Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2010 10:40 AM

Mar 2009

Ok-I’m the main member card maker, so I’m putting myself in charge of this, if anyone has a problem with it I’m sorry.
Below you will find rules for the card makers to all follow. Also, there will be a list of the card makers and their jobs and each maker will have a thread post-I will make that post, those posts are to be edited by the member who makes cards who’s name is in it.

Anyone who does not follow the rules below may not be a card maker here, I’m sorry, but that’s it. We have to have some structure and need people to know what others are doing so we don’t stumble all over the place and fall all over ourselves. We don’t want to get in the way of other people’s jobs.

This will likely be messy, I’m not really feeling well at the moment. So I don’t care.
Tsubasa and Airitoizzy are free to edit the rules if they think of anything else.

RULES FOR THE CLUB AND CARD MAKERS:FOLLOW THEM!

~*~
Ok, now, for the card making rules, see below please:
~*~
Rules for making these cards:

Special/Limited Edition Rules:

More rules to come. If I’ve made any mistakes, sorry, but I’m sure you can all get the point from this, I’ll try to clean the rules up when I feel like it again.
Please follow the rules ^^
You cannot make cards unless your approved!

windeen-windyJun 15, 2010 1:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 19, 2010 10:44 AM

Mar 2009
Read the subject and talk, any news, changes to be made, ideas, post them here. Only admins and officers may talk here.
Apr 19, 2010 10:56 AM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:
Read the subject and talk, any news, changes to be made, ideas, post them here. Only admins and officers may talk here.

Great work who will send mass messages ?
As i said i don't want to be online everyday , don't want this responsability, too much pressure

other question : how can we attract more members

Apr 19, 2010 6:11 PM

Nov 2007
Airitoizzy said:
other question : how can we attract more members

Invite other members and comment about this club in other club's comments.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 19, 2010 7:57 PM

Mar 2009
Ok, I removed the other thread. tomorrow if I have time I'll clean up the rules there,s some things I forgot.
Apr 20, 2010 5:45 PM

Mar 2009
Tsubasa-Just wanted to let you two know, I'm making Ryuuki6 an admin.
He/she will be helping me deliver my cards ^^
Apr 20, 2010 6:11 PM

Jun 2009
windeen-windy said:

Hi ^^
well...Windeen said, but i'll help with mc deliver, i'm happy to help =D

Apr 21, 2010 5:07 AM

Nov 2007
Ryuuki6 said:
windeen-windy said:

Hi ^^

Ok, I understand. Welcome Ryuuki6.

So, what should I do with the member cards? I don't have to deliver anymore?
Apr 21, 2010 5:29 AM

Jun 2009
tsubasalover said:
Ryuuki6 said:
windeen-windy said:

Hi ^^

Ok, I understand. Welcome Ryuuki6.

So, what should I do with the member cards? I don't have to deliver anymore?

I don't know well...but i waiting for the .PSD file ^^
i can made ur mc too =D if u want

Apr 21, 2010 5:29 PM

Mar 2009
No Your free Tsubasa ^^
What Tsubasa meant Ryuuki6 was that if I hadn't found someone who could help with PSD.
Files, I would have tried to make them so that she could edit them for me in her window's paint ^^
I was kinda worried I wouldn't find someone who could use the PSD files.

In any case Tsubasa, your free ^_- I won't put you on the spot to help me with that.
Apr 22, 2010 6:06 PM

Nov 2007
Thank you. I just want to confirm about that.
Apr 23, 2010 11:56 AM

May 2009
What do u guys think about a fanart contest like drawnings banners to involve members or an AMW contest so they must watch the anime ^_^

Apr 23, 2010 3:44 PM

Jun 2009
Nice idea Airitoizzy *-*

Apr 24, 2010 4:55 AM

Nov 2008
Hm~ that idea on drawing banners and making AMVs seems cool, XD!
Though it's been a while since I last drew Loki OR make AMVs(sometimes I do, but I make lesser compared to last time...), XD!
Apr 24, 2010 6:04 AM

Nov 2007
It's been a long time since I drew anything, too, though I think fanart contests are nice.
Apr 25, 2010 5:58 PM

Mar 2009
Well I had the AMV contest a while ago, but no one answered me about it (I mean no one said to me: “Yes, that‘s a good idea, lets set it up“ Or anything along those lines).
So I didn't know if it was an idea anyone wanted to go threw with or not (I mentioned it on the club wall a week or 2 ago).
But Airitoizzy said AMW so I wasn't sure if that was a typo or not.
I was planning on incorporating the AMV of the month in the layout... so I held off on making the layout till someone answered me T_T But no one did.

