Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2013 2:52 AM
Feb 2012
Don't mind what's written below, this is just a relations list thread now. If you think something should be on the club relations list (Anime, Manga or Character), post here and give an explanation for it to be considered.

*work in progress*
Here I will add anime from the club's relations to different categories to make it easier for people to find and choose their preferred anime to watch.

Categories:

Hentai yuri

Yuri

Shoujo Ai

Borderline AKA Yuri goggles needed
JuffeOct 28, 2015 6:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 22, 2013 10:12 AM
Jul 2012
im going to create a list of animes that have an aspect of yuri (just so i dont forget their names, and i will update wen i find others or have time

Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! - 1 single yuri char for 2 eps/ 12 eps
30-sai no hoken taiiku - has implied yuri
Akikan - real yuri char + kisses between girls (not a spoiler)
Azumanga Daioh - female only cast no real yuri but hey
Green Green Erolutions - sexy yuri kiss in a hot tub (hentai ova for series green green which is really ecchi)
haiyore nyaruko-san - hardcore yuri girl (parody series)
ikki tousen - implied yuri (heavy ecchi series)
kill me baby - female only cast (non yuri)
Kiss X sis - heavy ecchi anime has a yuri scene
Kodomo no Jikan - loli yuri char (if memory serves)
Koihime Musou - female only cast Lots of yuri comedy moments
K-ON - female only cast (and every1 thinks there is somthing going on between Miu and Ritsu)
Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama (He is My Master) - heavy yuri char
Loveless - yaoi series with a yuri couple
Lucky Star - female only cast
Medaka_Box - yuri kiss
Mitsudomoe - loli yuri char (if memory serves)
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - bisexual char, many yuri remarks
otome wa boku ni koishiteru - all female cast, trap main char (gender bender)
Queens blade - all female cast boarderline hentai
Seikon no Qwaser - heavy yuri loli char (anime about breast milk) yuri dominatrix
Senran Kagura - implied yuri
Sensei No Ojikan - yuri char
ShinSekai Yori - yuri couple
They Are My Noble Masters - implied yuri (if memory serves there are yuriish moments)
Toaru Majutsu no Index - yuri char
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - same yuri char as INDEX
To Luv Ru - yuri boob groping, kinda a yuri char but not really
Yuri Seijin Naoko-san - alien from planet yuri
Zero no Tsukaima - there was a yuri episode with lots of yuri kissing, but only that episode out of 4 series had yuri

Hidamari Sketch - female only cast with a yuri char
Shinryaku! Ika Musume - single yuri char
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - siscon yuri

Moretsu Pirates - yuri couple
stainless night - hentai/adult yuri couple (i have only seen ep2 that contained futa sex but it is close enough)
Jormungand - yuri char, not yet revealed if there is a real relationship
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - yuri char, yuri couple
mirai nikki - 1 yuri char

feel free to add more with explanations (similar to how i have done it or better)
MrScwigglesJun 29, 2013 6:54 AM
May 23, 2013 3:58 AM

Jan 2013
The K-On! manga has some girl on girl moments (the most serious are some boob grabbing), it has Mugi vision and Mugi is obviously a lesbian:

It could probably fit as manga relation, but it's much less obvious for the anime, so that not necessarily. That's all I've got to add right now.
May 23, 2013 4:32 AM

May 2013
What do you think about Hidamari Sketch? Um...Borderline or Shoujo Ai? Although very tame, I think, obviously Shojo Ai.
What do you think?
May 23, 2013 4:33 AM
Feb 2012
hmm....It kinda is. I am still testing and experiment the list.
May 23, 2013 4:35 AM
Jul 2018
Aclos said:
Mugi is obviously a lesbian

I haven't gotten around to finishing K-On so I'm not sure but I thought her deal was she was into girl on girl but not explicitly into girls herself. I might be cutting hairs too thinly on this one but I made a post in the discussion about this kind of thing I'd like some feedback on how it should be handled, regardless of Mugi specifically.
May 23, 2013 4:40 AM
Jul 2012
G-taste yuri lesbians
May 23, 2013 4:51 AM

Jan 2013
Mugi is obviously a lesbian

I haven't gotten around to finishing K-On so I'm not sure but I thought her deal was she was into girl on girl but not explicitly into girls herself. I might be cutting hairs too thinly on this one but I made a post in the discussion about this kind of thing I'd like some feedback on how it should be handled, regardless of Mugi specifically.

