RE1031 (3) amberwillow, Lam-B, Grapefruit21
Crossbell (1) RE1031
followind (1) Sollux16

Not Voting
CorruptedPurity, followind

🐭 Vote History 🐭

Mod notes: Nyan~

🕒 Countdown to Night 1 🕒

Thanks.... was thinking of whether or not to run my head through the chore of checking between now and the last VC.
Didn't realize Grape already grabbed 3 by this point lol, or the amount of players in the game actually.
Mar 21, 2017 12:55 AM

Jul 2013
Lam-B said:
amberwillow said:

Hmmmm why the huh?
Also do you expect to get anything out of questioning GRRR!! in that manner?
What's not too friendly about lending a helping hand, just wondering?
That was my reaction when I read that post, cuz it looked confusingly weird for me. I didn't really expect a lot from that but many things show up in unexpected times. And look, I got a reply that let's me to know something more about Rosie.

I never know what to excpect from him, so why can't I try asking and see what he replies?

I meant that the way he worded it, not a supposed intent lol.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Mar 21, 2017 1:08 AM

Jul 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote RE1031

Choo choo
No Brakes
etc
You look so eager to build a train on RE. Or just anyone is fine who is in a good position to be voted?
Mar 21, 2017 2:00 AM

Feb 2016
Sollux16 said:
(we're still in RVS right?)
Vote: followind
Hello! You are a new person to me, so I am curious. I am Sollux! Nice to meet you! What are your thoughts so far?

Nice to meet you too..

My thoughts of this game right now is that there is a difference of playstle between some of the players..
Also..
Why are dog people being targeted here?
The main point of this game is Mafia not Cats and Dogs..

Also, I don't really like to participate in RVS so I won't be voting for now..
Mar 21, 2017 2:05 AM

Aug 2013
followind said:

Only scum would admit to liking dogs in a game all about cats

Mar 21, 2017 2:06 AM

Feb 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
followind said:

Hmm..
All right..
But I think the scums are cats though
Mar 21, 2017 2:09 AM

Aug 2013
followind said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Hmm..
All right..
But I think the scums are cats though
Ah but yous see, what if they are all dogs in cats suits.

(its just fluff for fun though, nothing more than hollow justification behind RVS)

Mar 21, 2017 3:16 AM

Dec 2014
Crossbell said:
Grape: Is there a reason why you moved your vote onto RE1031 instead of letting the RVS-logic wagon get to five votes? We have to take any chance of wagon analysis we have, even if it's in RVS.

CorruptedPurity said:
Why so fiesty @grapefruit21?

Also, I don't participate in RVS. Will leave comments and analysis mid-RVS though.

Why do you not participate in RVS?

CorruptedPurity said:
Interesting...

My thoughts are that even though Grape brings up a good point, it is not like him to make such a post. He is usually more reserved on the first day and gets more revved up the longer the game goes. He has a snowball-y playstyle and I find it unusual that he's this fiesty this early in the game.
If you find it unusual that Grape is fiesty this early in the game, what do you think it means for his alignment?

Can you bring up games where you think that Grape has a "snowball-y" playstyle? That's not really how I would classify Grape, so interested in your thought process here.

Grapefruit said:
First town lean of the game to Sollux!
What is your reasoning?

I like CP so far this game; reminds me of how I played in Final Fantasy Mafia with all the spice. I like spicy reads.

Honestly never liked the idea of RVS. Besides, others will do the poking, I can analyse from that, I also have a policy of not voting unless I can support it with good evidence. Check out my other recent games...

Regarding Grape, I have played 2 games with him and both games gave me a snowball-y feel.
Firstly, The Twins Mafia. He didn't do anything of importance of the first day, but on the second day, he started tunneling on RE like nobody's business and went full ham. He exploded more on posts but he got lynched cause he just seemed scummy due to the way he tunneled.
Secondly and more recently, the Alcatraz mafia, still ongoing btw so you can check it out. The first day people are lynching our beautiful host Kit for no reason, he didn't seem to be too bothered. The entire first day he had no impact or presence, he was almost a null-factor. Come day 2, he tunneled crazy into Suzune for mechanical difference in views (basically how miller claim should be treated). He again exploded alot with suzu on day 2. On day 3, he started tunneling onto Logic instead when suzu died. He gave long detailed posts about him and a few of his other scum-reads. Come day 4, he literally analysed every player and their potential to be scum. He even created a scenario where every town-read is secretly scum. Then he went back to tunneling on logic but he also did in-depth analysis of alot of other players again for every post they made.

