Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Please, just don't tell me this is another show where there is more females than males, and more than one is attracted to MC.

New
Dec 31, 2018 2:39 AM
May 2018
If that is the case, this show is for me as good as dropped.

Also, fact that MC is voiced by Kaito Ishikawa doesn't help either.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 31, 2018 2:45 AM
Dec 2018
>> More female than male - For MC's party, yes. But the overall, not that much.

>> More than one is attracted to MC - Nope. They'll be more but much later in the story, which anime surely not cover yet.
Dec 31, 2018 2:51 AM
May 2018
chobitsza said:

>> More than one is attracted to MC - Nope. They'll be more but much later in the story, which anime surely not cover yet.
I see, so I guess I won't be giving even this show any chance.

Thanks.

Dec 31, 2018 11:12 AM

Dec 2013
Prejudice is not good, little homie. The novels are pretty good and romance is rarely on display, as shieldbro's true face is Densefumi, the most dense man in existence. He becomes a misogynistic thot-patroller 30 minutes in in the first ep.
Dec 31, 2018 11:42 AM
May 2018
mieloasecas said:
Prejudice is not good, little homie. The novels are pretty good and romance is rarely on display, as shieldbro's true face is Densefumi, the most dense man in existence. He becomes a misogynistic thot-patroller 30 minutes in in the first ep.
I have absolutely no doubt story is fine, it's just how typically characters are set...

MC is armed with shield, but still keeps winning, even though others have better weapons, and there is, for me, one thing that I can't forgive, especially in harems, when other males are nerfed in some way, so they can't get closer to girls, especially main female characters.

Here's example:

https://myanimelist.net/character/112897/Motoyasu_Kitamura

They always make other male characters perverts, gay, gynophobic, etc...
You know what I mean, most often friends of harem MCs are such.

Also..

https://myanimelist.net/character/112929/Malty_Melromarc

Pay attention to her mature design; almost always in harems, antagonistic women are designed less cute, lady like in ridiculous way (ojo-sama thing), so that it seems more rewarding when cute, down to Earth, totally normal, but actually best girls ever fall in love with MC.

In short, I know where this show is going.

Dec 31, 2018 11:55 AM

Feb 2013
Psajdak said:
mieloasecas said:
I have absolutely no doubt story is fine, it's just how typically characters are set...

MC is armed with shield, but still keeps winning, even though others have better weapons, and there is, for me, one thing that I can't forgive, especially in harems, when other males are nerfed in some way, so they can't get closer to girls, especially main female characters.

Here's example:

Also..

Pay attention to her mature design; almost always in harems, antagonistic women are designed less cute, lady like in ridiculous way (ojo-sama thing), so that it seems more rewarding when cute, down to Earth, totally normal, but actually best girls ever fall in love with MC.

This isn't a harem anime
Dec 31, 2018 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
Psajdak said:
mieloasecas said:

Here's example:

Also..

He doesn't exactly win because he can't attack; he tandems with another character to cover this weakness. More than once he is depicted as useless when alone (WN).

I must clarify too that this anime is not a harem in any way. Is close to beeing one, tho. You'll not see romance-driven actions in the entire thing with the MC as an active actor on them since he doesn't care and makes sure people know this.

About the other male characters, they do adquire quirks, but those quirks only come in a way to kill their pride and arrogance, not their sex appeal. Actually thanks to those changes, they get hoes... and birds. And they do not become MCs friends in any way or form; again, he doesn't care about them. He even wants to kill one of them when the oportunity arises.

And for the last part, I have to give you the reason. Bitchs desing is what it is, but don't be decieved from this. As far as I can tell, the desings vary with time. And again, not a harem.

Characters are set in the ways their are because this show tries hard to be an antithesis to the generic trash associated with isekai right now. (In the WN MC butchers a generic harem-fantasy-isekai and party in a really gruesome way. It does try hard). I'd urge you to watch it, but hey, it might not be for everyone.
Dec 31, 2018 12:16 PM
Nov 2016
OP is Goblin Slayer considered a harem for you? If so I think you're going to have a problem with this show and many others to come in this "style".

PS: I never read anything about Shield Hero and I don't consider GS a harem despite having many females that blush for him.
Dec 31, 2018 12:31 PM
Mar 2018
Psajdak said:
mieloasecas said:

Here's example:

Also..

