3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
1 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 12:26 PM
Nov 2017
Tomozaki's speech combined with him just being perfectly honest with Mimimi really represent why I enjoy this series as a whole. I like the message that the series presents as a whole about how changing yourself but always staying true to your values. It looked like Mimimi needed that kind of encouragement and Tomozaki was a great influence on her.
I turn signatures off, you can too with this lnk

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 12 Discussion

KnicePerson - Feb 27

1 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 27, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 8 Discussion

vF_Wackiier - Jan 23, 2023

1 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 27, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 7 Discussion

0 by vF_Wackiier »»
Jan 23, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 6 Discussion

0 by vF_Wackiier »»
Jan 23, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Nanami Minami wa Kagayakitai: Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Gaiden Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by vF_Wackiier »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.