Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you think I should keep this Thread up?
Dec 4, 2015 7:10 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

beta

I will be posting some random news about anime/manga in this tread., giving the source and some extra info if you dont feel like visiting the website.
I will open it as a test to see if you guys are interested in it. If not, in about a week, I will close it.
I hope you guys enjoy.

Old Thread

If you guys want you can suggest me websites and news that you want to share. Even you can post some news. But please, have a little of thought in what you will post.

Feel free to comment on the news, but be sure to quote and [*spoiler] the new so we can know which one you are talking about
PliniusDec 16, 2015 2:54 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2015 7:10 AM

Nov 2013

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Anime Debuts on January 11
- 4 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
"The official website for Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, the television anime of the Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm: Beyond the sky, into the firmament adult game, revealed on Friday that the show will premiere on TV Tokyo on January 11 at 2:05 a.m. The series will then premiere in the early morning on January 13 on TV Osaka and TV Aichi, and on January 14 on AT-X. The anime will also stream on the d Anime Store service.

Story

"The game's story is set on an archipelago of four islands far south of Japan or even the South Seas. It is all but a different world from modern Japan. From the discovery of anti-gravitons came the dream invention of anti-graviton shoes ("grash") that let people fly the skies. They introduce people to a new realm by enabling flight with just one's own body strength, without feathers or engines. This led to the rise of the sport of "Flying Circus" (dogfight race).

The protagonist who once hoped for a future in this sport suffered a setback due to an overwhelming defeat, and withdrew from the sport for this and some other reason. However, he met the transfer student Asuka Kurashina, and in teaching her to fly the skies, the old passion returned. He takes part in the Flying Circus again"
[/size][/spoiler]

More Info - Source
Dec 4, 2015 7:28 AM

Jun 2014
I'm excited for that anime too. So many cute girls :D
Dec 4, 2015 7:40 AM

Nov 2013
CstriK3_M4a1 said:
I'm excited for that anime too. So many cute girls :D

Everything that says or gives hints of romance I approve ^^
Dec 5, 2015 11:16 AM

Nov 2013

Pandora In the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn Anime Also Airs as TV Series in January
- 5 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The Kōkaku no Pandora theatrical anime special based on Masamune Shirow and Koushi Rikudou's science-fiction manga Pandora of the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn (Kōkaku no Pandora - Ghost Urn) will also air as a TV series starting on January 8 on Tokyo MX.

The theatrical anime opened in a two-week limited engagement in three theaters in Japan on Saturday.

Story

Seven Seas Entertainment is publishing the manga in English, and it describes the manga's story:

When Nanakorobi Nene, a cybernetically-enhanced girl-next-door, heads to the island metropolis of Cenancle to live with her aunt, she has no way of knowing what's in store for her. A chance meeting intertwines her fate with that of the super-rich inventor, Uzal Delilah, and her adorable and grumpy companion, Clarion, who happens to be a cyborg just like Nene.
Nene is thrilled to make a friend, but there's more to Uzal and Clarion - and the island of Cenancle itself - than meets the eye. When a super-powered terrorist threatens Cenancle, Uzal claims that the only way to avert disaster is for Nene to team up with Clarion and use their combined powers - abilities Nene never even knew she had!
[/size][/spoiler]

More Info - Source
Dec 5, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2013

1st Kizumonogatari Film's Full Trailer Streamed
- 5 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The official website for Kizumonogatari movies began streaming the full trailer for the first film, Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen (Blood and Iron), on Sunday. The trailer first debuted at Madogatari, the Shaft anime studio's 20th anniversary exhibition that ran in Tokyo from November 27 to December 2.

Kizumonogatari is the third volume in NisiOisin's Monogatari book series and is a prequel to Bakemonogatari. The novel tells the story of how protagonist Koyomi encounters the female vampire that would turn him and his journey to return to his normal life.
[/size][/spoiler]

More Info - Source
Dec 5, 2015 1:12 PM

Nov 2013

GATE Second Season Slated for January 8 and New Visual Revealed
- 5 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
"The official website for the upcoming second season TV anime adaptation of Yanai Tagami’s light novel series Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (Gate: The Self-Defense Forces Fight Like This in Another Land) has updated with a new visual and revealed that it will air from January 8 on Tokyo MX.

