New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 21, 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to 4630_Yen_Chan
@DesuMaiden

Surprisingly not- but maybe their hallucinations 😨
Time to throw a rock at them and see if they disappear
@4630_Yen_Chan so they are druggies, I suppose??
May 21, 1:45 PM

May 2024
Reply to DesuMaiden
@4630_Yen_Chan so they are druggies, I suppose??
@DesuMaiden

How can I tell??? Murder?
May 21, 2:15 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to 4630_Yen_Chan
@DesuMaiden

How can I tell??? Murder?
@4630_Yen_Chan nevermind. So are you getting enough to eat??
May 21, 2:16 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to DesuMaiden
@traed so what is not trustworthy about me btw??
@DesuMaiden
Being a human. But like I said it's not really trust at the moment. Trust just determines degree of closeness.
May 21, 2:19 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to traed
@DesuMaiden
Being a human. But like I said it's not really trust at the moment. Trust just determines degree of closeness.
@traed i am a human, too. I wanna make some friends online. And I think you can be somewhat trustworthy. At least from reading your posts on this site.
May 30, 2:05 AM

Sep 2020
yes i do i m not like most of the users in here(i infact am)
May 30, 4:35 AM

Jul 2015
quite a few but they are busy a lot about 5 irl friends rn kind a small friend group for irl but adulthood do be that way.
May 30, 10:33 AM

Dec 2018
surprisingly a lot and i'm thankful. a lot of them moved though, and so will i soon. kinda don't wanna make new friends, but we shall see what the future will unleash
*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
May 30, 10:31 PM

Mar 2020
yeah I only have irl friends they're all over the map. we have a big camp at all the big music fests. the friends that live closest to me are in another city 90 mins away. my 2 friends live there are getting divorced and all of our friends took her side and now hes alone and has no friends coming over now. I would normally be at their house 3-4 days out of the week and so many of our friends would pass through every day was a party. now nothing is happening. I did get to see everyone at a 3 day rave 3 weeks ago beside that and the next fests ive just been stuck at home. and im doing shity
May 30, 10:45 PM

Mar 2020
Also I cant under stand how to make friends on the internet. this is my first time on a forum and it helps me feel like im socializing playing the forum games but most people on here are very "sheltered" and im a raver im psychedelic medicine user and I mix music and dj sometimes and if I tell a party story or even mention weed people get weird and black sheep me quick. I guess a lot of people who just play the forum games all day long never go out and dont have many irl expieriences and its weird im not on the vibe with too many people.
enigmasauceMay 30, 10:51 PM
Jun 2, 10:34 AM

Jun 2020
My Infinity doesn't allow me to have IRL friends 😔😔, + idc about monkeys anyway, but some of dem aren't monkey 😔😔
Jun 2, 11:02 AM

May 2020
Nowadays I only have a couple of internet friends. From an emotional perspective it makes me sad sometimes but from a logical perspective I am not so sure. I had lots of friends in highschool, but they weren't really my friends, you know? We hung around a lot so it kinda felt like we were friends, but we had almost nothing in common, in some cases we didn't even get along that well. There was no incentive to stay in touch, immediately if someone moved away, or even one time when one of my friends changed classes, we lost contact.

I guess what I am trying to say is, having no friends might not be as bad as you think. Having good friends beats no friends any day of the week, but having fake friends is worse than no friends. I kinda feel the same way about girlfriends too, am I getting a girlfriend because of Fomo or am I doing it because my life will be better? Basically whether its friends or sexual partners you gotta hit the lottery. It's probably a good thing to be comfortable with yourself.
Aug 11, 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
nah bro, i'm a loner just like you since lockdown
Aug 18, 11:36 PM

Jul 2024
when I was in high school and college, I was most popular guy..
but now everybody is busy with their lives and that really makes me wonder, whether any of them were actually friends or just needed some cool guy to hang with...

If they were really friends they would make time for me but they always busy..

Nobody cares about someone whose best years were in school /college..
Now I'm a useless middle aged man who spends a lot of time in the public park.. I'm Madao now.. I tell scary stories about reality to teenagers and people in their 20s so they don't end up like me..
Somebody save my life.. song from Kaiju-No8
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Sep 21

57 by traed »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your favorite condiment to put on a sandwich/burger?

TheBlockernator - Feb 12, 2022

41 by shoutai »»
29 minutes ago

» Does anyone accidentaly type myanimelist in the username box?

LeDemiurge - Sep 13

9 by LeDemiurge »»
40 minutes ago

» Why is it the older you get nothing seems to be the same.

The-Nsider - 10 hours ago

11 by lacarde »»
42 minutes ago

» You may not be able to have offspring with your alien partner.

Absurdo_N - Sep 21

20 by LeDemiurge »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.