Mar 20, 2016 4:29 PM

Jul 2015
@Odd_Schoolgirl

Sounds similar to how I was initially introduced to anime! :3
Well, we hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
Mar 21, 2016 6:19 AM
Mar 2016
Hello everyone! How are you doing.
My name is Ghoul090, and i'me looking to have a nice time with you all.My favorite anime are Tokyo ghoul (Both seasons), SAO and Kuroko no basuke. My hobbies are reading novels and playing basketball. I've been watching anime for 5 years now, but i joined MAL a week ago. I also watch some you tubers like Pewdiepie, Natewantstobattle, Game theorist in my free time. I watch shoujo, romance and shounen although i started watching shoujo and romance 2 years ago.I am learning Japanese because i want to go to Japan in next 5 years(After i complete my studies). My first anime which i used to watch on TV was Inazuma Eleven.
SO, i am hoping to have a nice time with you all. I can feel this club is really nice.
Mar 21, 2016 12:10 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Ghoul090 said:
Hello everyone! How are you doing.
My name is Ghoul090, and i'me looking to have a nice time with you all.My favorite anime are Tokyo ghoul (Both seasons), SAO and Kuroko no basuke. My hobbies are reading novels and playing basketball. I've been watching anime for 5 years now, but i joined MAL a week ago. I also watch some you tubers like Pewdiepie, Natewantstobattle, Game theorist in my free time. I watch shoujo, romance and shounen although i started watching shoujo and romance 2 years ago.I am learning Japanese because i want to go to Japan in next 5 years(After i complete my studies). My first anime which i used to watch on TV was Inazuma Eleven.
SO, i am hoping to have a nice time with you all. I can feel this club is really nice.

Welcome to the club. If you have any questions about MAL or Anime in general. Feel free to ask me or an admin.
Mar 21, 2016 8:06 PM
Mar 2016
OK, thanks
Mar 22, 2016 12:07 AM

Mar 2016
Uuuuuhhh...hello! My name's Mia. I just joined this club and have only been on MAL for a few days, but I've been watching anime for a couple of years or so already. Don't really have friends in this community yet, -_- but that's why I joined. xD Happy to meet you all!
Mar 22, 2016 12:11 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Quiet_Maniac said:
Uuuuuhhh...hello! My name's Mia. I just joined this club and have only been on MAL for a few days, but I've been watching anime for a couple of years or so already. Don't really have friends in this community yet, -_- but that's why I joined. xD Happy to meet you all!

Welcome to the club! I sent you a friend request. Feel free to ask me or an admin about any questions you have.
Mar 22, 2016 4:06 PM

Mar 2016
Quiet_Maniac said:

Welcome, I also want to be friends, so I sent a request too. :3 I'm just a friendly pineapple who wants to be the friendliest of friends in friendly friendship.
Hi
Mar 22, 2016 4:17 PM
Mar 2016
Hallo! I've only been watching anime for about half a year, so I haven't watched a crap ton of anime or anything. I guess you could say that my brothers got me into anime. They watched things like Pokemon and sometimes Yugioh or Dragon Ball, so I would often watch it with them. When I saw my brother re watching Dragon Ball Z, I decided to try it. About half-way through the series, I realized that it was an anime which led me to things like Death Note and Fairy tail, thus sparking a flame in my otaku fire.

Okay, sorry for the super duper long intro, but I feel like that's all that needed. Just trying to say, I hope I can make some good friends here!
Mar 22, 2016 5:25 PM
Mar 2016
Hello! My name is Vanessa, I live in Sabah which is in Malaysia. I have started watching anime in the late 2015. (Either October or November). When I was a child I used to watch some anime like Great Detective Conan, Tsurupika Hagemaru-kun! Chibi Maruko chan and more, but that was when I had no idea what anime is. Well, I think that's all for this introduction. SAYONARA!
Mar 22, 2016 5:27 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
HummingAnime said:
Hallo! I've only been watching anime for about half a year, so I haven't watched a crap ton of anime or anything. I guess you could say that my brothers got me into anime. They watched things like Pokemon and sometimes Yugioh or Dragon Ball, so I would often watch it with them. When I saw my brother re watching Dragon Ball Z, I decided to try it. About half-way through the series, I realized that it was an anime which led me to things like Death Note and Fairy tail, thus sparking a flame in my otaku fire.

Okay, sorry for the super duper long intro, but I feel like that's all that needed. Just trying to say, I hope I can make some good friends here!

vmgxtreme said:
Hello! My name is Vanessa, I live in Sabah which is in Malaysia. I have started watching anime in the late 2015. (Either October or November). When I was a child I used to watch some anime like Great Detective Conan, Tsurupika Hagemaru-kun! Chibi Maruko chan and more, but that was when I had no idea what anime is. Well, I think that's all for this introduction. SAYONARA!