I was thinking of setting it up so members could nominate their favorite AMV's then members could vote in the one for whichever month was next....
About drawing... I won't take part in that-I'm a professional artist, I don't do much fan art to show people so while it sounds good, one of you guys would have to run that.
I want people to have certain jobs their in charge of so we have no more confusion like we did before >_> I can’t deal with any more panic attacks. I have enough of my own.
So we need to try and say organized. If anyone wants to be in charge of the fan art contest let me know… about the AMV Contest, if no one wants to worry about that-I can do that one since it was my idea first, but if someone wants that we could work on it together.
AiritoizzyApr 26, 2010 5:36 AM
Apr 26, 2010 1:16 AM

Mar 2009
It'll take me a while longer to finish the cards, All of the loki images I have would be good for quickly thrown together cards, but I had a set back, and now I'm trying to see if I can make anything special with the images I have ^^; sorry that you guys have to wait longer.
Apr 26, 2010 6:18 AM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:
Well I had the AMV contest a while ago, but no one answered me about it (I mean no one said to me: “Yes, that‘s a good idea, lets set it up“ Or anything along those lines).
So I didn't know if it was an idea anyone wanted to go threw with or not (I mentioned it on the club wall a week or 2 ago).
But Airitoizzy said AMW so I wasn't sure if that was a typo or not.
I was planning on incorporating the AMV of the month in the layout... so I held off on making the layout till someone answered me T_T But no one did.

I was thinking of setting it up so members could nominate their favorite AMV's then members could vote in the one for whichever month was next....
About drawing... I won't take part in that-I'm a professional artist, I don't do much fan art to show people so while it sounds good, one of you guys would have to run that.
I want people to have certain jobs their in charge of so we have no more confusion like we did before >_> I can’t deal with any more panic attacks. I have enough of my own.
So we need to try and say organized. If anyone wants to be in charge of the fan art contest let me know… about the AMV Contest, if no one wants to worry about that-I can do that one since it was my idea first, but if someone wants that we could work on it together.

Sorry i deleted instead of quote silly me :(
i didn't remember u mentioned that but i remember u wanted to incorporate the AMV in the Layout and i was worried to not find them online
Ur idea about voting videos is good ^_^
After what happened i thought we should be more cheerful or persons will be scared and it could be look like a close Club with rules that are surely good but without fun
i realized after i was upset its just anime talking not important things like health and soo on and for that reason we also have to try having fun in organizing our enthusiasm is needed to involve members
Also because we have not much activity i thought a contest could help but i wasn't sure so i asked and i never organized fanart contest but i know many in the site like drawning
are we just supposed to judge drawnings O-o members have to draw
About AMV if they will like the idea in order to make them they must watch the anime , watching the anime involve them to discuss what i really wish and probably increase curiosity about the manga
About the fanart ccontest we can start with a poll to see if they like the idea
Suggestions are welcome please ^^
Windeen-windy u can start with the AMV contest it was ur idea and we agreed a bit late sorry its a good idea so lets start ^__^
And i vote also for incorporating the AMV as u planned
About cards im sorry not be able to help i can only find and link pics icons
Last thing is Cutiep809 helping you with LE cards You can't be the only one to work
AiritoizzyApr 26, 2010 6:21 AM

Apr 27, 2010 2:59 PM

Mar 2009
I'm doing the main cards and cutiep was doing the official 100+ LE's but... I'm not working with her per-say since we're both doing our own things. I have plenty of images, it's not that I don't have enough, it's just that I'm trying to figure out how to put them together properly.
I wasn't really thinking that members here would make the AMVs for the contest... I was just thinking that they'd nominate whichever videos they liked.
If it happens to be a video they made... then that's fine.