[/size][/spoiler]

More Info - Source
Dec 6, 2015 7:08 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Ange Vierge Anime's Silver Link Studio, 2016 Debut, Visuals Unveiled
- 6 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
"Sega Networks Fan Appreciation 2015, an event held in Tokyo's Akihabara district on Sunday, revealed more details on Kadokawa and Sega's anime based on the Ange Vierge trading card game. The anime will debut next year, and the studio SILVER LINK (Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Non Non Biyori) is producing the animation. The event also presented anime visuals for Miumi Hinata (from the original Ange Vierge game) and a new characters.

Story

The story of the card game follows what happens when "Hairō" portals suddenly open, fusing three different worlds together. As a result, various mysterious "Exceed" powers are awakened in teenaged girls. An academy for these so-called "Progress" girls is built on the isolated Seiran Island in the Pacific.

More Info - Source
Dec 6, 2015 7:10 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Sousei no Onmyouji TV Anime Adaptation Slated for 2016 Broadcast
- 6 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Sousei no Onmyouji (Twin Star Exorcists) has revealed that the series will be animated by Studio Pierrot (Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto) and to broadcast in 2016. The first key visual of the series was also unveiled.

Story

Rokuro is from a family of exorcists, but he’d rather be a singer, a soccer player or anything but an exorcist! He’s forced to own up to his own incredible potential when new arrival Benio stirs his competitive spirit. But their rivalry gets a twist when they earn the prestigious title of “Twin Star Exorcists”—two supreme fighters fated to marry and birth the ultimate spiritual warrior!

More Info - Source
Dec 6, 2015 7:12 AM

Aug 2012
I have been waiting for Kizumonogatari for way too long now. But it's almost here.
Dec 6, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2013
Adragon28 said:
I have been waiting for Kizumonogatari for way too long now. But it's almost here.

I still need to catch up with the series itself. I stopped before Tsukimonogatari
Dec 6, 2015 7:38 AM

Aug 2012
Plinius said:
Adragon28 said:

I still need to catch up with the series itself. I stopped before Tsukimonogatari

You don't have that much catching up to do. I'm still waiting for the last season to end so I can marathon it.
Dec 6, 2015 12:23 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

One-Punch Man Creator’s Mob Psycho 100 Manga Gets TV Anime
- 6 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Shogakukan’s web comic magazine Ura recently opened an official website that revealed that a television anime adaptation of ONE’s Mob Psycho 100 manga has been green-lit. The anime will air in 2016, and the studio BONES (Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka Seven, Kekkai Sensen) is producing.

Story

Shigeo Kageyama (a.k.a. “Mob”) is a 8th grader with psychic abilities. He could bend spoons and lift objects with his mind from a young age, but he slowly began to withhold from using his abilities in public due to the negative attention he received. Now, the only thing he wants is to become friends with a girl in his class, Tsubomi. With his psychic “mentor” (who has no psychic powers), he continues his daily life, attempting to realize his purpose in life.

More Info - Source
Dec 6, 2015 12:25 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Monster Hunter Stories Anime Adaptation Slated for 2016
- 6 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Monster Hunter is one of Japan’s most popular franchises. The series started in 2004 on the PlayStation 2, and has since been on the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U and the PC. To date, the entire franchise has sold over 28 million copies, with the latest main instalment being Monster Hunter 4 for the Nintendo 3DS selling over 4.1 Million copies in Japan. Capcom has recently announced that the game will be releasing outside of Japan as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate earlier this year, which will include additional content. A MMO, titled Monster Hunter Online was announced last year for China only. The beta opened in July last year and little information was released since. The next major title in the series is Monster Hunter X for the 3DS in late 2015.

More Info - Source
Dec 7, 2015 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

PA Works Announces Kuromukuro Anime With Seven Deadly Sins Director
- 7 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
P.A. Works, the anime studio headquartered in Nanto City, Toyama Prefecture, opened a website to announce its 15th anniversary anime, Kuromukuro. The studio behind True Tears, Angel Beats!, Shirobako, and Charlotte is collaborating on the original project with Tensai Okamura, the director known for Medabots, Blue Exorcist, The Seven Deadly Sins, and other anime. The website states that the anime will "barge in, in 2016."

The studio celebrated its 10th anniversary with the Hanasaku Iroha - Blossoms for Tomorrow anime.

