Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2008 8:05 PM

Dec 2007
*flees into the mansion, followed by a bunch of arrring people*

I have pirates. Can they help protect us?
Nov 23, 2008 8:45 PM

Aug 2008
spring_onions said:
*removes the eye patch
Corporal Nibuku and Major Masterhoopla, Colonel's orders!
Corporal, 1 feet to the left, shoot at a 45 degree angle!
Major, 3 feet to the right, 1 feet backwards, shoot a little above their chest!
Yes, Your Highness!

There's more than just Lolis at stake in this war. The entire moral system of mankind itself rests on this battle. If we give way, even an inch, then all of Lolidom will come crashing down upon our heads!

Colonel, we have infected the Mansion's water supply with Level 5! Soon they will all fall to the madness. Now we need only wait...

As soon as we got back on topic, we fell right off again. >.>
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
Nov 23, 2008 9:52 PM

Apr 2008
Misa_Ryuuguu said:
*flees into the mansion, followed by a bunch of arrring people*

I have pirates. Can they help protect us?
Yes, Misa! Have them build a mote around the mansion. When they're finished they can protect us from the outside! What form of weaponry do your pirates have? They may be of use to us.

Also, we should check for any possible changes to the building. For example.. our draining system. I think we may need to clear out any possible chemicals.. >_>
Nov 24, 2008 3:54 AM

Dec 2007
masterhoopla said:

There's more than just Lolis at stake in this war. The entire moral system of mankind itself rests on this battle. If we give way, even an inch, then all of Lolidom will come crashing down upon our heads!

Indeed!

masterhoopla said:
Colonel, we have infected the Mansion's water supply with Level 5! Soon they will all fall to the madness. Now we need only wait...

Very good Major. We'll hold our position here and see if there will be changes to their movements.
Also, we'll need the help of your platypuses, better call them asap.
Nov 24, 2008 5:39 AM

Dec 2007
.....are you kidding? I came down with level five months ago, that's what this Ward is doing here >.>;

Uhhhmmmm, lesee....*checks*

Johnny the Patch has a slingshot, Tanaka the Peg-legged has a broadsword....oh! Shinichiro the Lolicon has some surface to air missiles! Will any of that help at all?

*Misa and the pirates feed from the drainage system* Hey! This is some great stuff y'got here, Tsuryua...!

*BURP*

...alright...who one o' you scurvy dogs spiked the liquid syndome goodness with rum this time??

"Dam the morality! Full speed ahead!!"
Nov 24, 2008 7:15 PM

Aug 2008
It seems that Level 5 has caused Misa to hallucinate that they're all pirates. After the hallucination phase comes the relapse, then the paranoia phase, then the mass murder phase, and finally the itch.

Let's see... Misa is in a mansion outside of Hinamizawa and out of contact with the Level 5 medicine. Calculating the rate of progression of the disease, Misa should be dead in... 37 hours ago >_<
What the?

It seems the platypuses were sidetracked in questioning their own existence and thus cannot come to the fray. Do not worry though, for I have requested the assistance of Buzzardom in airlifting Ocelots to us and dropping Manatees on the Mansion's defences.
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

Nov 25, 2008 3:27 AM

Dec 2007
Well done!
With L5, Ocelots, and Manatees on our side, Misa and his delusions will end.
Nov 25, 2008 7:33 AM

Dec 2007
>.>;

What part of "I'm hopelessly infected" was lost in translation, here? Takes a badly infected soul to join a club like this, but....takes a horribly infected one to create it XD

*whips out the syringe and draws some of her own blood* Besides, once I infect all the lolis, I'll have a private army, or an unholy army of the night, depending on how you look at it. You sure you're gonna want 'em back after that?

...oh look, "Naraku no Hana" just came up on my mp3 player while typing this. It's like Oyashirosama knows >.>;;;
Nov 25, 2008 1:54 PM

Aug 2008
Misa_Ryuuguu said:
It's like Oyashirosama knows >.>;;;
There is nothing that I do not know.