But I know very few people on MAL who actually make AMV's and it takes months sometimes to make an AMV... that's why I was confused by what you said.
That's why I had planned on people just finding and nominating their favorite videos then others voting.
Like what was done with THIS CONTEST- Members nominated 3 videos that were their favorites and then when the deadline was up, LittleStar opened the thread for voting.
Apr 28, 2010 7:37 AM

Nov 2008
Well, I make AMVs and enjoy making them... But yeah, it takes a long time to make one...
Apr 28, 2010 10:01 AM

Nov 2008
Sorry for the double post. But this is another suggestion. for the AMV contest...why not come up with a few songs+a theme. then give a deadline or something like that... If not, we could do what Windeen-windy suggested
Apr 28, 2010 11:35 AM

Mar 2009
I just think it would be cutting out a lot of the members if we have it be a contest where they have to make it- then only THOSE members would be able to take part in it.... but I'll see what the other admins think.... otherwise I like the idea... I just don't think it would be fair to most pf the members.
Maybe 2 competitions, the one that I suggested monthly where no one has to make it specially for it. and maybe another one where there's a contest for it every 4 or 6 months and that'll give people time to make it and it'll be a special contest for them...? Or maybe not?
That video could also have a spot light in the main layout, how does that idea sound to everyone?
I could make a special Loki themed Banner or member card for the winners.
windeen-windyApr 28, 2010 11:46 AM
Apr 28, 2010 12:24 PM

Nov 2008
Hm...2 competitions sound good and fair enough ^_^ Let's wait and see what the others think about this ^_^
Apr 28, 2010 3:12 PM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:
I just think it would be cutting out a lot of the members if we have it be a contest where they have to make it- then only THOSE members would be able to take part in it.... but I'll see what the other admins think.... otherwise I like the idea... I just don't think it would be fair to most pf the members.
Maybe 2 competitions, the one that I suggested monthly where no one has to make it specially for it. and maybe another one where there's a contest for it every 4 or 6 months and that'll give people time to make it and it'll be a special contest for them...? Or maybe not?
That video could also have a spot light in the main layout, how does that idea sound to everyone?
I could make a special Loki themed Banner or member card for the winners.

Sound excellent to me ^__^
Many persons want to have more views for their AMV soo i don't think its a problem for them but with 2 competitions the others members would be involved
and thats good

Apr 29, 2010 6:35 AM

Nov 2007
I like what you guys were mentioning about the competitions.
tsubasaloverApr 29, 2010 6:43 AM
May 12, 2010 5:00 AM

Mar 2009
I'm not feeling well.
I have a sinus infection- so I am putting most of my projects on hold.
Just wanted to let you guys know.
Sorry
May 12, 2010 5:21 AM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:
I'm not feeling well.
I have a sinus infection- so I am putting most of my projects on hold.
Just wanted to let you guys know.
Sorry

Ok, just rest well.
May 12, 2010 6:37 AM

May 2009
im sorry for you Windeen :(

May 14, 2010 1:07 AM

Nov 2008
It's okay, just rest well for now ^_^
Get well soon ^_^

if given the time, shall I make a post comparing the manga and anime? it would be under a spoiler warning of course...
tsubasaloverMay 15, 2010 6:06 PM
May 14, 2010 11:30 AM

Nov 2007
You can edit your own post, so that you don't double post. (Edited your post for you)

About comparing the manga and anime is such a good idea. People probably want to know the difference.
tsubasaloverMay 15, 2010 6:07 PM
May 15, 2010 6:17 AM

Nov 2008
Okay! I'll do that in the future ^_^

And yay~ I'll work on it right away ^_^ I need a bit of time to complete it though, XD!
May 15, 2010 10:28 AM

May 2009
tsubasalover said:

About comparing the manga and anime is such a good idea. People probably want to know the difference.

