Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 6, 2011 10:22 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit I though about Mahiru and I feared a lot about her, I never though I would have such a gruesome discovery about her in this episode. In fact she almost got killed by Aki in the following,

one more mm and it would be slice and dice to a very nice body of Mahiru.

On the other hand I do feel sorry for her in the following,

that thing was just sick to rape her mind like that. Of all things it made her pee herself, of which I wish to not see so much of.

With few episodes left the intensity surely was felt. Once again amazing directing. More later but watch out for Mahiru as of this episode. She is crazy!

BTW Stiched Images done in the spoiler
and let me tell you that Mahiru is hot in both first ones. Really hot!
Yumekichi11Sep 7, 2011 1:57 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 6, 2011 10:25 AM

Dec 2010
Awww yeah, crazy chick.

Her Kakashi's tune is kinda weird.

I laughed when she smacked Utao. Oh boy can't get enough of that loli abuse.

Holy hell her Kakashi is broken.

Oh, we get a flashback of Aki, Kyouhei, and the chick as kids. Looks like they faced the big bad before.

Guess it's finally getting serious
Sep 6, 2011 10:28 AM

Oct 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Oh, we get a flashback of Aki, Kyouhei, and the chick as kids. Looks like they faced the big bad before.
Yeah that was the major revealing since it told us she was there when that powerful shit want nuts. Perhaps that scarred her mentally apart from all the other shit she went through most likely.

Sep 6, 2011 11:19 AM

Nov 2010
So it was probably Amaterasu - the one that gramps hid away. As it stands since episode 5-6, I still believe ultimatively Kyohei with take him over to some sort of end.
This show deserves to be ranked bit higher esp having best op and ed songs this season.
Sep 6, 2011 11:28 AM

Apr 2011
This episode feels bit disappointing... all the build-up for this major event, wasted...

The twins are semi on good terms, which I didn't like it, because its to drastically quick..

Still waiting for Utao yandere mode, killing everyone ahaha :) MOre Utao!
vansonbeeSep 6, 2011 11:32 AM
Sep 6, 2011 11:38 AM
Apr 2011
More flashbacks.
Sep 6, 2011 11:39 AM

Oct 2010
Made this really quickly,

so what do you think of Magatsuhi? I say it's hooks it shows are the most dangerous due to the barrier it produces. His hand that looks like a scorpion tail comes after you get immobilized.
Yumekichi11Sep 6, 2011 11:43 AM

Sep 6, 2011 11:42 AM

Dec 2010
The draw of it is EASILY its special ability to render any Kakashi caught within its range immobile.
Sep 6, 2011 11:44 AM

Oct 2010
notsureifsrs said:
The draw of it is EASILY its special ability to render any Kakashi caught within its range immobile.
Hence why that is the most dangerous. Its attacks I believe are electrical based. Or there may be more to them? This new kakashi should definitely be checked out. It's the most interesting stuff right now.

Sep 6, 2011 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
I don't really care about this show, but that flashback was fucking awesome.
I loved the tension.
Sep 6, 2011 11:46 AM

Dec 2010
It seems more "psychic" than anything. Kirio's Kakashi uses electricity.
Sep 6, 2011 11:56 AM

Feb 2010
Definitely best episode so far. Also Mahiru now is my favourite character in this series.
Sep 6, 2011 11:59 AM

Oct 2010
Ok... this aweosme.
They show how good Kyouhei was with his kakashi
Bern said:
Definitely best episode so far. Also Mahiru now is my favourite character in this series.

I always had a weak spot for yandere ~.~
huh?
Sep 6, 2011 12:05 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah she is such a yandere girl that's are confirmed in this episode, but the Hyuuga clan is not a nice clan since the head of Hyuuga is such a crazy old man.
Everyone would be afraid or even get crazy in just being a Hyuuga.

Just look at Mahiru I think she also went broken when that evil Kakashi eat her mind so as the rest.

