Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 4, 5:57 AM

Apr 2013
Funny how the protagonist asks himself how Victorika can stay so calm, while staying unnaturally calm himself. Calling it now, the woman is the one who set the traps.
Apr 30, 12:08 PM

Aug 2017
Just want to say that the ending and opening are bangers and the laugh is legendary.
Jul 26, 12:50 AM

Nov 2021
I would've watched this a year ago when it was recommended to me, but had the misconception that the light novel was still ongoing. I'm glad I finally watching it now
Sep 5, 7:57 AM

Aug 2019
I'm sorry what? I feel like I skipped something. They just got onto the ship and then the next thing we see is them eating dinner, in a dark room, definitely not weird or anything. And Kazuya is making a scene in front of everyone lol

And am I the only one who thinks that woman in the red dress is behind all this? She was the first one to try and open the doors, she was the first one who saw the writing, she led everyone into the fake lounge, she stopped to watch Kazuya and Victorique almost get shot by a trap, and she insisted on going through the flooded area to reach the telegraph room instead of heading back up. This all feels a bit too obvious, but I could be wrong. I'm pretty confident its her though, maybe that actor too.

Also question, how was that one room flooded, but then the next hallway wasn't?

Love Victorique's laugh btw, probably the highlight of the episode for me

Edit: I just realized, the maid was on the ship wasn't she? She must've planned this with the woman in red, and maybe that actor too
AlkimiaSep 5, 8:35 AM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Oosran - Jan 21, 2011

222 by Alkimia »»
Sep 5, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jan 7, 2011

278 by Alkimia »»
Sep 5, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

523 by keynutil »»
Sep 3, 11:34 AM

» The first 3 episodes were so stupid, does it get any less so?

Kitsune_089 - Jul 6

9 by HansDevX »»
Aug 25, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - May 13, 2011

108 by tmntr »»
Aug 11, 9:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.