Forget "Which Higurashi Personality are you?" It should have been "What's your Level?"
And then one of the questions would be: "Is your MAL username Misa_Ryuuguu?" In which case you are automatically Level 5. But not just any Level 5, but a sick and twisted type that only Misa is capable of.
My Level 5 type would then be Bloody and Vicious, like an Ocelot.

Nov 25, 2008 4:21 PM

Dec 2007
So, what you're saying is, you're a rabid ocelot....and I'm a perverted pedobear?

Huh.

Yeah, that sounds about right for the kind of people I expect to hang out in the rubber rooms we got all over this placce.
Nov 25, 2008 7:06 PM

Feb 2008
Wow~ I'm really surprised so many people got Rena...interesting :3
Nov 25, 2008 7:31 PM

Aug 2008
A bunch of Billhook-wielding Schizo Psychos wandering around the ward? No problem!
I'm pretty sure we've exceeded the max capacity of the Irie Institute.

...And still no Satoko >.> the world is so cruel.

Nov 26, 2008 3:02 AM

Nov 2006
I'm..... Ooishi.
Nov 26, 2008 5:14 AM

Dec 2007
masterhoopla said:
And still no Satoko >.> the world is so cruel.

Apparently, no one can mimic her pushing-by-the-cliff skills....

Kouma said:
I'm..... Ooishi.

So you are the old man that gets to be head shot right?
Nice~
Nov 26, 2008 5:47 AM

Dec 2007
I hear somebody on the Higurashi club managed to get Takano.

Ooishi is apparently more popular than several of the more 'main' characters. I can see it from a personality standpoint. I agree with Lucy, though...I wasn't expecting so many Rena responses.

...come to think of it, I was actually expecting Takano to come up more often than she has. Irie's current number doesn't surprise me, with the kinda people we have on here XD
Nov 26, 2008 7:32 PM

Aug 2008
I thought there would be more Rikas and Keiichis. Well, I guess not everyone can match the Magician of Words or become the Master of Nii-pah.
~nanodesu

Hehe, I congratulate the Ward in that no one is Irie. This calls for a celebration!

Nov 27, 2008 3:29 AM

Dec 2007
masterhoopla said:
Hehe, I congratulate the Ward in that no one is Irie. This calls for a celebration!

I congratulate the Ward for having a lot of Renas! That calls for a celebration too!
We are never too short of homicidal maniacs, aren't we~
Nov 27, 2008 9:29 AM

Dec 2007
If we had an Irie, we'd have to wonder how they ended up a patient here i nthe first place :)
Nov 27, 2008 9:51 AM

Aug 2008
Misa_Ryuuguu said:
If we had an Irie, we'd have to wonder how they ended up a patient here i nthe first place :)
I wouldn't put it past Takano...

Isn't it also bad if Rika and Hanyuu end up as patients here? I mean that's kind of...

Cheers for homicidal maniacs! I dedicate this Turkey to them. *raises a screaming Turkey up in his left hand, while holding a billhook in his right* To Rena-sama!

Nov 27, 2008 10:01 AM

Dec 2007
Good point. Wait, masterhoopla....didn't you and I both come up Hanyuu? What are we doing here again?

....wait, don't answer that. I don't want to know. *tears a leg off the turkey, alive or not* To nee nee! Cheers!!
Nov 27, 2008 11:24 AM

Jul 2007
I'm Hanyuu D: but.. I haven't seen her yet, I'm still watching the beggining of Kai...
Anyway, I liked the description.
Nov 27, 2008 5:36 PM

Aug 2008
O.O Hanyuu suddenly became as popular as Satoshi! Now it'll be a Battle Royale to see who's the Real Oyashiro-sama

*And so the Oyashiro-sama factions of South and West clashed in an open field. The efforts of the day could be seen afterwards, as the carrion birds circled in*

Nov 27, 2008 6:37 PM

Dec 2007
What, you're like Hanyuu Sunao-san?!
Well then, come here and I shall give you cream puffs~
Nov 29, 2008 2:47 PM

Dec 2007
Hey....Masterhoopla and I were Hanyuu, too! I couldn't even escape Hanyuu, no matter how many times I took the thing...!

