Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2016 6:46 PM
Mar 2016
Hi, my name is Saul, I live in Chippenham.
I'm 19 and grew up on games (N64 and Sega). I moved to Chippenham when I was 7 and didn't really make friends throughout my life until I was about 16 and went to college. Up until then and even now my hobbies change really quickly. Computers were always there though, games and learning about them. When I went to college that's when I started watching anime as I was in a friends group that all watched anime. Death Note and Attack on Titan were the ones that got me hooked.
I would like to say I play games and watch anime but I mostly just play CSGO when I'm not at work. Really I only play H-games and watch hentai :/
I am considered very weird, partially because I'm socially awkward and partially because I am weird, but it helps like a beacon to attract other weird people. The most insane people I know are the only sane people I know.

Sorry it's a bit of a long introduction. But like I said in my last job interview, something that my boss still talks to me about to this day is when he asked "If you were a brand, what brand would you be?" I said: "I wouldn't be, there is no brand like me and there is no one like me."
Jun 17, 2016 12:45 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to the club @Penguiany . I hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to message me if you want to talk about anything.
Jun 27, 2016 12:41 AM
Jul 2013
Hello, my name is Alice I'm 17. I've always been a really huge anime and video game fan for as long as I can remember since I used to love stuff like pokemon and naruto and tokyo mew mew. I have really eclectic taste in anime and I like pretty much anything as long as it keeps me interested and my favourite genre is psychological, movie is Spirited Away, and series is Mushishi. I spend most my free time playing Osu and I'm really into music, I love bass guitar, and I want to be a video game music composer. Sorry if it's a bad introduction I have no idea how to write one haha, I'm painfully shy and I don't usually talk to anyone I don't know very well. Everyone here seems really nice though.
KinekkoJun 27, 2016 12:45 AM
Jun 27, 2016 12:45 AM
Jul 2018
Kinekko said:
Hello, my name is Alice I'm 17. I've always been a really huge anime and video game fan for as long as I can remember since I used to love stuff like pokemon and naruto and tokyo mew mew. I have really eclectic taste in anime and I like pretty much anything as long as it keeps me interested and my favourite genre is psychological, movie is Spirited Away, and series is Mushishi. I spend most my free time playing Osu and I'm really into music, I love bass guitar, and I want to be a video game music composer. Sorry if it's a bad introduction I have no idea how to write one haha, I'm painfully shy and I don't usually talk to anyone I don't know very well. Everyone here seems really nice though.

Its a pleasure to meet you~ . Don't worry it wasn't a bad introduction haha, I totally get it especially the shy part as I used to be very shy myself. You want to be a video game music composer? That's so awesome, I want to be a video game programmer in the future. I hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to message me if you want to talk about anything at all :)
Jun 27, 2016 8:34 AM

May 2013

Hellow! :D
I'm sky97. Why my name is sky97? Because 97 is my year birth :3 and why it's sky? Because idk lol.
to tell the truth, I'm a shy person whether in real life nor here. Except when imma around my close friends.
I love listening to music and I play a piano as well :3
Le in the middle study how to play guitar.

Oh. I will be a univ student soon :3 on this year.

I make a meme feels. or you can say edits? Idk how its called. So feel free to request me xD
Idk what should I type D:

Nice to meet ya :D
made by bunnyama
Jun 27, 2016 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
@sky97 - It's a pleasure to have you here :D , I am also someone who was born in 97, I think thats the best reason for a name, no reason at all!

Are you a meme enthusiast like myself? :O Thats good to know! xD
Jun 27, 2016 8:57 AM

May 2013
RychesShadows said:
@sky97 - It's a pleasure to have you here :D , I am also someone who was born in 97, I think thats the best reason for a name, no reason at all!

Yes I know. I stalkedsaw your profile yesterday. It sounds cool www but you're older than me few months.

nah not too enthusiast i guess.
I only make it for feels only.
made by bunnyama
Jun 27, 2016 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
sky97 said:
RychesShadows said:

Yes I know. I stalkedsaw your profile yesterday. It sounds cool www but you're older than me few months.

nah not too enthusiast i guess.
I only make it for feels only.

You stalked saw my profile yesterday? I didn't know that xD , not that much older though am I?

Well feel memes are the best kind of memes xD
Jun 27, 2016 9:08 AM

May 2013

You stalked saw my profile yesterday? I didn't know that xD , not that much older though am I?

Ofc you don't know ufufu. I did it secretly. Yep.
Agree ;3
made by bunnyama
Jun 27, 2016 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
sky97 said:

Ofc you don't know ufufu. I did it secretly. Yep.
Agree ;3

Find anything good on there xD
Jun 27, 2016 9:20 AM

May 2013
@RychesShadows yep, but I won't tell you :3
made by bunnyama
Jun 27, 2016 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
sky97 said:

Dang it!
Jun 27, 2016 9:29 AM

May 2013
RychesShadows said:
sky97 said:

Dang it!