True :D i really want to see it

May 30, 2010 3:04 PM

May 2009
Can we be affiliates with the club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=21787
I joined it :)

Also cute userbar

May 31, 2010 5:25 PM

Mar 2009
we can, when I have time I'll put the banner under a spoiler tag on the main club page under the heading of Affiliates:, or one of you (Either you or Tsubasa) can do it. If not, then it may be a day or 2 before I can do it, I'm working on the cards ^_- and things for other clubs.
Jun 1, 2010 6:38 AM

Nov 2007
I went ahead and did it. I also asked that club for affiliation.
Jun 1, 2010 10:01 AM

Mar 2009
We already had the ok to affiliate, but thanks for asking Tsubasa.
I'm going to make an official banner for this club for us to use with affiliates soon. Sorry it's taking me so long to do things. I'm not sick much any more but I have a lot of personal problems happening at the moment.
Jun 1, 2010 3:46 PM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:
We already had the ok to affiliate, but thanks for asking Tsubasa.
I'm going to make an official banner for this club for us to use with affiliates soon. Sorry it's taking me so long to do things. I'm not sick much any more but I have a lot of personal problems happening at the moment.

What about a banner contest :o i saw many contests in others clubs just to have a bit of activity

Jun 1, 2010 10:16 PM

Mar 2009
We can do that, but I think having one or two banners just for affiliates to use would be good as well. (I may be the only one to think that though).
I'm going to be running the 2 AMV contests though, so I won't be able to do that. There was also the art contest one of you suggested (Can't remember which one it was who mentioned it at the moment though) we need to figure out who will organize and run those.
Ideally the person who runs them should be someone who's not competing. But That doesn't have to be that way.
Jun 2, 2010 1:35 PM

Mar 2009
If we have a contest for banners, we can have a voting among the admins as to which banners should be used strictly for affiliates to use if you guys don't want me to make the banners (I don't have to make all of the graphics I know so that's just an idea I had, either way is fine with me.
Jun 2, 2010 2:53 PM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:
If we have a contest for banners, we can have a voting among the admins as to which banners should be used strictly for affiliates to use if you guys don't want me to make the banners (I don't have to make all of the graphics I know so that's just an idea I had, either way is fine with me.

i didn't say that i don't want ur graphics i want them an ur cards TOO
i just suggested a banner contest because i saw many in clubs and seem members like them I Got a lot of messages vote for the banner contest Hope i explained NoW

Jun 2, 2010 7:06 PM

Mar 2009
Airitoizzy said:

i didn't say that i don't want ur graphics i want them an ur cards TOO
i just suggested a banner contest because i saw many in clubs and seem members like them I Got a lot of messages vote for the banner contest Hope i explained NoW

*Sighs* Please calm down.
I believe you misunderstood what I meant, I responded to your comment on my profile.
I wasn't accusing you of not wanting my graphics >_>
I was just trying to say that I thought the idea was good, but that I couldn't run the contest myself, and that I knew I didn't have to do all of the graphics (Meaning: I could let others make things like the banners-I've always had the idea of: “if you want something done right, do it yourself.“-I was pushing that idea aside while trying to get my head around the contest idea-that particular comment didn't mean anything other than that I was putting that idea aside and making a note of that for my future reference-to remind myself basically), I’m still making the layout and cards.
I never said I wouldn't.
I honestly didn’t think it would be taken the wrong way. I’ve had a lot of things going on in my personal life (Some serious and quite depressing for me)the last few weeks and I think you getting upset now, is partially my fault, I didn’t word things as carefully as I should have.
Jun 10, 2010 6:15 PM

May 2009
Hiiihii^^ about the banner contest can we have prizes like Special cards or smthing
Zelman asked me about prizes and i don't know what i have to say i think we need prizes to involve more members to enter the contest
Windeen if u and Ryuushi6 are already busy with cards can we ask cutiep809 to make prizes please^^
i think a reward is needed

Jun 10, 2010 6:26 PM

Nov 2007
That's a good idea.
Jun 11, 2010 12:12 AM

Mar 2009
Airitoizzy said:
Hiiihii^^ about the banner contest can we have prizes like Special cards or smthing
Zelman asked me about prizes and i don't know what i have to say i think we need prizes to involve more members to enter the contest
Windeen if u and Ryuushi6 are already busy with cards can we ask cutiep809 to make prizes please^^
i think a reward is needed

I already said I'd make the prizes for the AMV contest, it's no big deal for me to make it for the contest winnders for the banner contest as well, I want to do it, plus, Cutiep has yet to make the official 100 + member cards.
And I haven't heard anything about her doing them, So I'll be making any and all prizes for the contests (Unless I join) I'm not sure I'll join the banner contest yet.
If I join it then I'll ask either one of them or Ryuushi6 to make it, because then it wouldn't be fair if I was actually IN the contest myself for me to make the prize.