More Info - Source
Dec 7, 2015 8:27 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Chain Chronicle TV Anime Trailer Revealed
- 7 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Sega’s popular Mobile RPG Chain Chronicle began streaming the first trailer on Monday.

Chain Chronicle is a Tower Defense Role Playing Game developed and published by Sega for all Smartphone platforms in Japan. It was released in Japan on July 26, 2013 for iOs, August 1, 2013 for Android and on July 16, 2014 for the PlayStation Vita. The game is licensed in Asia by SNDA in China, MobiMon for both Taiwan and Macau, Actoz Soft for South Korea andGumi Asia for both Southeast Asia and North American release.

The series spawned an Original Video Animation series directed by Takeshi Mori, animated by Juumonji and Sotsu. It was released on December 18, 2014.

More Info - Source
Dec 7, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2012
Plini seriously doing his job. Someone make him news moderator, lol.
Dec 8, 2015 1:47 AM

Nov 2013
Adragon28 said:
Plini seriously doing his job. Someone make him news moderator, lol.

Heheh ^^ thank you
Dec 8, 2015 2:13 AM

Dec 2008
Plinius said:
[center]

One-Punch Man Creator’s Mob Psycho 100 Manga Gets TV Anime
- 6 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Shogakukan’s web comic magazine Ura recently opened an official website that revealed that a television anime adaptation of ONE’s Mob Psycho 100 manga has been green-lit. The anime will air in 2016, and the studio BONES (Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka Seven, Kekkai Sensen) is producing.

Story

Shigeo Kageyama (a.k.a. “Mob”) is a 8th grader with psychic abilities. He could bend spoons and lift objects with his mind from a young age, but he slowly began to withhold from using his abilities in public due to the negative attention he received. Now, the only thing he wants is to become friends with a girl in his class, Tsubomi. With his psychic “mentor” (who has no psychic powers), he continues his daily life, attempting to realize his purpose in life.

More Info - Source

Dec 8, 2015 2:25 AM

Nov 2013
@king the story looks interesting. And it looks like there is some romance involved, witch is a go on my book ^^
Dec 8, 2015 2:27 AM

Dec 2008
Plinius said:
@king the story looks interesting. And it looks like there is some romance involved, witch is a go on my book ^^

I read several chapters and it looks interesting, I wonder how animation will turn out tho
Dec 8, 2015 2:28 AM

Nov 2013
Apple auto correct op.
At least they got money from opm
Dec 8, 2015 6:15 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Himouto! Umaru-chan Opening Theme Breaks 5 Million YouTube Views
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

The official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of SankakuHead’s (Uzura Convenience, Arakure Neverland) manga, Himouto! Umaru-chan, has revealed that the official YouTube upload of the opening theme song by Umaru Doma has received over 5 million views.

In related news, Umaru Doma and Nana Ebina have been featured in a festive poster in the January 2016 issueof Megami. This issue of Megami magazine here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters that come in this issue here.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 6:19 AM

Aug 2012
is the anime Himouto! Umaru-chan itself any good?
Dec 8, 2015 6:19 AM

Jul 2014
Plinius said:
[center]

Himouto! Umaru-chan Opening Theme Breaks 5 Million YouTube Views
- 8 December 2015 -

bruh. the OP wasn't even worth watching
Dec 8, 2015 6:21 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Latest Dimension W PV Is Full of Action and Will Debut January 10
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The official website of the TV anime adaptation of Yuji Iwahara’s Dimension W manga has announced that the series will begin its broadcast from January 10th. Additionally, a new promotional video and new visual were revealed.

The second official promotional video has been revealed, which gives us a glimpse into the world of the anime and its characters. The video also previews the Opening theme song, “Genesis” by Stereo Drive Foundation.

Story

In the year 2072, the world’s energy problems seem solved by a network of cross-dimensional electric-field inductors—”coils”—that extract energy from a seemingly infinite source. That source is the W dimension, a fourth plane that exists beyond the X, Y, and Z dimensions.

