Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 24, 2022 3:43 PM

Mar 2019
@RobertBobert There can be no best proof that you are wrong when in this same season there is a murderer who is the public's favorite waifu, who people love because she is the couple of the Male protagonist whom did not kill, if I mean Yor from Spy x Family
Jun 24, 2022 3:47 PM

Apr 2012
G0ldStark said:
@RobertBobert There can be no best proof that you are wrong when in this same season there is a murderer who is the public's favorite waifu, who people love because she is the couple of the Male protagonist whom did not kill, if I mean Yor from Spy x Family

Comparing a parody character from a cold war satire to an anti-hero character from the ultimate serious show @ non-ironicaly feel superior - please, stop. This thread is already surreal enough for me. Also, you must be incredibly salty if you think people "forgive" Yor for yandere just because she's paired with a male character.
RobertBobertJun 24, 2022 3:52 PM
Jun 25, 2022 9:45 AM

Mar 2019
G0ldStark said:

Comparing a parody character from a cold war satire to an anti-hero character from the ultimate serious show @ non-ironicaly feel superior - please, stop. This thread is already surreal enough for me. Also, you must be incredibly salty if you think people "forgive" Yor for yandere just because she's paired with a male character.

it is partly a parody, but it has serious moments that are taken as such one part does not take away from the other. The fact cannot be denied that people prefer a girl to work killing just for money, while another only enforces a law of that world
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima Datta kara Mahou wo Kiwametemita' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 14 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Unveils Supporting Cast, Trailer

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by HeroVladimir93 »»
1 hour ago

» Light Novel 'Kanchigai no Atelier Meister' Gets TV Anime in Spring 2025

Nioxys - 3 hours ago

2 by Yubisoft »»
2 hours ago

» 'Hazure Skill "Kinomi Master"' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

Nioxys - 2 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
2 hours ago

» Doga Kobo Adapts Yama Wayama's 'Muchuu sa, Kimi ni.' and 'Karaoke Iko!' Manga for TV Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

11 by ZXEAN »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.