Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2021 1:40 PM
May 2021
She is useless, she practically exists only for fanservice. Don't you think this anime would have been much better without Noelle?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2021 1:51 PM
Dec 2020
No way. Her personal growth throughout the series, despite her depressing backstory, has been one of my favorite things to watch. She's a great example of how Asta changes those around him.
Jun 7, 2021 1:53 PM
Jul 2012
Nope, completely disagree. She has one of the better developments through the show
Jun 7, 2021 1:56 PM
Aug 2019
At the start I would have agreed with you but now no. I like the plot revolving around her. Just wish she wasn't a tsundere. Just my personal taste
Jun 7, 2021 1:56 PM
Mar 2021
Nooo I disagree she one of the best written female character in shoune jump! What episode are you in rn?
Jun 7, 2021 2:03 PM
Mar 2021
Read the manga and then think ☺️
Jun 7, 2021 2:03 PM
Jan 2021
She carries the whole anime tbh, she is the fanservice
Jun 7, 2021 2:06 PM
Oct 2020
Banach98 said:
She is useless, she practically exists only for fanservice. Don't you think this anime would have been much better without Noelle?

She is what Sakura should've been... What are u even chatting about? Yes the most recent arc with her bust getting bigger with the mermaid form was a little annoying but other then that she hasn't had much fan service. Tamaki from FF is real "fan service" and THAT is something you should be mad about.
Jun 7, 2021 2:08 PM

Jul 2020
Uhh are you sure you've mistaken noelle for Venessa?
Even though both Noelle and Venessa are one of the best written female characters in the entire shounen jump.
ScordoloJun 7, 2021 2:35 PM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jun 7, 2021 2:13 PM
Feb 2021
I mostly agree. I find her to be extremely annoying, but I have to admit that she has some good development. Some tweaks and she could have been a great character.
Now on the other hand. Asta? He sucks. Okay, he's not that bad. He has decent development (for the most part) and some pretty wicked powers. He just needs to stop screaming about everything. Cleaning the floors? 'Rrraaaahhhhhh!' *normal conversation* 'OII!!! Whats going on over hereeee!?'
'Wizard King!!!!'
Calm down bud. Not everything needs you to scream your lungs out
Jun 7, 2021 2:17 PM

Feb 2021
Bruh what. It wouldn't be the same without Noelle. She is miles away from useless. You can see her growth throughout the whole show and how she interacts with Asta, her family, and the rest of the Black Bulls. One of the best new gen female characters.
Jun 7, 2021 2:19 PM
Dec 2020
Scordolo said:
Even though both Noelle and Venessa are one of the best written characters in the entire shounen jump.
they're not the best written characters in shonen jump, not even the best-written shonen jump female characters.
Deathlydash
Jun 7, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2021
As far as I remember there was barely any fan service of Noelle so what gives?
Jun 7, 2021 2:25 PM
Apr 2019
Bruh what episode are you on?
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
Jun 7, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2020
Deathlydash said:
Scordolo said:
Even though both Noelle and Venessa are one of the best written characters in the entire shounen jump.
they're not the best written characters in shonen jump, not even the best-written shonen jump female characters.

Haha you've gotta be kidding me.....
Mo168 said:
As far as I remember there was barely any fan service of Noelle so what gives?

Exactly.I don't get what OP is on about.
ScordoloJun 7, 2021 2:36 PM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jun 7, 2021 2:28 PM
Nov 2019
13 year olds disliking characters… such a gen z stereotype
Jun 7, 2021 2:28 PM
Feb 2021
Deathlydash said:
Scordolo said:
he said one of the best, learn how to read man
Jun 7, 2021 2:29 PM
Feb 2021
Banach98 said:
um what, fan service??, THERES barely any of fan service of her so idk wdym, plus there isn’t exactly a lot of fan service in BC anyway so?
Jun 7, 2021 2:32 PM
Dec 2020
Scordolo said:
Deathlydash said:

im not kidding, noelle is probably the best female lead in shonen jump but there's better shonen jump characters than her.
Deathlydash
Jun 7, 2021 2:35 PM

Jul 2020
Deathlydash said:
Scordolo said:

im not kidding, noelle is probably the best female lead in shonen jump but there's better shonen jump characters than her.