So when he started today with a strong stage presence, I wondered why. Why would anyone want stage presence when they usually don't? Maybe so it's easier to manipulate and pocket others? So that their points seem more valid and can be heard better?

Also, I've heard alot about you Crossbell, it's an honor playing with you. Have a good game!
Mar 21, 2017 3:18 AM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
followind said:

Listen to her. Her point makes alot of sense.
Mar 21, 2017 3:27 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote RE1031

Choo choo
No Brakes
etc

Note: Was on logic train before jumping around. If his only intention is being on a train, logic's train would do just fine. Why jump onto RE's train instead and make it a 3-way tie?

Given its RVS, I'll ignore this but just a minor note for when we get late into the game

For future reference reasons: 12345
Mar 21, 2017 3:29 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
confirm

vote: logic

Fourth on the Logic train. No reasoning. The first 2 on the train during RVS is forgivable, the third should be looked into and the fourth must be looked into. You didn't make a joke about why you want to lynch logic, you just joined a train. Why?
Mar 21, 2017 3:33 AM

Dec 2014
Kit said:

No kitty died today :3

Honestly slightly depressed that this is most probably the only time I will see this adorable message. Unless we have a beast doctor...
Mar 21, 2017 3:35 AM

Dec 2014
Why is there no one online for me to discuss the game with TwT
Mar 21, 2017 4:30 AM

Aug 2014
@Crossbell Let's say I'm a day cop. Who should I check this very moment and why?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 21, 2017 4:37 AM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
@Crossbell Let's say I'm a day cop. Who should I check this very moment and why?

I know I'm not cross but cop should either check lurkers/almost lurkers like grrr or yourself, or they should check the louder people who drew attention to themselves, like grape or maybe even me for example. That's my 2 cents at least.
Mar 21, 2017 4:52 AM

Apr 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Just as a heads up I will be pressuring anyone who doesn't have an opinion on the main wagons this game. Been too many people off in nowhere-land my past few games. So town take this as warning it isn't acceptable to not comment or have an opinion on main wagons.

You've Been Warned

I cant agree more.

Town needs to get their shit together, I am done looking at mafia games where towns don't care about the game and don't even want to listen to others. Or even, worse, boldly not reading the thread properly that has "!!!! scum!" mark in their behaviour.
Mar 21, 2017 4:54 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Interesting...

My thoughts are that even though Grape brings up a good point, it is not like him to make such a post. He is usually more reserved on the first day and gets more revved up the longer the game goes. He has a snowball-y playstyle and I find it unusual that he's this fiesty this early in the game.

And for logic, I just think that dog people are frowned upon in this game...

Bringing this fact to you:

I have not seen a single town win in the past half a year except the Final Fantasy XV and town couldnt even receive a big credit for that game.

Towns need to step up more with their reads and open their eyes and brain properly and lynch scum.
Mar 21, 2017 4:56 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@CorruptedPurity we shall never see eye to eye will we.

First town lean of the game to Sollux!

Don't make it sound that way... we're merely different organs of the same body. Both the liver and the lungs help the body but in separate ways and although they are very different, they both help a good cause. We both help town but in our own different ways...

I am starting to notice you a lot because of recent past games and I am gonna keep an eye on your behaviour. Slightest indirectly-scum behaviour, you won't see another phase.
Mar 21, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2010
Quite the interesting start we have to this game.
I'll address my train and it's formation later as things progress.
As for Grapefruit's waring...well see how it goes. Not sure what this post means for his alignment butS it's something to hold him accountable to at least as the game moves along.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 21, 2017 5:00 AM

Sep 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote RE1031

Choo choo
No Brakes
etc

No way this is just residual payback from twins, right? ^^'

The way you jump around your votes is definitely a different kind of gameplay. Still not exactly pro-town, but a bit too obvious. So while it's tempting to vote for you, I'm far more inclined to believe that people joining your wagon are more likely to be mafia.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 21, 2017 5:00 AM

Apr 2015
I feel a counter-train against Logic/Grape's train.