....but I don't get any cream puffs? H-h...hauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~!

Thanks for participating, Sunao :)
Nov 29, 2008 8:22 PM

Aug 2008
Spring... you didn't offer me any cream puffs... I don't want to have to bring Oyashiro-sama's wrath down upon you. Well, ok, maybe I do. Just a little.

*During the midst of battle, the Oyashiro-sama faction of East charged in hoping to catch the other two off guard, but they fell prey to an ambush party. The Oyashiro-sama faction of the North stood from afar, watching the carnage as the other factions fought.*

Nov 30, 2008 3:45 AM

Dec 2007
....*thinks of an excuse
I was surprised back then to know that you're both like Hanyuu so I wasn't able to get some cream puffs...to compensate, I'll give you both my home made cream puffs. What's the filling? Why it's none other than the very tasty fruit durian! It's sweet and Hanyuu likes that too you know.
Dec 1, 2008 9:44 AM

Dec 2007
Dude! Durian!

It looks like scrambled eggs, and it smells like....good lord....*faints*

*munches on some argh-a-licious durian cream puffs anyway and glances at spring* What do you suppose Hoopla is doing over there with all those toy soldiers, yelling like that?
Dec 1, 2008 2:01 PM

Aug 2008
*Graciously accepts Spring's offering of cream puffs and commends him for his effort*

They're not toys, they're action figures! And I was enacting Misa's execution.

*High upon his horse, the red-clad Oyashiro-sama of East, Misa_Ryuuguu, led his men blindly into an ambush. He was swiftly brought down and captured alive by his enemies. The rest of his comrades were slain, although a few managed to break ranks and flee. Misa was then carried up to the blue-clad Oyashiro-sama of the North.*

Misa_Ryuuguu, you stand trial today for blasphemy and treachery to the Oyashiro-sama Empire. You have led this land into the flames of rebellion and cast down all honor and dignity. You sought power, as foolish as it was, and were lured by the scent of gold. Your ignorance is as clear as your insolence, seeing as you were captured so easily. Your plans for rebellion and power have only brought strife to these lands and death to your followers. Look now as the last remnants of your men are hunted down as the beasts they are. Now look to the corpses littered upon the ground. Those men who blindly followed you and met only death rest upon your conscience. There is no glory or honor in your actions and now you face a murderer's death. Have you any last words?

*Before he was able to speak, the small figure representing Misa was decapitated by the headman's falling axe. His red garments were now adorned with the crimson color of blood. In his eyes there was no solace, only more blood. As the beating of his heart ceased, so too did the flames or rebellion cease their scourge of the land.*

Dec 1, 2008 9:07 PM

Dec 2007
What are you saying Misa? Durian smells great and tastes wonderful. Surely, you must have misconceptions on this lovely fruit.

What the hell?!
I didn't know that the durian will have that kind of effect on Hoopla. He's hallucinating and probably on his own delusional world right now!
Dec 2, 2008 7:27 AM

Dec 2007
I know they make durian into candy, but I never had any of that. Maybe the candy versions smell better. The only durian I remember coming in contact with was in college. No preparation, just sliced right open. That's how it looked, and that's how it smelled x.x

*takes a step behind spring as Hoopla starts decaptiating his action figures* ...do you think it's bad when he yells my name and keeps doing that...? I'm thinking rubber room, here....
GaidaiDec 2, 2008 12:28 PM
Dec 2, 2008 9:07 AM

Dec 2007
That only gets to show how long have you been infected with L5.
Seriously though, the durian candies are full of milk and sugar that only a bit of the durian is present. The real thing on the other hand smells like rotting food, or something on that level, and tastes like bitter, rotten milk, BUT that is only on the beginning. Once you've developed a taste for it, *ehem*, you'll find it rather tasty.

I don't know...let's observe more. Let's see if there will be any further developments....
Dec 2, 2008 12:31 PM

Dec 2007
Yeah, that sounds more like what I remember of the durian. And I've been infected for years. I just needed nee-nee's presence in my life to let me know exactly what was happening. But you, with a taste for the bloody thing...hell, boy, and you call me infected...

