Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2010 2:52 PM

Jul 2009
Okay.....Okay.....Enough with your Moe Kyun.... So, where is my sandwich?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Mar 26, 2010 9:14 PM

Nov 2009
Mind if I change the topic now? I would like to rant about PEOPLE WHO HATE LENALEE FOR NO FUCKING REASON. GOD I JUST WENT TO THE DGM FC ON MAL...and in the thread "which character do you hate the most?" NEARLY EVERYONE SAID LENALEE.

LIKE WTF. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ALL THAT HATRED. *stab* Their reasons are always so lame and completely untrue. Like "she's just too weak for me"

Really? REALLY? So then I guess her beating that level 3 akuma didn't really happen and yeah what about that level 4 akuma hmm? LENALEE WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON EVERYONE BEAT THAT CREEPY THING, they were all about to get their asses owned, even Allen. SERIOUSLY.

They say she cries too much but if that's the reason they hate her they should be hating on Allen too since he seriously cries a lot for a male lead (not that I find anything wrong with that. He's only human ._.) BUT HONESTLY. You can't expect anyone to take that reason seriously if they like Allen it's just being selective cause she's a FEMALE who cries, GOD FORBID =.= Not to mention Lenalee is also only human for God's sake and the stuff she goes through - give her a fucking break.

JUST AHH these people suck Lenalee is a great character and she's being hated on just because she's a female in a shounen and b/c there are lots of pretty boys around her that stupid yaoi fangirls like to pair together and they think Lenalee is in the way. Since she's pretty much proof that Allen isn't gay. My GOD the stupidity of some people makes me want to slam something into a wall.

Okay I think I'm done :'D
Mar 26, 2010 10:04 PM

Jul 2009
SapphireStar26 said:
They say she cries too much but if that's the reason they hate her they should be hating on Allen too since he seriously cries a lot for a male lead (not that I find anything wrong with that. He's only human ._.)

Well.... I think the thing with some people is that they want their brotagonist to act like cyborg who contracts constipation, any exception will be hated on for no reason. Thus why males like Allen or Kira will always be subjected to hatred since according to them, males can't cry and hafta go shout: "I'm GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" all the time. While it's really annoying to see a guy crying all the times, I can forgive that fact if he has a valid reason to cry. Like when your girlfriend whom you love like a b**ch got blown up in front of your face; or when a little girl who entrusts her life to you by offering you a crane filled with love also got killed,.... I mean WTF, they expect the guy to shout: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IMA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" when all those killings happens?!!! I guess it's just beyond my capacity of understanding human's psyche in these cases.....<_<

Mar 29, 2010 8:51 AM

Apr 2008
SapphireStar26 said:
Mind if I change the topic now? I would like to rant about PEOPLE WHO HATE LENALEE FOR NO FUCKING REASON. GOD I JUST WENT TO THE DGM FC ON MAL...and in the thread "which character do you hate the most?" NEARLY EVERYONE SAID LENALEE.

LIKE WTF. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ALL THAT HATRED. *stab* Their reasons are always so lame and completely untrue. Like "she's just too weak for me"

Really? REALLY? So then I guess her beating that level 3 akuma didn't really happen and yeah what about that level 4 akuma hmm? LENALEE WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON EVERYONE BEAT THAT CREEPY THING, they were all about to get their asses owned, even Allen. SERIOUSLY.

They say she cries too much but if that's the reason they hate her they should be hating on Allen too since he seriously cries a lot for a male lead (not that I find anything wrong with that. He's only human ._.) BUT HONESTLY. You can't expect anyone to take that reason seriously if they like Allen it's just being selective cause she's a FEMALE who cries, GOD FORBID =.= Not to mention Lenalee is also only human for God's sake and the stuff she goes through - give her a fucking break.

JUST AHH these people suck Lenalee is a great character and she's being hated on just because she's a female in a shounen and b/c there are lots of pretty boys around her that stupid yaoi fangirls like to pair together and they think Lenalee is in the way. Since she's pretty much proof that Allen isn't gay. My GOD the stupidity of some people makes me want to slam something into a wall.

Okay I think I'm done :'D

Wow. I gotta say I can totally feel your pain. Recently on the DGM forum I frequent the least fav character thread there came under a massive flood of Lenalee bashers all due to the recent revelation of Kanda's past. Some saying that "oh look Kanda had it SOOOO much worse than Lenalee and look how well he's coping" Oh yes he is a fine example of someone coping with it. As long as you ignore:
A: the halucinations
B: his borderline fanatical quest to find a person that MAY NOT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE
C: lack of most emotions and in a sense just burying the past ala how he acted when the Earl pointed out Alma to him.
Another attack there said that if Lenalee was there she would cry from having to SEE Kanda's past.....I shit you not someone actually said that. Yes Kanda is one of the people in the order after Komui and ALlen who make up a big chunk of her world. Of course she'd cry from having to see something like the painful past of Kanda. SHE'D CRY FOR HIM DAMMIT.