From the way you phrase it, it almost sounded like you hate bunny girl, monogatari,and regairu than
Dec 31, 2018 12:31 PM
May 2018
I simply don't like shows where MCs are the center of everything, and all main girls are attracted to them, while other guys can be happy if they get some not so important random female.

Doesn't matter if it's harem, or not.

Every show, and say this honestly, where more than one woman likes MC is garbage in my book.

Anyway, I'll avoid this, just like I avoided most of post 2010s stuff.
Dec 31, 2018 12:34 PM
May 2018
Briandias said:

From the way you phrase it, it almost sounded like you hate bunny girl, monogatari,and regairu than
I never watched that, and don't intend to.

Or Goblin Slayer.

The only time I am fine with more girls liking MCs, is in hentai, where demons, pig orcs, or 40+ perverted janitors steal women from beta males.
Dec 31, 2018 12:46 PM

May 2013
Psajdak said:

The only time I am fine with more girls liking MCs, is in hentai, where demons, pig orcs, or 40+ perverted janitors steal women from beta males.

You just spoke my mind, hahahah.

From what I hear, the LN is low-key retconning events of the WN so there won't be a harem of any kind. Although, don't quote me on this.

The story or character growth will evolve in the following fashion from the looks of it (purely my own conjecture) :

Goody two shoes MC -> Gets humiliated/falsely accused in public -> Turns into a misogynist -> Meets main girl Raphtalia -> Acquires slaves -> Raphtalia restores faith in humanity (womenity) inside the MC -> MC grows into being a Goody two shoes again, but with extra caution around people. -> They kiss/have babies. OTP. The end.

lol
Truly a Divine Comedy
Dec 31, 2018 1:35 PM
Dec 2014
Psajdak said:
I simply don't like shows where MCs are the center of everything, and all main girls are attracted to them, while other guys can be happy if they get some not so important random female.

Every show, and say this honestly, where more than one woman likes MC is garbage in my book.

It's the other way around. MC rely on others to do stuff. He's more of a leader/commander type.

No this isn't harem and most of the time you won't see the romance part in the story much less the harem.
Dec 31, 2018 1:49 PM

Jun 2011
Of all the reasons to drop anime, this is it? How petty can OP get?
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 31, 2018 1:58 PM

Sep 2018
Psajdak said:

You seem to only care about the outcomes rather than how the outcomes transpired.

The other heroes are not nerfed, by the way. You would actually know this if you have done some research first.

Here's example:

Uh... he's not a friend of the MC.

Also..

That's your opinion of the design, but do not pass it off as fact.

Pre-judging an adaptation before even doing a smidgen of background research is the absolute opposite of "knowing where this show is going".
Dec 31, 2018 3:40 PM
Nov 2018
Psajdak said:
chobitsza said:

I see, so I guess I won't be giving even this show any chance.

Thanks.

There are many female characters but not all are attracted to MC they have other male leads and interests.
Also if you think this is one of those happy go lucky story with harem you are very wrong and mc doesn't give a damn about romance because of trauma from episode 1.
Dec 31, 2018 4:20 PM

Apr 2018
Let me help you.

- He buys animal-like slaves as companions (there will be a female in the future in his group, but not interested in the MC)
- The other heroes will be antagonists to a point
- The girls are mostly on a specific hero, that isn't the MC - aka no harem as the other heroes will be almost marginal
- If you think of your possible daughter in a romantic way you're really messed up (as he will see his slaves as daughters)

No harem.
Dec 31, 2018 4:32 PM

Feb 2013
Psajdak said:

Your loss, just know that youll be missing on what will probably by the best isekai of the year just by judging on the first episode.
Dec 31, 2018 4:45 PM

Apr 2016
If he doesn't like this kind of show, leave him be, forcing him to watch a genre that he doesn't like will just make him hate this show even more.
Dec 31, 2018 4:57 PM

Sep 2018
oimar10 said:
If he doesn't like this kind of show, leave him be, forcing him to watch a genre that he doesn't like will just make him hate this show even more.

