Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 9, 2015 4:29 PM
Jun 2015
Tbh, in my opinion I think fairytail is awesome and funny in both manga and anime
Jul 10, 2015 8:37 AM
Jul 2015
Yes, Fairy Tail is my heart and soul- I love it <333
Sometimes the enemies can be pretty annoying but everything else I find really great! Fairy Tail has a lot of great spirit. It is a nice and fun anime. There's a lot of action, too, and many great messages in there.
Also, I qould like to say there is more to Natsu than just his stupidity. I'll admit, Natsu can be such an idiot sometimes, but he is also very caring and protective of his friends. He has a lot of hope for Fairy Tail. I do wish that other characters would save the day rather than Natsu sometimes, but it doesn't make this show bad. To me it's number one and I'm sure a lot of people would find me crazy for saying that but I love the show too much to care at this point c:
Jul 10, 2015 8:42 AM
N/A

Jan 2014
Fairy Tail was among the first Anime I saw and I loved it -- even to this day. Haven't watched the 2014 version yet but I will some time in the future even though there was been a lot of 'mixed' feelings about it.

Nevertheless it's a great Anime, and I raced through the 175 episodes so fast. Wish I could reset my mind and go back in to the state where I watched it for the first time. It was a great journey, and I even rewatched it -- which is rare for me to do.
Jul 28, 2015 3:46 AM

Jan 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Don't judge something because other say so. You have to check it by yourself.[/quote]
Sep 26, 2015 5:19 AM
Sep 2015
yessssssss!!!! Best anime... I dont care whether you like it or not but for me it is best.... :D
Oct 1, 2015 5:33 AM

May 2014
In my opinion, had potential to be a fantastic anime, turned into a steaming pile of crap in every aspect...except maybe the music.
Oct 2, 2015 9:14 AM
May 2012
i like long series cause characters grow on u, but not this one it just annoyed crap out of me, it made me hate nakama power so much :|
Oct 25, 2015 10:02 AM

Nov 2014
Actually if you ignore the nakama BS, fairy tail is an entertaining series with a great plot.. It also has a good OST & Art IMO..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Oct 30, 2015 3:23 PM
Apr 2014
Izanagi777 said:
Actually if you ignore the nakama BS, fairy tail is an entertaining series with a great plot

Is this bait?
Oct 30, 2015 11:38 PM
Jun 2015
When I first started the anime I was honestly put off by the art and the overall vibe bc it didn't fit my preferences over art and animation style...but 161 eps later (and still counting) I am MADLY obsessed with this show. This is like the FIRST shounen that made me cry episodes after episodes. I've never cried so hard over an anime continuously but Fairy Tail..just has tons of magical (no PUN intended) elements that will make you enjoy every moment thoroughly, wishing you had seen this earlier. <3

Although one thing I had to mention is the excessive fan service lmao.. I wonder if Lucy gets really, really bad backache because her boobs looks so fucking huge everytime I see it haha. XD
Nov 2, 2015 10:35 PM

Feb 2014
I've been a Fairy Tail fan for years, so I'd say it's a pretty enjoyable anime and manga. I recommend it for sure.

However, even though I like the anime, I prefer the manga. Hiro Mashima's art is incredibly good and detailed in my opinion. That is saying something too, since I can be awfully picky about detail and quality art with manga. The art itself starts off looking like that of One Piece in the very beginning, but definitely morphs into it's own as the series goes on. The anime doesn't do justice to the detail Mashima puts into his manga. I mean, besides being awfully busty, the women *gasp* actually have genuine curves instead of stick figures. Which is a nice change.

Additionally, be aware that Fairy Tail has a lot of:
- Action (obviously)
- Fan Service (though it hasn't been so abundant as to become bothersome)
- Comedy
- Cheesy One-liners (thrown in here and there)
- Some angst thrown in

There isn't a bunch of ridiculously long filler arcs in the anime, which is nice. And the main characters' backgrounds are slowly revealed here and there, which provides great incentive to continue reading/watching. Mashima even elaborates on some of the minor character's backgrounds as well of course, making each individual character distinct.

