sleep now. I'll be awake at 3 am gmt+2 because I get the chance to have someone I'm a huge fan to notice me.

As it's a nessaisity to vote I'll vote shadroxx as he hasn't been providing enough and to make sure I don't end up getting lynched last second.

Vote Purify Shadroxx
May 30, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2013
I really like our findings and I'm glad I didn't use the wire on the classroom door now. ^^
May 30, 2016 1:33 PM

Dec 2015
Arrisu said:
@SoulEaterQUEEN - I want shaddie lynched. I'm pretty sure he's scum.

@Tingle @LunarChild @SightlessReality @Pentaflare & anybody else interested - Wanna help?

Sure. Vote purify Shadroxx

Arrisu said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Nah. I'm not like that. I'd love to lynch my bestie if I had to chance :D

B-but but why? D:>
May 30, 2016 1:33 PM

Aug 2014
I'm totally caught up now, but I'm not sure I'm 100% clear on what is going on right now.

Can someone give me the main reasons why shadroxx is being voted?

I am also not sure about Tingle, but in that case I feel like it is more that the reasons she is being voted aren't very good in the first place. It seems to mostly be gut feel and activity, as well as silly interactions with Soren. I don't really see how people are confident in that read at all.
May 30, 2016 1:58 PM

Dec 2015
PentaFlare said:
I'm totally caught up now, but I'm not sure I'm 100% clear on what is going on right now.

I am also not sure about Tingle, but in that case I feel like it is more that the reasons she is being voted aren't very good in the first place. It seems to mostly be gut feel and activity, as well as silly interactions with Soren. I don't really see how people are confident in that read at all.

Process of elimination & also because this whole game he's been sheeping people's reads and hasn't scum-hunted at all thus far. Pretty good reasons no?
May 30, 2016 1:59 PM

Dec 2015
@LunarChild - Purely out of love. You know tough love is better then soft love.
May 30, 2016 2:07 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@LunarChild @aa-dono
Now that Tingle has given some reads/thoughts about the game, what are your thoughts on this now?

Sorry i was at my internship the day and honestly over looked some pages by accident.
Now After hearing tingles out i think this:

Magical- town// He's been helpful the entire game in towns favor and doesn't seem to have anything to hide. he's like an open book.
Arrisu- town//Been active as per usual with her scum hunting and aggressive play. Although it was dialed back it was manifested in an interesting way this game.
Penta- null// Hasn't really been around much and when he does pop in it's either questions on game mechanics or some small input. I'm more used to him being in the thick of things.
Soren- null// Active enough,questions enough, and having some weird romancing for Tingles going on. Can't tell what he's really up to.
SoulEaterQUEEN- null// I really don't know about you,your play style in this game is weird like your unsure of yourself and your usually not like that however you do scum hunt i'm just not sure where you stand at the moment.
Tingles- scum vibes/null // I like the fact that she gave her read but it's not full proof to me. In fact at first she was hardly around and when she was she didn't really provide anything substantial to the game although she was online just said nothing useful. Now afte the read, it doesn't seem filled with again much substance, it's like lazy work? I seen what she can do on skype mafia and let me tell you, she can do much better then what she's been providing and that to me seems fishy.
Aa-dono- scummy - well, from the beginning i hadn't really understood anything she posted neither has she been providing anything with meaning to them and now under the radar? suspicious.
Shad-scummy- he doesn't provide anything of his own, only re-iterates others. I mean how is that helpful for town? its like he doesn't have his own opinions because he's mafia and pretending to be town may be hard, so he's only trying to get by.

This is my first "reads" post. I never done one before because i'm not really good at expressing my thoughts but here they are for you. I hope it helps.
May 30, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2014
Arrisu said:
PentaFlare said:

Process of elimination & also because this whole game he's been sheeping people's reads and hasn't scum-hunted at all thus far. Pretty good reasons no?

Has anyone looked into his interactions with Blaze?
May 30, 2016 2:15 PM

Nov 2013
LunarChild said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@LunarChild @aa-dono
Now that Tingle has given some reads/thoughts about the game, what are your thoughts on this now?

