Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 6, 2022 9:38 PM
Dec 2017
There has never in my life of watching way too much anime in which I have dropped an anime so fast cause it couldn't keep my attention for more than 5 seconds at a time.
Dec 21, 2022 7:06 PM
Oct 2021
Very interesting!
Jan 31, 2023 6:19 AM

Aug 2018
Art quality dropped quite a bit compared to the first episode. It's to be expected. Hopefully that lavish detail does make a return from time to time though and not only reserved for the occasional fight scene but for entire episodes. Seeing folks complain about the color scheme is kinda funny. That's not the problem here.

So, according to people in this thread, the praying gesture means the robots or whatever they're called are becoming self-aware. I don't remember that being mentioned in the actual show...maybe I missed it. there was a TON of dialog in ep1 and not much time to digest what was being said. Well, anyway...what exactly triggered that self awareness all of a sudden? Proximity to the proxy-monster thing?

Re-l seems like an alright character. Nice to see actual emotions and stuff, her type of character would likely be portrayed in western media as a soulless mary sue. Hopefully that continues and we see more personality from her.

So far, I'm liking this show. Not sure if it deserves it's reputation as an overly pretentious and edgy elitist anime. It's about the same level of edge and pretension as the Deus Ex games.
Dec 2, 2023 3:21 PM
Dec 2023
kinda boring honestly
Dec 7, 2023 7:40 PM

Dec 2022
Looks like the Bureau is trying to gaslight Re-L into thinking she's delusional about their experiments to keep things under wraps. I'm not sure what the purpose of these Proxy monsters is to begin with, as they just seem like overpowered creatures that breach containment with zero effort to massacre everything in sight. Either the experiments weren't very useful to begin with, or someone fucked something up in the creation process.

Shaded Horizon

May 22, 12:36 PM

Jun 2022
Waste Of Time , 1 More Then Done
Aug 23, 10:10 AM

Aug 2019
did they destroy half of her house to cover up for the proxy?

that child android thing got the virus during the attack in the mall?

something quite Weird hapened when i was watching this on my nordic dvd release
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

pietel - Dec 13, 2007

194 by Spirelord »»
Sep 8, 8:36 PM

» Ergo Proxy Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aokaado - Dec 27, 2006

235 by Spirelord »»
Sep 8, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BUD - May 5, 2008

129 by Spirelord »»
Sep 8, 4:55 PM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Sep 12, 2008

84 by Spirelord »»
Sep 8, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 18, 2008

109 by Jeffboi2008 »»
Aug 31, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.