Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (177) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »
May 25, 9:35 AM

Mar 2023
I can't believe how much The blade of the immortal annoyed me at the end. I'm dropping the manga, and why did I even bother with it.
May 25, 9:38 AM

Sep 2021
What made you drop it @wandererofnorth ? I'm planning on reading it
May 25, 9:55 AM

Mar 2023
@Alriven Around vol 16 the manga took really weird approach (I didn't like it), so that felt awkward with me. Still continue reading, and jumped in to watch the anime. Alternating between the manga (as I'm still purchasing volumes on irregular basis) and the anime to keep the flow.

So why did I drop it? All the characters I really liked died, most of them completely without reason. Story is rushed and watered down since the vol 18. Ending made a huge time leap, leaving more questions that answers, etc. All of these annoyed the heck out of me, so I decided to just say fck it and leave it.

Who knows, maybe you'll find it to your liking.
May 25, 10:05 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
wandererofnorth said:
All the characters I really liked died

I hate when this happens.
I double hate it when I spend money on manga... and I will still buy the rest of it... because I can not have a half series.
It would drive me crazy.
But this has happened twice... where all my favorites die. lol
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 25, 10:27 AM

Aug 2018
Sleeping on the floor doesn't feel good at all...
May 25, 10:37 AM

Mar 2023
@Baby-Bee
Like I said, most of them died without any reason. I think their story could've been told in much better way. It feels forced, and it feels making them die for the sake making them die.

I usually spoil myself with the everything before buying anything, so I'm familiar with things and can decide to invest in something. The last time similar thing happened is with Black Lagoon. Luckly, the manga has totally different ending for my favorite character than this one, so I could mitigate resentment I feel towards Roberta's Blood Trail anime.

Will buy the rest as my family members read, and it wouldn't be fair to them just because I'm salty to skip on the their enjoyment.
May 25, 12:50 PM

Jan 2024
Ah crud, 2 spiders on the same web? Both similar size also?

One is troublesome enough
A "Bar" is a perch to rest on, "Tender" means gentle or kind.
So "Bartender" means a gentle perch
"I gave you a hard time. I'm sorry"
"It's fine. You were kind enough to rely on me
as your bartender at a very difficult moment."
May 25, 1:23 PM

Sep 2014
feels like most people will never truly know me, nor do they try to really
though it's funny seeing how differently i'm treated when i have something to offer
May 25, 1:26 PM

Jul 2022
I don't think I'll go college.
May 25, 2:19 PM

Jul 2016

dont mind me walking by
May 25, 3:30 PM

Mar 2020
shit's heavy dawg
May 25, 7:57 PM

Nov 2009
I feel like shit, i cant breathe, i cant sleep, my stomach and organs whatever hurts and i feel guilty about family members for no fcking reason
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
May 25, 8:01 PM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
Melatonin is a hormone in your body that plays a role in sleep. The production and release of melatonin in the brain is connected to time of day, increasing when it's dark and decreasing when it's light. Melatonin production declines with age.

This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 5:41 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
I was sound asleep dreaming some weird shit about tiny microbial creatures that flew into people's ears, and didn't do anything, but, some people could hear them, and others could not, and in my dream, I was working in a clinic for the criminally insane... That is not the ISSUE. I woke up because the curtain rod fell off the wall and scared the sht out of me.
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 5:56 AM

Feb 2020
bro if dustin wins this fight and becomes the new champion I'm gonna cum buckets I'm not even joking man I'm watching this fight with a lotion I just hope he somehow gets this job done I really want him to touch gold at least once man is it too much to ask I really don't want to see dustin lose another title shot he's probably going to retire after this wth
May 26, 6:37 AM

May 2018
dustin gonna get his back taken just like against charles and khabib

islam gonna be a champ for a while, if only volk waited for the rematch
May 26, 6:43 AM

Feb 2020
yeah that was really stupid of him take a dangerous fight like this on short notice but man I really want dustin to win this (brain says islam heart says dustin 😭)
May 26, 6:48 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024