XD nani? nani? nani? It seems you wanna know so badly xDD
made by bunnyama
Jun 27, 2016 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
sky97 said:
RychesShadows said:

Dang it!

I actually do yanno....I really wanna know now XD
Jun 27, 2016 9:38 AM

May 2013
RychesShadows said:
sky97 said:

Ohoho what will I get if I tell you? :3

I will make your curiousity until its climax =w=
made by bunnyama
Jun 27, 2016 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
sky97 said:
RychesShadows said:

Thats unfair! haha
Jun 27, 2016 8:58 PM

May 2013
RychesShadows said:
sky97 said:

Thats unfair! haha

who said it's fair to begin with? :3
made by bunnyama
Jul 4, 2016 11:41 AM

Aug 2012
Hello everyone :) I'm Elizabeth, I'm 17 and from the Merseyside. I've actually been around on MAL for a few years but I've never posted anything at all until now.

I generally only watch one or two shows at a time and prefer to wait for things to finish airing so I can binge on it. I like all sorts of anime, what I decide to watch often depends on my mood but my favourite genres include slice of life, drama, comedy, mystery. I don't like sad shows though!

Nice to meet you all :)
Jul 4, 2016 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
RedBean_cake said:
Hello everyone :) I'm Elizabeth, I'm 17 and from the Merseyside. I've actually been around on MAL for a few years but I've never posted anything at all until now.

I generally only watch one or two shows at a time and prefer to wait for things to finish airing so I can binge on it. I like all sorts of anime, what I decide to watch often depends on my mood but my favourite genres include slice of life, drama, comedy, mystery. I don't like sad shows though!

Its a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here. I think waiting for things to finish airing is certainly good idea cause I slowly wait for episodes every week xD . If you ever want to talk about anything please feel free to message me :D
Jul 4, 2016 2:49 PM

Aug 2012
RychesShadows said:

Its a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here. I think waiting for things to finish airing is certainly good idea cause I slowly wait for episodes every week xD . If you ever want to talk about anything please feel free to message me :D

Thank you :) Yeah that wait is too painful for me lol especially if it is after a really good episode. The problem is, I sometimes stay up far too late because I can't stop watching something :P
Jul 4, 2016 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
RedBean_cake said:
RychesShadows said:

Thank you :) Yeah that wait is too painful for me lol especially if it is after a really good episode. The problem is, I sometimes stay up far too late because I can't stop watching something :P

The wait is very awful. I have pulled many an all nighters watching stuff
Jul 7, 2016 5:41 AM
May 2016
Sup ^_^ , I'm Beth from Harlow (Essex) I'm 14 and a massive anime and cosplay fan , nice to meet u all ^_^
Jul 7, 2016 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
Pygmy_puff said:
Sup ^_^ , I'm Beth from Harlow (Essex) I'm 14 and a massive anime and cosplay fan , nice to meet u all ^_^

Welcome Beth :D , hope you enjoy your time here. Its a pleasure to meet you, feel free to message me if you want to talk about anything :D
Jul 11, 2016 9:52 AM

Sep 2009
Hello everyone :)
My name is Daria, I'm Polish but I've been living in Birmingham for almost 11 years :) I'm 23 years old and both me and my husband are very interested in anime/ manga and gaming. My other hobbies are graphic design, drawing and cooking (since I'm a chef XD)
Nice to meet you all ^,^

ah and btw gratz for the brilliant Club idea :D I have been away from MAL for like 5 yrs or so but before I left I was thinking about making a Club like that myself :)

We're all golden
Sunflwers
on the inside :>
Jul 11, 2016 11:42 AM

Oct 2010
Kawwwa said:
My name is Daria, I'm Polish but I've been living in Birmingham for almost 11 years :) I'm 23 years old and both me and my husband are very interested in anime/ manga and gaming. My other hobbies are graphic design, drawing and cooking (since I'm a chef XD)
Nice to meet you all ^,^

ah and btw gratz for the brilliant Club idea :D I have been away from MAL for like 5 yrs or so but before I left I was thinking about making a Club like that myself :)

Welcome to the club Daria. :)
Jul 11, 2016 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
Kawwwa said:
Nice to meet you all ^,^

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here.
(and thank you, I wanted to create this club for a long time so i appreciate the compliment on it :D )
Jul 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Hi hi!

