Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v3: Sweet War Mafia | Game End | And the Winner is...

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2018 12:35 AM

Jul 2009
There has to be difference between pushing a lynch and pushing a scum read, talking about fyrus' wagon.
Wanna go back and reread~
Jan 12, 2018 12:35 AM

Oct 2011
Karote said:
Phraze said:

I see~ had a theory when the game started and it seems to factor in. well, not like I scumreaded u anyways. that means there's 2 missing snipes, not 3 or 4 - which is probs scum and scum/tpr.

tried it the prev phase. not sure if I want a rehash of that.

Uhh, which page at least?

here

Jan 12, 2018 12:39 AM

Oct 2011
Vote: Tainted
I'm positive about this one. if/when I flip, lynch here.

Jan 12, 2018 12:42 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

But take me for example. I'm refusing on moral grounds to take part. Do you think that says anything about my alignment?

If we Lynch Phraze and she flips scum, what can you do with me? If you ask tomorrow (let's just assume there's no NAs for arguments sake), I'm just going to say the same thing. I could also say my vote "wasn't needed" so again you'll have nothing on me to work with that is actually telling.

Same if she's lynched and flips town. What will do with me? I didn't vote her, and I'll just give the same reason why.

And in both scenarios, what would you do with people who did vote her? You ask them, they'll just say they were following the plan.

Where is your lead? The reason why mislynch aren't the end of the world and a reason why scum lynches are amazing is because of the information that becomes available.
What are you even talking about.
This is just the same as picking your own vote.. just like on d1 where you refused to vote Phraze because you're townreading him and fyrus flip town. I didn't really do anything than check their reasons why they voted him and look for scummy things and why do you always assume that people would say that they were just following a plan when that is scummy as heck. This is just the same thing just different scenario it only depends on how you adapt and scumhunt.

It's not the same though if you have a "everyone do this" organised vote which is what people had been pushing for the majority of this phase and what you're arguing for now.

D1 was my choice and my reasons for my vote. D2, wouldnt be if we had everyone do this like this.
Jan 12, 2018 12:45 AM

Dec 2016
Darcs-friend said:
yurkin said:
@darcs-friend #930
Theconq's vote can't be counted as starting a wagon despite really being the first vote on that wagon XD cos it happened during early rvs and was kept there the whole d1. just saying.

I think RVS votes do have basically no meaning to start off with, but then when a wagon starts to build, they're the ones in the front still. Saying that, I think when votes are parked it can show comfort, it just depends on how the read progresses.

So I'll get something to eat and look at their ISO if someone very nice will let know how you ISO on this site please :3

With your vote, can you explain/recap more about it? Was Scarlet your only read? (There was a back and forth between us but had a tiring couple of days before so I admit I don't remember your other reads outside this) How you feel about Scarlet today?

How I ISO:

1. Go into forum settings.

2. Ignore everyone in the game except myself (because you can't ignore yourself) and the person you're going to look at.

3. Look at page after page.

I know it's not great because damn MU is much nicer but it works a bit faster.
Jan 12, 2018 12:57 AM

Dec 2016
@yurkin @Phraze thanks for the cooperation.

I feel like Friend and RE are Town for their actions today.

I remembered that Tainted was the first person to agree to my plan, I feel like if their scum it would be an easy way to get both myself and Phraze lynched.

I doubt Phraze/Tainted are M/M.
Jan 12, 2018 1:05 AM

Jul 2009
Btw side note for later, not relevant for today. If either of iron/suzune were to ever flip scum first thing I'd do is look at the other.
Jan 12, 2018 1:07 AM

Jul 2009
ScarletCelestial said:

I remembered that Tainted was the first person to agree to my plan, I feel like if their scum it would be an easy way to get both myself and Phraze lynched.