Welcome!
Mar 22, 2016 5:28 PM

Mar 2016
vmgxtreme said:

Hello! Welcome to the club!
Hi
Mar 22, 2016 5:31 PM
Mar 2016
Apineapple said:
vmgxtreme said:

Hello! Welcome to the club!

Thanks!
Mar 22, 2016 8:44 PM

Dec 2015
I just joined the club on a whim cause it was 1 member short of 200. I have absolutely no idea what that means or anything, but it seems like it could be fun.
I'm pretty new to MAL (and forums at that).
Mar 22, 2016 8:54 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Sleepyy said:
I just joined the club on a whim cause it was 1 member short of 200. I have absolutely no idea what that means or anything, but it seems like it could be fun.

Well! Welcome to the club! Feel free to message an Admin or me if you need any help.
Mar 22, 2016 9:22 PM

Mar 2016
Sleepyy said:

Congrats #200. Welcome to the club
Oh, and reaching 200 was like a club goal to reach.
Hi
Mar 22, 2016 9:26 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Apineapple said:
Sleepyy said:

Yeah.
Mar 22, 2016 11:50 PM

Dec 2015
TheSkiesAwake said:
Apineapple said:

Yeah.

Thanks guys
Mar 22, 2016 11:51 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Sleepyy said:
TheSkiesAwake said:

Yeah.

Thanks guys

It's the quiet time for the club but people should probably be on in the next hour.
Mar 23, 2016 8:23 AM

Oct 2013
Hello all, my name is Noemi and I am from Bulgaria. ;] I never joined a club on MAL though I have profile from 2-3 years, I hope we will understand all each other and share our thoughts and feelings about anime and maybe manga.
Mar 23, 2016 8:24 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Zaiko0 said:
Hello all, my name is Noemi and I am from Bulgaria. ;] I never joined a club on MAL though I have profile from 2-3 years, I hope we will understand all each other and share our thoughts and feelings about anime and maybe manga.

Well. Welcome to the club!
Mar 23, 2016 8:27 AM

Oct 2013
TheSkiesAwake said:
Zaiko0 said:

Well. Welcome to the club!

Thanks!
Mar 23, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
kimiyyi said:
Well, hello everyone. My name is Kim and I'm from Germany. I've started watching Anime since nearly 6 months now, so I haven't really seen any. I like to read books and play games. :)

Welcome to club Kimi :3
Mar 23, 2016 1:24 PM

Feb 2016
Welcome neighbour, enjoy your stay ;)
Mar 23, 2016 3:50 PM

Mar 2016
Welcome to all the Newbies who joined. I hope you enjoy the stay!
Hi
Mar 23, 2016 5:31 PM

Nov 2014
Hey there! I'm not very good with introducing myself, but I'll give it my best shot...
My name is Ciarra, and I recently turned 18 years old. Fruits Basket and Ouran Koukou Host Club were the first anime series I watched back in December of 2012.
I tend to spend my free time reading a book or watching something. Sometimes I even bake. Brownies and molten lava cakes are my specialties.
Anyway, while I am not new to anime or My Anime List, this is one of my first clubs. I hope to meet new people and make a few friends!
Mar 23, 2016 5:54 PM

Jul 2015
@ciarraam
Oh hey, Ouran was one of my first as well! Awesome! :D

Great to have you here! Enjoy your stay~
Mar 23, 2016 6:06 PM

Mar 2016
ciarraam said:
Hey there! I'm not very good with introducing myself, but I'll give it my best shot...
My name is Ciarra, and I recently turned 18 years old. Fruits Basket and Ouran Koukou Host Club were the first anime series I watched back in December of 2012.
I tend to spend my free time reading a book or watching something. Sometimes I even bake. Brownies and molten lava cakes are my specialties.
Anyway, while I am not new to anime or My Anime List, this is one of my first clubs. I hope to meet new people and make a few friends!

Oh, hi. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the club!
Hi
Mar 23, 2016 6:24 PM

Nov 2014
Thank you! I look forward to getting to know y'all!
Mar 23, 2016 8:41 PM

Mar 2016
Hi, I am Etret. I had seen anime on tv while I was 6 like Dragon Ball, One Piece and InuYasha but I never got into it until a year ago at the beggining of 2015. I decided to watch Dragon Ball completely since before I had just seen some episodes of it and then I got hooked and could not stop. And I believe no one can dislike anime since saying you dislike it, is like saying you dislike food or movies because there's too much different types and genres so the range is too wide, to dislike all of them you just gotta find what fits your mood.
Mar 23, 2016 8:49 PM

Mar 2016
Etret said:
Hi, I am Etret. I had seen anime on tv while I was 6 like Dragon Ball, One Piece and InuYasha but I never got into it until a year ago at the beggining of 2015. I decided to watch Dragon Ball completely since before I had just seen some episodes of it and then I got hooked and could not stop. And I believe no one can dislike anime since saying you dislike it, is like saying you dislike food or movies because there's too much different types and genres so the range is too wide, to dislike all of them you just gotta find what fits your mood.

