Forum Settings
Forums

'Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!' 2014 Rankings Revealed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 8, 2013 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
Pleasantly surprised to see Dungeon on top10. Getting hyped to read it.

And Izayoi too bad ass, must read LN x.x
Dec 9, 2013 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:

I am pretty sure that they didn't qualify. They are never shelved with the other light novels in any Japanese bookstore I have been to, so I think it is safe to say that it is the exception and not the rule to consider them Light Novels.
This still begs the question why its characters are qualified and not the novels. Also, I don't know which bookstores you went to, but for the bookstores I have been to for all the many years I lived in Tokyo, Monogatari got shelved in the same area or nearby area as other LNs. The only reason why they are not stacked exactly WITH other LNs is because the size of the Monogatari novels is so much bigger than the bunko format most LNs are in. While some bookstores put Monogatari also in regular novel section, a lot more know that LNs buyers would seek Monogatari novels as well and so put them very close to the LN section.
Takuan_Soho said:

A little rant: why do Japanese bookstores shelve by publishers? Damn annoying.
Annoying only when you do not think of the book title together with the publishers. Japanese are used to that arrangement anyway, and I got used to it as well sooner than I thought when I started living in Japan.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Gainax Begins Production of 'Aoki Uru' Anime Movie After Lawsuit

arsonal - Jun 23, 2017

25 by wallus81 »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

16 by EcchiGodMamster »»
40 minutes ago

» 'Yami Shibai' Gets 13th Season in Summer 2024

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
1 hour ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
4 hours ago

» 'Teogonia' Unveils Main Staff, Ending Theme, Teaser Promo

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.