In this world, unofficial “illegal” coils harness powers that the police can’t hope to counter. Dealing with these coils is the job of coil-hating repo man Kyoma, whose run-in with the unique coil android Mira leads the two to form a reluctant partnership.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 6:24 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Cast Members Announced for Original TV Anime Bubuki Buranki
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The January 2015 issue of NewType has revealed the cast for the upcoming original anime by Sanzigen, Bubuki Buranki. The anime will premiere in Japan on January 9 and will broadcast on various TV stations, such as Tokyo MX and AT-X.

Story

When Azuma Ikki returns to Japan after 10 years, he gets assaulted by a group of armed men and becomes their prisoner. Kogane Asabuki, a childhood friend, saves him with a weapon on her right hand known as Bubuki, a weapon with its own mind. Azuma Ikki, who is a Bubuki user himself, learns about the existence of Bubuki and goes on a journey alongside the companions he has found in an attempt to find and revive Oumai, a Buranki (titan) who sleeps underground.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 6:27 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Concept Movie Video Leaked
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

A camera quality leak of the full Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica concept movie has appeared online:

Leaked Video

[size=110]
In addition to this, the January 2016 issue of Kadokawa’s NewType magazine has revealed an interview with SHAFT representative director and president Mitsutoshi Kuboto and it unveils more details on the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica concept movie which was recently shown at SHAFT’s 40th anniversary “Madogatari” exhibit last month. Kubota is credited as the producer for the project. He confirms that the project will not end with just the concept movie, but will launch a brand new Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica project.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 6:30 AM

Jul 2014
Plinius said:
[center]

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Concept Movie Video Leaked
- 8 December 2015 -

Dec 8, 2015 9:39 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Dagashi Kashi Anime Key Visual, Promotional Video and Air Date
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The official website of the upcoming anime adaptation of Kotoyama’s Dagashi Kashi manga has revealed that the TV anime will be airing from January 7 next year. In addition to this, a new key visual and promotional video was unveiled.

Story

Shikada Kokonotsu’s father owns a rural sweets shop, and his plan is for Kokonotsu to take it over one day. However, Kokonotsu wants to be a manga author instead! One day in Summer, the cute but weird girl Shidare Hotaru, from the famous sweets company, comes to pay a visit. Apparently, Kokonotsu’s father is famous and she wants him to join her family’s company. However, he will only agree if she can convince Kokonotsu to take over the family business!

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
Plinius said:
[center]

Dagashi Kashi Anime Key Visual, Promotional Video and Air Date
- 8 December 2015 -

Now this sounds promising.
Dec 8, 2015 12:10 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Oshiete! Galko-chan TV Anime Casts Minami Takahashi, Azumi Waki
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The January 2016 issue of Kadokawa's Newtype magazine will reveal the main cast for the anime adaptation of Kenya Suzuki's Please tell me! GALKO-chan (Oshiete! Galko-chan) manga on Thursday. The magazine also revealed that the anime will premiere on January 8 as part of Tokyo MX's "Ultra Super Anime Time" block, and also air on BS11 and AT-X.

The three main cast members are, from left to right in the image above:

- Miyu Tomita as Otako
- Azumi Waki (The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls' Sanae) as Galko
- Minami Takahashi (Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma's Megumi Tadokoro) as Ojyo

Story

Galko-chan always speaks her mind, which may not be the wisest decision in all cases, but it's never short of entertaining! Meet the exuberant and unbelievably busty high schooler, Galko, as she traverses the ups and downs of adolescence with spirit and verve, alongside her best friends--the anti-social loner, Otako, and the unpredictably honest, Ojyo.
Each of the girls' names refers to their type. Galko is a pun on gyaru or gal, which is a term used to describe a type of street fashion where women in their teens and 20s bleach their hair and wear highly decorated nails and a lot of makeup. Otako is a pun on otaku, and Ojō refers to a girl who is a daughter of a high-class family.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 12:16 PM

Dec 2008
I see me some nice glasses
Dec 8, 2015 1:53 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Sansha Sanyou Anime Visual Revealed
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The official website for the upcoming anime adaptation of Cherry Arai’s 4-koma comedy manga Sansha Sanyou has revealed a new visual for the series which will premiere in Spring 2016.

