New
Mar 27, 11:28 PM
Mar 2022
I would talk about anything or playing with her
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 28, 11:36 AM
Mar 2024
If I meet with Frozen Bond Emilia, I might have hugged her as soon as I meet her and might cry so much that I could not talk a little bit.
Apr 4, 9:50 PM

Apr 2023
I would like to become her best friend.
But why you want her to be existed in real life?
Apr 4, 11:25 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
Well it was just interesting question, because some people would
Apr 4, 11:38 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
Also it's crazy but it owuld be interesting
Apr 5, 6:10 AM

Feb 2021
@Nagi_Aoe
How you want to hug her? 😀
Like this? 😶
Apr 5, 12:01 PM

Apr 2023
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
Interesting haa! Oh yeah it's truly interesting. But it's more interesting to know that you want to get her in real life. Emilia's real life existence is possible, I mean she already exists in real life. You can find countless of people who have many similarities with Emilia's character, because Nagatsuki created Emilia as a true kind & pure human being, an ideal person. I know this persons are rare exists but this world is still beautiful because of them.
So Emilia exists, she is exist, it's hard for us to find this persons but not impossible.
Apr 5, 12:05 PM

Apr 2023
By the way @Code16Soul, are you excited for season 3?
Apr 5, 12:28 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
By the way @Code16Soul, are you excited for season 3?
@Emiria-tan-EMT- Yeah i excited, but i hated emilia's breasts, censorship of emilia and capella
Apr 5, 12:31 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
Interesting haa! Oh yeah it's truly interesting. But it's more interesting to know that you want to get her in real life. Emilia's real life existence is possible, I mean she already exists in real life. You can find countless of people who have many similarities with Emilia's character, because Nagatsuki created Emilia as a true kind & pure human being, an ideal person. I know this persons are rare exists but this world is still beautiful because of them.
So Emilia exists, she is exist, it's hard for us to find this persons but not impossible.
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
I don't think so. Anime despite taking personalities can exaggarate personality, and create a new type os person.
Also there is a person who said that re:zero girls are behaving like a fake schoolgirls, and it doesn't exist
Apr 6, 3:52 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Code16Soul
@Emiria-tan-EMT- Yeah i excited, but i hated emilia's breasts, censorship of emilia and capella
@Code16Soul I guess it's because of the new character designer. I also didn't like the design of Subaru's face in the trailer. But sadly we have nothing to do about it now. We have to accept it.
Apr 6, 3:53 AM

Apr 2023
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
I don't think so. Anime despite taking personalities can exaggarate personality, and create a new type os person.
Also there is a person who said that re:zero girls are behaving like a fake schoolgirls, and it doesn't exist
@Code16Soul I guess you still don't understand her character well. She is truly a realistic and relatable character (one of the best written character in anime history). when you will understand it ha?
Emilia's character have so many qualities and experiences that makes her exist in real life. Many people relate to her on a personal level.

Let explain it in short:
Emilia grapples with her identity as a half-elf, facing discrimination and prejudice due to her appearance and lineage. Many people can relate to struggles with identity, whether it's related to ethnicity, culture, gender identity, or other aspects that shape one's sense of self. Emilia's journey to accept herself and find her place in the world resonates with individuals navigating similar identity challenges.
Throughout the series, Emilia confronts biases and stereotypes directed at her because of her mixed heritage. This mirrors real-world experiences of individuals who face discrimination based on race, ethnicity, or other characteristics. Emilia's resilience in the face of prejudice inspires so many people who may have encountered similar challenges in their lives.
Her experiences a range of emotions, from joy and love to sadness and fear. Her vulnerability and emotional struggles make her a relatable character for people who have experienced complex feelings or dealt with emotional turmoil. Many fans empathize with Emilia's emotional journey, seeing reflections of their own emotional experiences in her character. I'm one of them.
Her desire for acceptance and belonging is a universal theme that resonates with many individuals. Whether it's seeking approval from others, yearning for a sense of belonging, or striving to be understood, Emilia's quest for acceptance reflects common human desires for connection and validation.
Emilia's idealistic vision of a world where everyone is treated equally and with kindness resonates with the human desire for a better society. Many individuals share similar values of empathy, compassion, and justice, driving them to work towards positive change.
Throughout the series, Emilia undergoes personal growth and self-discovery, learning from her experiences and evolving as a character. This theme of growth and resilience is relatable to people who have faced challenges, setbacks, or moments of self-reflection in their own lives. Emilia's journey encourages us to embrace change, learn from hardships, and continue growing as individuals.