It gives an alert to my brain now.
Mar 21, 2017 5:01 AM

Sep 2016
amberwillow said:

RE1031 said:
Vote: Crossbell
I will let the sinners dog lovers slide for now....
Oh why so why so? Looks like u were on mood to vote logic or Claire? dont remember if there were other dog peeps
Don't want unneeded attention?

My vote on Crossbell was because of his vote on logic (and his reasoning). And then other players started joining in, so he became less suspicious because apparently there's lots of residual salt.
Mar 21, 2017 5:16 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Interesting...

And for logic, I just think that dog people are frowned upon in this game...

Bringing this fact to you:

I have not seen a single town win in the past half a year except the Final Fantasy XV and town couldnt even receive a big credit for that game.

Towns need to step up more with their reads and open their eyes and brain properly and lynch scum.

Not disagreeing with his point as I said. Just noting out that his post is not very... grape-like. (He usually don't explode til day 2).

_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Don't make it sound that way... we're merely different organs of the same body. Both the liver and the lungs help the body but in separate ways and although they are very different, they both help a good cause. We both help town but in our own different ways...

I am starting to notice you a lot because of recent past games and I am gonna keep an eye on your behaviour. Slightest indirectly-scum behaviour, you won't see another phase.

Love you too Claire <3
Mar 21, 2017 5:34 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Crossbell said:
Bandwagonning logic is the best thing to do.

Join the RE wagon! We have cookies.
Maybe it's due to you jumping your vote so much but I don't think it's like you to forget where your vote is placed. This could be for 2 reasons.
1. you really are just moving it around RVS and really did forget you just moved it to Rosie just 10 posts earlier.
2. you are mafia and don't really care where your vote lands.

I find it hard to make a case for either at this point but something I will be keeping an eye on in regards to you.

Mar 21, 2017 5:49 AM

Jul 2013
Has @Grapefruit21 ever played in mafia's team?
Mar 21, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2010
amberwillow said:
Not to my knowledge at least he's always been town in the games I have played with him.

Mar 21, 2017 6:13 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
amberwillow said:
Not to my knowledge at least he's always been town in the games I have played with him.
I see. Well if it would be his first time being mafia then that could explain his beviour if he is indeed acting unusual. Just something to note tho.
Mar 21, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
amberwillow said:
logic340 said:
I see. Well if it would be his first time being mafia then that could explain his beviour if he is indeed acting unusual. Just something to note tho.
It is something to note but I wouldn't expect him (or anyone for that matter) to step too far out of character right off the bat in their first scum game either though.

Mar 21, 2017 6:23 AM

Jul 2013
RE1031 said:
amberwillow said:

Oh why so why so? Looks like u were on mood to vote logic or Claire? dont remember if there were other dog peeps
Don't want unneeded attention?

My vote on Crossbell was because of his vote on logic (and his reasoning). And then other players started joining in, so he became less suspicious because apparently there's lots of residual salt.
That's not exactly what I asked x) Do I get it right: u voted Cross because he voted logic? And the reasoning was the second reason?
Do u still find him to be suspicious? What are your thoughts on him? And what is your view on Grape?
Mar 21, 2017 6:27 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
amberwillow said:
It is something to note but I wouldn't expect him (or anyone for that matter) to step too far out of character right off the bat in their first scum game either though.
That might be so, but sometimes people tend to be spontaneous. The message looks well thought of.
Mar 21, 2017 6:38 AM

Sep 2016
amberwillow said:
RE1031 said:

That's not exactly what I asked x) Do I get it right: u voted Cross because he voted logic? And the reasoning was the second reason?
Do u still find him to be suspicious? What are your thoughts on him? And what is your view on Grape?