Nov 17, 2015 9:34 AM
Nov 2015
No Fairy Tail is defenetly Not an good anime the story is awful the Charakters are very boring the Animation are Not the Best the fights are to very boring and at all it isnt an good anime it is only shit and all guys Who like this big piece of shit havent any taste.
Nov 17, 2015 9:42 AM

Sep 2014
Yes, Fairy Tail is an amazing anime. And it's manga is absolutely very well made. I'd recommend you watch the anime first if you're an anime fan and re-read the manga if you want to do that. As a huge huge fan, I think it's pure perfection. I love everything about it, and it's one of the only anime that I wouldn't mind watching even if it kept airing until I die (or publishing if manga). But it's up for what you want to see. To some people it's very repetitive, but I don't agree with those people. I believe that there's a story to it, AND that it's not repetitive whatsoever.
Nov 25, 2015 5:26 AM
Nov 2015
Lot of action

Lot of comedy

Lot of tear-jerking moments and inspiring quotes (I personally like Makarov's quote on being alone. "There are people in this world that enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude")

Lot of character development

I can go on, but I think that's most of the main reasons people enjoy this show. Granted, it does start of kind of boring, but it gets better as it goes on.
Techbeats1
Nov 1, 2016 3:21 PM
Oct 2016
Personally, I believe that it is. The plot and story line aren't that amazing, yet still I found myself falling in love with this anime/manga. The development of the characters is more important to me that the actual story line, and this show is now my favorite just because I was able to connect with the characters.
Also, the soundtrack is absolutely amazing. Even though I finished the show a while ago, I still listen to its music daily and really, it's never enough.
And if you'll get to the current arc in the manga (Alvarez arc), I'm sure your respective about the plot will change. After re-watching older episodes, I can tell you that my whole view of the anime has changes. It might not be obvious and even now it took me some time to figure it out, but the plot is actually more complicated than it seems. I personally believe that all arcs before Alvarez were like an introduction to the actually story line of FT.

Anyway, if you give it a chance, FT will not disappoint you.
Feb 18, 2017 6:27 PM
Dec 2016
Mkay said:
Shomix said:
Because they are all fakes ;) little boys who think they opinion matter , im not ashemed of my opinion so if someone have to say rude words at least say it when you can at least see my face and i yours and not anime picture ;)
Yeah true people shouldn't say rude things but this is the internet that can't be helped. You posting your fb profile isn't going to solve anything thats all.

But the internet is inhabitated by real people, so I don't see why we can't be respectful towards each other.
And also, to answer about the thread question, you should watch it, it's enjoyable, but it's your typical shonen, so expect a mega ton of fanservice, nakama power, and great actions. But the soundtrack is amazing, but not that memorable. The major cons is that it's a generic story.
Feb 21, 2017 7:04 PM

Feb 2017
Lets call it adventurous.
Mar 19, 2017 1:19 PM
Mar 2017
so is fairy tail good . the answer is YES ( the anime)

i've watched almost every highly recommended animes so far

fairy tail is one of my top animes it has some little issues in the first series but when u keep watching its awsome specially fairy tail 2014 ...2014 is really better
i have never cried and laughed so hard in my life ...
the thing is u have to watch official fairy tail first then 2014 then zero
Mar 19, 2017 1:38 PM

Nov 2009
If you like fanservice and tropey shonen adventures sure.
Jul 12, 2017 5:37 AM
Jul 2017
Yes it is. It was one of my first anime and I loved it. Great for fantasy lovers but for others idk. I personally recommend this anime.
I
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» According to you, who is the best waifu in Fairy Tail? ( 1 2 3 )

FruitPunchBaka - Mar 26, 2023

122 by college_boy »»
3 hours ago

» Question for anime watchers

Killua7566 - Aug 9

36 by ChuckleFunker »»
Sep 21, 1:49 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Mar 15, 2010

116 by Cammell »»
Sep 18, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Feb 1, 2010

81 by Cammell »»
Sep 16, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Jan 25, 2010

108 by Cammell »»
Sep 16, 10:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.