Forum Settings
Forums

Upcoming Dragon Quest XI looks like its going to be way better than Final Fantasy XV

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 20, 2016 1:52 PM

May 2010
Waifu_Strangler said:
Thrashinuva said:
Wow needy. You didn't give me anything to argue with. There was nothing to reply to.

I just wanted to know why you credit FF 4 with its innovations with story but dismiss the innovations of DQ 4 with story. You seemed to contradict yourself.
I already told you that if you want to dismiss story then we can. If you don't want to then that argument is there for you. I mentioned FF4's story accomplishments for your benefit. I don't think story in games is such an innovative thing but you do. That said FF4 accomplished a lot in terms of story with respect to video games (it just wasn't innovation).

Get it? It was for your own benefit.
Dec 20, 2016 1:58 PM

Nov 2011
Thrashinuva said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

I just wanted to know why you credit FF 4 with its innovations with story but dismiss the innovations of DQ 4 with story. You seemed to contradict yourself.
I already told you that if you want to dismiss story then we can. If you don't want to then that argument is there for you. I mentioned FF4's story accomplishments for your benefit. I don't think story in games is such an innovative thing but you do. That said FF4 accomplished a lot in terms of story with respect to video games (it just wasn't innovation).

Wanna let this die then?
Dec 20, 2016 2:21 PM

May 2010
Waifu_Strangler said:
Thrashinuva said:

Wanna let this die then?
You're the one who asked for a reply to something that didn't beg being replied to.
Dec 24, 2016 5:00 PM

Jul 2016
DQ XI looks amazing, the same thing happened with FFXV but this ended with so much waste potential. The story was ok, the characters had nice interactions between them, but in someway the felt pretty empty in the game(you only get a little more of them by seeing the OVAs and the Movie), the gameplay is hit and miss and the camera is garbage, pure garbage.

DQXI going full turn-style is going to have a more interesting way of dealing things. Only with the future we will know.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Nintendo is suing Palworld

Dumb - Sep 18

22 by ArabianLuffy »»
Today, 6:17 AM

» Favorite Playstation era

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 14

30 by Kajiuran »»
Today, 5:08 AM

» Updating my pc

skapito - Sep 16

25 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Today, 4:43 AM

» What's the first website you ever visited? ( 1 2 )

TheBlockernator - Aug 6, 2023

68 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Today, 4:36 AM

» Is the idea that a game needs to respect your time a contradiction on the fundamental concept of video games

Reshiram_IX - Yesterday

9 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Today, 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.