Kuga and Hyuuga have been fighting for like forever, wonder where is the main plot?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 6, 2011 12:23 PM
Nov 2010
I am loving this crazy girl :D

i was really surprised to see that we had flashback with Mihiru, Kohei and Aki, i was even more surprised that they all fought that evil kakashi years ago.

Yumekichi11 said:
notsureifsrs said:
Yeah that was the major revealing since it told us she was there when that powerful shit want nuts. Perhaps that scarred her mentally apart from all the other shit she went through most likely.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's scarred mentally considering that thing eats minds.

Remember kids, never link your mind with something that eats minds.
sakaSep 14, 2011 12:23 AM
Sep 6, 2011 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
Ah, this was def one of the best episodes so far~! I really loved the flashback.

Kyohei and Aki's relationship is one of the best parts of the anime for me. :)
Sep 6, 2011 12:59 PM

May 2007
Hope they wont do an anime original ending since at the pace they are going now they wont even reach volume 8 and 9 of the manga which are damn epic. Do want second season :D
Sep 6, 2011 1:06 PM

Aug 2010
Mahiru is awesome, apart from being a little unstable lol
Sep 6, 2011 1:08 PM

Oct 2010
Blackbird said:
Just look at Mahiru I think she also went broken when that evil Kakashi eat her mind so as the rest.
She more than broke in the spoiler
girl peed herself big time. That must have been a big embarrassment that most likely led to her break down on top of mentally being abused by that monster.
Z-flame said:
Yumekichi11 said:
notsureifsrs said:

Wouldn't be surprised if she's scarred mentally considering that thing eats minds.

Yeah totally but it was more the pee depiction. Somehow I feel it was not cool to see a loli pee but then again I have a feeling the director wanted to show the extremes of fear and peeing yourself no matter what age is a very clear depiction of that.

Sep 6, 2011 1:14 PM

Dec 2010
Kyohei has a fine, fine harem. Utao's reaction was cute as always towards Mihiru grabbing Kyohei. It was hilarious when that chick who lacks excitement went after Mihiru and was tasered as a result lol.

Cool flashback episode. What I loved about it was it conveyed the fear from the characters really well.

So now it we got 3 factions, Kuga, Hyuuga, and that dude (government personnel? I wasn't paying attention). Predicting Kuga and Hyuuga unites against the greater evil lol....
Sep 6, 2011 1:19 PM
Nov 2009
This is a good show when loli and boobs have minimal screentime.

It's too bad that only happens once every 3 episodes or so.
Sep 6, 2011 1:24 PM

Sep 2011
That Mahiru is so amazing, but a bit crazy o_o. She gets mad too quickly, has an obsession with Kyohei? It seems so..
So, she peed herself or just sweating? Eh, i understand, guess.. she was young.
Sep 6, 2011 1:38 PM

Dec 2010
I love Utao trying to be a big sister..
Sep 6, 2011 1:43 PM
Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Blackbird said:
girl peed herself big time. That must have been a big embarrassment that most likely led to her break down on top of mentally being abused by that monster.
Z-flame said:
Yumekichi11 said:
notsureifsrs said:

Yeah totally but it was more the pee depiction. Somehow I feel it was not cool to see a loli pee but then again I have a feeling the director wanted to show the extremes of fear and peeing yourself no matter what age is a very clear depiction of that.

Wait, so she was in fact peeing, when i first saw it though she peed herself but then though that maybe she was just sweating a lot
Z-flameSep 6, 2011 1:48 PM
Sep 6, 2011 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
Z-flame said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Blackbird said:
Z-flame said:
Yumekichi11 said:
notsureifsrs said:

Wait, so she was in fact peeing, when i first saw it though she peed herself but then though that maybe she was just sweating a lot
If you look at the pic in the spoiler, the liquid looks to me like pee. It's yellowish.