Then someone said that they hate CANON Lenalee saying that she's better in fanfics. Just how more fucked up can some perceptions of what a character is, can get?

Honestly my pet theory is similar to yours
Lenalee haters are comprised of:
A:Yaoi fangirls who like you said feel her as a threat to their delusions since neither of the males in DGM showed signs of being ghey
B: men or women who can't handle a STRONG female character that STILL retains her humanity
C:insecure people who feel threatened personally by a 2d character. >_>
Darklight0303Mar 30, 2010 7:38 AM
Mar 29, 2010 8:55 AM

Jan 2009
I actually like both Lenalee and Kanda... And Allen.
Is there something wrong with me in that case? ^^;
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 29, 2010 9:00 AM

Apr 2008
No there isn't :P though I'm fairly neutral about Kanda. He just has nothing of interest for me :P
Mar 29, 2010 9:37 AM

Jan 2009
I like his atitude : D
It's similar to mine~
Though his past is probably worse than mine xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 29, 2010 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
Haven't you read the recent chapters?
Mar 29, 2010 10:11 AM

Jan 2009
Of course I have, and thus I came to the conclusion that his past is probably worse than mine : p
Mar 29, 2010 4:43 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:

No, yours is worse since at least Kanda is not aware of Sir francis' existence ;)

Mar 30, 2010 8:19 AM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
No, yours is worse since at least Kanda is not aware of Sir francis' existence ;)
Well if you put it that way >.>
..xD
Mar 31, 2010 1:08 AM

Nov 2009
BitchMaster said:
Well.... I think the thing with some people is that they want their brotagonist to act like cyborg who contracts constipation, any exception will be hated on for no reason. Thus why males like Allen or Kira will always be subjected to hatred since according to them, males can't cry and hafta go shout: "I'm GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" all the time. While it's really annoying to see a guy crying all the times, I can forgive that fact if he has a valid reason to cry. Like when your girlfriend whom you love like a b**ch got blown up in front of your face; or when a little girl who entrusts her life to you by offering you a crane filled with love also got killed,.... I mean WTF, they expect the guy to shout: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, IMA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!" when all those killings happens?!!! I guess it's just beyond my capacity of understanding human's psyche in these cases.....<_<

LOL iknorite. Let's just forget characters are supposed to be human...seriously even if she didn't cry though they would find some other reason to hate her >_> Like I said you can't take their reasoning seriously =.= And I completely agree with you, it's one thing to have a character crying all the time....but if they have good reason to angst they're allowed their moments, whether they be male or female. And those who are into DGM kno both Lenalee and Allen have had plenty reason for it during the moments they DO angst and cry.

Haha yeah I have a hard time understand that myself =/

Darklight0303 said:
Wow. I gotta say I can totally feel your pain. Recently on the DGM forum I frequent the least fav character thread there came under a massive flood of Lenalee bashers all due to the recent revelation of Kanda's past. Some saying that "oh look Kanda had it SOOOO much worse than Lenalee and look how well he's coping" Oh yes he is a fine example of someone coping with it. As long as you ignore:
A: the halucinations
B: his borderline fanatical quest to find a person that MAY NOT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE
C: lack of most emotions and in a sense just burying the past ala how he acted when the Earl pointed out Alma to him.
Another attack there said that if Lenalee was there she would cry from having to SEE Kanda's past.....I shit you not someone actually said that. Yes Kanda is one of the people in the order after Komui and ALlen who make up a big chunk of her world. Of course she'd cry from having to see something like the painful past of Kanda. SHE'D CRY FOR HIM DAMMIT.

THANK YOU <3 I'm so glad you agree with me :'DD I just don't get all the bashing on her o.e And wha...Seriously? .__. woooooow XDDD LOL that's another fine example of the crappy arguements Lenalee bashers come up with.

ANd yeah of course she'd cry. ANYONE WITH A HEART would cry if they had to see a painful past of one of their dear friends. These people use no logic =.=

Darklight0303 said:
Then someone said that they hate CANON Lenalee saying that she's better in fanfics. Just how more fucked up can some perceptions of what a character is, can get?

Honestly my pet theory is similar to yours
Lenalee haters are comprised of:
A:Yaoi fangirls who like you said feel her as a threat to their delusions since neither of the males in DGM showed signs of being ghey
B: men or women who can't handle a STRONG female character that STILL retains her humanity
C:insecure people who feel threatened personally by a 2d character. >_>

WOW. fanfiction is better than the canon? *headdesk* Human stupidity has reached an alltime low I mean just wow. And lol yep that's pretty much it exactly.