Story

Futaba Odagiri is the new transfer student with a super energetic personality; Teru Hayama is the class president with a surprisingly mean personality contrary to her innocent looks; and Youko Nishikawa is from a formerly rich, now extremely poor family who still holds on to her princess attitude. These three unlikely students with clashing personalities become good friends and survive the day-to-day teenage life in a very funny story.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 1:55 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Love Comedy Manga Renai Boukun Gets Anime Adaptation
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
It has been revealed that an anime adaptation of manga Renai Boukun (The very lovely tyrant of love) has been green-lit

Story

A Kiss Note is a powerful notebook that makes anyone who has their name written together will instantly fall in love if they kiss each other regardless of any circumstances. This magical and very familiar item belongs to an angel named Guri whose job as cupid is to create couples. However, she accidentally writes down Aino Seiji, a regular high school student, and unless he kisses someone, Guri will die. She convinces Seiji to go kiss his crush, Hiyama Akane, the school’s popular girl who turns out has even stronger feelings for him, bordering on obsessive and psychotic. Eventually Akane and Seiji come together but not before Guri decides that she likes Seiji as well. What seems awesome to most guys becomes hell for Seiji who just wants a normal relationship with girls.

More Info - Source
Dec 8, 2015 1:56 PM

Nov 2013
Plinius said:

Love Comedy Manga Renai Boukun Gets Anime Adaptation
- 8 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
It has been revealed that an anime adaptation of manga Renai Boukun (The very lovely tyrant of love) has been green-lit

Story

A Kiss Note is a powerful notebook that makes anyone who has their name written together will instantly fall in love if they kiss each other regardless of any circumstances. This magical and very familiar item belongs to an angel named Guri whose job as cupid is to create couples. However, she accidentally writes down Aino Seiji, a regular high school student, and unless he kisses someone, Guri will die. She convinces Seiji to go kiss his crush, Hiyama Akane, the school’s popular girl who turns out has even stronger feelings for him, bordering on obsessive and psychotic. Eventually Akane and Seiji come together but not before Guri decides that she likes Seiji as well. What seems awesome to most guys becomes hell for Seiji who just wants a normal relationship with girls.

More Info - Source

A Kiss Note is a powerful notebook that makes anyone who has their name written together will instantly fall in love if they kiss each other regardless of any circumstances.

hahahaha What?
Dec 8, 2015 3:58 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Stella Vermillion Wants Your Attention in Recent Visual
- 9 December 2015 -

- NSFW -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Stella Vermillion from the TV anime adaptation of Riku Misora and Won’s Rakudai Kishi no Cavalryhas been featured as a poster in the January 2016 issueof Megami. This issue of Megami magazine here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters that come in this issue here.

More Info/Images- Source
Dec 8, 2015 10:07 PM

Aug 2012

Well...
Dec 9, 2015 5:32 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta? Anime Reveals More Cast, Staff, Spring Premiere
- 9 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Yhis year's 47th issue of Kadokawa's Dengeki Bunko Magazine (cover shown below) is revealing additional cast, the main staff, and the Spring 2016 premiere for the television anime of author Shibai Kineko and illustrator Hisasi's Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta? (And you thought there is Never a girl online?) light novels on Thursday.

-[Cast]-

Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Durarara!!'s Mikado Ryūgamine) as Hideki Nishimura / Lucian
Rina Hidaka (Sword Art Online's Silica) as Ako Tamaki / Ako
Inori Minase (School-Live!'s Yuki Takeya) as Akane Segawa / Schwein
M.A.O (Overlord's Enri Emmot) as Kyō Goshōin / Apricot

-[Story]-

The story centers on Hideki Nishimura, a young man who confessed to a person he thought was a girl online, only for that person to turn out to be a boy. He keeps this "black history" secret and swears to never to trust a "girl" online again. However, one day a girl online confesses to him, and it turns out she's actually a beautiful girl named Ako Tamaki. Ako cannot tell the difference between the online world and reality, and she is a loner who has trouble communicating. Hideki and his friends from his guild decide to work together to "correct" her.

More Info - Source
Dec 9, 2015 5:39 AM

Dec 2008
Plinius said:
[center]

- 9 December 2015 -

- NSFW -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Stella Vermillion from the TV anime adaptation of Riku Misora and Won’s Rakudai Kishi no Cavalryhas been featured as a poster in the January 2016 issueof Megami. This issue of Megami magazine here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters that come in this issue here.

