Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
xxxHOLiC Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 6, 2023 6:00 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to SurfaceoftheMoon
This really interested me. To be honest, I was really sad that Yuko died. Watanuki didn't seem as lively, but boy was he a pimp in bed XD
He had Maru and Moro sleep with him :D
(I think he slept with them earlier in the series, but he got a kiss on the cheek from each of them in ep 1 and 2.)
EPIC.
Loved the OVA, it kept me interested until the end. The animation improved ever since Shunmuki, too.
I like how Watanuki changed, but he is still stubborn, keeping his childish side concealed a little, but you can just tell it's in there. I must say I'll miss the old moronic clutz. But I like Watankuki's character either way. The last farewell to the series I give out; Keep on pimpin' Watanuki.
@SurfaceoftheMoon Watanuki has already slept together with Maru, Moro and Black Mokona as it was showed in episode 9 "Rumor" of season 2.

The difference is that Watanuki didn't always sleep together with the girls when Yuuko was still the owner of the shop and they didn't give each other kisses.

After Watanuki became the new owner of the shop, Watanuki sleeps every night together with the girls and they give each other kisses.

If I was Watanuki, I would have personally preferred to sleep together with Maru and Moro from the Japanese live-action xxxHOLiC movie of 2022 as they look at least to be in their 20s (and are played by the way by Japanese actresses who are in their 20s) rather than their loli version of the manga, anime and the 2013 Japanese xxxHOLiC live-action drama (who were played by the way by 9 and 10 years old Japanese actesses).

I am sure that Watanuki would also have preferred to sleep together with girls who look to be in their 20s rather than lolis and Watanuki would be less sad and more happy.

His relationship with Maru and Moro would probably be even more intimate if they looked like girls in their 20s rather than loli-looking girls as I suppose that Watanuki is not having sex with Maru and Moro as they look like lolis but I can't confirm that he is not having sex with them.

Watanuki would probably have sex with Maru and Moro if they looked like girls in their 20s which would make Watanuki forget a bit Yuuko, make Watanuki less sad and make Watanuki more happy.
KingSunWukongNov 6, 2023 6:14 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Status poll about XxxHOLiC: Rou Episode 1

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Dec 15, 2023 6:29 PM

» Did the Anime adapt all the manga?

MoonPhos - Aug 10, 2019

6 by MoonPhos »»
Aug 7, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Rou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 11, 2011

92 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Oct 25, 2022 2:00 PM

» Watanuki in blood-c the last dark (2012) movie

14theparadox - Feb 11, 2018

1 by nahnah07 »»
May 19, 2019 5:10 AM

» Episode 2?

AkkarinKHR - Sep 6, 2010

6 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2011 6:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.