I'm Chloe, I'm 20 and I'm an upcoming youtuber making drawings and sewing videos :P
Of course, I love anime, I'll give anything a go to be honest but I love comedies and psychological animes most :)
I love video games too and love to play games with people :P
I'm really socially awkward and shy in real life, but I love talking to people here so feel free to message me :D
Hail Hoots~
Jul 12, 2016 1:29 AM

Jul 2015
Dridge118 said:
Welcome @Clonker & @Kawwwa :)

Thank you :)) Pleasure to be here :D
Hail Hoots~
Jul 12, 2016 1:18 PM

Feb 2014
Nyan! Nyan!

I joined yesterday as I am also British. I'm 20, watch anime now and again, play games casually here and there and I study IT. Some of the other things I like doing most is listening to music, looking at fan art and reading online.

I might be a bit of a weirdo beardo but I'm quite friendly and don't mind chatting. I won't bite.

Jul 12, 2016 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
DenpaNyanNyan said:
Nyan! Nyan!

I joined yesterday as I am also British. I'm 20, watch anime now and again, play games casually here and there and I study IT. Some of the other things I like doing most is listening to music, looking at fan art and reading online.

I might be a bit of a weirdo beardo but I'm quite friendly and don't mind chatting. I won't bite.

Welcome to the club! Its a pleasure to meet you :)
Jul 12, 2016 2:39 PM

Feb 2014
RychesShadows said:
DenpaNyanNyan said:
Nyan! Nyan!

Welcome to the club! Its a pleasure to meet you :)

Thank you. I'm sure it will be great here :)
Jul 29, 2016 9:51 AM

Dec 2014
Hey! ^-^

My name is Kierra and I live not too far from Brighton. I'm 19 and love to watch anime. Granted, I haven't watched much so far but i'm hoping to change that. I only watch one anime at a time so ;p I'm always open to watching any type of anime. Won't know if I like it if I do give it a go, right?
I also like to play video games and draw! Mostly in manga style o:

I'd really like to get to know some of you and hopefully make some friends c:
NanosiiJul 29, 2016 9:55 AM
Jul 29, 2016 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
Maethia said:
Hey! ^-^

My name is Kierra and I live not too far from Brighton. I'm 19 and love to watch anime. Granted, I haven't watched much so far but i'm hoping to change that. I only watch one anime at a time so ;p I also like to play video games and draw too.

How's it going Kierra? It's a pleasure to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here and i am sure you will make friends here :) , if you have any questions or want to talk feel free to message me :D
Jul 29, 2016 10:01 AM

Dec 2014
RychesShadows said:
Maethia said:
Hey! ^-^

My name is Kierra and I live not too far from Brighton. I'm 19 and love to watch anime. Granted, I haven't watched much so far but i'm hoping to change that. I only watch one anime at a time so ;p I also like to play video games and draw too.

How's it going Kierra? It's a pleasure to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here and i am sure you will make friends here :) , if you have any questions or want to talk feel free to message me :D

I'm good thank you! Pleasure to meet you too ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
Jul 29, 2016 10:23 AM

May 2015
Hi all! I'm Steve. I'm 25 and from Gloucester.

Only used MAL for the lists but after attending a bunch of cons recently, I'm interested in getting more involved in the anime/manga community. I've been watching anime for about 4-5 years now. My favourite anime is between either Chuunibyo or OreGairu and favourite manga is Nisekoi or Noragami. I play a lot of video games (mainly JRPG or Rhythm games but also VNs from time to time), collect figures and enjoy writing online reviews of games/anime.

Nice to meet you!!
Jul 29, 2016 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
supeingo said:

Only used MAL for the lists but after attending a bunch of cons recently, I'm interested in getting more involved in the anime/manga community. I've been watching anime for about 4-5 years now. My favourite anime is between either Chuunibyo or OreGairu and favourite manga is Nisekoi or Noragami. I'm also play a lot of video game, collect figures and enjoy writing online reviews of games/anime.

Nice to meet you!!

Its a pleasure to meet you Steve! I love the choice of favourite anime! Is the manga of Nisekoi a bit more decisive than the anime? Im planning on going to a con over the weekend myself which is the Manchester Comic Con
Hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to message me if you want to talk
Jul 29, 2016 4:09 PM

Apr 2015
supeingo said:

Only used MAL for the lists but after attending a bunch of cons recently, I'm interested in getting more involved in the anime/manga community. I've been watching anime for about 4-5 years now. My favourite anime is between either Chuunibyo or OreGairu and favourite manga is Nisekoi or Noragami. I play a lot of video games (mainly JRPG or Rhythm games but also VNs from time to time), collect figures and enjoy writing online reviews of games/anime.

Nice to meet you!!