More Info/Images- Source

She has all my attention.
Dec 9, 2015 5:43 AM

Nov 2013
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Plinius said:
[center]

- 9 December 2015 -

- NSFW -

[spoiler]

[size=110]

More Info/Images- Source

She has all my attention.

I wonder how ecchi this show is.
Dec 9, 2015 12:09 PM

Nov 2013
[center]Cast Members Announced for Original TV Anime Bubuki Buranki
- 8 December 2015 -

[/quote]

[UPDATE 9-12-2015]

Original TV Anime Bubuki Buranki Promotional Video Reveals Air Date: January 9th

Dec 9, 2015 1:15 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Seven Seas Licenses How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon King Manga
- 9 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Seven Seas Entertainment announced on Wednesday that it has licensed writer Warau Yakan and artist Komiya Toshimasa's How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon King manga. The company will publish the manga as single volumes starting with the first volume on October 11.

-[Story]-

Seven Seas describes the "dark harem fantasy" series:

At the end of his life, after decades of painstaking research, Aur's quest for ultimate power is within reach. But first he must die! Now, reborn into a magical world as the Demon King, he uses his newfound abilities to make his dark visions a reality. Upon summoning an alluring succubus known as Lilu to serve him, he immediately begins the task of creating a dungeon—an underground kingdom of his own, filled with all manner of fantastical beasts. As Aur crafts the intricate and dangerous world of his dungeon, he'll learn what it takes to become a true Demon King, with all the pleasures, troubles, and trials that come with it. And his enemies will cower in fear!

More Info - Source
Dec 9, 2015 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
[center]

Aniplex of America Acquires ERASED/Boku Dake ga Inai Machi Anime
- 9 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Aniplex of America announced on Wednesday that it has licensed the upcoming anime series ERASED (Boku dake ga Inai Machi, or "The town where only I am missing"). The series will premiere streaming on Crunchyroll on January 7, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. EST, the same day it will debut in Japan on Fuji TV's Noitamina block.

Sanbe began the manga in 2012 and it is currently serialized in Kadokawa's Young Ace magazine. The manga was nominated for the Tezuka Osamu Cultural Prize 'Reader Award' in 2014 and this year's Manga Taisho Awards.

-[Story]-

The manga's story follows Satoru, a struggling manga artist who has an ability that forces him back in time to prevent deaths. When his mother is killed he's sent back in time to solve the mystery, but ends up back in elementary school, just before the disappearance of his classmate Kayo.

More Info - Source
Dec 10, 2015 4:31 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Koyomimonogatari Gets Short Anime Debuting in App on January 9
- 10 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
The official website of the anime adaptations of NisiOisin's Monogatari novels announced on Thursday that NisiOisin's Koyomimonogatari short story collection will receive a short anime adaptation that will debut on the upcoming Koyomimonogatari app on iOS and Android devices on January 9.

In addition, the original Bakemonogatari series will rerun on Japanese television starting on January 2, and it will feature a commercial for Koyomimonogatari.

Vertical will publish the earlier Kizumonogatari novel on December 15. The novel is inspiring an anime film trilogy. The first film will open on January 8.

More Info - Source
Dec 10, 2015 4:33 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Girls & Panzer Film Posts 8 Minutes of Footage Online[/url] Anime
- 10 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]
Bandai Visual began streaming about eight minutes of footage from the Girls und Panzer film last week. The footage features the early stages of the film's Battle of Ōarai City.

Crunchyroll and Anime Network both streamed the anime outside Japan. An all-new original video anime (OVA) titled "Kore ga Hontō no Anzio-sen Desu!" (This is the Real Anzio Battle!) premiered in Japanese theaters in July 2014, and the anime shipped on DVD and Blu-ray later that month.

More Info - Source
Dec 10, 2015 4:38 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Divine Gate TV Anime's Promo Video Reveals January 8 Premiere
- 10 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]

Marvelous began streaming a promotional video for its upcoming Divine Gate television anime series on Thursday. The video previews the anime's opening theme "One Meets Her" by Hitorie, and reveals the show's premiere date of January 8.

-[Story]-

When the Divine Gate opened, the living world, the heavens, and the underworld became connected, ushering an era of chaos where desires and conflict intersect. To restore order, the World Council is formed. As peace is restored, the Divine Gate becomes an urban legend. In that world, boys and girls deemed fit by the World Council are gathered. They are ones who aim to reach the gate for their personal objectives. Those who reach the gate can remake the world. What lies beyond the gate? When they reach the door, will the world change? Will it be the past that changes, or will it be the future?

