Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 17, 2010 8:41 AM

Jan 2009
And yes, this is a double triple post.

Edit: Oh and btw, I found something relevant to previous rants about Lenalee haters >.>
This here.
Blablabla stuff in her profile, and then there's this:
"hates: lenalee lee, yuri, ecchi"
=3=
OosranJun 3, 2010 7:11 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 17, 2010 10:09 AM

Jul 2008
COMBO BREAK!!!!!!
May 17, 2010 3:21 PM

Mar 2010
GO FOR IT MAN!!! ((God..Am I missing Street Fighter that much >.>))

Darklight0303 said:

DOn't forget Lenalee. she pwns them all >:D

Because I thought it goes without saying :<

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
May 20, 2010 1:30 PM

Jan 2009
Now, if I may..
God I hate that woman. She's so damn incompetent. I haven't learnt anything at all from listening to her ranting. She doesn't even know the subject, and she reads directly from the book whenever she's trying her luck on explaining something. What's more, the book is outdated since 2001 or something.
The few things I've managed to learn, is thanks to the internet, some good music in my ears while the teacher's speaking, and as much as I don't want to admit it: the outdated book.
Tl;dr this woman should in fact be working in a school kitchen, she would be more appreciated there. Even then, them kitchen workers are never appreciated at schools. Would serve her just right!

[/rant]
Thanks.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 23, 2010 10:51 AM

Nov 2009
Aww that sucks Dx I hate it when teachers are so incompetent, it's hard to do well when they either 1. Don't know what they're talking about or 2. Don't explain it in a way that everyone in the class can learn from e__e

you have my sympathies.
May 23, 2010 11:10 AM

Jan 2009
And in this case, it's 1 and 2, she doesn't know what she's talking about, and then she tries to cover that up by giving explanations that go way beyond any kind of comprehension.
>: |
May 30, 2010 9:49 PM

Jan 2009
Hmm..
Like hell I'll edit my previous post!
Edit: Apparantly, this horrible teacher gave me the second highest grade xD...
May 31, 2010 2:04 PM

Nov 2009
XDD well at least you got SOMETHING good out of her class
Jun 2, 2010 2:25 PM

Jan 2009
So anyway, why am I the only one ranting nowadays? >.>

Shindou Kei (from ef - a tale of memories/melodies, for anyone interested)
I just now started hating her.
The reason? It's simple, she's bullying my Miya-miya D:
Jun 3, 2010 6:20 AM

Jan 2009
Edit: Bwahahaha she got what she deserved though : D
Jun 5, 2010 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
i cant believe how lucky i am xD
i just finished watching EF and i find this, yeeeeeeees!
shes the 1st anime char i hated, then she became kind again, but for some eps se was there at the "most hated anime char" altar
Jun 9, 2010 3:17 AM
Sep 2008
So, may I say my piece about Tomoyo and get slaughtered by the hordes of Clannad's Tomoyo lovers? Or should I start with K-ON!'s cast, notably Mio?
Jun 9, 2010 4:17 AM

Jan 2009
You've got green light on Mio : D

And since just a moment ago, I saved you from being slaughtered by Tomoyo lovers, by adding her to the non-rant list >: 3
Jun 9, 2010 9:22 AM
Sep 2008
Ah, alright, I'll keep a lid on my thoughts about Tomoyo.

As for Mio, can you say most fucking pointless character ever? I mean, I realize that K-ON! has some rather generic characters, but even then Mio just has no personality whatsoever. I mean, Yui is the dumb girl, Ritsu is the loud girl, Mugi is just... eyebrows. Either that or she was like, the waitress. Then theres that Azuwhatevernyan the tsundere who did tsundere better than Mio. Mio was just kinda like there to try to be tsundere and failed it. The whole time I could have sworn I saw her reading the tsundere manual. Then while they forgot about her and stopped picking on her it was like she didnt exist thank god. Although that's just how pathetic she was. :V
Jun 10, 2010 6:28 PM

Jul 2008
StellarCombo69 said:

As for Mio, can you say most fucking pointless character ever? I mean, I realize that K-ON! has some rather generic characters, but even then Mio just has no personality whatsoever. I mean, Yui is the dumb girl, Ritsu is the loud girl, Mugi is just... eyebrows. Either that or she was like, the waitress. Then theres that Azuwhatevernyan the tsundere who did tsundere better than Mio. Mio was just kinda like there to try to be tsundere and failed it. The whole time I could have sworn I saw her reading the tsundere manual. Then while they forgot about her and stopped picking on her it was like she didnt exist thank god. Although that's just how pathetic she was. :V

