Forum Settings
Forums

For what reason are you not gay, straight, or bisexual?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jun 25, 2010 1:44 PM

Jun 2010
MidnightBlossom said:
Im not gay because I find guys physically unappealing, and even if they DID look like girls, I'm not into crossing swords, if you know what I mean.
Maybe you mean "backstabing bastards" ;D
Jun 25, 2010 1:57 PM

Mar 2009
Straight male. I couldn't tell you why. I just know I am. Just like I can't tell you why I find brunettes more attractive than red heads. :P

Not interested in sex or relationships though, so whatever.
Jun 25, 2010 3:16 PM
Sep 2009
Straight because I was born that way.
Jun 25, 2010 3:23 PM

May 2010
I'm bi but I prefer guys more... So perhaps more straight than bi. I think sexually is quite a hard thing to define really ^^

I find women sexually attractive but going with the male stereotype, they are more laid back, generally than woman (we females can be a little irrational)

Again, I didn't choose to be bi. I spent quite a while in denial but now I've very much accepted that it makes me who I am :)

ESSWHY said:
I think I hate women, too.

and men.

fuck.

Lol! I think both men and women really suck in their own special ways!
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Jun 25, 2010 3:30 PM

Oct 2008
Im straight because I digg chicks, but I dont have any problem with gays or lesbians some of my friends are one or the other. people should do what makes them happy. :D
Jun 25, 2010 3:38 PM

Jul 2008
Diassia said:
I think both men and women really suck in their own special ways!
The women are smooth and the men are prickly.
Jun 25, 2010 8:42 PM

Jun 2010
Girls GIRLS!, can't live without them :3
Jun 25, 2010 8:55 PM

Apr 2010
ukonkivi said:
So you're saying it's subconscious and you don't know exactly what turns you on and doesn't exactly and why?

Yes, but that doesn't mean people cannot deduce traits in common with those that have an effect.
Jun 25, 2010 9:32 PM
Jan 2010
I am not gay because the very idea goes against my religion. Not only that, but it is (in my opinion) disgusting and should never occur. I have a penis. Women have no penises.
Jun 25, 2010 9:39 PM

Apr 2010
khmer2kid said:
I am not gay because the very idea goes against my religion. Not only that, but it is (in my opinion) disgusting and should never occur. I have a penis. Women have no penises.
lol troll?

Bi dude here. Just am.

The thread revival here is intense.
Jun 25, 2010 9:42 PM

Jan 2010
I find facial hair and abs sexy as hell, so I could never be physically attracted to another girl.
Jun 25, 2010 10:34 PM

Feb 2010
if u like the opposite or same gender or both duh
Jun 25, 2010 10:34 PM

Feb 2010
Tayloroids said:
I find facial hair and abs sexy as hell, so I could never be physically attracted to another girl.

its almost the exact polar opposite of wat guys find sexy
Jun 26, 2010 12:06 AM

Nov 2007
Not interested in having a relationship, but I wouldn't consider myself myself asexual since I still find men attractive, at least some guys.

I am straight because...I am. I can't really explain why, but I've never really been interested in females like that.
Jun 26, 2010 2:27 AM

May 2010
khmer2kid said:

Just cos women don't have penies means they can't be with other women *tilts head* Interesting. I don't think this really has anything to do with antamony. Attraction isn't something you can stop I don't think. My close friend got beaten up the other day for being gay :( It made me sad.
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Jun 26, 2010 2:34 AM

Sep 2009
I wish i was a girl because then it would make sense.

Honestly I don't like being dominated but then i suppose you could be the dominator in which case why would I want to have sex with a man unless it was to immaculate them,i would rather dominate a girl but that is they way they are wired naturally to submit.

No,I don't believe in Love, unless its a parental kind of protection (aka love).

I could spin off but I won't, no point.
Jun 26, 2010 3:18 AM

Mar 2010
Dont like other penisses than my own:p if i was i woman i would definitly be lesbian btw:p

Jun 26, 2010 3:21 AM

Jun 2010
Disposable-Angel said:

No,I don't believe in Love, unless its a parental kind of protection (aka love).

I do believe love doesn't exist but I think humans need a strong bond to at least one person to keep mentally healthy.

I'm straightish bi? Whatever, I enjoy sex with both but mainly men.
Jun 26, 2010 11:12 AM

Apr 2010
Disposable-Angel said:
What do you mean by love? And if you don't believe in love, what do you believe this thing that everybody calls love is?
Jun 26, 2010 11:31 AM

Nov 2009
zharnotczar (N/A)
said:

Disposable-Angel said:
What do you mean by love? And if you don't believe in love, what do you believe this thing that everybody calls love is?
Hormonal disfunction?
Jun 26, 2010 11:46 AM

Apr 2010
MidnightBlossom said:
zharnotczar (N/A)
said:

Disposable-Angel said:
Hormonal disfunction?
Disfunction implies abnormality... It's not abnormal...
Jun 26, 2010 12:34 PM
Jun 2010
Cute girls are too hard to resist.
Jun 26, 2010 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
Easy Answer:

Pussy feels way too good!!!
Jun 26, 2010 10:35 PM
Jan 2010
Diassia said:
khmer2kid said:

Just cos women don't have penies means they can't be with other women *tilts head* Interesting. I don't think this really has anything to do with antamony. Attraction isn't something you can stop I don't think. My close friend got beaten up the other day for being gay :( It made me sad.