Hello. I agree, anime is a wide spectrum.
And welcome to the club!
Hi
Mar 24, 2016 7:18 AM

Oct 2015
Well, I know that my account shows that I've watched quiet a lot of anime but i still consider my self a newbie because i only started watching anime like 3 months ago, I hope being a club like this will make the anime experience more fun.

BTW i'm a Tanzanian so finding people who love anime here is really tough so am looking forward to being in communities like this.
Mar 24, 2016 7:22 AM

Jul 2015
Yo, name nerd here. I'm just a Murican high school student who's been getting pretty heavily into anime in the past year. My top 3 right now are Hunter X Hunter (2011), Log Horizon and Kill la Kill.

I'm really enjoy coming to understand the taste of others, so I'm here to analyze all y'all and to have a community that is accepting of noobiness.
Let's be friends :)
Mar 24, 2016 7:26 AM

Jul 2015
@giftcharles
Wow that's a TON of anime in just three months! Impressive!

@thenamenerd
Hopefully my analysis goes well then! XP

Anyway, I welcome you both here! Have a great time!
Mar 24, 2016 8:01 AM

Oct 2015
Mystifire said:
@giftcharles
Wow that's a TON of anime in just three months! Impressive!

Anyway, I welcome you both here! Have a great time!

Hehe! yaaaah!.... As soon as I started watching anime and realized how awesome it was, i just couldn't stop, I miss it a lot more than my Girlfriend.

Thank a lot for the welcome
Mar 24, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2016
(I hope it's not too late for this)

Hello, everybody.
My name is Juan, I'm 19 and I'm from Mexico, Baja California. College student studying translation (and a tad of linguistics against my will).
So, since the page/forum is about anime, I'll start with the basics.

The first anime that I watched (knowing that I was watching anime) was Elfen Lied, suggested by a friend when I was 15 and oh my, I loved it. This was my introduction to the anime world, so to speak because back then I would only watch anime that friends recommended me. But then, out of the blue (like four months ago), I decided to start watching anime without any recommendation, and turns out that I ended up with a list of +300 titles, making ten times (or more) the titles that I've watched. I don't know if I ever going to finish that list because I keep adding titles and because college (and because good titles for the PS4 are coming). Then I discovered this page and said to myself, "The heck, why not?" And after being around for a while I happened to stumble upon something that, like a lightning, caught my attention. "The Newbie Club" All I could think when I saw it was, "This is it, this is where I belong, this is my Fight Club." (?)

Yes, this is my first time introducing myself in a forum, I'm kind of shy when it comes to being extroverted, but there's always a first time, amirite?
Mar 24, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2015
@Qhrioxyte
It's never too late!!
Well I'm glad you decided to come aboard after stumbling across the club! Welcome welcome! :D
Mar 24, 2016 12:25 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Qhrioxyte said:
(I hope it's not too late for this)

Hello, everybody.
My name is Juan, I'm 19 and I'm from Mexico, Baja California. College student studying translation (and a tad of linguistics against my will).
So, since the page/forum is about anime, I'll start with the basics.

The first anime that I watched (knowing that I was watching anime) was Elfen Lied, suggested by a friend when I was 15 and oh my, I loved it. This was my introduction to the anime world, so to speak because back then I would only watch anime that friends recommended me. But then, out of the blue (like four months ago), I decided to start watching anime without any recommendation, and turns out that I ended up with a list of +300 titles, making ten times (or more) the titles that I've watched. I don't know if I ever going to finish that list because I keep adding titles and because college (and because good titles for the PS4 are coming). Then I discovered this page and said to myself, "The heck, why not?" And after being around for a while I happened to stumble upon something that, like a lightning, caught my attention. "The Newbie Club" All I could think when I saw it was, "This is it, this is where I belong, this is my Fight Club." (?)

Yes, this is my first time introducing myself in a forum, I'm kind of shy when it comes to being extroverted, but there's always a first time, amirite?