Wait, go reread the definition of the tsundere because well ... just no.
I agree that Mio suck but she is not a tsundere at all, neither is Azuya.
Jun 13, 2010 10:40 PM
Sep 2008
Dandere-chan said:
StellarCombo69 said:

Wait, go reread the definition of the tsundere because well ... just no.
I agree that Mio suck but she is not a tsundere at all, neither is Azuya.

I know what tsundere is. Mio isn't really tsundere at all, yet everyone calls her that. It's kinda like she tried by going "EEEEEEEK DON'T LIKE DON'T TEASE ME," but even then, that's pretty weak...
Jun 19, 2010 7:54 AM

Mar 2010
Being in an anime that is pointless to being with....that's understandable >_>
But I did expect quite alot from Mio...after all...me loves Black and Long hair ^^;;
Lessee Mio is the....Moe girl....yes?
The strong and smart girl...which is afraid gross things and gore
oh well...she's ruined for marriage anyway >_>
Mugi is the nice and rich girl...which I know ships Yuri...
Ritsu is...maybe the least annoying girl.....atleast....l
No Comments on Yui....

I used to like K-On...when I first watch it for 2 times...but now I'm just waiting for a plot to happen :P

Jun 19, 2010 4:13 PM
Sep 2008
Well, I guess since it's just straight out slice of life not mixed in with drama, the plot is very vague...

Also with all the fucking shit they eat, why the hell aren't they huge by now?

Edit: O ya btw, if you guys wanna change the topic, feel free to.
Jun 19, 2010 4:22 PM

Mar 2010
StellarCombo69 said:
Well, I guess since it's just straight out slice of life not mixed in with drama, the plot is very vague...

...I'm serious...what plot....? :<
I WISH I HAD THE ABILITY TO ALWAYS EAT STEAK AND CAKES WITHOUT GETTING HUGE TOO!! ;3;

Jun 19, 2010 9:02 PM

Jul 2009
StellarCombo69 said:
Edit: O ya btw, if you guys wanna change the topic, feel free to.

Nah, it's fine, go on. Vent out your hatred until you're satisfied. The topic's gonna change if there's somebody else ranting about another character, but rite now, it's still you guys and Mio ;3

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jun 20, 2010 1:32 AM

Jan 2009
DarkShadowborne said:
I used to like K-On...when I first watch it for 2 times...but now I'm just waiting for a plot to happen :P
The first season wasn't actually that very bad. But I guess I'm expecting too much music from the second season? D:
Jun 21, 2010 3:52 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
DarkShadowborne said:
The first season wasn't actually that very bad. But I guess I'm expecting too much music from the second season? D:

I don't hate it as much as I hate Naruto and 11eyes and Inuyasha... >_>
...........wait...there's a season 2.........?

Jun 21, 2010 9:22 AM

Jan 2009
DarkShadowborne said:
Oosran said:
DarkShadowborne said:
Oh, well, it's not even near things like Naruto and 11eyes~ xD
And.. Yeah.. Season 2 of K-ON is airing now you know xD
Jun 22, 2010 1:06 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
DarkShadowborne said:
Oosran said:
DarkShadowborne said:
Oh, well, it's not even near things like Naruto and 11eyes~ xD
And.. Yeah.. Season 2 of K-ON is airing now you know xD

...Will avoid..since there are too many great animes I need to watch but can't because of school >_>

Jun 23, 2010 7:07 PM
Sep 2008
DarkShadowborne said:
StellarCombo69 said:

I WISH I HAD THE ABILITY TO ALWAYS EAT STEAK AND CAKES WITHOUT GETTING HUGE TOO!! ;3;

BEST ABILITY EVER
Jun 24, 2010 6:39 AM

Mar 2010
StellarCombo69 said:
DarkShadowborne said:
StellarCombo69 said:

BEST ABILITY EVER

ANIME CHARACTERS ARE SO LUCKY!! ;3;

Jun 24, 2010 4:34 PM

Jan 2009
DarkShadowborne said:
StellarCombo69 said:
DarkShadowborne said:
StellarCombo69 said:

BEST ABILITY EVER
ANIME CHARACTERS ARE SO LUCKY!! ;3;
DO WANT D:
Jul 5, 2010 10:28 AM

Jan 2009
Ahem, now for something new.
Shidou-sensei, is a god damn bastard, who (like Yuka) deserves to die. Or maybe something worse.
Anyone having read Highschool of the Dead should know why.