No one is forcing him to watch Tate no Yuusha, though. He already made his mind up based on unsubstantiated assumptions which is what most people are calling him out for.
Dec 31, 2018 4:58 PM

Sep 2010
mieloasecas said:

Characters are set in the ways their are because this show tries hard to be an antithesis to the generic trash associated with isekai right now. (In the WN MC butchers a generic harem-fantasy-isekai and party in a really gruesome way. It does try hard). I'd urge you to watch it, but hey, it might not be for everyone.

1. Generic "unique" otaku - check
2. Fantasy JRPG - check
3. "Unique" overpowered trait - check
4. Unnatural events piling up because plot - check

It's the same template with some deviations, chill out. So far overall quality is unimpressive, but at least it's not as cringy as goblin slayer.
Dec 31, 2018 5:14 PM

Mar 2016
No there isn't any of that as far as I've read but the novel is pretty boring so don't expect too much.
Dec 31, 2018 5:23 PM
Nov 2018
Ookami-des said:
mieloasecas said:

2. Fantasy JRPG - check

It's the same template with some deviations, chill out. So far overall quality is unimpressive, but at least it's not as cringy as goblin slayer.

I will tell what separates this from other isekai

1. MC who actually works hard to get stronger. -check
2. Actual accusation which makes sense(even in real life most people believe rape accusations whether it's real or not) -check
3. Companions who actually work as a team and not dead weights nor for fanservice and actually required for combat. -check
4. Waves actually look threatening to MCs life -check

I have atleast 10+ reasons why this isn't your typical isekai like you mentioned. Maybe you haven't understood or done enough research into this anime.
Dec 31, 2018 6:13 PM

Sep 2010
Dhyan_manu said:

I have atleast 10+ reasons why this isn't your typical isekai like you mentioned

And it doesn't change what I have noted, moreover - all of it is overused and laughed at in, for example, Konosuba.

Dhyan_manu said:
Maybe you haven't understood or done enough research into this anime.

This anime exist in 1 episode for now, what I have to research? You're lack of reason? By "piling of unnatural events" I mean inconsistent writing where all heroes are somehow both cunning lads and naive kindergarten children - all in one episode. Whole premise is stretched while characters are plain and even look bored (lets just end this episode so we can go back to cool stuff because we have no back thought about anything).
Dec 31, 2018 6:39 PM

Sep 2018
Ookami-des said:
This anime exist in 1 episode for now, what I have to research?

Either the light novels or the manga. If you did read either one and arrived at your conclusions, fair enough. However, the fact that you asked this question above strongly implies that you're doing the exact same thing the OP is guilty of doing: making pre-judgments without at least putting in the effort to read/watch the material.
Dec 31, 2018 6:40 PM
Jan 2009
Ookami-des said:
Dhyan_manu said:

I have atleast 10+ reasons why this isn't your typical isekai like you mentioned

And it doesn't change what I have noted, moreover - all of it is overused and laughed at in, for example, Konosuba.

Dhyan_manu said:
Maybe you haven't understood or done enough research into this anime.

This anime exist in 1 episode for now, what I have to research? You're lack of reason? By "piling of unnatural events" I mean inconsistent writing where all heroes are somehow both cunning lads and naive kindergarten children - all in one episode. Whole premise is stretched while characters are plain and even look bored (lets just end this episode so we can go back to cool stuff because we have no back thought about anything).

You're judging a book by its cover. You clearly have the mindset that its a typical Isekai and judge it right away instead of giving the anime a chance to unfold before you. Instead of acting like its a generic isekai why not actually watch entirely first and then judge it when its finished or if you don't like it just drop it. I bet you probably had the same mindset when watching "The Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" and thinking it was another generic isekai without even giving it a chance.

It takes an anime an episode or 2 to set things up. Yes, some animes get you hooked right away from the first episode, but this anime has so much depth to be explored that one episode can't cover everything.
Dec 31, 2018 7:11 PM

Jun 2011
I'm sure if I did the same thing as these jokers do with "acclaimed" series like JoJo, FMA or Psycho Pass, I'd get reported out of this website.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 31, 2018 9:19 PM
Nov 2018
kiddninja said:
Ookami-des said:

You're judging a book by its cover. You clearly have the mindset that its a typical Isekai and judge it right away instead of giving the anime a chance to unfold before you. Instead of acting like its a generic isekai why not actually watch entirely first and then judge it when its finished or if you don't like it just drop it. I bet you probably had the same mindset when watching "The Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" and thinking it was another generic isekai without even giving it a chance.