Then form a counter train on Tainted.
Jan 12, 2018 1:11 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:
What are you even talking about.
This is just the same as picking your own vote.. just like on d1 where you refused to vote Phraze because you're townreading him and fyrus flip town. I didn't really do anything than check their reasons why they voted him and look for scummy things and why do you always assume that people would say that they were just following a plan when that is scummy as heck. This is just the same thing just different scenario it only depends on how you adapt and scumhunt.

It's not the same though if you have a "everyone do this" organised vote which is what people had been pushing for the majority of this phase and what you're arguing for now.

D1 was my choice and my reasons for my vote. D2, wouldnt be if we had everyone do this like this.
The fact that they agreed to it and you disagreed to it is theirs and your choice just like how you stated your reasons for disagreeing they should also have their own reasons for suspecting Phraze because they agreed to it. Just saying 'I was just doing what I was told' or 'I thought that or I thought this' ain't a valid reason.
Jan 12, 2018 1:15 AM

Sep 2015
ScarletCelestial said:

I only agreed to it because you put Phraze(which is my scum) on the lead. If you look my first post on d2 I said that I'm still down for a phraze lynch.
Jan 12, 2018 1:18 AM
Jul 2018
@RE1031 double lynches are never in town's favor, just saying
Jan 12, 2018 1:23 AM
Jul 2018
@ScarletCelestial @TheConqueror @Century_Orion @riku
Can you explain why you voted Phraze? I know she's suspicious, but I want your own reasoning (Sorry if I missed your posts where you explained that)
Jan 12, 2018 1:23 AM

Mar 2014
Vote:tainted
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 12, 2018 1:28 AM
Jul 2018
@riku are you lynch-immune? is that why you're acting like a Jester?
Jan 12, 2018 1:45 AM

Jan 2018
Conqu (God this is just as much of a nightmare as I predicted)

#35 votes Fyru as Rvs "get the ball rolling"
#121 says he'll catch up
#186 replies to Fyru's vote on him. He was called sus and asks why and if Fyru was looking for Towny points. @TheConquerer what did you mean here?
#219 another reply to Fyru about the vote on him. He says that Fyru just decided he was suddenly suspicious. I did agree that it didn't really make sense. Conq talk to us about the wagons, especially Fyru's. I take it thats what you mean by this:

"Anyway I don't really have anything else to go off, so I think I'll keep my vote and see what happens."

#223 thinks RE and Fyru aren't knowing teamed. Suggests that Fyru is 3p or mafia buddies don't want to help.

#476 comes back after time is called and thinks Phraze is the lead wagon

That's D1. There isn't much to go by. It's not an ignored vote, but he was pretty focused on Fyru. Conq what are your reads. Has anything changed from D1 to now?
Jan 12, 2018 1:47 AM

Jan 2018
No automatic links to posts it seems...

*Sigh*

(I'm being a bit of a brat with this site and my phone I know. I'm sure half my posts now are my complaining about one or both lol)
Jan 12, 2018 1:56 AM

Jan 2018
AbuHumaid said:
@RE1031 double lynches are never in town's favor, just saying

I've literally been in a game where we double lynched scum and the third wagon was also scum. The double Lynch was a mechanical gift one dead player used to get us to use it on another player who wasn't posting...and you guessed it, was scum.

The lurker actually ended up winning the game for them :(

Oh, jus sayin. Lol.
Jan 12, 2018 2:16 AM

Jan 2018
yurkin said:
Btw side note for later, not relevant for today. If either of iron/suzune were to ever flip scum first thing I'd do is look at the other.

Why?
Jan 12, 2018 2:24 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

The fact that they agreed to it and you disagreed to it is theirs and your choice just like how you stated your reasons for disagreeing they should also have their own reasons for suspecting Phraze because they agreed to it. Just saying 'I was just doing what I was told' or 'I thought that or I thought this' ain't a valid reason.

Yes no one is physically forcing people to vote. However, when you make announcements to tell people to vote and stress about how you're forcing an agenda on scum they don't want, all this implies it's for the good of town and it would be in towns best interest to follow.