He's a jerk, even if that's not enough to describe him, and..... I'm out of gas, would someone please continue?
OosranJul 6, 2010 11:19 PM
Jul 6, 2010 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Shidou-sensei, is a god damn bastard, who (like Yuka) deserves to die. Or maybe something worse.
He picks up a bunch of highschoolers in a bus, throws out the ones who don't want to recognize him as their leader, and abuses the rest (with their consent O.o).
He's a jerk, even if that's not enough to describe him, and..... I'm out of gas, would someone please continue?

Nice spoil for those who watch the anime and had never seen that character ;)
Jul 6, 2010 11:19 PM

Jan 2009
OtaK_ said:
Oosran said:

Nice spoil for those who watch the anime and had never seen that character ;)
Yup. Besides, they probably won't show much of it anyway, due to the content. ^^;
...But okay fine, here, have a spoilertag.
Jul 9, 2010 8:24 PM

Mar 2010
never watched it :P

Jul 14, 2010 11:44 PM
Sep 2008
Oosran said:

TEACHER OF THE YEAR. He should hook up with WORLDS BEST MOM. Amirite?
Jul 15, 2010 7:44 AM

Mar 2010
StellarCombo69 said:
Oosran said:

TEACHER OF THE YEAR. He should hook up with WORLDS BEST MOM. Amirite?

And that is? :<
Maria's mom?

Nov 23, 2010 5:11 PM

Oct 2010
Where the fuck is Haruka in all this shit? WTF? Add this piece of shit woos here! He let a girl rape him? Not even Shinji would do that shit!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 23, 2010 7:43 PM

Jul 2009
Haruka? FUKKEN ADDED! Enjoy ranting MOAR ;3

Nov 24, 2010 2:44 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11, go!
Make a nice rage post about Haruka now kthnx (And for now, this thread is for Haruka ranting).
Nov 24, 2010 3:49 AM

Oct 2010
Oh shit, Haruka just makes me want to knife the fucker! He is stupid shit ass flake that even I can punch! Makes me happy just to think about it.
Haruka must: die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, and die!
Yumekichi11Nov 24, 2010 4:28 AM

Nov 24, 2010 4:35 PM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Where the fuck is Haruka in all this shit? WTF? Add this piece of shit woos here! He let a girl rape him? Not even Shinji would do that shit!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Crazy how Shinji is more tolerable than Haruka, and I hate Shinji.
Nov 29, 2010 10:14 AM

Oct 2010
Ok episode 8 and we have Haruka fucking Nao for a last time:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/bd757a108705387
kid got some dick to fuck her like that in the Matsuuri festival! Fuck you Haruka and die! You should have drown like the shit you are anyways!
Yumekichi11Nov 29, 2010 10:37 AM

Nov 29, 2010 2:15 PM

Jun 2009
I like those festival sex scenes. Guess i'll watch Yosuga anime after playing the game after all.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 2, 2010 12:32 PM

Oct 2010
Seriously in episode 09, Haruka should have just drowned and Ryouhei would be with Sora! Haruka is shit I tell you! I would kill him myself anytime.

Dec 23, 2010 12:27 AM

Aug 2010
Here's a list of all the characters I liked from Yosuga no Sora:
Mar 4, 2011 1:37 AM

May 2009
Ok, since this topic is inactive for three months, I'll make it active again.

The target of my hate is Laura Bodewig. Now, I hate Infinite Harem since its first episode, I hate the characters (with the exception of Charlotte and the two siblings that are friends of Ichika), I hate the fact that a retard (and I don't mean stupid, I mean someone with mental problems) like Ichika is our supposed hero and I hate the fact that in the world of Infinite Jelly the innovative invention of the powered armor has found application only in sports. But the hate for this worthless bitch overshadows everything.