I didn't say they couldn't be with each other 'cause they don't have penises, but because god intended it to be Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Also, by the law of science, if you don't believe in god, is that opposites attract. Women and men are opposites.
Jun 26, 2010 10:52 PM

Jun 2010
Physically I could never be gay or bi because I am afraid of penises (even my own to some degree), but romanticly I am bi. I can play the role of poetic and protective boyfriend or the loving and caring girlfriend naturally...sorry I can't explain it better ^^;
Jun 27, 2010 1:03 AM

Jul 2009
Diassia said:
ESSWHY said:
I think I hate women, too.

and men.

fuck.

Lol! I think both men and women really suck in their own special ways!

That they do.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Jun 27, 2010 4:23 PM

Oct 2008
BECAUSE I LIKE A WOMAN'S COMPANY. THEY SMELL NICE AND DON'T HAVE A PENIS. ALSO LUKEWARM HOLE :<
Jun 28, 2010 11:28 AM

Jun 2008
zharnotczar said:
khmer2kid said:
lol troll?

Bi dude here. Just am.

The thread revival here is intense.

How is it a troll, sure it may be religious intolerant BS, but; we're free to express how we feel about anything, even if you're thoughts are those of your religion.

I'm personally Straight and have NEVER thought about being with another guy, HOWEVER; I don't hate gays or bisexuals or any other kind of sexual preference that people choose.

I will say the following:

I DON'T believe you are born gay, I just find that VERY HARD to believe, maybe there is some evidence out there that confirms that people are, but I would still opt to believe that there is a significant amount of people who DECIDE to be gay or bisexual
Jun 28, 2010 12:28 PM

Aug 2009
BadLuckTuck said:
I think it's because I think pretty much EVERY guy I know IRL is a douchebag. That doesn't help that I am more attracted to girls before finding out about said tool-headed retards with penises.

ha, thats a huge generalization.
almost every girl i know/that knows me says that i cant be classified as a guy because im just too nice, even though im far from gay or bi. i think its strange that girls automatically assume that every guy is an asshole. WE NICE GUYS EXIST!

to keep post relavent-
i dont really know how to answer the question besides saying that im simply attracted to women. ummm, they are usually more clean, less hair, they have the parts i like (lol)... you know, im a guy, i like girls. lol.
Jun 28, 2010 12:33 PM

Dec 2009
I am straight because I have feet. -_____-

Jun 28, 2010 4:08 PM

Oct 2009
Penko said:

Best answer yet :D

Im straight , but i sense to just LOVEEE gay people :)
they're cool beans .

but really though, i just dont want something i already have..
NO.
Jun 28, 2010 8:49 PM

Oct 2009
Penko said:

^fixed...I am bi because I have a feet .-______-
Jun 29, 2010 6:05 AM

Dec 2009
^ Whut?

Jun 29, 2010 6:12 AM

May 2010
simple im not attracted to men

Im only attracted to women
"Death is already staring us in the face, just hasn't decided to kill any of us yet." - Unknown
Jun 29, 2010 8:35 AM

Nov 2009
Boobs are boring, since I have my own... :')

Plus, I mean, it's a human being's natural instinct to go after a member of the opposite gender for breeding purposes.
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jun 29, 2010 8:39 AM

May 2010
these days its not for breeding its for pleasure
"Death is already staring us in the face, just hasn't decided to kill any of us yet." - Unknown
Jun 29, 2010 9:07 AM

Nov 2009
I know pleasure is the main intention, but we're still generally drawn to members of the opposite sex due to our instinct to produce offspring. Kinda makes us sound like animals, but it's true. X'D
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jun 29, 2010 9:10 AM

May 2010
lol yep
Jun 29, 2010 9:20 AM

Apr 2009
Because I just am not attracted to most girls (there are girls I've been somewhat attracted to, but they usually looked androgynous). If I had a choice, liking girls would be easier since I have a ton of female friends and some are bi.... but I'm just not attracted to them. So it doesn't work.
Jun 29, 2010 9:57 AM

Oct 2009
Not entirely sure you can know WHY you're attracted to somebody, personally, I prefer the company of guys. I tend to have more in common with them. I guess that helps?

I'm straight and my favourite colour is purple, why? God knows.
Jun 29, 2010 4:11 PM

Oct 2009
Jaedia said:
Not entirely sure you can know WHY you're attracted to somebody, personally, I prefer the company of guys. I tend to have more in common with them. I guess that helps?

I'm straight and my favourite colour is purple, why? God knows.

Im straight & my fav color is purple too :)

IS THAT BADD !?
NO.
Jun 29, 2010 5:06 PM

Apr 2010
I wanna know what drives one to be attracted to another.
Jun 29, 2010 6:21 PM

Mar 2010
I'm straight probably because the idea of doing anything with another guy disturbs me and obviously the natural attraction to girls. Although it is really hard to find any girls I like and even if I do I'm to shy to say anything :/
Jun 29, 2010 8:32 PM

Jun 2010
Occam's Razor isn't always right, but jesus christ OP
Jun 29, 2010 8:51 PM

May 2010
jaxlb said:
I'm straight probably because the idea of doing anything with another guy disturbs me and obviously the natural attraction to girls. Although it is really hard to find any girls I like and even if I do I'm to shy to say anything :/

I have to agree. I just have a problem with the girls around me. They just don't understand what i talk about most times. If I can't hold a conversation with a girl then most likely I will only know for a short period of time.

I guess it also comes with the fact that I don't leave my house very much.
Jun 29, 2010 8:57 PM

Aug 2007
I hate and love both males and females. :/

i think i am weird.
Jun 29, 2010 9:02 PM

Jul 2009
Maora said:
I hate and love both males and females. :/

i think i am weird.

Though I am similar so at least you are not the only one?