You can't tell the difference between someone who genuinely wants to help and someone who doesn't then. Same for people staying away. It's a manufactured world if that makes sense. You're not getting people in their natural element.
Jan 12, 2018 2:37 AM

Jul 2009
Darcs-friend said:
yurkin said:

Why?

Well, thought process goes like this..
Phraze recently mentions scums get defended and town only has themselves to defend them.
From which, think of how ironace can no longer use the newbie card as an excuse. And how I was one of the first to call the attacks on him "easy"
Well isn't that an ideal alternative to the newbie card. solding the its an easy target card? why not.
suzu#314 "Honestly if I was scum I would push for iron because it is so easy. The setup is right there. The posts and tracks to blow holes in are plain as day."
yurkinJan 12, 2018 2:49 AM
Jan 12, 2018 2:43 AM

Jul 2009
More over its hypothetical situation but its a lie, unless someone really believes suzune believes in her own words there. about what she would have done and all.

All in all is not a talk for today.
Jan 12, 2018 2:44 AM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Can you explain why you voted Phraze? I know she's suspicious, but I want your own reasoning (Sorry if I missed your posts where you explained that)

My plan, which is an extension of RE's. I doubted myself and Phraze could be cleared with their tunnel vision and having two wagons (I don't care on who, but thought I would be best with RE's crazy) to make sure Phraze cannot be Godfather. However, they have now claimed it so I'm happy my check is true.

Ergo, I'm going to look for scum elsewhere when I get home. (Because college)
ScarletCelestialJan 12, 2018 2:51 AM
Jan 12, 2018 2:53 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

You can't tell the difference between someone who genuinely wants to help and someone who doesn't then. Same for people staying away. It's a manufactured world if that makes sense. You're not getting people in their natural element.
Ain't this just the same as the wagon on fyrus? You can't tell which is trying to help by hunting scum or someone who's just forcing a mislynch on town. So it's really just the same in the end. You dig deep and form an analysis to find out which is which.
Jan 12, 2018 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
ScarletCelestial said:
AbuHumaid said:

My plan, which is an extension of RE's. I doubted myself and Phraze could be cleared with their tunnel vision and having two wagons (I don't care on who, but thought I would be best with RE's crazy) to make sure Phraze cannot be Godfather. However, they have now claimed it so I'm happy my check is true.

Ergo, I'm going to look for scum elsewhere when I get home. (Because college)

Useless to say I'd believe this only once I see some modkills.
Jan 12, 2018 3:27 AM

Jan 2018
yurkin said:
Darcs-friend said:

Why?

Well, thought process goes like this..
Phraze recently mentions scums get defended and town only has themselves to defend them.
From which, think of how ironace can no longer use the newbie card as an excuse. And how I was one of the first to call the attacks on him "easy"
Well isn't that an ideal alternative to the newbie card. solding the its an easy target card? why not.
suzu#314 "Honestly if I was scum I would push for iron because it is so easy. The setup is right there. The posts and tracks to blow holes in are plain as day."

Well that's right and it's not.

Town are working alone but they will defend their town reads.
Scum are working together but won't always defend each other (outwardly) in the thread (so like, they can still defend by not saying anything with their votes).

It's hard to tell the difference. I guess look how genuine the read could be and if they believe it.
How nervous does it look? (I think this is the one you're getting at) Is it a bigger defense than it needs to be?
That type of thing.
Jan 12, 2018 3:36 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

Ain't this just the same as the wagon on fyrus? You can't tell which is trying to help by hunting scum or someone who's just forcing a mislynch on town. So it's really just the same in the end. You dig deep and form an analysis to find out which is which.

No, it's not the same as Fyru. Because Fyru's Lynch was active and a Lynch on Phraze/scarlet is passive ie people have told others what to do with the latter.

When people have to form their own reasons, they've got nothing to hide behind so you can see how genuine they look, *why* they believe their helping.