I also reminded myself of this:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/838/Shadow_Star_Narutaru
there as also a part where the girl peed herself before dying by another user. The act was far better in the manga but it was still gruesome as pee went by came the gore except in this one it was not like that. That being said it reminded of what I saw this episode.

Still don't get why no one from that series was involved in this series. Could have been better with them.

No, I know some people miss out some details myself included but I try to spot them still. Just saying.
taro_sado said:
Cool flashback episode. What I loved about it was it conveyed the fear from the characters really well.
Indeed but I find it also equal of the SFX and visuals during that part. It seemed it did not lack much therefore budget going most of it on that. They should improve Mahiru's looks and expressions better in the BDs despite them being good, I noticed some inconsistencies here and there.

Sep 6, 2011 2:30 PM
Aug 2011
I thought the flashback was awesome - Another view of Kukuri's kick ass left hand.
Sep 6, 2011 2:43 PM
Dec 2007
One of the very best flashbacks I've seen lately. Everything falls in place now including this new Mahiru character which improves the story a lot. Great episode (one of the best so far) but I'm betting on an open ending now and possibly a second season seeing there are only 3 eps remaining.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 6, 2011 2:53 PM

Feb 2010
I finally got round to watching the second half of the show after my damn internet cut of half way through. Had to wait for hours.

Awesome episode! I don't think a flashback has ever been so good; they showed the tension really well. That kakashi just refused to go down completely and I liked the noise it made, it made it seem more threatening. Can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 6, 2011 2:55 PM
Sep 2009
If only the entire show was as good as that flashback... Oh, and Mihiru is by far the most interesting character of the show; wish they had introduced her earlier.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Sep 6, 2011 3:00 PM
May 2011
To much trauma. No wonder they are all so unstable.
Sep 6, 2011 3:36 PM

Aug 2010
sutoikku said:
To much trauma. No wonder they are all so unstable.

I so agree on that. Shit can happen when you're a kid :/
Sep 6, 2011 4:16 PM

Feb 2011
Holyyyy, Kukuri's left hand is so OP.

The flashback scene was amazing. I'm actually interested in the next episode.

Kyohei really lost it and Mahiru and Aki are obsessed with him for that. It must've been epic.
Sep 6, 2011 4:19 PM

Oct 2010
Mahiru's kakashi sounds like an electric guitar with vocoder. ><;;

Glad this flashback explains things, makes Kyohei just a little bit more interesting. So all 3 of them are broke, but Kyohei is the only who seems to be coping. I'm betting when he breaks he he outclasses Aki and Mahiru in pure homicidal craziness.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Sep 6, 2011 4:20 PM

Dec 2010
RobUsaB said:
Mahiru's kakashi sounds like an electric guitar with vocoder. ><;;
That's why it kicks ass. Amazing Yandere with amazing Kakashi?

Sign me up.
Sep 6, 2011 4:25 PM

Jul 2010
Everytime I see Koushirou, I always have Masa-san from Seto no Hanayome in the back of my mind. That comparison will never leave me! Anyways, Mahiru is a great addition to the anime and Hanazawa, Kana does her voice quite well.
Sep 6, 2011 5:05 PM

Jun 2011
Mahiru's Kakashi's tune sounds like something being strangled to death. Oo;
Oh damn, she's insane, although I liked it when she smacked Utao, lol.
Sep 6, 2011 5:12 PM

Oct 2010
Sanguis said:
Mahiru's Kakashi's tune sounds like something being strangled to death. Oo;
Yeah it does and TBH I don't like her song at all. She also does strangle and strangely enough was first strangled by Aki as a kid so coincidences?