I bet he has 0 problems hearing.
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 6:50 AM

Feb 2020
you really chose the most ugly photo huh bro looks majestic tbh
May 26, 6:53 AM

May 2018
cauliflower ears are a badge of honor
May 26, 6:55 AM

Feb 2020
^ bro said it lmao I've seen some dumbfucks get it by crushing their ears between barbell plates
May 26, 6:57 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
his ears need a plastic surgery though, he can get them fixed to not be out so far.
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 6:58 AM

May 2018
lmao maybe not when you get it like that
May 26, 7:00 AM

Feb 2020
literally every guy who trains mma has this you just have to drain the blood out of your ears using injections on regular intervals that's all
May 26, 7:00 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
they look like satellites orbiting his head
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 7:02 AM

Feb 2020
you know I'm #1 dustin glazer and your comments are hurting me
May 26, 7:05 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
want me to talk shit about the other guy and his off center eyes?
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 7:08 AM

Feb 2020
yeah sure I bet he's secretly autistic too
May 26, 7:10 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
He just look weird, like how you gon MMA when it looks like your eyeballs been knocked offline?
that just seem criminal to me.
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 8:15 AM

Aug 2021
I always hope to I die as soon as possible

May 26, 8:17 AM
Jul 2018

May 26, 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
All these chode-munchers know to do is bitch about not being dead. Blah Blah Blah. Find something else.
May 26, 8:33 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
YungStairwell said:
All these chode-munchers know to do is bitch about not being dead. Blah Blah Blah. Find something else.

or just get it done?
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah but they're too lazy. Want some other force to come in and do it for them.
May 26, 8:53 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
i like living... my only issues really is my new condo might be haunted, and people are annoying at my new job. LOL
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 9:53 AM

Nov 2023
whats up with russian mfers slumping errybody in mma khabib started it now we have khamzat, islam obv like wtf is happening are they really built that different over there?

00cactus
May 26, 9:54 AM

Feb 2020
^ they are disciplined (no alcohol or drugs) + they start training really early that's all FUCKIN DISCIPLINE!!!!
May 26, 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
^^There's gotta be some commonality...aside from the fact that they all have the charisma of a dirty butthole.
May 26, 11:01 AM

Nov 2009
........ Is it the thing that makes me have several lines of thought at the same time. Will that disappear ? Its not like i need to get dummer. But if it could help me focus then maybe i will feel less dum cause id actually be able to hold on to my thoughts maybe better.

- HP1 forever fave quote

May 26, 11:04 AM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a chronic mental illness that involves the presence of two or more distinct identities, or "personality states". Each identity may have its own name, characteristics, and personal history. People with DID may experience intense changes in their identity, such as different ages and genders, different needs, and different coping techniques for each identity. These changes can also affect their behavior, memory, thinking, feelings, and actions. Other symptoms include:
Sudden mood and behavior changes
Forgetting or denying things that others witnessed
Persistent amnesia
Depersonalization
Derealization
Fragmentation of identity
Ongoing memory gaps about everyday events, personal information, or past trauma
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 3:04 PM
♥ Always ♥

Feb 2024
I got a lot of stuff done today (and taking breaks so I do not overdo it) but, earlier I cut my leg on something... tended to that.
Then about 3 hours ago I got a cut on my arm, hand, and finger... tended to that.
I sat down after building a show rack, and my hand is bleeding.
It is not that I am a clutz... I just keep working when I am working on something.
It doesn't hurt anymore.
I dunno. I hate looking down and seeing a lot of blood.
This may sound strange,
but would you
like to be my slave?

May 26, 3:08 PM

Dec 2011
A random bruise appeared on my leg and I don't remember injuring it.
May 26, 10:22 PM

Jul 2016
what a bizarre day
May 27, 12:32 AM

Nov 2023
nothing i despise more than kpop fans talking in uppercase as if typing like a whore would lend credence to the point they are trying to make. no, bitch you just sound like a wench with down's syndrome.