If you tell people were gonna have how-may votes on one and the other and no one else vote and this is a town agenda that stops the scum agenda or whatever then people aren't using their own reasoning.

You've also got people already going along with it. It's actually pretty hard psychologically to say no there regardless of people's alignments (social psychology 101) so you're not going to be able differentiate.
Jan 12, 2018 4:10 AM

Oct 2011
not sure how much of behavior we can rely on with the current playerbase
we have inverted vote tallies and aren't using them - obv alternative to claimless situation
majority are happy focusing on outdated suspicions/lynches - no new content
fearmongering / wifom / "let's lynch claimed players first"
treating host like a lie detector

sheesh

given what's claimed so far - there's 5 bullets fired, 4 on bp players + 1 on lynched. at least town/scum/tpr made a shot.
roz > fyrus
phraze > abu
? > re
? > scarlet
? > phraze

1. the 2 extra bullets could've been allocated to different alignments. possibly tpr and town (scum having extra kill should be shot-limited and kept for late-game, so they probs don't have it). this means there's possibly 2 town killing + 2 tpr killing. the killing tpr are probably not shot-limited, which means we might as well look for them.

2. if we shrink down bullet possibilities to 1-role-that-kills-many, there must be smthing that triggers the multiple kill, and the closest I can think of would be an anti-claim mechanic. dont see an actual criteria pattern in those who were shot tho. I won't be surprised if we end up with 2 killing independents, cuz all this bulletproofing. 1 killing independent at least.

not sure which scenario is more likely. but there should be a killing independent, which makes sense with all this bulletproofing. if there's 2 independents, that will explain the amount of disagreements atm.

@RE1031
if u wanna complain about extra shots, we have 5 claimed. 3 would be a normal limit, but we gone over by 2. thoughts?

Jan 12, 2018 4:11 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

When people have to form their own reasons, they've got nothing to hide behind so you can see how genuine they look, *why* they believe their helping.
Well I actually expect them to form their own reasons and not just be passive and sheep others.
Jan 12, 2018 4:23 AM

Jul 2009
#1027 town having more than one killing role is not out of possibility. Because scum can also be night-kill proof. and there is 1 independant /according to the opening post; which can't be vanillized like everyone else. And again the opening post all abilities are 3-shot unless stated otherwise.
That along with the whole nightkill-proof/lynch-proof estimated success ration and etc etc. also gives a reason for more killing town roles.
Jan 12, 2018 4:25 AM

Jan 2018
Phraze said:
not sure how much of behavior we can rely on with the current playerbase
we have inverted vote tallies and aren't using them - obv alternative to claimless situation
majority are happy focusing on outdated suspicions/lynches - no new content
fearmongering / wifom / "let's lynch claimed players first"
treating host like a lie detector

sheesh

given what's claimed so far - there's 5 bullets fired, 4 on bp players + 1 on lynched. at least town/scum/tpr made a shot.
roz > fyrus
phraze > abu
? > re
? > scarlet
? > phraze

1. the 2 extra bullets could've been allocated to different alignments. possibly tpr and town (scum having extra kill should be shot-limited and kept for late-game, so they probs don't have it). this means there's possibly 2 town killing + 2 tpr killing. the killing tpr are probably not shot-limited, which means we might as well look for them.

2. if we shrink down bullet possibilities to 1-role-that-kills-many, there must be smthing that triggers the multiple kill, and the closest I can think of would be an anti-claim mechanic. dont see an actual criteria pattern in those who were shot tho. I won't be surprised if we end up with 2 killing independents, cuz all this bulletproofing. 1 killing independent at least.

not sure which scenario is more likely. but there should be a killing independent, which makes sense with all this bulletproofing. if there's 2 independents, that will explain the amount of disagreements atm.

@RE1031
if u wanna complain about extra shots, we have 5 claimed. 3 would be a normal limit, but we gone over by 2. thoughts?

*Yawn* don't say I haven't tried to look at new things.