I prefer to vote for players who I find suspicious. Yeah I wanted to vote for Claire but it didn't really make sense. I'm not sure how suspicious he is now, but I'll probably change my vote since my reason for voting for him doesn't hold now that I see it's just a salt thing.
Grape's behavior is a little strange. It's not same as the other game I played with him when he was town. In that game, his reads were off (they tunneled on me), but they were at least based on something said rather than just randomly voting for people.
Mar 21, 2017 6:44 AM

Sep 2016
The main issue with Grape is he makes this post, which is good by itself, but by randomly starting new trains, it's counterproductive.
Mar 21, 2017 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
amberwillow said:
logic340 said:
that might be so, but sometimes people tend to be spontaneous. The message looks well thought of.
Fair enough. It does look well thought out and I am not really sure what is meant to achieve. I do understand that activity has been an issue in games but I don't really member anyone not really having an opinion on the main train (whether their vote is there or not) so I want to see how Grapefruit goes about policing this.

Mar 21, 2017 6:53 AM

Jul 2013
RE1031 said:

I prefer to vote for players who I find suspicious. Yeah I wanted to vote for Claire but it didn't really make sense. I'm not sure how suspicious he is now, but I'll probably change my vote since my reason for voting for him doesn't hold now that I see it's just a salt thing.
Grape's behavior is a little strange. It's not same as the other game I played with him when he was town. In that game, his reads were off (they tunneled on me), but they were at least based on something said rather than just randomly voting for people.
U voted in RVS state, why did your vote for Claire had to make sense at that time?
I didn't ask on what scale from 1 to 10 Cross is susp now, but your current opinion about him. To which side is he leaning?
Mar 21, 2017 6:59 AM

Sep 2016
amberwillow said:
RE1031 said:

U voted in RVS state, why did your vote for Claire had to make sense at that time?
I didn't ask on what scale from 1 to 10 Cross is susp now, but your current opinion about him. To which side is he leaning?

Because I like having reasons other than personal for voting for people.
Isn't my current opinion on Crossbell based on how suspicious he is? Right now, I have no town reads on anyone. He's just neutral, I guess.
Mar 21, 2017 6:59 AM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
The main issue with Grape is he makes this post, which is good by itself, but by randomly starting new trains, it's counterproductive.

Did it start new train? The only thing it did is get serious arguments going. Before that, everyone was like "weeee... train here, train there, train everywhere!!!"

At least now we have a meta read on grape and people trying to make sense of the train.

logic340 said:
amberwillow said:

As someone who tend to roll scum alot. Like close to 50% of my games are scum (Should be much less since scum is 20-25% of population), stepping up is a good way to try and solidify some footing for future manipulation/pocketing.

Would you listen to someone who has been lurking the entire day 1 or would you listen to someone who made a very "white knight" kind of post that threatens scum and scummy behavior? Making such a bold statement gives you power, it gives you influence over others and no one benefits from such power or influence as much as mafia. So the way I see it, if this is scum grape, he's trying to leave a strong impression so that it is easier to pocket town later on. It could also just be a frustrated town grape and I'm reading too much into him... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

E: My mind and hand types 2 different things...
CorruptedPurityMar 21, 2017 7:05 AM
Mar 21, 2017 7:13 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

I know I'm not cross but cop should either check lurkers/almost lurkers like grrr or yourself, or they should check the louder people who drew attention to themselves, like grape or maybe even me for example. That's my 2 cents at least.

That's a lot of people though for an ability that can only check one person. Who do I check?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 21, 2017 7:28 AM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
CorruptedPurity said:

That's a lot of people though for an ability that can only check one person. Who do I check?

I really hope this isn't a claim...
Let's speak in a hypothetical world where you are the cop and I am you. If grape doesn't get lynched, I would check him tonight. If he gets lynched and flips town, I would look at me(corruptedPurity) for fossing him too much. If he gets lynched and flips scum, I would look at someone on Logic/RE's train because scum would be on that train to safe Grape.(Most probably logic or Cross, higher chance logic but depends on how the rest of the day plays out).
Mar 21, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2014
Also, @PentaFlare

Gimme your reads of the day. Tell me how you feel about RE and Grape.
Mar 21, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2016
So I can't tell if CorruptedPurity is misrepresenting my play style because they think twins was remotely representative of me or if they doing it with intent. I'm leaning towards the latter. Largely because don't CPurity like hijacking Pentas question and then not answering the question that was asked.

