Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 25, 2018 4:09 PM
Feb 2016
[quote=Mattinator95]
JudoJD said:
AgateRizuki said:

I also want to know. It's not like it's video game or anything....
Definitely not a dumb question

A combination of experience, reflexes and game design

GGO with its bullet lines allows you to react to where a shot is going to fire before it does. He just puts the sword in front of the line in the order in which the lines come in. It still requires incredible reaction time, but it's certainly within the stated mechanics of the game.

Even when he blocks Sinon's shot from point-blank he just aims where he thinks she's looking meaning he only has to move faster than her, not the bullet.

slicing magic is more ridicules then a bullet

Okay, If can slice Sinnon's shot, its not just reaction. Its prediction. So I'll gave you my explanation as phsysic college student. Basically, all rifle had muzzle velocity which mean, the velocity of bullet can travels from one spot to the other, and then we have speed of sound in the air. Basically PGM Hecate II(Sinon's rifle) had 845 m/s muzzle velocity, and then speed of sound in the air is about 340 m/s-380m/s. That's roughly twice faster than speed of sound, Kirito only had 0.3 seconds to react and move. Yeah, prediction is the answer, I think a civilians like Kirito didnt have same reaction as russian army. Sorry of my english is bad specially the tenses
Sep 25, 2018 4:15 PM
Feb 2016
[quote=JudoJD]
AgateRizuki said:
Akerakai said:

Can you explain why kirito can slice .50BMG Bullet at 300 meters? Even a pro athletes only had 0.2 sec to react, this only react not moving

I also want to know. It's not like it's video game or anything....
Definitely not a dumb question

Yeah GGO is a semi realistic VR game which mean like COD, Battlefield or maybe PUBG. At least GGO shares same game mechanic. forget about dungeon monsters and bullet lines
Sep 25, 2018 4:24 PM
Sep 2016
[quote=AgateRizuki message=55812667]
Mattinator95 said:
JudoJD said:

A combination of experience, reflexes and game design

GGO with its bullet lines allows you to react to where a shot is going to fire before it does. He just puts the sword in front of the line in the order in which the lines come in. It still requires incredible reaction time, but it's certainly within the stated mechanics of the game.

Even when he blocks Sinon's shot from point-blank he just aims where he thinks she's looking meaning he only has to move faster than her, not the bullet.

slicing magic is more ridicules then a bullet

Okay, If can slice Sinnon's shot, its not just reaction. Its prediction. So I'll gave you my explanation as phsysic college student. Basically, all rifle had muzzle velocity which mean, the velocity of bullet can travels from one spot to the other, and then we have speed of sound in the air. Basically PGM Hecate II(Sinon's rifle) had 845 m/s muzzle velocity, and then speed of sound in the air is about 340 m/s-380m/s. That's roughly twice faster than speed of sound, Kirito only had 0.3 seconds to react and move. Yeah, prediction is the answer, I think a civilians like Kirito didnt have same reaction as russian army. Sorry of my english is bad specially the tenses

I was being sarcastic. I know how it works. I was just surprised that someone could ask such a dumb question without it being a troll lol but kudos to actually responding to the guy. You're a way better person than I'll ever be lol
1.1.Six
Sep 26, 2018 5:44 AM
Jan 2018
[quote=JudoJD message=55812744]
AgateRizuki said:
Mattinator95 said:

I was being sarcastic. I know how it works. I was just surprised that someone could ask such a dumb question without it being a troll lol but kudos to actually responding to the guy. You're a way better person than I'll ever be lol
[quote=JudoJD message=55812744]
AgateRizuki said:
Mattinator95 said:

its hard to tell as it text XD people should start using /s
Sep 26, 2018 6:24 AM

Jul 2008
I'll give it a try mainly because I have seen all the prequels, I have to say not every series was good and the studios of any series never really interest me but seeing that I am taking my time on watching it, I hope it turns out well.
Sep 26, 2018 9:01 AM
Feb 2016
[quote=Mattinator95][quote=JudoJD message=55812744]
AgateRizuki said:
Mattinator95 said:

JudoJD said:
AgateRizuki said:

its hard to tell as it text XD people should start using /s

Sorry if my english is bad af. Because im not native english speakers. Even Im college student I never tried TOEFL tests or anything
Sep 28, 2018 10:59 AM
Sep 2018
I've been seeing the new characters from different places on the internet, and I just found out about it being new characters in a new season, and the existence of a new season itself.

SAO is okay. It had a good run, but I don't think I'm 'too' hyped about it. I'd be sure to watch it after it finishes airing.
Sep 28, 2018 11:16 AM
Aug 2018
I hope it's as good as Shrek The Third <3
Sep 30, 2018 8:09 AM

Jul 2014
moondragon84 said:
Aslt said:
No. I expect it to be just as bad as the previous instalments.

I will watch it so i can see if Reki Kawahara learned anything from his previous works but i should not get my hopes up too much.

if anything AW gave an indication on how he "branches out", confirmed shit writing.
Sep 30, 2018 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
Hyped and ready for the premier this saturday. Salt to haters.

Oct 2, 2018 12:57 AM
Aug 2018
Has Alicization already begun airing?
Oct 2, 2018 2:09 AM

May 2018
I'm hyped. I heard from VN readers that this is the best arc ever!
Oct 2, 2018 2:15 AM

Dec 2013
I'm probably gonna watch the first episode, then wait until everything is out and skim through the rest. I don't want to bash things without watching them, but I don't think I could sit through the entire thing without my brain melting.
Oct 4, 2018 8:54 AM
Aug 2018
Ya really hyped for it,. Can't wait for it to start airing.
The previous arcs were great and this is the best among them so you can guess how good it will turn out to be.
SAO FOREVER
Oct 4, 2018 8:57 AM

Oct 2017
Honestly, need more of Asuna.
Oct 4, 2018 8:58 AM

Mar 2016
THEY'RE STILL MAKING THIS STUFF???!?
Oct 4, 2018 9:10 AM
Aug 2018
LegsDaddy said:
THEY'RE STILL MAKING THIS STUFF???!?

Ya why not because it sells more than maybe your favourite animes ever will
Oct 4, 2018 9:11 AM

May 2018
I'd rather be hyped for a proper re-telling/imagining of the Aincrad arc (with 50+, episodes) as there was so much wasted potential setting-wise.
The LN readers make Alicization sound really good though, so we'll see.
Oct 4, 2018 9:14 AM
Aug 2018
KatsutoSaki said:

Senpai how do I upload image in my quote?
You seem like an experienced MAL user
Oct 4, 2018 9:17 AM

Oct 2017
immortaldip said:
KatsutoSaki said:

You can refer to this.
Oct 4, 2018 9:20 AM
Aug 2018
KatsutoSaki said:
immortaldip said:

You can refer to this.
KatsutoSaki said:
immortaldip said:

You can refer to this.

Thank you sir, arigato gozaimaz!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.