It takes an anime an episode or 2 to set things up. Yes, some animes get you hooked right away from the first episode, but this anime has so much depth to be explored that one episode can't cover everything.

Don't bother with those kind of people who think they are all knowing gods who can predict an entire story, character personalities, amazing fights, slavery, racism, political terms involved within the story without even watching 1 or 2 episodes.
I just feel sorry for them because I can hardly imagine them having any fun watching anime of any type since they already know what will happen in prior.
Dec 31, 2018 9:51 PM
Apr 2016
It's not a freaking harem smh.
Dec 31, 2018 11:14 PM

Aug 2008
i do not care to change nobody opinion, but like some i entered blindly in thisseries last night, was bit slow a bit at first, but picked up, and this morning decided to read the manga, yes he does has some girls around him,but doesn't see them in no other way than his daughters ... nothing sexual or pervert is happening
seen some "isekai" animes and yes don't judge a book after the cover if toput like this
might follow some same patterns, guy brought to a new world,guy being shamed but guy is no stupid,might be shy at first he does know how to get himself out of shit to put like this
he might be weak in some matters but is strong in others and works good in a team
The spider is watching
Jan 1, 2019 4:04 AM
Nov 2018
Psajdak said:

Why not just avoid anime altogether at this point
Jan 1, 2019 5:00 AM

Jan 2015
it is your typical isekai harem, it just tries to hide it for a long time, dont listen to these people
Jan 1, 2019 5:10 AM

Mar 2012
Just watch the first episode and judge it for yourself.

If u decide to watch depending on what people say or judge rather than yourself you might as well be a slave to society.

Jan 1, 2019 5:20 AM
Oct 2018
even if the show start not a harem by the episodes pass he we'll end up in the harem theme like most of the shows
Jan 1, 2019 6:10 AM
Apr 2018
yall dont kid yourself, this is a generic isekai. however i will give it that it does execute the tropes rather well in the beginning, before it turns to complete ass.
Jan 1, 2019 6:35 AM

Sep 2010
VeryLTTP said:
Either the light novels or the manga. If you did read either one and arrived at your conclusions, fair enough. However, the fact that you asked this question above strongly implies that you're doing the exact same thing the OP is guilty of doing: making pre-judgments without at least putting in the effort to read/watch the material.

It’s discussion of first episode, if you don’t get it you shouldn’t argue in the first place.

Dhyan_manu said:

You're judging a book by its cover.

“It’s discussion of first episode, if you don’t get it you shouldn’t argue in the first place.”

Dhyan_manu said:
You clearly have the mindset that its a typical Isekai

According to manga this is a typical isekai, moreover - it’s very typical isekai, to the point you can start guessing where author borrowed ideas.

Dhyan_manu said:
and judge it right away instead of giving the anime a chance to unfold before you.

Oh my god, people have opinions on incomplete information, call the police!

Dhyan_manu said:
Instead of acting like its a generic isekai why not actually watch entirely first and then judge it when its finished or if you don't like it just drop it.

Why do you tell me what to do and act offended instead of having productive discussion?

Dhyan_manu said:
I bet you probably had the same mindset when watching "The Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" and thinking it was another generic isekai without even giving it a chance.

Ironically you’re now trying to win an argument by judging incomplete information of my lists - if you read my manga list you’d knew that I liked slime manga (I read it first), but really disliked anime adaptation, and after checking it a few times I strongly hold this opinion.

Dhyan_manu said:
It takes an anime an episode or 2 to set things up.

Aren’t preair already a paired episodes?

Dhyan_manu said:
this anime has so much depth to be explored that one episode can't cover everything.

Not really, and it’s funny how people think that it’s totally-not-a-harem with tons of fanservice.

Dhyan_manu said:
Don't bother with those kind of people who think they are all knowing gods who can predict an entire story, character personalities, amazing fights, slavery, racism, political terms involved within the story without even watching 1 or 2 episodes.
I just feel sorry for them because I can hardly imagine them having any fun watching anime of any type since they already know what will happen in prior.