I just don't know if you guys remember that I had planned on making prizes for the AMV contest.... so I was planning on making prizes for any other contests, but no one had suggested it for this so I didn't think of it for the banner contest.
And as a side note, my mother is currently talking at me non stop and I can't get her to be quiet so I really HOPE this post doesn't sound bitchy. That's not my intention. Honestly.
I just can't tell because she's talking, talking, (talking about important things (My health problems) but she's not coming up for air).
I was planning on doing the same for any contests that I don't take part in: Making one special requested member card or badge or banner for the winner stating that they won, with any picture they wanted (That's Loki related) on the card, banner or badge.
If that's not what you guys wanted though let me know and we can ask the others.
windeen-windyJun 11, 2010 12:21 AM
Jun 11, 2010 12:51 PM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:

I was planning on doing the same for any contests that I don't take part in: Making one special requested member card or badge or banner for the winner stating that they won, with any picture they wanted (That's Loki related) on the card, banner or badge.
If that's not what you guys wanted though let me know and we can ask the others.

For me its perfect =) and speaking for others im sure they want prizes soo they will enter in the contest with enthusiasm a reward is always a reward ;)

We can ask them if they want a Special Card a Banner or any picture they wanted
on the card to be sure

tsubasalover said:
That's a good idea.

Thanks A Lot :D

Jun 11, 2010 1:37 PM

Mar 2009
I think more often than not, they'll probably ask for cards lol, but the other options are good anyway in case we get someone who would like them more than a card.
Jun 20, 2010 4:36 PM

Mar 2009
Att:
We have a new affiliate-
Ponytail/Pigtail fan club
I'll post their banner later here.
I was asked about affiliating my mitsuki club. And when I said yes to that I asked if we could affiliate this one as well as some of my other clubs (Since Skuld wears pigtails).
So I have permission and I was given an affiliate banner to post in our club as well. I'll post and link to the club later, I'm about to log off for a while now.
So I can't do it ATM.
Hope none of you guys have a problem with that. I figured the more clubs we could affiliate with, the better for the Loki club.
Jun 20, 2010 5:19 PM

May 2009
Good :D we need affiliates

Jun 20, 2010 5:31 PM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:
Att:
We have a new affiliate-
Ponytail/Pigtail fan club
I'll post their banner later here.
I was asked about affiliating my mitsuki club. And when I said yes to that I asked if we could affiliate this one as well as some of my other clubs (Since Skuld wears pigtails).
So I have permission and I was given an affiliate banner to post in our club as well. I'll post and link to the club later, I'm about to log off for a while now.
So I can't do it ATM.
Hope none of you guys have a problem with that. I figured the more clubs we could affiliate with, the better for the Loki club.

I did that for you, if that's ok.
Jun 20, 2010 7:13 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah, that's fine, I wasn't feeling well... still I'm not. So thanks Tsubasa.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Loki Do You Like?

tsubasalover - Apr 5, 2010

6 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:21 AM

Sticky: Poll: » What do u think about the manga ?

Airitoizzy - Apr 15, 2010

9 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:18 AM

Sticky: » {CLOSED for the time being}-- Club Picture Making Contest--{Entries only-no voting yet}

windeen-windy - Jul 8, 2010

3 by windeen-windy »»
Nov 29, 2010 10:36 AM

» {Not Yet open}~Member Card~{STILL Not Yet open}

windeen-windy - Jun 7, 2010

1 by windeen-windy »»
Sep 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Sticky: Poll: » [CLOSED] Club Banner Contest: Voting

tsubasalover - Jul 4, 2010

3 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 30, 2010 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.