More Info - Source
Dec 10, 2015 4:41 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Makoto Shinkai Reveals Kimi no Na wa./your name. Anime Film for August 2016
- 10 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]

Director Makoto Shinkai (Voices of a Distant Star, The Garden of Words, 5 Centimeters Per Second) revealed on Thursday that he is directing a new film titled Kimi no Na wa. (your name.) that will open in Japan in August 2016. The film's official website is currently streaming a teaser video.

-[Story]-

The "story of miracles and love" revolves around Mitsuha and Taki. Mitsuha is a female high school student who lives in a rural town nestled deep in the mountains. Her father is the mayor and isn't at home much, and she lives with her elementary school-aged little sister and her grandmother. Mitsuha has an honest personality, but she doesn't like the customs of her family's Shinto shrine, nor does she like her father participating in an election campaign. She laments that she lives in a confined rural town, and yearns for the wonderful lifestyle of living in Tokyo. Taki is a male high school student who lives in central Tokyo. He spends time with his friends, works part-time at an Italian restaurant, and is interested in architecture and fine arts. One day, Mitsuha has a dream where she is a young man. Taki also has a dream where he is a female high school student in a town in the mountains that he has never been to. What is the secret to their dreams of personal experience?

More Info - Source
Dec 10, 2015 4:42 AM

Nov 2013
Plinius said:
[center]

Makoto Shinkai Reveals Kimi no Na wa./your name. Anime Film for August 2016
- 10 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]

Director Makoto Shinkai (Voices of a Distant Star, The Garden of Words, 5 Centimeters Per Second) revealed on Thursday that he is directing a new film titled Kimi no Na wa. (your name.) that will open in Japan in August 2016. The film's official website is currently streaming a teaser video.

-[Story]-

The "story of miracles and love" revolves around Mitsuha and Taki. Mitsuha is a female high school student who lives in a rural town nestled deep in the mountains. Her father is the mayor and isn't at home much, and she lives with her elementary school-aged little sister and her grandmother. Mitsuha has an honest personality, but she doesn't like the customs of her family's Shinto shrine, nor does she like her father participating in an election campaign. She laments that she lives in a confined rural town, and yearns for the wonderful lifestyle of living in Tokyo. Taki is a male high school student who lives in central Tokyo. He spends time with his friends, works part-time at an Italian restaurant, and is interested in architecture and fine arts. One day, Mitsuha has a dream where she is a young man. Taki also has a dream where he is a female high school student in a town in the mountains that he has never been to. What is the secret to their dreams of personal experience?

More Info - Source

This one has the looks :o
Dec 10, 2015 4:47 AM

Nov 2013
[center]

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma Anime Gets 2nd Season
- 10 December 2015 -

[spoiler]

[size=110]

The cover of the second 2016 issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine (pictured at right) is revealing on Monday that the anime based on Yūto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki's Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma manga will get a second season. The first 2016 issue had revealed on Monday that the second issue would have an "important announcement" for the manga.

The announcement is commemorating the third anniversary of the manga's launch. Weekly Shonen Jump will reveal more details about the upcoming anime in its future issues.

-[Story]-

The manga centers on Sōma, who works with his dad at his family's restaurant. His dad is a culinary master, and he often hosts cooking battles with his father. His father then enrolls him in an elite culinary school that is very difficult to enter, and the graduation rate is only about 10 percent. Shueisha published the manga's 15th compiled volume (pictured at left) on October 3, and will publish the 16th volume on January 4.

More Info - Source
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Chill Ctrl + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Manjuu - Jan 8, 2015

5615 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Mandatory counting thread V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - Feb 14, 2018

333 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Insert the name of the user above on a Anime title ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CrimsonSilver4 - Jan 20, 2015

2990 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 10:45 PM

» [GAME] Which do you prefer? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Neme-chan - Jan 7, 2015

3675 by RioFS »»
Aug 24, 2022 6:50 AM

» [GAME] Answer a Question with a Question ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uncrow - Nov 23, 2014

1793 by anxi0usgum1 »»
Jul 6, 2022 12:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.