Anyway I though the op said there was one 3p? Unless it's cult and cult leader recruited. Still, that would only be resolved at the end of the night. And a killing cult seems more unbalanced than even regular cult games (yes, I know this is bastard...)

Maybe there's something like vig and 1xvig (joat for example) or maybe there's something like paranoid gun owner (or whatever is the name for the role that shoots visitors). Maybe mafia have an extra kill. This is role madness. Seems more wifomy at this stage though.

I'm open to your thoughts though. And on the inverted tally too (which just seems the same as the change in votes one to me :unsure:)
Jan 12, 2018 4:39 AM

Jan 2018
@phraze what are your actual reasons in tl;Dr for for suspecting Tainted.

@Tainted if Phraze was lynched and flipped town, based off today's votes who would you say is the most sus?
Same question with Phraze flipping scum too.
Jan 12, 2018 4:41 AM

Jan 2018
People can tell when I have days off with no plans (spoiler I did have plans to do stuff, I'm just a lazy fecker and didn't do them :p)
Jan 12, 2018 4:56 AM

Jul 2009
About the 3rd I'd bet on a serial vanilizer.

"The Vanilla Strikes Back.

I'll turn y'all into a vanillas ;3 "

P.S: don't mind me~
Jan 12, 2018 5:03 AM

Oct 2011
yurkin said:
#1027 town having more than one killing role is not out of possibility. Because scum can also be night-kill proof. and there is 1 independant /according to the opening post; which can't be vanillized like everyone else. And again the opening post all abilities are 3-shot unless stated otherwise.
That along with the whole nightkill-proof/lynch-proof estimated success ration and etc etc. also gives a reason for more killing town roles.
hmm ok. didn't remember some stuff. multiple-killing role seems likely now. if town gets 2 killing roles, and scum gets the factional kill, tpr could have 2 kills? unless town gets 3 killing roles and tpr have 1 kill.

Darcs-friend said:
*Yawn* don't say I haven't tried to look at new things.

Anyway I though the op said there was one 3p? Unless it's cult and cult leader recruited. Still, that would only be resolved at the end of the night. And a killing cult seems more unbalanced than even regular cult games (yes, I know this is bastard...)

Maybe there's something like vig and 1xvig (joat for example) or maybe there's something like paranoid gun owner (or whatever is the name for the role that shoots visitors). Maybe mafia have an extra kill. This is role madness. Seems more wifomy at this stage though.

I'm open to your thoughts though. And on the inverted tally too (which just seems the same as the change in votes one to me :unsure:)
well, some ppl. lol

hmmm idk about cult. any difference in behavior from some players after the night phase? (and the host had a killing and cult in prev setup. different alignments tho) ..... if I were to read off hostmeta, I won't be surprised to see a killing cult. lmao
doubt that maf will get an extra kill. tpr have multiple kills at least, judging from the count of shots fired.

the inverted tally includes reasons on the vote changes, if we jump back to said posts. could try looking through those to find weak jumps.

Darcs-friend said:
banking on the Phraze vs Suzune debate. iso'd me as main reason for vote, but later also shaded Suzune. if scumreading me, Suzune should be townread - that wasn't scum theater. obv lack of insight into correlation.

Jan 12, 2018 5:05 AM

Oct 2011
@yurkin lol

and I'm off to sleep~ be back in maybe 5-6 hours after phase change?

Jan 12, 2018 5:08 AM

Aug 2017
AbuHumaid said:

I found Phraze to be suspicious after Scarlet said that she was conf town, but RE pointed that out. I found RE to be a bit off when she insisted Scarlet to be scum and then suspected Phraze too after Scarlet said she was town, because she was unwilling to change what she thinks.