At last I say, Emilia's character offers a mirror through which viewers can see aspects of their own struggles, emotions, and journeys, fostering a deeper connection and relatability with her character. And that's why She is the Best written character of this series. Subaru is also a greatly written character like Emilia but not as much realistic as her.
Sorry my boy {-_-}

What do you think about Emilia now? Is she still unrealistic for you?

Emiria-tan-EMT-Apr 6, 3:59 AM
Apr 6, 11:19 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-
@Code16Soul I guess you still don't understand her character well. She is truly a realistic and relatable character (one of the best written character in anime history). when you will understand it ha?
Emilia's character have so many qualities and experiences that makes her exist in real life. Many people relate to her on a personal level.

Let explain it in short:
Emilia grapples with her identity as a half-elf, facing discrimination and prejudice due to her appearance and lineage. Many people can relate to struggles with identity, whether it's related to ethnicity, culture, gender identity, or other aspects that shape one's sense of self. Emilia's journey to accept herself and find her place in the world resonates with individuals navigating similar identity challenges.
Throughout the series, Emilia confronts biases and stereotypes directed at her because of her mixed heritage. This mirrors real-world experiences of individuals who face discrimination based on race, ethnicity, or other characteristics. Emilia's resilience in the face of prejudice inspires so many people who may have encountered similar challenges in their lives.
Her experiences a range of emotions, from joy and love to sadness and fear. Her vulnerability and emotional struggles make her a relatable character for people who have experienced complex feelings or dealt with emotional turmoil. Many fans empathize with Emilia's emotional journey, seeing reflections of their own emotional experiences in her character. I'm one of them.
Her desire for acceptance and belonging is a universal theme that resonates with many individuals. Whether it's seeking approval from others, yearning for a sense of belonging, or striving to be understood, Emilia's quest for acceptance reflects common human desires for connection and validation.
Emilia's idealistic vision of a world where everyone is treated equally and with kindness resonates with the human desire for a better society. Many individuals share similar values of empathy, compassion, and justice, driving them to work towards positive change.
Throughout the series, Emilia undergoes personal growth and self-discovery, learning from her experiences and evolving as a character. This theme of growth and resilience is relatable to people who have faced challenges, setbacks, or moments of self-reflection in their own lives. Emilia's journey encourages us to embrace change, learn from hardships, and continue growing as individuals.

At last I say, Emilia's character offers a mirror through which viewers can see aspects of their own struggles, emotions, and journeys, fostering a deeper connection and relatability with her character. And that's why She is the Best written character of this series. Subaru is also a greatly written character like Emilia but not as much realistic as her.
Sorry my boy {-_-}

@Emiria-tan-EMT- well it's kinda hard to say. Of course i don't agree about discrimination. But generally I agree.
Well i think onlyh problem is slow development
Apr 6, 11:26 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Code16Soul
@Emiria-tan-EMT- well it's kinda hard to say. Of course i don't agree about discrimination. But generally I agree.
@Code16Soul No, only problem is our point of view.
Apr 6, 11:47 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Code16Soul
Code16Soul said:
Of course i don't agree about discrimination. But generally I agree.
May be you never seen or experienced "struggle with identity" in your life, that's why you said this. But in reality it's a torture of this cruel society. Emilia faced it and some person like her know it very well that how it feels.

Well just for once, please try to understand the true meaning of this scene (Hope you will understand)
Apr 6, 9:38 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
If I meet with Frozen Bond Emilia, I might have hugged her as soon as I meet her and might cry so much that I could not talk a little bit.
@Nagi_Aoe we won't let that happen because this world is so cruel for person like Emilia. Question is wrong!
Correct Question is What Do you Do if You teleported to re:zero world ?
Apr 8, 10:58 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Hououin_Kyouma32
@Nagi_Aoe we won't let that happen because this world is so cruel for person like Emilia. Question is wrong!
Correct Question is What Do you Do if You teleported to re:zero world ?
@Hououin_Kyouma32 If I Summoned to re:zero world then I will like to get RDB as my main power. Or if I never get the one then I will like to Meet with my Knight Reinhard and have a romantic chat with him all the day.. hihi^^
Apr 8, 11:04 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 If I Summoned to re:zero world then I will like to get RDB as my main power. Or if I never get the one then I will like to Meet with my Knight Reinhard and have a romantic chat with him all the day.. hihi^^
@Nagi_Aoe seems like you like Reinhard so much.😊
Apr 8, 11:05 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@Nagi_Aoe
How you want to hug her? 😀
Like this? 😶
@Suka-7777-Suka Why you teasing me like this again? But the pic is beautiful. Emilia looks like she didn't expect the this hug from Subaru but she got, we can see her surprising face here. So cute ^•^
Apr 8, 11:08 AM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe seems like you like Reinhard so much.😊
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Obviously I like him! He is a Hero and I like honest, caring, pure hearted, strong Heros.
Apr 8, 11:15 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Obviously I like him! He is a Hero and I like honest, caring, pure hearted, strong Heros.
@Nagi_Aoe can I ask you something?
How is HxH ? It is good or kind of boring I want to see but I don't have time to experiment with my time ! You seen quite intense jumping immediately Over 100 episode anime great courage!
Apr 8, 11:28 AM
Mar 2024
Emiria-tan-EMT- said:
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-