Should've added "female" in my post lmao.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jun 7, 2021 2:40 PM

Oct 2015
I heard BC had good female characters so this thread surprised me.
Jun 7, 2021 2:40 PM

Jan 2017
Sensei_1 said:
At the start I would have agreed with you but now no. I like the plot revolving around her. Just wish she wasn't a tsundere. Just my personal taste

Honestly, I agree with you.
Jun 7, 2021 2:54 PM
Jan 2021
Bro wtf are u smoking, she’s one of the best characters
Jun 7, 2021 2:58 PM
Jul 2020
I disagree on that
Jun 7, 2021 3:36 PM

Nov 2020
MoonStar9 said:
I heard BC had good female characters so this thread surprised me.

This guy is in the minority, she and the other female characters are really well liked and popular. While it's true that Noelle has her annoying moments (mainly being a tsundere) her overall journey has been nice to watch. It's rare to see a female character maintain relevancy and continuous development for so long alongside the protagonist, and yet here we are 170 episodes later. Another shounen I probably prefer more overall (My Hero Academia) even struggles with this as the main female lead Uraraka has fallen into the background for the most part outside of some moments. And in terms of fan service, only example I can think of is her most recent fight which was distracting but not awful.
Are ya winning, diners?
Jun 7, 2021 3:52 PM
Nov 2020
Idk, that’s a tough question.
Jun 7, 2021 3:54 PM
Jun 2021
Banach98 said:
Wtf she is only main girl in shounen I saw having strong enemies and bearing their asses easily.Her development is great and she is probably one of best character of show...
Jun 7, 2021 4:05 PM
Oct 2020
Currently in manga noelle is given equal to asta she is damm too strong
Jun 7, 2021 4:36 PM

Apr 2021
If u read the manga you can see shes not useless
Jun 7, 2021 5:30 PM
Aug 2020
EliteWarrior910 said:
I mostly agree. I find her to be extremely annoying, but I have to admit that she has some good development. Some tweaks and she could have been a great character.
Now on the other hand. Asta? He sucks. Okay, he's not that bad. He has decent development (for the most part) and some pretty wicked powers. He just needs to stop screaming about everything. Cleaning the floors? 'Rrraaaahhhhhh!' *normal conversation* 'OII!!! Whats going on over hereeee!?'
'Wizard King!!!!'

Wait huh? Asta hasn’t done any of that in so long and even so that’s such a little thing to nitpick about imo
Jun 7, 2021 5:31 PM
Aug 2020
Banach98 said:

Tell me you didn’t watch black clover without telling me you didn’t watch black clover
Jun 7, 2021 5:57 PM
Feb 2021
Banach98 said:
No way. If Noelle wasn’t in the show then there would one less pair of boobs to look at. And that would be a tragedy
Jun 7, 2021 6:00 PM
Jan 2019
Yeah....don’t like her at all. Don’t want to hate but shit man her shitty attitude and constant belittlement of every fucking character is fucking unjust. Then she gets this silly water dancing armor and suddenly she’s utterly bewitching , a ‘so called sight to behold’.
And super duper overpowered, are you joking me?
Nah that shit does not sit nicely with me.
Entitled bitch.
Jun 7, 2021 6:01 PM
Jan 2019
“Growth” my ass
Jun 7, 2021 6:09 PM
Jan 2019
Dude have some standards. Boobs doesn’t make the anime damn great. Tits are nothing more than a means of increasing viewership/clickbait for goddam perverts :/.
Wow !
Round of applause for stupid massive tits leaving dudes everywhere with a tent taking obvious shape on their pants.
Thank you
Jun 7, 2021 6:15 PM

Jul 2017
Hahahaha! Did we watch the same Noelle? Hell, did we even watch the same Black Clover? LMAO!