Maybe I'm exaggerating because I like her so much, but I'm fairly sure she's at least bi. I mean she's really into yuri. And yes, I forgot to add to my comment that I still don't consider it yuri/shoujo ai, I'll write a more detailed post about how I think these kind of things should be handled in the other thread.

And you are watching the anime right now if your profile is correct, I was mostly referring to the manga. My memories are already a bit hazy about the anime, but if I recall correctly they didn't adapt that much of Mugi's yuri fantasies and similar things, just to a minimal extent.
AipomJun 29, 2017 9:53 PM
May 23, 2013 6:00 AM
Jul 2012
GoldenBRS said:
G-taste yuri lesbians

this is already in the club list and i think you ment yuri hentai

Aclos said:
The K-On! manga has some girl on girl moments (the most serious are some boob grabbing), it has Mugi vision and Mugi is obviously a lesbian:

It could probably fit as manga relation, but it's much less obvious for the anime, so that not necessarily. That's all I've got to add right now.

as i have only watched the anime, i can only comment on the anime of it, i assume mugi is bi or straight, on the premis that she loves love, so she is into everything. in regards to the series because it is a female only cast they don't have romance questions or any comments on weather they are not all yuri.(just my thoughts)

Sora_92 said:
What do you think about Hidamari Sketch? Um...Borderline or Shoujo Ai? Although very tame, I think, obviously Shojo Ai.
What do you think?

i have not watch it yet and so i will start now, needed something to watch 2 night
MrScwigglesMay 23, 2013 6:14 AM
May 23, 2013 6:22 AM

Jan 2013
MrScwiggles said:
as i have only watched the anime, i can only comment on the anime of it, i assume mugi is bi or straight, on the premis that she loves love, so she is into everything. in regards to the series because it is a female only cast they don't have romance questions or any comments on weather they are not all yuri.(just my thoughts)

See my above answer. But yeah, she's probably bi. But they talk about boyfriends more than once (at least in the manga, but I can remember one occasion in the anime too), so they are definitely not all yuri. But anyway, we shouldn't really derail this thread with Mugi.
May 23, 2013 6:39 AM
Jul 2012
MUGI FTW, and i did read it. but i said on the main page to inclued female only cast animes
May 23, 2013 9:44 AM

May 2013
What do you think about Shinryaku! Ika Musume?
Obviously NOT Yuri, but it has one character, - for comedy reasons -
, who is infatuated with the main character - but it's one sided love, since Ika don't likes her
May 24, 2013 11:08 PM
Jul 2012
Seikon no Qwaser borderline yuri.
May 24, 2013 11:59 PM
Jul 2012
GoldenBRS said:
Seikon no Qwaser borderline yuri.

yip already got it on my list
Seikon no Qwaser - heavy yuri loli char (anime about breast milk) yuri dominatrix
May 29, 2013 11:10 AM

May 2013
What do you think about Suzunari! ?
It's a manga Ok, not an anime. I just read it, it's Shoujo ai... um, but from the first chapters, you might say, the love in it is one sided, but Kaede is just a Tsunedere, so she's not honest with her feelings toward Suzu. But it will change... but I don't want to spoil anything. Also the manga is very funny too, since it's a comedy. Also, the last some chapters... they're... Huh!
So anybody read it? What do you think?
May 30, 2013 3:45 PM

