Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2010 8:09 AM

Mar 2009

Member Cards are here finally! I had planned on releasing them sooner but I had some personal problems, which are still effecting me.
I was hurt and some other things happened, anyway- I wanted to release them now, even though I may not be able to deliver them too quickly ^^;
I will have some help delivering them. But the person who helps me also has a life and school and such so please have patients with both of us.

It’ll likely be a month at least before I can start delivering cards myself- if not later.
I’m sorry about that.
Please have patients, we are doing our best.

In any case- The rules are listed below for requesting- please read them all carefully.
Thank you and I hope you like the cards.
Cards will be delivered via a Thread in this club marked {Card Pick up Thread}
I will send out an announcement on the club wall when the cards are posted there- I can only guarantee that the cards will stay up for only a few weeks least after they’ve been posted- After a few weeks they may or may not be deleted from the image hosting account.
Also, I’ll be sending mass messages (Whenever the MM system works again) to let members know when their cards are there waiting.

Admins can request your cards in the post set up directly below this one- Just edit it with what cards you want and how you want your name listed on it please- none of the cards will have numbers.
Mainly because the numbers system is hellish for me to get people to obey it properly.
Frankly it’s like beating my head against a brick wall until the wall wins and I give up. So I am no longer leavening room for the numbers on cards and I will know people aren’t reading the rules properly if they post a number anyway.
Please see your card requesting rules below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link to the pick up Thread: Will post the link later.
>>CLICK: To Go To The Pick Up Thread Here<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want a member card, then you can reply to thread in the format below:

Example-
Username: Note:

Template: B1 & H-2

~~~~*~~~~

Rules
-Members:
--You can only request 2 cards(See exception listed below this).
Ignore the people above you if they request more than 2, because they won't get more than 2-and they will get the first of the ones they ask for.
-------Member Card Request Exception:

-Admins:
--You can request up to 7 cards-- I will be delivering them for you so my helper doesn‘t have to much work to do.
-Do not reply to this thread unless you are requesting a card.
Further rules regarding this:

-You will not be assigned a member number:

-Any questions or concerns should be posted on my profile or in a PM, and once again, not on this thread.
-Please host your member cards on your own account- We’ll only leave them in our image hosting sites for a few weeks at most….. Any time after that they may or may not be deleted from our accounts. Please let us know when you get your cards.

Click on Spoiler to show templates:

windeen-windySep 22, 2010 11:11 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Mar 2009
Admin Post edit....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Loki Do You Like?

tsubasalover - Apr 5, 2010

6 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:21 AM

Sticky: Poll: » What do u think about the manga ?

Airitoizzy - Apr 15, 2010

9 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:18 AM

» ADMINS Talk-only admins and officers may talk here. ( 1 2 3 )

windeen-windy - Apr 19, 2010

120 by tsubasalover »»
Sep 26, 2012 12:41 AM

Sticky: » {CLOSED for the time being}-- Club Picture Making Contest--{Entries only-no voting yet}

windeen-windy - Jul 8, 2010

3 by windeen-windy »»
Nov 29, 2010 10:36 AM

Sticky: Poll: » [CLOSED] Club Banner Contest: Voting

tsubasalover - Jul 4, 2010

3 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 30, 2010 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.