Let explain it in short:

Sorry my boy {-_-}

@Emiria-tan-EMT- This is the most beautifully explained comment about Emilia I ever read. I really didn't know Emilia is such a great character before. You really have a very nice knowledge about her character.

However, did you know that Emilia is the author's favorite character?
Apr 8, 11:31 AM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe can I ask you something?
How is HxH ? It is good or kind of boring I want to see but I don't have time to experiment with my time ! You seen quite intense jumping immediately Over 100 episode anime great courage!
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Sorry but I haven't watched it yet so how can I say if it's good or bad?
Apr 8, 12:05 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Sorry but I haven't watched it yet so how can I say if it's good or bad?
@Nagi_Aoe but I see you completed the HxH see yourself in your account. 148/148
Episode.
Apr 8, 12:18 PM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe but I see you completed the HxH see yourself in your account. 148/148
Episode.
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Yes, that's a really good question. Actually I didn't add it here it was added here by a friend of mine who finished HxH some day before. You can see it doesn't match with my taste so why would I watch it?
Well, I am going to remove it.
Apr 8, 12:26 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Yes, that's a really good question. Actually I didn't add it here it was added here by a friend of mine who finished HxH some day before. You can see it doesn't match with my taste so why would I watch it?
Well, I am going to remove it.
@Nagi_Aoe I have to say something you say correct it doesn't suit your taste and I see reviews ot HxH it is overrated and hyped first 30 episodes are better but from that it's getting boring. So I also remove from ptw.btw i don't like shonen that much.i watch mha only 5 season then I dropped. I removed sword art online too . Feel boring with bad animation and cliche dialogue make me 🤢. Your location is bit weird.man control yourself and stay away from Anime like scum wish ok .
Apr 8, 12:34 PM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe I have to say something you say correct it doesn't suit your taste and I see reviews ot HxH it is overrated and hyped first 30 episodes are better but from that it's getting boring. So I also remove from ptw.btw i don't like shonen that much.i watch mha only 5 season then I dropped. I removed sword art online too . Feel boring with bad animation and cliche dialogue make me 🤢. Your location is bit weird.man control yourself and stay away from Anime like scum wish ok .
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Sorry but you are wrong somewhere I'm not a boy I'm a girl.
Apr 8, 12:41 PM
Mar 2024
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Yeah, I think you are absolutely right. But I also think you should come and read SAO Prograssive, it's much better than the original story.
You boys can't understand Scams wish. That's why I think it's better not to tell you about it. Ye ye ye )?
Apr 8, 12:43 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Sorry but you are wrong somewhere I'm not a boy I'm a girl.
@Nagi_Aoe I think my habit of writing man while I am writing fast is very bad.when i typing fast and no time for thinking then I write something weird.because i play gta game very much so man man ! Is a habit. at first I mistaken as you a boy and about your pp i thought that girl is your 2d crush! Sorry I am not paying attention !
Apr 8, 12:46 PM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe I think my habit of writing man while I am writing fast is very bad.when i typing fast and no time for thinking then I write something weird.because i play gta game very much so man man ! Is a habit. at first I mistaken as you a boy and about your pp i thought that girl is your 2d crush! Sorry I am not paying attention !
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Can you tell me what you mean by this PP thing! ^=°
Apr 8, 12:57 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Yeah, I think you are absolutely right. But I also think you should come and read SAO Prograssive, it's much better than the original story.
You boys can't understand Scams wish. That's why I think it's better not to tell you about it. Ye ye ye )?
@Nagi_Aoe talking about scum wish my memory is bit hazy because I watched it much before. But I remember ending both do break up to find their happiness by own and finding someone to love truly. About SAO Prograssive I will think about it btw My name is happy not boys.
Whenever I want to cry i listen orange by 7!! From your lie in April. How this jump sound
Apr 8, 12:59 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Can you tell me what you mean by this PP thing! ^=°
@Nagi_Aoe profile picture simple
Apr 8, 1:01 PM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe profile picture simple
@Hououin_Kyouma32 And now I can say thank you for explaining it to me. PP=profile photo (?
Apr 8, 1:05 PM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe talking about scum wish my memory is bit hazy because I watched it much before. But I remember ending both do break up to find their happiness by own and finding someone to love truly. About SAO Prograssive I will think about it btw My name is happy not boys.
Whenever I want to cry i listen orange by 7!! From your lie in April. How this jump sound
@Hououin_Kyouma32
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
How this jump sound
I don't understand why suddenly you are talking about jump what is the reason to talk about jumping here. It's really weird -_-
Apr 8, 1:09 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
How this jump sound
I don't understand why suddenly you are talking about jump what is the reason to talk about jumping here. It's really weird -_-
@Nagi_Aoe jump mean starting another topic suddenly having no relation between them.
Apr 8, 1:12 PM