Well. Thanks for joining the club. If you need any help with MAL. Feel free to message me.
Mar 24, 2016 1:22 PM

Mar 2016
Hello guys, I'm Karlinekind :) I'm new to MAL and still trying to figure everything out... kinda like when I joined facebook xD
Well I'm into anime and manga for about 6 years now, my alltime favourite is Gintama but recently I discovered the sports genre too, and I love Kuroko and Haikyuu :D
I hope I get used to the forum and club stuff, I'm really happy there's this Newbie Club, exactly what I was looking for! :)
"I know we'll meet again.
No matter when or where, I'll be in Kabuki-chou,
working under the Yorozuya sign.
It's a promise."
Mar 24, 2016 1:24 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Karlinekind said:
Hello guys, I'm Karlinekind :) I'm new to MAL and still trying to figure everything out... kinda like when I joined facebook xD
Well I'm into anime and manga for about 6 years now, my alltime favourite is Gintama but recently I discovered the sports genre too, and I love Kuroko and Haikyuu :D
I hope I get used to the forum and club stuff, I'm really happy there's this Newbie Club, exactly what I was looking for! :)

Welcome! If you need any help with MAL. Feel free to PM me.
Mar 24, 2016 1:35 PM

Mar 2016
Thanks! I actually tried to message you, but it said I have to be a member for at least 3 days to send a message O.o xD
"I know we'll meet again.
No matter when or where, I'll be in Kabuki-chou,
working under the Yorozuya sign.
It's a promise."
Mar 24, 2016 1:57 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Karlinekind said:
Thanks! I actually tried to message you, but it said I have to be a member for at least 3 days to send a message O.o xD

Yeah. MAL's little problem. The 3 day wait.
Mar 24, 2016 3:04 PM

Jan 2016
Yuniversal said:
Ey I'm late but whatever...
Sup guys, I'm Yuniversal! I've been watching anime since Summer 2015, so I'm still kinda new ish. I've also new to MAL, so yeah.
I'm a musician, so OPs, EDs, and OSTs are really impactful for me! I'm currently doing an anime challenge, which you can follow on my profile. Due to the anime challenge, whenever I finish a series, I write a review! If you want some overly positive reviews on shows and want some recommendations on what shows to watch, you can check out my reviews! They are pretty light hearted, so don't worry :3
Either way, this club is pretty chill, so nice to meet chu!

I'm a musician too! Welcome to the club :D
Mar 24, 2016 3:06 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
lovesciencex said:
Yuniversal said:
Ey I'm late but whatever...
Sup guys, I'm Yuniversal! I've been watching anime since Summer 2015, so I'm still kinda new ish. I've also new to MAL, so yeah.
I'm a musician, so OPs, EDs, and OSTs are really impactful for me! I'm currently doing an anime challenge, which you can follow on my profile. Due to the anime challenge, whenever I finish a series, I write a review! If you want some overly positive reviews on shows and want some recommendations on what shows to watch, you can check out my reviews! They are pretty light hearted, so don't worry :3
Either way, this club is pretty chill, so nice to meet chu!

I'm a musician too! Welcome to the club :D

Same.
Mar 24, 2016 3:43 PM

Mar 2016
Hello New Newbies! Sorry for the late greetings!
Hi
Mar 25, 2016 6:35 AM

Mar 2016
H-HI THERE! I AAAAAM AN ONIGIRI FROM SPACE-
Oh, wait! I have to drop my act. I am the famous Nico, from the Legend of Nico! I am obsessed with all things Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem…

I'm crazy XD

Sooooo…. It's nice to meet y'all.

Mar 25, 2016 6:37 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
LegendofNico said:
H-HI THERE! I AAAAAM AN ONIGIRI FROM SPACE-
Oh, wait! I have to drop my act. I am the famous Nico, from the Legend of Nico! I am obsessed with all things Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem…

I'm crazy XD

Sooooo…. It's nice to meet y'all.

Nice to meet you too! PM me if you need something on MAL.
Mar 26, 2016 4:42 AM
Feb 2016
hi everyone, iam just checking out this club.....:D
Mar 26, 2016 4:58 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Ivisire said:

Welcome!
Mar 26, 2016 5:07 AM
Feb 2016
TheSkiesAwake said:
Ivisire said:

Welcome!

have u written an introduction somewhere?
Mar 26, 2016 5:15 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Ivisire said:
TheSkiesAwake said:

Welcome!

have u written an introduction somewhere?

I have not yet. I'm just a guy who came from Hong Kong. Who lives in Canada.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (93) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Show us your top 10 romance animes :D

docaau - Jun 4, 2020

2 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago

» hello. I was thinking of getting Higorashi When they cry.

Nebby524 - Apr 9, 2020

3 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago

» [ACTIVITY] Suggest an Anime to watch! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheSkiesAwake - Mar 1, 2016

201 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago

» Your Waifus/Husbandos from Then til Now!

ishJJx3 - May 9, 2020

1 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago

» How do you pick your anime?

Raizoven - Dec 25, 2019

45 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.