May 2013
And Echo-pun?
Um...is that, you call borderline? There is not even a kiss in it, ... but ... I think you can feel there is something more between the girls in the club... um, plus, it seems that it's more like a harem of Eiko . Haruka ... childhood friend...hm...dandere maybe? Shiori ... kuudere, I think, and Mizuki ... loli...who is totally in love with Eiko. (What -dere is that?)
Ok, it's more like a comedy, but still... I think it's shoujo ai... maybe just borderline, but still... um, maybe my Yuri googles are extremly strong...*wha-ha-ha*
But...well? What do you think?
May 30, 2013 7:07 PM
Jul 2012
the list I am making is anime only, mainly because there is so much more manga then anime and my brain would hurt trying to compile a list of them all
May 31, 2013 3:24 AM

May 2013
Hai! You're right, there are realy many manga....
I, just tought, since the club has manga relation list too... oh, but its "anime relation explanation list" ... Gomen Nasai!
I'll not post more manga here, but still I think these are good ones (and shoujo ai-s).
So anime only... Understand!
Gomen Nasai again!
May 31, 2013 6:17 AM
Jul 2012
no worries
Jun 9, 2013 3:28 PM
Jul 2012
Lesbian Byoutou Straight up yuri, with some toys.
Jun 9, 2013 7:54 PM
Jul 2012
im assuming that i should not be adding hentai to my list and i have seen it and do know that it is a yuri but there was no "real" hentai on the main page so i wont be adding it here, we can make another category but i doubt it
Jun 12, 2013 2:27 AM

Aug 2011
Moretsu Pirates - yuri couple complete with kidnapping/rescue mission! in space!!
Jun 12, 2013 2:44 AM
Jul 2018
coneecheewa said:
Moretsu Pirates - yuri couple complete with kidnapping/rescue mission! in space!!

I think that show fits in the Borderline well. There's a handful of Yuri Goggle moments and one confirmed couple. And even though that part of the show is only part of one arc, it is completely unambiguous. Would equally say the show isn't Yuri while also saying Yuri fans should like the show (and more people just need to be watching it, because its one of my favorites).
Jun 12, 2013 3:51 AM

Aug 2011

I think that show fits in the Borderline well. There's a handful of Yuri Goggle moments and one confirmed couple. And even though that part of the show is only part of one arc, it is completely unambiguous. Would equally say the show isn't Yuri while also saying Yuri fans should like the show (and more people just need to be watching it, because its one of my favorites).

agreed, but
it's one of my favorite shows, too. :) and not just because
space pirates kick ass.
coneecheewaJun 29, 2017 9:52 PM
Jun 12, 2013 6:29 AM
Jul 2012
i think it qualifies i mean i have a yaoi anime on my list that has a yuri couple in 2-3 eps
Jun 12, 2013 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
coneecheewa or any else that has the power, if you get a chance could you edit a spoiler tag over that? It's a bit of a surprise reveal when it happens. Much appreciated.

Oh but yes, it was a great moment. I wasn't even in it for anything like that and was enjoying the show just fine. That was just a big bonus to top it off.
removed-userJun 13, 2013 3:34 AM
Jun 14, 2013 3:21 PM
Nov 2012
strawberry panic?
Jun 15, 2013 10:58 AM
Jul 2012
nooblike said:
strawberry panic?

it is already on the main site as a full on yuri

no need for me to add it to my list, and any1 who cant guess that its a yuri after reading up on it is well... a moron plain and simple
Jun 24, 2013 10:43 PM
Jul 2012
The Akia zero series. Well it ain't fully yuri, or shoujo-ai, but I somewhat saw a character interest some girls. It is at the 2nd show.
Jun 24, 2013 11:20 PM
Jul 2012
GoldenBRS said:
The Akia zero series. Well it ain't fully yuri, or shoujo-ai, but I somewhat saw a character interest some girls. It is at the 2nd show.

plz explain what you mean so i can decide to add it to my list or not
Jun 24, 2013 11:34 PM
Jul 2012
MrScwiggles said:
GoldenBRS said:

plz explain what you mean so i can decide to add it to my list or not

I think mostly the 2nd season of Akia has some of it. I also think there were two characters are hideable,but noticable. One is Karen. I guess she sorta likes girls by what I see. By the way she keep looking at panties in the first episode, Second is maybe Eri. Latley I keep hearing these quotes by two seasons that she thinks girls are cute. If people who seen this show correct me if I messed up on something.
Jun 25, 2013 12:50 AM
Jul 2012
ill take a look some time if no1 else mentions it
Jul 2, 2013 4:39 PM