00cactus
May 27, 12:51 AM

Aug 2018
Kpop fans 😂😂😂
May 27, 1:49 AM

Nov 2009
Ok i was happy family my age got in contact with me but now im scared and dont know if i dare believe it and want to cry this is embarrassing 😭 its cause when people you want to get to know gets in touch with you then youre gonna loose it and itll hurt even more and im burned out already i just want to get up 😭 and oh no but i cant change or get better and what i want either or feel ok ever if i keep walling up and i dont WANT to wall up i just feel so locked in fear always 😭 and i wanted to connect with HEALTHY, not cold, not manipulative people didnt i ? Its just i dont have the practise to cause im used to the other stuff so im like ??? 😭🫂🫂🫂🫂🗿🤣😭

And my brain is like SO on guard cause i dont want to burn out more or get in bad states by getting let down if they like switch or are cold or manipulative actually too. Cause thats the only ones thats succeeds to get close to and stay in touch with me in private before. Cause im SO walled up lol.

Fck me be normal 😭

Also something else about other thing everything in my body tells me it dont want this role with other person and be forced to be together with them cause of old stuff but i have to go fix things abd be there at meeting cause they wont/cant themself. And i cant get the guilt away either for third person even though i shouldnt be feeling it.
DostojevskijMay 27, 1:57 AM

- HP1 forever fave quote

May 27, 2:20 AM

Jul 2023
Maybe, just maybe, I solved one of my current big problems. I don't know yet, but I really hope so.
May 27, 3:26 AM
best user ever

May 2022
I HIT MY LEG ON THE BED FRAME YOOOOOOOOOOOOOWCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 27, 7:10 AM

Feb 2020
short story:
couple of months back I was really down I mean really because of... well reasons so I was alone sitting in public park with a long face (my face was probably touching the floor) and then this homeless guy came and sat next to me, he just sat there and said nothing finally the silence breaks and he said "what happened kid you look sad" at first I hesitated but then I had no one to talk to so I told him everything. The guy probably had his fare share of experiences in life so he was full of wisdom. We both talked for an hour or so and then I said wanna grab a sandwich and he politely declined then I said "c'mon now don't be shy I was already planning to buy some" (lie) and he finally agreed. We both ate that sandwich while talking and after that we both went home... I mean I went home he was homeless so he probably stayed there for couple more hours or something I dunno

I wonder what he's upto and how is he I hope he's fine sadly I couldn't even exchange number with him 😔

that's it.
May 27, 7:13 AM

Jan 2022
I_shoot_kids_fr said:
short story:
couple of months back I was really down I mean really because of... well reasons so I was alone sitting in public park with a long face (my face was probably touching the floor) and then this homeless guy came and sat next to me, he just sat there and said nothing finally the silence breaks and he said "what happened kid you look sad" at first I hesitated but then I had no one to talk to so I told him everything. The guy probably had his fare share of experiences in life so he was full of wisdom. We both talked for an hour or so and then I said wanna grab a sandwich and he politely declined then I said "c'mon now don't be shy I was already planning to buy some" (lie) and he finally agreed. We both ate that sandwich while talking and after that we both went home... I mean I went home he was homeless so he probably stayed there for couple more hours or something I dunno

I wonder what he's upto and how is he I hope he's fine sadly I couldn't even exchange number with him 😔

that's it.

First I thought u just copy pasted some shit with a joke at the end but now that I read all of that it seems like a genuine story :/
Pages (177) « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is the user above you known for? v11 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 22, 2022

1814 by SweetIcedMocha »»
5 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

6242 by Shizuna »»
16 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v35 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-DxP- - Jun 28

6964 by asschewer »»
21 seconds ago

» Count until a(n) Mod/Admin posts v46 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 20

1760 by karioka- »»
46 seconds ago

» Post fan art of one of the above user's favorite characters! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 22, 2023

1010 by luckyrune »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.