Sorry i was at my internship the day and honestly over looked some pages by accident.
Now After hearing tingles out i think this:

Magical- town// He's been helpful the entire game in towns favor and doesn't seem to have anything to hide. he's like an open book.
Arrisu- town//Been active as per usual with her scum hunting and aggressive play. Although it was dialed back it was manifested in an interesting way this game.
Penta- null// Hasn't really been around much and when he does pop in it's either questions on game mechanics or some small input. I'm more used to him being in the thick of things.
Soren- null// Active enough,questions enough, and having some weird romancing for Tingles going on. Can't tell what he's really up to.
SoulEaterQUEEN- null// I really don't know about you,your play style in this game is weird like your unsure of yourself and your usually not like that however you do scum hunt i'm just not sure where you stand at the moment.
Tingles- scum vibes/null // I like the fact that she gave her read but it's not full proof to me. In fact at first she was hardly around and when she was she didn't really provide anything substantial to the game although she was online just said nothing useful. Now afte the read, it doesn't seem filled with again much substance, it's like lazy work? I seen what she can do on skype mafia and let me tell you, she can do much better then what she's been providing and that to me seems fishy.
Aa-dono- scummy - well, from the beginning i hadn't really understood anything she posted neither has she been providing anything with meaning to them and now under the radar? suspicious.
Shad-scummy- he doesn't provide anything of his own, only re-iterates others. I mean how is that helpful for town? its like he doesn't have his own opinions because he's mafia and pretending to be town may be hard, so he's only trying to get by.

This is my first "reads" post. I never done one before because i'm not really good at expressing my thoughts but here they are for you. I hope it helps.

Hmm interesting. The input on Tingles seems interesting as well, but honestly, she is a harder read on here given I have no past games I can compare it to (she leaves the game early >.<).
As for myself, I have been playing weird. I been a bit more stressed with having my hands full with club tasks lately. I'm too stubborn to leave the game, but my heart hasn't been there this game, and I been depending on Chione way too much early phase :(
gomenasai~ (since I know we haven't played together in awhile)
May 30, 2016 2:18 PM

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
Arrisu said:

I skimmed the thread a bit for this, but he has been going off on his own, and he only placed a vote on you for "information" purposes hence why I wasn't ready to jump the gun on my Penta paranoia.
In D2, he only focused on Ari, and then made some weird flirt pass on me because of his role, which I found so strange at the time.
May 30, 2016 2:21 PM

Aug 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
PentaFlare said:

I skimmed the thread a bit for this, but he has been going off on his own, and he only placed a vote on you for "information" purposes hence why I wasn't ready to jump the gun on my Penta paranoia.
In D2, he only focused on Ari, and then made some weird flirt pass on me because of his role, which I found so strange at the time.

Does he ever comment on the Panda train?
Sorry for trying to use everyone else for information, but this is the only way I'll be able to place an educated vote before the phase change.
May 30, 2016 2:22 PM

Nov 2013
Also a quick note which I mentioned earlier, I hope at least one scum is on the soon-to-be-modkilled players since having -3 town will put town at a disadvantage.
May 30, 2016 2:26 PM

Nov 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@shadroxx2810 @Chione @SightlessReality
is your vote actually going to accomplish anything?

@PentaFlare
I am digging to find the vote count but I am pretty sure shadroxx had his vote on Sightless at the end of the phase. So he avoided both Ari/Blaze train like the plague. But to be fair, I think Ari train built a bit later in the phase so he didn't know it was happening so that means he actively avoided the Blaze train? Judging from votes alone though.
May 30, 2016 2:33 PM

Oct 2013
Oh what the heck, if no ones going to do it I will.

Search: Principles Office/Use:Principles Keys

Nov 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Where's that vote though?

Sorry about accidentally clicking edit on your post @SoulEaterQUEEN, this is me when im panicking with a lot of things alot of my mind

@DenjaX. Sorry about that, is the same thing post of mine, just made a mistake of clicking edit instead of quote, just panicking

Vote purify : SightlessReality
Which to me is my biggest un-townie read atm

@PentaFlare
forget my Blaze train comment I said earlier. The train didn't form until later.