Jan 2024
@Nagi_Aoe jump mean starting another topic suddenly having no relation between them.
@Hououin_Kyouma32 🥱 my battery is 1 percentage 🪫 going to charge. 💤
Apr 8, 1:16 PM
Mar 2024
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Hey that's amazing you used the word jump just to change the topic! You should be given an Oscar for your words why are you wasting your time talking to me!
Go go! I have nothing to do with you, Oscar is waiting for you, go go!
Apr 8, 1:35 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Hey that's amazing you used the word jump just to change the topic! You should be given an Oscar for your words why are you wasting your time talking to me!
Go go! I have nothing to do with you, Oscar is waiting for you, go go!
@Nagi_Aoe before switching off my phone I receive this reply notification so I open the message.can I take this harsh or as a little fun ? No you also known i am not worthy of oscar. My English suck but when I explain why uses jump you laugh!
I uses jump because I imagine jumping from one topic to another without any connection between them. Jump actual jump from one point to another so I uses.
Apr 8, 1:45 PM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe before switching off my phone I receive this reply notification so I open the message.can I take this harsh or as a little fun ? No you also known i am not worthy of oscar. My English suck but when I explain why uses jump you laugh!
I uses jump because I imagine jumping from one topic to another without any connection between them. Jump actual jump from one point to another so I uses.
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Hey don't feel bad, I was just kidding you got that. To be honest, I enjoyed reading your comments, which is why I was playing a bit of a joke. But if it hurt you emotionally, I sincerely apologize for that. Please forgive me.
But I really enjoyed your jumps from all over the comments. Hi hi (;
Apr 8, 6:15 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32 Hey don't feel bad, I was just kidding you got that. To be honest, I enjoyed reading your comments, which is why I was playing a bit of a joke. But if it hurt you emotionally, I sincerely apologize for that. Please forgive me.
@Nagi_Aoe When I realise I am too sensitive .i am the who should apologise I cannot think rationally. I said word that easily hurt someone.how i change myself i tried so hard.i keep doing mistake keep doing mistake but see nothing changed i am over sensitive too easily cry over little things laugh very hard over little things, and get sad Over where no need to sad. But after hearing last message of your convenience my emotion and closely whispered to my ear to be happy now .so now everything good now he he )? When I think rationally your message is really funny 😆 oscar really.

Summertime render anime is hidden gem.you should watch too.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/47194/Summertime_Render

How about This jump 🦘. But seriously summertime render is good you should try. I guarantee you like it.
Apr 8, 6:43 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Nagi_Aoe made it when my mom slaps me for watching Anime too long without break.when you struggle inspiration comes out 😆.I struggle a lot that day.

In ms paint 🎨
Apr 9, 5:57 AM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe When I realise I am too sensitive .i am the who should apologise I cannot think rationally. I said word that easily hurt someone.how i change myself i tried so hard.i keep doing mistake keep doing mistake but see nothing changed i am over sensitive too easily cry over little things laugh very hard over little things, and get sad Over where no need to sad. But after hearing last message of your convenience my emotion and closely whispered to my ear to be happy now .so now everything good now he he )? When I think rationally your message is really funny 😆 oscar really.

Summertime render anime is hidden gem.you should watch too.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/47194/Summertime_Render

How about This jump 🦘. But seriously summertime render is good you should try. I guarantee you like it.
@Hououin_Kyouma32
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
i keep doing mistake keep doing mistake but see nothing changed i am over sensitive too easily cry over little things laugh very hard over little things, and get sad Over where no need to sad.
Honestly, it's not a bad thing to cry or worry about the little things all the time, according to me. Because it clearly shows how much you are aware of that thing and how much that thing is worth to you. Sometimes I am also very conscious of some of my valuables and cry a lot when they are lost or broken. For many it's madness but for me it's so peaceful because only crying can bring you joy after sadness. That's why I think you are a very kind hearted person, but I also could be wrong!