It’s different - if you can’t really compare it you can’t really say how good this is, but you know why people rewatch anime? Because they know it’s good even if “they already know what will happen in prior”.
Jan 1, 2019 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
Fake account. Great!

It seems op is just trying to justify his opinion of some god know what recently finished winter 2019 anime.
Good luck with that.
Jan 1, 2019 8:00 AM
Jul 2018
I really hope it is. We need more shows like Smartphone, the harem where every girl wins!
Jan 1, 2019 8:11 AM
Nov 2018
Ookami-des said:

It’s different - if you can’t really compare it you can’t really say how good this is, but you know why people rewatch anime? Because they know it’s good even if “they already know what will happen in prior”.

To begin with its a pure seinen series which eliminates most isekai to compare. If you are trying to predict a seinen anime using knowledge about typical shonen isekai anime good luck with that.
Dhyan_manuJan 1, 2019 8:15 AM
Jan 1, 2019 9:07 AM

Jun 2014
It's more the other heroes setting up their own harems like it's their dream world.
Jan 1, 2019 9:10 AM

Sep 2018
Ookami-des said:
It’s discussion of first episode, if you don’t get it you shouldn’t argue in the first place.

Then you wouldn't be commenting in this thread as there's another thread that is more proper for that purpose. But that's besides the point since I don't think you really intended to discuss just the first episode. You're just using that to divert the attention away from valid criticisms against your assumptions.

To make a fair judgment on any series of media, you have to at least read or watch a significant amount of material. One episode does give you enough material to give a proper conclusion. That was why I brought up the light novel and manga because those versions are far ahead.

But hey, at least you've admitted that you have put in absolutely zero research and your assumptions are completely based on your complete lack of research.
Jan 1, 2019 9:14 AM

Sep 2010
Dhyan_manu said:

To begin with its a pure seinen series which eliminates most isekai to compare.

You do realize seinen is just a very wide sex/age category that is not really accurate because teens and girls will watch it too?

Dhyan_manu said:
If you are trying to predict a seinen anime using knowledge about typical shonen isekai anime good luck with that.

You have to be culturally isolated if you first encounter most of this plot.
Jan 1, 2019 9:28 AM

Sep 2010
VeryLTTP said:

Then you wouldn't be commenting in this thread as there's another thread that is more proper for that purpose. But that's besides the point since I don't think you really intended to discuss just the first episode. You're just using that to divert the attention away from valid criticisms against your assumptions.

I would comment where I want and that's not a point, it's "you should judge x by y", which is used to "divert the attention away from valid criticisms against your assumptions".

VeryLTTP said:
To make a fair judgment on any series of media, you have to at least read or watch a significant amount of material. One episode does give you enough material to give a proper conclusion. That was why I brought up the light novel and manga because those versions are far ahead. But hey, at least you've admitted that you have put in absolutely zero research and your assumptions are completely based on your complete lack of research.

You can have fair judgment by any amount of data unless you, for example, biased fan of manga/novel, who thinks that people should invest in series because at some point it might be good.
Jan 1, 2019 10:03 AM
Oct 2017
Psajdak said:

Dude I totally support you . About the harem trash. But I do see anime like GS cause it has a good story and the MC GS is Preety much like doom slayer. So that's the love.

Almost all other isekai anime had harem trash. Examples r smartphone death march and that demon fingering anime. All r garbage isekai tbh. But Tate no yuusha seems a bit better. as long as they don't fully make the story drive using harem in the future, then this anime is good. I do think it'll do just that. It may have harem but it won't be as disgusting as the other isekai anime .

Glad to know there's another person who actually hates useless harem garbage anime other than me. Hope there r more like us . Seeing anime for the plot and not for the one punch MC getting all the women .
Jan 1, 2019 10:30 AM
Jan 2009
Ookami-des said:

Dhyan_manu said:
Instead of acting like its a generic isekai why not actually watch entirely first and then judge it when its finished or if you don't like it just drop it.

Why do you tell me what to do and act offended instead of having productive discussion

How are you having productive discussion when you clearly are not in the mindset for one. You put out your opinion and "assumed" this is a typical isekai, I gave you critics and also a suggestion to not judge it right away as its not your typical isekai, and you replied to me literally dissecting my quote with nothing productive to discuss about. I wasn't offended, you clearly are.