And then Phraze started getting quite a lot of votes and I was trying to pick between Scarlet and Phraze, so I voted for her.
Jan 12, 2018 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
vote: Tainted
Jan 12, 2018 5:49 AM

Jan 2014
I like Phraze atm. Don't go for theirs lynch imo
Jan 12, 2018 5:55 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
@Tainted if Phraze was lynched and flipped town, based off today's votes who would you say is the most sus?
If town then riku.. his votes are empty. If scum then it would be someone on fyrus's wagon yesterday which is you and roz.
Jan 12, 2018 5:55 AM

Sep 2015
What's with the empty votes on me?
Jan 12, 2018 5:58 AM

Jan 2018
roz1roz said:
I like Phraze atm. Don't go for theirs lynch imo

Then who would you Lynch? ATM other wagons are Scarlet and Tainted.

There's me as a hipster on Abu.
Jan 12, 2018 6:00 AM

Sep 2015
Phraze said:

Darcs-friend said:
banking on the Phraze vs Suzune debate. iso'd me as main reason for vote, but later also shaded Suzune. if scumreading me, Suzune should be townread - that wasn't scum theater. obv lack of insight into correlation.
When did I shade Suzune? I'm not gonna give my townread so easily just because they had an argument with someone who I scumread. I would if you're 100% confirmed scum through flip.
Jan 12, 2018 6:07 AM

Aug 2011
phone officially sucks (as does work...) -.-

Darcs-friend said:

First: why on Earth are people only focussed on Phraze and Scarlet? Guys, unless they both are scum, we're wasting the whole day.
If they are both scum, then we'd need to look at who their team is. There'd be 2/3 other people if they were.

On a similar note: shade. I've seen it a few times "scum say this" but if it's not picked up or done anything with, then it's shade.
@darc-star you did this to RE. Tell me your actual read on them.
RE why do you think Phraze couldn't be a town read D1? If Phraze is lynched and flips town, would you still be sus of darc?

agreed, which is why i disagree with forcing wagons
as ive seen someone else say as well, means nobody needs to explain votes at all, so they mean nothing

and for the point on me, i had them as town before
their certainty about scarlet is either a tunnel to avoid doing anything else, or stubborn town, and before i made that comment i had started to get worried about them
(plus i believe it was them that told me that “town credit” is scummy, so i felt like saying it back)
so, theyve been downgraded from probably town, to a more “still *probably* town, but looking a little more sceptically at them from now on” kinda thing... i dunno

(and didnt i ask them the same question, which i havent see a response to thus far? (end of page 19))
Jan 12, 2018 6:14 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:
If town then riku.. his votes are empty. If scum then it would be someone on fyrus's wagon yesterday which is you and roz.

Okay looking at Phrazes original counter makes sense but why me and Roz and not Conq and Scarlet who were also on Fyru?

And the wagons were pretty close, if it were me/Phraze/Roz (putting everything else to the side for arguments sake), we would be living quite dangerously if we didn't have our other buddy on that wagon too I'd think. Literally one person could ve been the difference with that EoD. we'd risk having 3/4 of the team outed so the 4th would have to be a hard busser to Phraze to stand a chance if such a gamble didn't pay off which seems counterintuitive.

How come you aren't looking at Riku too ATM? It sounds like you read him independently.
Jan 12, 2018 6:24 AM

Jan 2018
Seriously can someone join me?

Actually feel like the people I do wanna flip is massive and they're just flying under the radar...
Jan 12, 2018 6:36 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

Okay looking at Phrazes original counter makes sense but why me and Roz and not Conq and Scarlet who were also on Fyru?

And the wagons were pretty close, if it were me/Phraze/Roz (putting everything else to the side for arguments sake), we would be living quite dangerously if we didn't have our other buddy on that wagon too I'd think. Literally one person could ve been the difference with that EoD. we'd risk having 3/4 of the team outed so the 4th would have to be a hard busser to Phraze to stand a chance if such a gamble didn't pay off which seems counterintuitive.