May 2013
According to it's synopsis, Tamako Market has one shoujo ai character as well; Midori Tokiwa. You don't need very strong glasses for it, since it said in the synopsis too, but
She's not a very well developed character though.
Jul 19, 2014 12:27 PM

Jul 2011
I see Koihime Musou on this list but not on the anime relations, I think it should be added.
Jul 19, 2014 8:42 PM
Jul 2012
MoonxArtemis said:
I see Koihime Musou on this list but not on the anime relations, I think it should be added.

the show is based off a VN where they made the MC female whereas the MC in the VN is male the yuri was rather minor tbh, to some point my goggles where on full for the show and i couldnt really pick much up from it
Jul 20, 2014 4:37 AM

Mar 2010
Anime that could be possibly added to the list:
Hanayamata
Sabagebu!

Yay or nay?
Jul 20, 2014 4:45 AM

Mar 2014
I'll hold off on Hanayamata till we see a one-sided crush of some kind. Hopefully it does appear within the show.

For now I'll vote
- Nay
Jul 20, 2014 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
Yay on both. Locodol too.
Jul 20, 2014 8:58 AM

Apr 2013
"Stainless Night" should be on the relations list. Why?

a.) it is classified on MAL as Yuri;
b.) it "IS" Yuri.

I have spoken!
Jul 20, 2014 9:19 AM
Jul 2012
agreed
Jul 20, 2014 11:32 AM

Mar 2010
Added. Good to know what I should watch in case of... research... about yuri.
Jul 20, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
HikaruIzumi said:
Added. Good to know what I should watch in case of... research... about yuri.

I feel like I should warn you, you might find something in your research you won't necessarily like.
Jul 20, 2014 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
Oh yeah, I think I know what you're referring to. I never knew how to handle that one. But no one ever brought it up so I forgot.
Jul 20, 2014 12:18 PM

Mar 2010
You tell me that now? >_>
Jul 20, 2014 12:19 PM
Jul 2012
i can explain in detail what stainless night is about, i should be added based on the coupling of the series but it is a hentai
Jul 20, 2014 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
There's actually a few stories like that. I never new how to handle Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl either for similar reasons.
Jul 20, 2014 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
Well, as long as they are both GIRLS regardless of having "adjustable functions", I think it should be on the list. However, crossdressing or genderbending shouldn't count because the person in question is actually a guy but for whatever reason looks like a girl.
Jul 20, 2014 12:28 PM

Jan 2013
I'm no expert on hentai, but this is probably one of the mildest cases. From what I remember nothing explicit is shown from those parts, so you could pretend they are just using toys. Just wanted to warn you because to say the least, I was a bit surprised when I watched it.
Jul 20, 2014 12:37 PM

Mar 2010
Thanks for the heads up. Information like that is useful for more reasons. Like my brain not getting a blue screen of doom.
Jul 20, 2014 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
In Kashimashi, a boy is turned into a girl. But my understanding is, this happens at the very beginning and the entire sequence has nearly 0 consequence over the story. As in, nothing of significance would change if it had just out with him being a girl (which makes it a special kind of annoying, if accurate).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Happy Sugar Life discussion

Lilac_warrior - Mar 22, 2018

12 by LalaYuriLove »»
Apr 19, 2023 2:41 AM

» Best yuri couple of all time???

Lilac_warrior - Mar 24, 2018

22 by TanyaTheEvill »»
Feb 10, 2022 9:07 AM

» Deleting my account.

removed-user - Nov 14, 2021

1 by Sabishii-Luisana »»
Nov 14, 2021 3:47 PM

Sticky: » Introduce Yourself ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SuiNoByakko - Jul 17, 2014

523 by kenchin01 »»
Sep 14, 2021 1:46 AM

» Yuru Yuri ~ Holiday

EmceePinks - Oct 30, 2018

0 by EmceePinks »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.