I'm not putting down your opinion, you are entitled to have one, but please get your information correctly before you start harping that this is a typical isekai with harem fan service. If you read the manga, you clearly would know this is not even harem with fan service. Its far from it.

As for being a typical isekai, besides the whole being sent to a different world and they live as hero and save the world, thats pretty much it. It doesn't have a bland MC, who happens to become super OP right in the start, and has a ton of girls following him. It has its differences that make it stand out from the rest of the pack just like Slime. And if you read slime and hated the anime adaption then thats a valid opinion. I won't argue with that. I didn't go read your anime list, I don't have the time and effort to check the animes you have watched or manga have read.
Jan 1, 2019 4:21 PM
Nov 2015
Psajdak said:

It's not harem anime you got trolled reply

It's dark fantasy anti hero and many stuff will make you cry and angry because how evil the kindom is.

You can try read the manga first.
Jan 1, 2019 5:25 PM

Sep 2018
Ookami-des said:

I would comment where I want and that's not a point, it's "you should judge x by y", which is used to "divert the attention away from valid criticisms against your assumptions".

I don't even know what you're saying, anymore, as it doesn't make any sense. And this isn't me being a grammar-Nazi. Your response is completely incoherent. But let's unpack your first comment in this thread:

Generic in what way? What is the criteria for Naofumi to be generic and how does he meet that criteria?

2. Fantasy JRPG - check

True statement, but JRPGs can be very different from each other, e.g. Nier Automata vs Dragon Quest XI. Even JRPGs with the same mechanics (e.g. turn-based combat) can be very different: Persona 5 allows you to use different Personas, fuse new Personas, and carry over certain abilities to the new Personas whereas Dragon Quest XI allows you to allocate skill points for you characters to specialize on certain weapons.

Overpowered in what way? If you actually read the manga or light novel, Naofumi is far from overpowered. In fact, his shield was a great hindrance as he couldn't equip a weapon and his attack power is next to nothing. Because his power is next to nothing, he cannot kill enemies to gain EXP. Because he can't gain EXP, he can't get stronger.

Unnatural in what way? Events can be unnatural in several different ways.

It's easy to deride a series to follow the same template when you arbitrarily set that template with extremely vague terms and do so with no research:

"Generic" -> You use it as a buzzword since you don't explain anything further than that.
"Fantasy JRPG" -> You neglect the fact that JRPGs (including fantasy JRPGs) can be very different from each other.
"Overpowered" -> You wouldn't say this if you actually researched the series.
"Unnatural events" -> Just like "generic". It's vague and you just throw it around as a buzzword with no elaboration.

You can have fair judgment by any amount of data unless you, for example, biased fan of manga/novel, who thinks that people should invest in series because at some point it might be good.

Oh my! The ever-so-original ad hominem! I guess if you can't make a valid argument, attack the person instead.

Personal attacks aside, your statement can not be even more wrong. In statistics, you don't just extrapolate from any data sample. The data sample needs to be large to eliminate uncertainty. So as a result, you cannot have a fair judgment unless you check an adequate amount of the material. That means you need to watch more than one episode. It means you need to read more than just the first chapter.

And I like how you say how investing in a series because it may turn out good is a bad thing. Well duh. You can't make a certain conclusion unless you check enough of the content.
Jan 1, 2019 5:28 PM
Feb 2017
Psajdak said:
mieloasecas said:

Here's example:

Also..

Well the best offense is a good defense...
Jan 1, 2019 8:53 PM
Jun 2016
Right now all it really seems like is that you’re in “that” phase of anime right now, where all you care about is basically what you think is good and what you think deserves chances and what you think is bad and you don’t even want to look at something that could be quite interesting.
Jan 1, 2019 10:13 PM
May 2014
Psajdak said:
Briandias said:

I never watched that, and don't intend to.

Or Goblin Slayer.

Dude, that's how real life goes as well, so not sure why people have a problem with this in anime. Popular strong males have a much higher chance of attracting a female than a 'regular' guy. So there's that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2019

402 by MaauFe »»
May 20, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

546 by ridly »»
May 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

243 by ridly »»
May 6, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

271 by Der_Body »»
Apr 26, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.