Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 25, 8:07 PM

Apr 2021
I laughed so much, it's really good, she manages to be cute in several characters, but she lets some words slip out. "cute view" XD
Sep 2, 12:29 AM

Jun 2021
Come on, slow down a little. Second episode and she is already daydreaming about him and noticed her non-stop personalities switching has mixed up the relationship to a point nothing seems real anymore. To be fair, this is just light criticism... It may be a gimmick but it's still something that feels fresh for the genre, i saw way less likable romcoms main characters than Eiji until now, and there are still a lot of possibilities to explore as seen with the well handled scene on the phone. Hopefully, some more supporting characters will appear soon, if it's just the two of them for the entire show, even if they're both good on their own, it can become a little too heavy.
_untitledSep 2, 12:35 AM
Sep 2, 1:16 PM

Jan 2022
Yor's VA is not fitting for Rin tbh

This is probably my comfort anime this season. I wish the shrine visit was a bit longer or that they spent more time together during Christmas break. They're so cute together!!! I can't tell if he's confessed to her or not, so I understand why Rin is confused. Her foot almost looked like a hand lmao
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 22, 12:37 PM
May 2022
Don't have much frames, and the drawings are rough. But they make sure heroine looked cute in every key frame. The pace is kind of weird for a 2x mins anime. Seems like they don't adjust much from the original short comics. But I'm started to get used to it.
Sep 22, 6:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn suddenly festival and then winter new year already. This might be the most fast-pace sol I've ever get. Tho this actually means both doing nonstop teasing full of sugar glider. So that's actually not bad at all, not bad at all.

Alright then, geez Hayamin act so good wish this 100 episode already.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 24, 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
This was a nice episode, 3x better than the first episode personally!

I like how Eiji isn't easily flustered when her real personality comes out.
Yesterday, 1:18 PM

Dec 2022
Cute and funny episode
Yesterday, 7:52 PM

Jun 2022
man , time sure is flying fast in this anime

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

111 by dspr »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

82 by dspr »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

56 by dspr »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 25

77 by dspr »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

123 by sharondogs03 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.