And I don't simply dislike Laura, I want her dead. I want to punch the living shit out of her and then take her mecha and crumple it in a ball of scrap metal and squeeze it until the blood paints the arena red. If a person like that would exist in real life, I couldn't hold back my murderous rage. I hate her arrogant and violent behaviour, I hate that nobody except Chifuyu has scolded her for this, I hate how she shifts the blame to pepole who have no faults whatsoever (I'm referring to Ichika during the kidnapping), I hate her psychotic jelaousy towards Chifuyu, I hate everything about her. I hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE HATE THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! I hate that bitch and nothing, not even the fact that she's now in Ichika's harem can change my feelings about her!
Arashi89Mar 4, 2011 1:42 AM
Mar 4, 2011 2:41 AM

Jan 2009
Sounds like someone's mad.
Oh well, good thing someone started up this topic again.
I'll just refrain from mentioning that Laura is the second best girl in IS.
And no, first is not Charlotte, she's third. Houki, Rin and Cecilia aren't first either.
Mar 6, 2011 4:25 PM

Jan 2009
Time for me to be mad too.
It's been like this since forever for a while now, but really, the current MAL lag is getting out of hand.
The funny thing is that I'll most likely even have to post this a bunch of times before it appears, not to mention that it'll take several hours before it's seen as well.
Tl;dr the lag nowadays, oh how fun it is having to post millions of times to actually post something, and then having to wait over 9000 hours before said post appears.
And not just that, since we have to post several times, there's always the risk that there will be double, triple, quadruple and even quintuple posts every-fucking-where.

Then again, there are positives, like being able to add a bunch of extra favourites as well.
Apr 1, 2011 4:39 PM
Jun 2010
Not sure if this is the right place, but I request the folowing bitches to be added:

Asuka Langley (Evangelion)
Mari Makinami ILLUSTRIOUS (Evangelion)

The first one is a stupid Tsundere bitch and if I get to hear her supercool catch phrase AAAANTAA BAKAAA one more time I might kill someone for real.
The latter one is just retarded. Lol Illustrious, what a stupid name..

Lol nice to see that kawaiiii moeeee Azu Nyaaaan has already been added, oh god how much I hate her and I haven't even't watched K On yet.
aryanblood1488Apr 1, 2011 4:43 PM
Apr 8, 2011 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
The following characters have been added due to DistantAvalon & Arashi89's requests:

_ Asuka Langley

_ Mari Makinami

_ Laura Bodewig

Happy? ;)

May 1, 2011 7:26 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Time for me to be mad too.
It's been like this since forever for a while now, but really, the current MAL lag is getting out of hand.
The funny thing is that I'll most likely even have to post this a bunch of times before it appears, not to mention that it'll take several hours before it's seen as well.
Tl;dr the lag nowadays, oh how fun it is having to post millions of times to actually post something, and then having to wait over 9000 hours before said post appears.
And not just that, since we have to post several times, there's always the risk that there will be double, triple, quadruple and even quintuple posts every-fucking-where.

Then again, there are positives, like being able to add a bunch of extra favourites as well.

Agree, I even asked xinil if it wasn't possible to teach him how to program a while ago, he didn't reply. Sadface.

EDIT : Ah nah, I remember, he deleted my post and warned me :D
May 1, 2011 10:41 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and, just thought I'd mention that anyone who wants to rant about something, just do so and someone will change the topic afterwards.
The lag is kind of gone now, after all.
May 3, 2011 4:26 AM

May 2009
BitchMaster said:
The following characters have been added due to DistantAvalon & Arashi89's requests:

_ Asuka Langley

_ Mari Makinami

_ Laura Bodewig

Happy? ;)

Overjoyed.

:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Reasons to hate Yuka goes here: ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 24, 2009

79 by Sammy_Lee »»
Aug 28, 2015 7:01 AM

» Match Yuka to someone and dump her?

katedadevil - Nov 28, 2009

26 by BitchMaster »»
Sep 25, 2011 2:22 PM

Poll: » HARUKA (YOSUGA NO SORA): REMOVE OR NOT TO REMOVE?

BitchMaster - Apr 8, 2011

3 by Oosran »»
Apr 12, 2011 1:30 AM

Sticky: » Characters NOT to be ranted about ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Dec 1, 2009

59 by BitchMaster »»
Apr 8, 2011 5:10 PM

» Did you guys even watch/read 11eyes LoL

fujifruit - Nov 14, 2010

12 by Darklight0303 »»
Nov 27, 2010 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.