@Oosran: lol no there isn't anything wrong with that, I like all three of them too. Well I love Allen and Lenalee...and Kanda...like dark said i'm kinda neutral on him mostly cuz his character has never really drawn me in
Apr 18, 2010 8:06 AM

Mar 2010
Yea I agree
Lenalee really is a great character
She is one of the very few main heroines that doesn't make me want to murder innocent puppies
She's useful in battle...in all honesty...I think she's even more useful than Lavi
-hides from fangirls-
Dark Boots are f-ing awesome
DAMN CRYING IS EXCUSED IF THERE IS SOMETHING WORTH TO CRY ABOUT DAMMIT!!!!

and seriously? fanfiction better than canon?
was that guy on drugs or is s/he just plain f---ed up??

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Apr 18, 2010 8:08 AM

Apr 2008
it was a fangirl. go figure >_> *nothing against fangirls but some are extreme so please don't kill me >_>*

Lenalee has saved people in one way or another WAY more times than the times she was saved. >_>
Apr 18, 2010 8:25 AM

Jan 2009
And here I was thinking I'd change the topic in this thread to RANTING(S) GOES HERE: Currently about inactivity and write something, but I guess I won't, for now 8D
Apr 18, 2010 8:28 AM

Apr 2008
Hahahaha. Well Lenalee haters and Lenalee herself are one topics I always have something to say to :P
Apr 18, 2010 11:07 PM

Mar 2010
I just fished up something by another Lenalee hating fangirl of why they hate her

Lenalee from D.Gray-Man. Whiny bitch. "ALLEN-KUN, SAVE ME!!! BUT PLZ DON'T HURT YOURSELF WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE MY DUMB ASS LOLZ."

Apr 19, 2010 3:09 AM

Apr 2008
............. WHEN THE HELL DID SHE EVER ASK ALLEN TO SAVE HER? WHEN? *demonic hellrage mode*
Apr 19, 2010 5:15 PM

Mar 2010
because apparently shouting "ALLEN-KUN!" is the same as asking for help

damn them fangirls
DarkShadowborneApr 19, 2010 5:39 PM

Apr 19, 2010 9:36 PM

Apr 2008
All I gotta say is this
Apr 19, 2010 11:41 PM

Nov 2009
Darklight0303 said:
............. WHEN THE HELL DID SHE EVER ASK ALLEN TO SAVE HER? WHEN? *demonic hellrage mode*

THOSE WERE EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS.... yeah I saw that post in the "get the heck out of my anime, woman!" club...and I was like, "...really? =.=" ugh

stupid fangirls indeed e__e

and ROFL @Tactical Facepalm. that's just epic xD
Apr 20, 2010 6:23 AM

Mar 2010
SapphireStar26 said:
Darklight0303 said:

THOSE WERE EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS.... yeah I saw that post in the "get the heck out of my anime, woman!" club...and I was like, "...really? =.=" ugh

I found some interesting posts there too :P
11.Diva from Blood+(She is so ewww..I don't want Solomon to be her servant!He is mine^^Plus,she is not a princess to be serve like that!^^Ugh..I'll bite her!^^)

Jealous fangirl is jealous...sorry I just can't take it when someone bashes on my beloved Diva...GODDAMMIT!!! XP

(She stoles Ryoma from me T^T I'll kill her If I we're part of the anime!Ryoma is just mine!!No cheating baby girl -.-Worst Character ever)

You know this is from the same girl that bashed MY BELOVED DIVA!!*RAGE* -ahem-
yea I can tell shes just a fangirl -.-

Diva (Blood +) was annoying because of that same damn song that she kept on singing.

GODDAMMIT!!YOUASSHOLE!!!HOW DARE YOU!! YOU F*CKING TWAT!! I'LL F*CKING MURDER YOU!!!I'LL MURDER YOU!! YOU SONOFABITCH!! -ahem- -cough-
it's..just..an...opinion...its...just....an...opinion...D8

ok I'm good >.>

Apr 20, 2010 6:29 AM

Jan 2009
My conclusion: Anyone who says Lenalee is annoying because of these baseless assumptions haven't even watched/read D.Gray-man : o

Also, I understand completely.
Apr 20, 2010 6:37 AM

Apr 2008
DarkShadowborne said:
SapphireStar26 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I found some interesting posts there too :P
11.Diva from Blood+(She is so ewww..I don't want Solomon to be her servant!He is mine^^Plus,she is not a princess to be serve like that!^^Ugh..I'll bite her!^^)

Jealous fangirl is jealous...sorry I just can't take it when someone bashes on my beloved Diva...GODDAMMIT!!! XP

(She stoles Ryoma from me T^T I'll kill her If I we're part of the anime!Ryoma is just mine!!No cheating baby girl -.-Worst Character ever)

You know this is from the same girl that bashed MY BELOVED DIVA!!*RAGE* -ahem-
yea I can tell shes just a fangirl -.-

Diva (Blood +) was annoying because of that same damn song that she kept on singing.