Sep 6, 2011 5:27 PM

Aug 2010
well the fnal piece for the connection of aki being so obsessed with kyohei appears
lol mahiru + tazers makes for quite the yandere combo
utao ate 6 bowls, thats amazing O_O; i wonder what mahiru did to kirio to make him shudder in fear lawl
kyohei had a really freaky expression when they were about to enter the face, that makes me wonder what kind of expression he has when he opened kukuri's left arm and stood by the fire; i also applaud kyohei's determination to save both mahiru and aki in that amazingly scary situation o_o;
Sep 6, 2011 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
Elite60 said:
Everytime I see Koushirou, I always have Masa-san from Seto no Hanayome in the back of my mind.

the hard deep voice. Its Masa-san clone XD (also the fact that they´re both tanned and wear sun glasses, but at least Koushirou doesnt have Masa´s hair, looool).

anyway, about this ep:

Mahiru is a yandere...not sure what i think about her. Also, i think its stupid to introduce a new character in the final episodes. she wont be developed.
anyway, loved the flashback. finally we can see Kyohei was Aki´s best friend 8 years ago, but it seems that after that incident the two split up.
And Kyohei must be really powerful. Aki´s theory is right. Again...i doubt we will ever see Kyohei being that powerful again in the anime. i was glad to see that there was a time when Kyohei actually did something more than sit and watch like he does now.
Mahiru is mistreating Aki...i dont like it! only Kuuko can do that XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 6, 2011 5:44 PM

Oct 2010
Awesome episode. I love everything about this show
Sep 6, 2011 6:17 PM
Jun 2009
my laughter made my roommate jump at the end of this ep it was quite freaky like a cross between a witch and achimp getting raped >.>
Sep 6, 2011 6:33 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN FUCKING DYING TO SEE.
You know, I actually kind of like Mahiru. Kana did a good job.
Sep 6, 2011 6:50 PM
May 2011
Bern said:

Agreed on both the things you said, and Also the best flashback I've ever seen EVER**

One more thing:
Mahiru mad equals KanaHana mad which ultimately leads to wow *-*
RyuKirinSep 6, 2011 7:28 PM
ban1o.jpg
Sep 6, 2011 7:42 PM

May 2009
After that experience, I can see how these kids turned out so messed up. Crazy shit.
Sep 6, 2011 9:09 PM

Apr 2007
I knew I wouldn't like Mahiru :/ Well at least she has a great voice.

And that flashback was intense~
Sep 6, 2011 9:12 PM

May 2011
Geez, no wonder they all are as they are. Now everyone has mental issues.

Still kinda confused about that creature thing and what all went down, but whatev.
Sep 6, 2011 9:26 PM

May 2011
ArcticMech said:
After that experience, I can see how these kids turned out so messed up. Crazy shit.

Yeah, seriously between the monster mind eating kakashi and the whole sensei murder. You understand how fucked up Aki was by it all. You also start to understand Kyohei's mental instability from these traumas as well.

Miharu completely lost her marbles when she pissed herself while getting mind raped by that kakashi.

She definitely has a big savior complex thing going for Kyohei. Though, she is quite the stuck up princess brat.

It's nice to see that none of the characters are anywhere near perfect. It sure makes things interesting.
CirrisSep 6, 2011 9:31 PM
Sep 6, 2011 9:41 PM

Mar 2008
Bern said:

I couldn't agree more. Too bad I know Mahiru will never be with her beloved Kyouhei-sama. ;_;

Sep 6, 2011 10:07 PM

Feb 2010
pretty good episode Oo , the adition of mahiru was pretty good.

Also the reason why she likes kyohei its ok , its not random.
Sep 6, 2011 10:18 PM

Jun 2011
Bern said:

This and i guess Kukuri's left hand reflected the evil kakashi's beam after Kyouhei's sanity broke?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 5, 2011

179 by Ishiryoku »»
May 14, 2:04 AM

» Still waiting for S2...

kari-ya - Sep 7, 2021

4 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xoraan14 - Sep 27, 2011

156 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Sep 20, 2011

83 by Dekom »»
Nov 8, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 13, 2011

81 by Dekom »»
Nov 7, 2023 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.