*squrims and hides behind spring as much as possible* If he starts biting their limbs off or burning them in effigy...can we dissect him?
Dec 2, 2008 8:08 PM

Dec 2007
So does that mean I'm in a more dangerous state of L5? Does that make me somewhat different from you people?

Ya, that would be the last straw. Let's dissect him if that happens.
Dec 3, 2008 2:24 PM

Aug 2008
spring_onions said:
Once you've developed a taste for it, *ehem*, you'll find it rather tasty.
Speaking of acquired tastes, Ohagi with needles isn't all that bad once you've gotten over the bleeding and the mind-numbing pain.
spring_onions said:
So does that mean I'm in a more dangerous state of L5? Does that make me somewhat different from you people?
Don't say different, call it "special".

*Begins stroking the severed head of the Misa action figure. Hoopla then proceeds to take out a knife and begin carving out the figure's eyes. Next come the ears and finally the nose.* Now Misa, smile! *slashes a wide opening into Misa's mouth*

Dec 3, 2008 6:56 PM

Dec 2007
Oh, so I am a "special" L5 bearer eh...

*takes note of Hoopla's actions
Interesting...interesting...so he took a liking to Misa in a strange way.....
Dec 3, 2008 8:47 PM

Dec 2007
Dude.

He's carving stuff into my face. Do you have any idea how long it took to paint me?

You sir, are probably around level seven or so. That nujobber on the floor there with the action figures is somewhere around level eighteen or so. He probably has the high score, too. Me? I'm just wondering where the free lives are.

....now, let's get dissectin', ne?
Dec 4, 2008 2:28 PM

Nov 2008
you know, you guys should definately consider making another RP using the below post. A war RP this time. It would probably be quite fun. seriously though someone should post in the actual RP before it kinda... you know, dies. Also, will the next person who does post, if your an officer, USE RIKA-chama please?

*Graciously accepts Spring's offering of cream puffs and commends him for his effort*

They're not toys, they're action figures! And I was enacting Misa's execution.

*High upon his horse, the red-clad Oyashiro-sama of East, Misa_Ryuuguu, led his men blindly into an ambush. He was swiftly brought down and captured alive by his enemies. The rest of his comrades were slain, although a few managed to break ranks and flee. Misa was then carried up to the blue-clad Oyashiro-sama of the North.*

Misa_Ryuuguu, you stand trial today for blasphemy and treachery to the Oyashiro-sama Empire. You have led this land into the flames of rebellion and cast down all honor and dignity. You sought power, as foolish as it was, and were lured by the scent of gold. Your ignorance is as clear as your insolence, seeing as you were captured so easily. Your plans for rebellion and power have only brought strife to these lands and death to your followers. Look now as the last remnants of your men are hunted down as the beasts they are. Now look to the corpses littered upon the ground. Those men who blindly followed you and met only death rest upon your conscience. There is no glory or honor in your actions and now you face a murderer's death. Have you any last words?

*Before he was able to speak, the small figure representing Misa was decapitated by the headman's falling axe. His red garments were now adorned with the crimson color of blood. In his eyes there was no solace, only more blood. As the beating of his heart ceased, so too did the flames or rebellion cease their scourge of the land.*
Dec 4, 2008 2:28 PM

Aug 2008
spring_onions said:
Interesting...interesting...so he took a liking to Misa in a strange way.....
I've entered the Yangire stage of Level 5. Except I'm male, so it's just the Psychotic state.

Oh yeah, Misa already has a doll painted after him. The whole time I was imagining a gruff-faced communist in red uniform and one of those crazy Russian hats on. Somehow it all seems so different, imagining myself ripping open Misa's neck now.

I'm level 17 thank you very much. And I'm not sure how much those free lives are worth when your body is in 16 severed pieces ^_>^

Dec 4, 2008 8:45 PM

Dec 2007
Before we start Misa, make sure you took all the necessary precautions. Knowing Hoopla, he must have something in store for us should we do this kind action.
Dec 5, 2008 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
....now I'm a communist? I thought I was a dinosaur with eye lasers or something...?