Summertime render! yeah, I would love to see watch. Thank you very much for this recommendation^∆^
Apr 9, 6:04 AM
Mar 2024
@Nagi_Aoe made it when my mom slaps me for watching Anime too long without break.when you struggle inspiration comes out 😆.I struggle a lot that day.

In ms paint 🎨
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:

In ms paint 🎨
Wow that's really awesome if you made it in MS Paint then it's amazingly made. Your patience is amazing and I really appreciate the effort you put into it.
(Those eyes look very beautiful and attractive Mr. Happy). Hihihi^^
Apr 9, 6:55 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
@Hououin_Kyouma32
Hououin_Kyouma32 said:
i keep doing mistake keep doing mistake but see nothing changed i am over sensitive too easily cry over little things laugh very hard over little things, and get sad Over where no need to sad.
Honestly, it's not a bad thing to cry or worry about the little things all the time, according to me. Because it clearly shows how much you are aware of that thing and how much that thing is worth to you. Sometimes I am also very conscious of some of my valuables and cry a lot when they are lost or broken. For many it's madness but for me it's so peaceful because only crying can bring you joy after sadness. That's why I think you are a very kind hearted person, but I also could be wrong!

Summertime render! yeah, I would love to see watch. Thank you very much for this recommendation^∆^
@Nagi_Aoe the way you talk about this topic i want to cry really hard but in happy way because no one said things like this to me. Your conversations skill is good and you see me kind hearted person because you Already are and i am not sure either whether you could be wrong or not be because I don't understand myself what type of person i am i only see myself what other people see.i have trust issue with myself but easily trust issue with other people and badly hurt sometimes it pain physically around my chest, shivering too. Well I am not a patient of anything 😆but hey thanks for saying good word for my art.you all say 100 percentage correct but this line "so peaceful because only crying can bring you joy after sadness" is 200 percentage correct. Feel like floating someone give you happiness drug.2x happier than before going to sad.now I am going to watch re zero. I have good talk today 🙂 last thing don't call me Mr don't know I am younger than you. Just happy or or or BOY!!!
Apr 10, 12:15 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Nagi_Aoe
Emiria-tan-EMT- said:
Code16Soul said:
@Emiria-tan-EMT-

Let explain it in short:

Sorry my boy {-_-}

@Emiria-tan-EMT- This is the most beautifully explained comment about Emilia I ever read. I really didn't know Emilia is such a great character before. You really have a very nice knowledge about her character.

However, did you know that Emilia is the author's favorite character?
@Nagi_Aoe Thanks (:/
Apr 10, 7:33 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Emiria-tan-EMT-
@Nagi_Aoe Thanks (:/
@Emiria-tan-EMT- I still like Emilia as a character and waifu but you explained well. Thanks for analysis. i'm gnna take to know
Apr 11, 12:21 PM

Apr 2023
Reply to Code16Soul
@Emiria-tan-EMT- I still like Emilia as a character and waifu but you explained well. Thanks for analysis. i'm gnna take to know
@Code16Soul Good (:
Apr 23, 3:19 PM
Mar 2022
@Landonime who are you here in emilia club to talk about writing ?
Apr 23, 3:20 PM
Mar 2022
@Landonime also man who has love live in favourites has no right to speak about childishness
Apr 23, 3:24 PM
Mar 2022
@Landonime you came out to emilia's fanclub and you talk shit about her to annoy her fans
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» No harem (spoilers for recent arc 8 chapter)

swirlydragon - May 31

14 by mawawile »»
Jun 1, 2:54 AM

» Who is your FAVOURITE CHARACTER in AniManga?

Emiria-tan-EMT- - May 23

36 by RnZmario »»
May 27, 3:47 PM

» Emilia Pictures Collection Forum for ༒꧁Emilia's Self-Proclaimed Knights꧂༒ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Suka-7777-Suka - Apr 27

261 by Raian_Jamil »»
May 24, 2:51 AM

» Which game are you into ?

Code16Soul - May 23

2 by Emiria-tan-EMT- »»
May 23, 9:49 PM

» What's your favorite Anime currently? ( 1 2 )

Emiria-tan-EMT- - Jan 30

95 by Apratim »»
May 17, 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.