How come you aren't looking at Riku too ATM? It sounds like you read him independently.
I thought we only have 3 mafia.. so you think it's 4?
Conq is on Phraze's wagon right now and his argument with Phraze earlier doesn't sound s/s same with Abu. Not scarlet because she's the one who suggested that vote thing earlier to out Phraze plus cop claim. I don't think scum is bold enough to claim cop when she's not suspected.

Riku doesn't really post much so I don't have anything to work on but the part where he claimed serial killer as test seems like pointing unnecessary attention to himself town points so I left him alone also because I hate sorting out lurkers but now he got an empty vote on me I won't just left him off the hook.
Jan 12, 2018 6:40 AM

Aug 2011
Tainted said:
come at me. I'm a GodFather
I'm a Mafia Goon
I'm a Mafioso
I'm a Janitor
What else mafia roles are there?

forger
mafia doc
mafia joat
mafia jailkeeper
mafia strongman
mafia ninja
mafia pretty much anything

dont really want you to claim these...
im just being pedantic because i already said before that this kinda thing really doesnt rule you out as mafia
there are just too many conceivable roles, especially as this is a bastard game so doesnt even need to stick to “roles”

you choosing a few yourself to “claim” just means that youre comfortable with saying the most common ones - it says nothing about the many, many other roles possible
Jan 12, 2018 6:41 AM

Aug 2011
yurkin said:
Refer to this post if u think an ultimatum can legit exist.
logic340 said:
Bastard mechanics may include the hosts as well ;)
Good night all, logic is going to bed.

that means less than nothing, lol
its like wifom of wifom >.<
(though i doubt hosts would mean for us to test it out and end up havnig to modkill people, but if were going down that path theyd only be adding wifom because they wont actually modkill for it... see what i mean?)
we dont need to end up with dead people, so id suggest staying away from any voting, no matter how fake
Jan 12, 2018 6:49 AM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

Conq is on Phraze's wagon right now and his argument with Phraze earlier doesn't sound s/s same with Abu. Not scarlet because she's the one who suggested that vote thing earlier to out Phraze plus cop claim. I don't think scum is bold enough to claim cop when she's not suspected.

Riku doesn't really post much so I don't have anything to work on but the part where he claimed serial killer as test seems like pointing unnecessary attention to himself town points so I left him alone also because I hate sorting out lurkers but now he got an empty vote on me I won't just left him off the hook.

This is in the op:

This is a closed setup with full reveal upon death.
12 Town | 4 Mafia | 1 Independent

I won't give a derp clear though

Also if Scarlet is the cop and Phrase is her peeked town then seriously SMH at such a wasted, handed to scum day.

Riku is in my could Lynch boat along with about 10 others or so :dry: also annoying that 2 of the ones I have in my other list are the wagons with no otherwise movement than some people going to you. Yeah, not a happy bunny especially how I'll need to sleep really soon so need to decide if I wanna leave an off wagon vote and all intents purposes not vote, or go for you on the basis that I believe the fecking cop claim so it's ridiculous to have them as the two fecking main Lynch candidates.

/Rant over
Jan 12, 2018 7:02 AM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

This is in the op:

This is a closed setup with full reveal upon death.
12 Town | 4 Mafia | 1 Independent

I won't give a derp clear though

Also if Scarlet is the cop and Phrase is her peeked town then seriously SMH at such a wasted, handed to scum day.

Riku is in my could Lynch boat along with about 10 others or so :dry: also annoying that 2 of the ones I have in my other list are the wagons with no otherwise movement than some people going to you. Yeah, not a happy bunny especially how I'll need to sleep really soon so need to decide if I wanna leave an off wagon vote and all intents purposes not vote, or go for you on the basis that I believe the fecking cop claim so it's ridiculous to have them as the two fecking main Lynch candidates.

/Rant over
oh nvm then xD
If we have four mafia and Phraze is one of them then atleast one of his scum partner is with the lurkers or perhaps inactive.
Anyway this is just all talk about something that haven't happened yet so I'm not gonna go deep.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.