@Re1031 I was in two other games that I was more invested in than twins so it was neglected. I barely read it at all.

@logic340 why doesn't mafia care where their vote lands?

I'm liking amberWillows questions to RE. 137 is not a good post.
Mar 21, 2017 7:45 AM

Dec 2016
Also please don't talk about ongoing games. That is a modkill punishable offense.
Mar 21, 2017 7:51 AM

Dec 2016
RE1031 said:

Why is a random train counter productive at this stage?

amberwillow said:

Always town.
Mar 21, 2017 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
So I can't tell if CorruptedPurity is misrepresenting my play style because they think twins was remotely representative of me or if they doing it with intent. I'm leaning towards the latter. Largely because don't CPurity like hijacking Pentas question and then not answering the question that was asked.

@Re1031 I was in two other games that I was more invested in than twins so it was neglected. I barely read it at all.

@logic340 why doesn't mafia care where their vote lands?

I'm liking amberWillows questions to RE. 137 is not a good post.

Ah great! Someone to talk to, I thought I was going to die of boredom. Which parts of Penta's question am I not answering? She wants to know who the cop should investigate. I'm answering as if I'm in the cop's shoe. Who does the cop check? It depends on the situation doesn't it? I'm giving an answer for every possible situation.

Also, then prove me wrong about my theory on you. You do know that your post will make more of a psychological impact amongst the players than a realistic impact right? By threatening to lynch inactives, that does not make them more inactive. You can beat a cat to bark, but at the end of the day, it will still meow. So what is the true purpose of your post I wonder? My natural conclusion is that you're trying uncharacteristically to form a good lasting impression of yourself.

Please show me why I'm wrong. It not only puts my mind at ease about you, but it also allows me to focus my energy and attention to other people, notably RE which I will look more into later.
Mar 21, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Also please don't talk about ongoing games. That is a modkill punishable offense.

I swear I didn't know. Sorry about this, won't happen again.
Mar 21, 2017 7:55 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:
confirm

vote: logic

Fourth on the Logic train. No reasoning. The first 2 on the train during RVS is forgivable, the third should be looked into and the fourth must be looked into. You didn't make a joke about why you want to lynch logic, you just joined a train. Why?

Strongly disagree with this premise. I think it is a scum plus idea because it makes town afraid to vote, and with no votes we get no wagons which means no reactions. Can you point me to games where this method has caught scum for you?
Mar 21, 2017 7:56 AM

Feb 2016

My opinion for Penta question coincides with CP ( Sorry if you don't like your name shortened, it's a hassle to write it everytime )

Soo..
@Grapefruit21 what part of Penta question is he not answering?

and yes.. I'm siding with CP for now..
IMO I find grape a bit suspicious.. or maybe he didn't think that's an answer?
Mar 21, 2017 7:57 AM

Feb 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Strongly disagree with this premise. I think it is a scum plus idea because it makes town afraid to vote, and with no votes we get no wagons which means no reactions. Can you point me to games where this method has caught scum for you?

I agree with this since one of town power early on during the RVS stage is voting to create pressure on the people so we can get a read on them
Mar 21, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
RE1031 said:

Why is a random train counter productive at this stage?

amberwillow said:

Always town.

Never liked random trains. First day trains are useful for VCA. Having too many trains makes the VCA overly complex and harder to analyse as well as easier for maf to weave their way through. Not an official or accepted opinion on RVS trains, just my 2 cents.

If you're always town, that makes scum reading you harder as you more or less know how town plays and can mimic town well as you've had plenty of experience. Also could mean that your lack of experience as mafia could cause you to slip. Don't take this seriously, this is only if Scum grape is in question. As much as I am questioning you, I'm not scum-reading you. I just want answers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.