Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 21 22 [23]
Nov 16, 2023 12:54 PM
Oct 2023
This is perfect! I rewatch this anime once every couple of years and each time it feels even better than before!
Dec 17, 2023 1:19 AM
Nov 2023
man, it has ended. Honestly, toradora is a masterpiece. Cute ending tho
Dec 27, 2023 3:34 PM
Nov 2023
Lot's of honesty in how participants feel while trying to understand themselves and others.
Dec 29, 2023 2:20 AM

Jun 2021
finished... sudden plot twist midway through but it had its own obvious after credits little scene, the parrot finally told his own name, big classroom picture etc. etc. etc.

too long, never hated characters but not even rooted for a single one, lost focus pretty soon and couldn't be involved any more especially during the later arcs. 6/10
Dec 30, 2023 4:48 PM

Aug 2022
Another Christmas rewatch complete! This is such a lovely anime.
Jan 9, 9:31 PM
Jul 2020
pretty good ending
Jan 30, 5:31 PM

Sep 2023
It was a bittersweet ending with Taiga having to leave Ryuuji to patch things up with her family. It was the right thing to do to complete her character development, with most of her trauma stemming from her broken family life, but it really needed a couple more episodes to do it properly.

At least it was a much better episode than the 24th where nothing was properly explained. And that kiss…

Overall I’d give it a 6.5/10 so I’ll be generous and rate it a 7.
Mar 8, 9:40 PM
Jun 2020
well, is hard to say that i really like, because i'm an adult. but, the fact is, its so envolving, you can spend a hole night without blink. very good
Mar 19, 7:12 PM

Oct 2023
God! What a moving story. Good anime, I thought it would be generic but it wasn't, even in this episode I had tears of melancholy
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
Mar 2021
Only typing this bc i have too
Jun 2, 1:49 PM
Jan 2022
just a lovely goddamn show
Jun 21, 4:10 AM

Jun 2015
I'm not a huge manga reader, but could someone please tell me if it wraps up the story better than the last 2 episodes of the anime?

I got to the Christmas party episode and my heart sank, when i realised what was going to unfold, that Ryuuji was going to be forced by the writers to be with Tiaga. Minori shuts him down, denying his feelings so he has no choice but to rebound to Tiaga. Never knowing that the woman he loved for so long, loved him back and he never was given the chance to choose. Then the Ski holiday and Ryuuji is left with guilt, because Tiaga confesses her love for him and then being a good guy, doesn't want to hurt her, so he's trapped. Hurt her and be with the one he loves, or convince yourself you love them, so you don't hurt them.
And Tiaga runs away (even though character says she won't run away anymore), leaving him just a note, not even having the decency to speak to him *rage* You don't do that to someone you love and leave them for a year, damn if that's the writers idea of romance, I worry for them. I've been in an abusive relationship, the first sign is the fact your own feelings take 2nd place to theirs. If that happened in real life, my god, there's no way I'd want to be anywhere near that person. Minori gave up her life savings just to make the people she cared about happy, THATS selfless love, poor Ryuuji and Minori. One of them denied the choice, the other most likely plagued with the thought "Is he with her, because I never told him my feelings and forced him in to her arms?"
Pages (23) « First ... « 21 22 [23]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

406 by Pullups4Days »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

De-JaY - Dec 3, 2008

249 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by Haemogoblin »»
Jun 21, 6:27 AM

» Minori Kushieda

LuckyTenth - Feb 21, 2021

10 by Haemogoblin »»
Jun 21, 3:38 AM

» Did the ending ruin Toradora for anyone else?

alysafade16 - Nov 14, 2020

17 by Haemogoblin »»
Jun 21, 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.