As my Russian history teacher used to say at the end of every single unit about every single major personality in Russian history, as some sort of weird way of washing his hands of them, "And dey deestroyed....dey deestroyed kompletely...*cutthroat motion*...kompletely, 'dis guy!"

Tch...'level 17'...that's probably a code word to tell us that he swallowed 17 pounds of C4 last night, and if we cut into him, we're gonna need buckets to catch the organs.

Shoot, I haven been paying attention to the RP thread....sorry nibuku!! I've just been so busy after work, and I have to read back through all the posts to figure out who's trying to interact with which NPCs.....god I need some people to take over some NPCs....
Dec 5, 2008 1:06 PM

Aug 2008
Can a dinosaur not have a communistic ideology? You shouldn't discriminate against other species you know.

17 pounds? Is that even possible? You'd probably need more than a few buckets...
17 is actually code for the number of victims I plan to slay tonight. 12 of them rhyme with 'Risa_Myuuguu".

Dec 5, 2008 6:43 PM

Dec 2007
"spring_onions" do not rhyme with "Risa_Myuuguu" so I'm good...
*gets an anti-riot shield
Dec 7, 2008 9:11 AM

Nov 2008
Its no real problem misa. Just some waiting on my part thats all.
Ive been quite busy myself actually. A friend of mine just passed in RL so im kinda preoccupied atm.
Dec 8, 2008 5:33 AM

Dec 2007
My condolences to you then, nibuku. I hope everything works out as best it can.
Dec 9, 2008 6:08 PM

Nov 2008
thanks. especially since it wasnt a "natural or accidental" passing. theres a lot of talk going around, it kinda wears one down. then i lost my job a day later. and failed two tests. this week sucked.
Dec 10, 2008 7:41 AM

Dec 2007
It was neither natural nor accidental? I'm a bit confused, but, well...I'm sure it's personal, and it's none of my business I realize. If you'd like to vent at all, though, that's why all the nutjobbers hang out here ^.^;
Dec 10, 2008 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
well, place the death in higurashi terms and youll understand. thats all ill say on the matter.

It seems the RP may be reviving a little more than usual.
Dec 11, 2008 10:14 AM

Dec 2007
I....think I'll leave that alone.

The RP will hopefully go a bit faster now. For one, I don't have to plan on as many interactions :)
Dec 20, 2008 12:19 PM

May 2008
i got Rena :3 and i must say....this:

"There are certain topics that you have a very strong opinion on, and you can’t abide disagreement. At your best, you can just dismiss it and walk away, but at your worst—you’re compelled to get into a heated argument to defend your point of view. Pissing you off isn’t easy to do, but it’s a really, really bad idea to push you too far. Rather than simmering, you explode when you’re angry, and without even realizing it, you purposefully look for the most hurtful things to say, even if you don’t mean them"

is scarily accurate...

Dec 20, 2008 9:21 PM

Dec 2007
Oh good MasterOot, we're the same!
Now, wanna go smack somebody with this aluminum bat?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who should be paired with Keiichi?

masterhoopla - Mar 9, 2009

36 by Stardust-Breaker »»
Feb 27, 2018 7:54 PM

» ah ha HA HA HAAAA ha ha MWAHAAAAA haaaa haaa hah haaaa!!! &gt;:D

Gaidai - Aug 15, 2009

41 by Gaidai »»
Aug 1, 2011 11:15 AM

» Higurashi AMV's anyone?

lizguana - Oct 3, 2008

15 by Hilink24 »»
May 13, 2011 1:12 AM

» Got Any Higurashi Dreams? (Possible *NSFW* content) ( 1 2 3 )

Gaidai - Sep 29, 2008

106 by Mayora-Hime »»
Nov 5, 2010 7:44 PM

» June 2010 Hinamizawa Running Man Competition Thread!

Gaidai - Jun 15, 2010

13 by Gaidai »»
Jul 8, 2010 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.