Dec 2015
shadroxx2810 said:
Tingle & Blaze - Seems to be quite investigative of the new mechanics like I am, I also been trying to see the new quirks and kinks of it. What happens if we dont cast a lynch for example (We would get darkening) and stuff like that. I think it safe to say they are - light towns

This was in his reads-list from D2, which I find very particular that he would town read Blaze & Tingle: two players which hadn't done anything to be called town in the first place. Blaze was confirmed as mafia, which makes me believe that Shad was trying to protect Blaze.

This is what I found so far. Looking some more.
May 30, 2016 2:34 PM

Nov 2013
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono - I see. Could I have your reads list so far dono?

Leaning Town
@Zuhra - because she shushed followind from revealing too much
@magicalofmagic - mostly from her reaction. I think ghost would prefer casting suspicion, not defend someone so much.
@PentaFlare - something he said during D1 made me think he's ghost, but his reaction to his votes doesn't feel very scummy.

Null
@SoulEaterQueen - I think she's town but I just can't shake off the feeling that she might be the ghost as well.
@Chione
@LunarChild
@Arrisu
@Juzzywuzzy
@Tingle
@Blaze
@shadroxx2810
@Soren
@SightlessReality

Idk, maybe scum?
Haha, tbh everyone on my null read and also here.

Arrisu said:
Also I'm planning on using the mysterious book. Anybody objects?

No. Suspicious cellphone gives us clues and more items, so maybe the book will too?
It's a beautiful thing, don't think I can keep it all in.

Edit: Quote buble

So many null reads.
Will you be updating this @aa-dono?
May 30, 2016 2:35 PM

Nov 2013
Arrisu said:
shadroxx2810 said:
Tingle & Blaze - Seems to be quite investigative of the new mechanics like I am, I also been trying to see the new quirks and kinks of it. What happens if we dont cast a lynch for example (We would get darkening) and stuff like that. I think it safe to say they are - light towns

This was in his reads-list from D2, which I find very particular that he would town read Blaze & Tingle: two players which hadn't done anything to be called town in the first place. Blaze was confirmed as mafia, which makes me believe that Shad was trying to protect Blaze.

hmm, interesting.
May 30, 2016 2:36 PM

Oct 2013
Also while I was in the locker room I got the pm saying Shinich was the Oblivious Ghost. Old news yes but still something.
May 30, 2016 2:36 PM

Nov 2013
Arrisu said:
shadroxx2810 said:

Though maybe I am being biased here, but he only casted one vote on an existing train after being asked for a vote.. isn't that a bit strange?
May 30, 2016 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
I'm happy where the vote on shad for today, and I'd like to look at aa-dono tomorrow as well. Tingle I am not so sure on like other players, but I won't stop anyone from investigating.
May 30, 2016 2:40 PM

Jul 2013
SightlessReality said:
Also while I was in the locker room I got the pm saying Shinich was the Oblivious Ghost. Old news yes but still something.
Whats your read on shadroxx2810?
May 30, 2016 2:42 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
I'm happy where the vote on shad for today, and I'd like to look at aa-dono tomorrow as well. Tingle I am not so sure on like other players, but I won't stop anyone from investigating.

I am satisfied with this lynch as well.
May 30, 2016 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
Arrisu said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

I'm really sorry for almost screwing up yesterday btw >.<
My head was really not in the game
May 30, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2015
@DenjaX - What happens when somebody dies without searching? who finds out? Those who aren't searching either?
May 30, 2016 2:46 PM

Nov 2008
SightlessReality found Steel Axe in the Principal's Office!

- Player kills another player during a phase. PM to use. There will be post on who used it at the end of the phase it was used. Single use only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SightlessReality unlocks the secret passage to the underground!

Underground Shelter is now unlocked!
DenjaXMay 30, 2016 3:05 PM

May 30, 2016 2:47 PM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Arrisu said:

I'm really sorry for almost screwing up yesterday btw >.<
My head was really not in the game

Whaaat? No! It's fine. It happens. Mafia can be pretty intense at time. Besides, it's true that I was trying a different start-game playstyle. I was testing to see how scummy I would look if I wasn't as proactive. x)
May 30, 2016 2:48 PM

Dec 2015
Hm... I feel like Mafia will take advantage of that item. :) Good thing it ill be announced if somebody uses it.
May 30, 2016 2:51 PM

Apr 2016
We're finding so many new areas >-<

May 30, 2016 2:51 PM

Apr 2016
@DenjaX when does this phase end?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.