Jun 7, 2021 6:28 PM
Mar 2021
If you answered yes you are extremely wrong and just hate on the anime if you need an example read the latest chapter of black clover
Jun 7, 2021 6:29 PM
Mar 2021
1abir1 said:
Read the manga and then think ☺️
If you answered yes you are extremely wrong and just hate on the anime if you need an example read the latest chapter of black clover for reals it’s crazy how ignorant people can get
Jun 7, 2021 7:01 PM
Jan 2017
Hard disagree, when she has one of the best development for a character, shes spoiled tsundere but over time she started to accept others around her as equal while still retaining that hint of "I'm a royalty" and the same time being a caring tsundere style.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Jun 7, 2021 7:10 PM

Oct 2020
I don't think so, in fact I think Noelle is one of the best heroines. Her character development throughout the show was just amazing and I don't know why you said she's useless but she can fight on her own without needing the help of the mc, unlike Sakura.

In this world shrouded in darkness, I learned there was someone who’d been struggling along with me. That alone is enough.

Jun 7, 2021 7:21 PM
Feb 2021
yungsinglefather said:
EliteWarrior910 said:
'Wizard King!!!!'

Wait huh? Asta hasn’t done any of that in so long and even so that’s such a little thing to nitpick about imo

Has he? I can't remember all that well because I haven't seen it in a while. But that was one of the things that annoyed me the most about the show. I honestly like the show a lot, but I couldn't get over Asta's constant yelling. Eventually I was able to tune it out, which is probably why I can't remember him doing it after a while, but that was and still is my biggest problem. I just found it to be overly annoying.
Jun 7, 2021 7:48 PM
Jan 2021
Banach98 said:

No , she is very useful.
Jun 7, 2021 7:52 PM
Sep 2020
Yeah mate I have the same thought the other day . Her personality trait is just unbare for me and other side character would have worked pretty good with Asta but not Noelle
Jun 7, 2021 8:07 PM
Apr 2021
Dude no way Noelle is best girl and lowkey the best character in the whole show next to Yami she had the most interesting back story of all the characters and has great development as a character and her love for asta makes sense because asta was the first to really support her even tho she couldn’t control her magic when Noelle is on the tv screen that’s when I feel like I’m really watching Black Clover
Jun 7, 2021 8:47 PM
Apr 2021
nop, i couldn't be more disagree, she is one of the best examples of hardworking, determination and strength, probably the best female character of black clover (maybe after Mereoleona) and one of my favorites in all anime, in conclusion that's cap.
Jun 7, 2021 9:07 PM
Mar 2021
only partly because she may be insufferble but she and her charecter arc are importent for the story
Jun 7, 2021 9:30 PM
Apr 2020
Not at all. She is one of the best (if not the best) female characters in Shounen. Her character development is great and she is able to keep up with the other main characters. She has had many key moments: Breaking out of character and saving peasants in Saussy village, learning sea dragon's roar and finally being able to attack, finally confronting Solid, Valkyrie Armor, being acknowledged by Nozel. She is also very relevant to the current arc and has had some cool moments in the manga
Jun 7, 2021 10:11 PM
Mar 2021
Banach98 said:
if you actually think this your dumb no offense she has great character development and she’s extremely powerful she only has a few scenes that can be said like oh that’s fan service your acting like everytime she’s on screen there’s fan service
Jun 7, 2021 10:20 PM

Nov 2020
What..??
No way...
She's one of the best female characters I've ever seen...
I think you've just started the anime and maybe that's the reason you don't like her...
But trust me just keep going...
She has a lot of character development, and you'll probably like her later on in the series...
Jun 7, 2021 10:33 PM
Jul 2019
[
akeem17 said:
Yeah....don’t like her at all. Don’t want to hate but shit man her shitty attitude and constant belittlement of every fucking character is fucking unjust. Then she gets this silly water dancing armor and suddenly she’s utterly bewitching , a ‘so called sight to behold’.
And super duper overpowered, are you joking me?
Nah that shit does not sit nicely with me.
Entitled bitch.
The anime highly exaggerated her tsundere quirks, just watch the scene during the star festival, were she helps the pheasant girl and then say her attitude is bad again. Plus the water armor was totally justified and made sense
PripJun 8, 2021 6:56 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

69 by thoronmi »»
Yesterday, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Favorite op?

infinite_Shadows - Mar 18

18 by Kizuki01 »»
May 22, 12:50 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 156 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2020

57 by Vindicater »»
May 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 155 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2020

46 by Vindicater »»
May 20, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 79 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

46 by drexneesh »»
May 17, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.