Oct 31, 2021 7:34 AM

Sep 2021
Animes VR-Reality Virtual

25 Animes VR:
-Caligula
-Chou Yuu Sekai: Being the Reality
-Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
-Deca-Dence
-Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited (The Millionaire Detective – Balance: UNLIMITED)
-Good Night World
-Hand Shakers / W'Z
-ID:Invaded
-Infinite Dendrogram
-Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. (Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.)
-Jin Zhan Fashi (The Melee Mage)
-Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja (She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man, Kendeshi)
-Kizuna no Allele
-Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
-Kyuukyoku Shinka Shita Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu Yori mo Kusoge Dattara (Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!)
-Log Horizon
-Musaigen no Phantom World (Myriad Colors Phantom World)
-Overlord
-Shangri-La Frontier: Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su
-Sheng Shi Zhuang Niang (The beauty blogger)
-Shenyuan Youxi (The Abyss Game)
-Shichisei no Subaru (Seven Senses of the Re'Union)
-Sword Art Online (SAO)
-Texhnolyze
-Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? (Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?)

If you know other VR "Reality-Virtual" Animes, don't hesitate to share the information.
NASHILUKAMar 25, 11:59 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2021 8:03 AM

Jan 2017
Accel World
Detective Conan Movie 06 : The Phantom Of Baker Street (There is a quick recap of the plot/characters at the start , so you can watch it without the serie)
Caligula
.hack//Sign
Greed Island Arc from Hunter x Hunter 2011
Serial Experiments Lain
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 31, 2021 8:19 AM

Sep 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Accel World
Detective Conan Movie 06 : The Phantom Of Baker Street (There is a quick recap of the plot/characters at the start , so you can watch it without the serie)
Caligula
.hack//Sign
Greed Island Arc from Hunter x Hunter 2011
Serial Experiments Lain

Damn, I forgot about Caligula, thanks for telling me.
As for the others, concerning me I have dropped them, so it will not be for me, but for those who will see this Post on the forum, and who would be looking for VR Animes to see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2022 8:41 PM

Sep 2021
-Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja (She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man, Kendeshi) Added.
Mar 31, 2022 12:08 AM
Mar 2019
An anime about Cyberse space (a virtual dimension people can join) is Yu-Gi-oh! Vrains. You don't need to watch the previous series, it follows its own story. But
1) it's based on a real existing card game extremely complex and is all about playing that game in that cyberse space even if the duels have reasons and aren't just for fun.
2) It has more than 100 episodes.

I don't know why I'm suggesting it, sorry, there are better animes about cyber space but can't think of many...
Jul 18, 2023 11:18 AM

Sep 2021
Added.
-Kizuna no Allele
Dec 31, 2023 2:44 PM

Sep 2021
New Animes Added - Post edited
-Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
-Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited (The Millionaire Detective – Balance: UNLIMITED)
-Good Night World
-Jin Zhan Fashi (The Melee Mage)
-Shangri-La Frontier: Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su
-Shenyuan Youxi (The Abyss Game)
-Texhnolyze
NASHILUKAMar 26, 12:00 AM

More topics from this board

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - 2 hours ago

2 by shiroha »»
21 minutes ago

» Looking for anime recs

Saiunknown - May 22

9 by shiroha »»
2 hours ago

» Any media like Erased ( 1 2 )

Alioli360 - May 25

56 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
3 hours ago

» TV SERIES ABOVE 2005 WHICH ALREADY FINISH

dusitz - May 21

8 by Huskyhulk »»
Yesterday, 9:21 AM

» Any romances that have a happy or somewhat conclusive ending that I havent watched?

theanimefreak95 - May 22

9 by Huskyhulk »»
Yesterday, 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.