Hi Steve, nice to meet you. Totally love all the Anime you mentioned, and reading your list I feel we like the same sort of shows :) Feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Jul 30, 2016 1:08 AM

Sep 2009
Welcome @Maethia and @supeingo, hope You enjoy the club :)

We're all golden
Sunflwers
on the inside :>
Aug 3, 2016 12:44 AM

Jul 2016
My name is Evan, I am a 16 year old anime fan who lives in Hartlepool. My prefered genres are slice of life, romance, school and horror. Glad to meet you all.
Aug 3, 2016 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
Anime_Psychopath said:
My name is Evan, I am a 16 year old anime fan who lives in Hartlepool. My prefered genres are slice of life, romance, school and horror. Glad to meet you all.

Pleasure to meet you Evan, welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your time here!
Aug 3, 2016 8:54 AM
Nov 2014
Hi I'm Kitan I am 18 year old and from Kent, I've been an anime fan for years. I've recently gotten into slice of life anime, but still enjoy action and adventure genre. Pleased to make your acquaintance :)
Aug 3, 2016 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
kitan said:
Hi I'm Kitan I am 18 year old and from Kent, I've been an anime fan for years. I've recently gotten into slice of life anime, but still enjoy action and adventure genre. Pleased to make your acquaintance :)

Hi Kitan, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Aug 5, 2016 9:07 AM
Aug 2016
Many Hello's. If anyone can guess my name, they get a cookie... seriously just couldn't come up with anything funny that hadn't been taken. Anyway, I am 21 from around the Guildford area and I am a pretty huge anime and manga fan. I'll watch almost anything other than horror- I can't stand horror... Personal favorite anime are Absolute Duo, One Piece and Aria. I also game a bit.

Nice to meet you all. :D
Aug 5, 2016 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
benjackson2687 said:
Many Hello's. If anyone can guess my name, they get a cookie... seriously just couldn't come up with anything funny that hadn't been taken. Anyway, I am 21 from around the Guildford area and I am a pretty huge anime and manga fan. I'll watch almost anything other than horror- I can't stand horror... Personal favorite anime are Absolute Duo, One Piece and Aria. I also game a bit.

Welcome Ben right? :P I just took a guess at your name haha. Welcome to the club mate! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions please feel free to message me :D
Aug 5, 2016 11:06 AM
Jul 2016
Heya :P I'm Mystieca from Watford and just graduated after studying/living in Nottingham for 3 years. I only recently joined MAL, so am still a newbie to all the anime out there but tend to prefer darker animes :)
Aug 5, 2016 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
@innocentlyevil - Welcome to the club Mystieca! Ahhh so you only recently joined MAL? Awesome!! If you have any questions on need any help please feel free to drop me a message :D .

@Lavi - Hi Lea! Welcome to the club :D . Im from the Northwest of England myself actually! Don't worry about feeling shy or anything, please go at your own pace :D .
D Gray-Man is amazing! Glad it got a sequel this month! Hope you enjoy your time here :D
Aug 5, 2016 2:03 PM

Jun 2016
@innocentlyevil - Glad you decided to join the club, hope to see you on the forums & in the comments.

@Lavi Welcome to the club! Don't worry about being shy, we're decent people & hope you get involved from time to time! maybe drop in on a group watch now and again

Aug 5, 2016 6:51 PM

Jul 2012
Hello :)

I'm not very good at introductions, but here goes. I'm 20 years old from NW England and have been into anime/manga for around six years. I mainly prefer manga as I can read it at my own pace, but enjoy anime too of course. My favourite genres are seinen and psychological (which may be a bit unusual being a female), but I do tend to stray away from Sci-fi, mecha, shoujo and fantasy (Re:Zero possibly being an exception).

My favourite anime is probably Welcome to the NHK, and my favourite manga would be Until Death do us Part.

I do have other interests like... cats, philosophy and politics. And if you give me a sudoku book I'm probably likely to be completely immersed in it for days:)

Apologies for any shyness (I'm actually clinically awkward), but I'm always open to talk on here:)
Aug 6, 2016 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
@Cactus_ - Hello! Welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy your time while you are here @Cactus_ . I'm also from the NW of England and have been into anime for about the same time as you or maybe a bit longer.
No need to apologise for shyness or anything its no problem. If you ever want to talk please feel free to message me :D
Aug 7, 2016 1:37 PM

Aug 2012
benjackson2687 said:

I also live near the Guildford area. Welcome!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Halfsleeper - Jun 28, 2017

137 by kikirllett »»
Apr 5, 2021 3:32 PM

» [Game] Have You Seen The Anime Above? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 5, 2016

793 by Kawwwa »»
Apr 5, 2020 1:28 AM

» [Game] This or That? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 1, 2016

611 by Renn »»
Feb 9, 2020 1:06 PM

» [Game] Rate the Anime Song! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 5, 2016

619 by Renn »»
Feb 9, 2020 12:59 PM

» [Game] Anime Screenshot Guessing Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 25, 2016

1712 by earnshaw30 »»
Jan 12, 2020 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.