GODDAMMIT!!YOUASSHOLE!!!HOW DARE YOU!! YOU F*CKING TWAT!! I'LL F*CKING MURDER YOU!!!I'LL MURDER YOU!! YOU SONOFABITCH!! -ahem- -cough-
it's..just..an...opinion...its...just....an...opinion...D8

ok I'm good >.>

....hate that song? HOW CAN YOU FUCKIN HATE THAT SONG!!!??? THAT TASTELESS DELUSIONAL FANGIRL TRASH

Oosran said:
My conclusion: Anyone who says Lenalee is annoying because of these baseless assumptions haven't even watched/read D.Gray-man : o

Sounds about right to me. :^_^: also LOL at the MOT XDDD
Apr 20, 2010 7:05 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:

or anyone that hates her is a yaoi fangirl
"OMG!!NNUUU!!!! SHE IS A THRET 2 D' THE HAWT BOYS!! NOW TEY'L NEVUR HAV ANY YAOI LUV!!BCUZ OF HUR!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111!!!!!"

or a jealous bitch
"OMG!!NNNUUUU!!! THT LENALEE SLUT BITCH STUL MAH ALLEN/LAVI/KANDA DAT BITCH!!! THEY R MIIINNNNEEEE!!!!!11111apple!!!"

epic MOT XD

Apr 20, 2010 7:08 AM

Jan 2009
DarkShadowborne said:
!!!!!11111apple!!!"
Apple are really good at product placement, aren't they? xD
Apr 20, 2010 7:12 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:
DarkShadowborne said:
!!!!!11111apple!!!"
Apple are really good at product placement, aren't they? xD

Indeed they are Oosran..indeed they are XD

Apr 20, 2010 7:21 AM

Apr 2008
DarkShadowborne said:
Oosran said:

or anyone that hates her is a yaoi fangirl
"OMG!!NNUUU!!!! SHE IS A THRET 2 D' THE HAWT BOYS!! NOW TEY'L NEVUR HAV ANY YAOI LUV!!BCUZ OF HUR!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111!!!!!"

or a jealous bitch
"OMG!!NNNUUUU!!! THT LENALEE SLUT BITCH STUL MAH ALLEN/LAVI/KANDA DAT BITCH!!! THEY R MIIINNNNEEEE!!!!!11111apple!!!"

epic MOT XD

LOOOOL I bet that's more accurate than one could imagine XDDD
Apr 20, 2010 7:29 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:

LOOOOL I bet that's more accurate than one could imagine XDDD

I have many experiences o_o

with fangirls
with horrible spelling
and caps lock abuse
it's almost painful ;3;

Apr 20, 2010 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
awwww *pats and gives some tea and cookies*
.....I just channeled Ronove from Umineko again didn't I? >_>
Apr 20, 2010 7:41 AM

Mar 2010
I HAD THE BEST TEA AND COOKIES OF THE UNDERWORLD!!!! :D

-runs around in circles happily-

-is shot-

Apr 20, 2010 7:44 AM

Apr 2008
You flatter me.

XDDDDD epic butler is epic no?
Apr 20, 2010 7:47 AM

Mar 2010
Indeed *_*
now I want me some demon butler

Apr 20, 2010 7:51 AM

Apr 2008
There's not enough Ronove fanart out there >_> though I've seen an increase of Battler X Ronove fanart on pixiv which makes my eye twitch violently >_>
Apr 20, 2010 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
Oups, I accidentaly the whole topic~
Ohohohoh 8D
Apr 20, 2010 8:43 AM

Apr 2008
LOOOOL oh noes what have i done XDDDD

Wait did you just channel Kumasawa? O_O
Apr 20, 2010 6:49 PM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
There's not enough Ronove fanart out there >_> though I've seen an increase of Battler X Ronove fanart on pixiv which makes my eye twitch violently >_>

ow....

link?
:<

Apr 20, 2010 7:11 PM

Nov 2009
I see I still need to watch Umineko to know wth you all are talking about...8D

xD
Apr 20, 2010 10:38 PM

Apr 2008
DarkShadowborne said:
Darklight0303 said:

ow....

link?

well do you have a pixiv account? Cause if you don't it's not really worth it since you only see thumbnails. *loffs on his new Battler X Beato wallpaper*
Apr 21, 2010 12:37 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
DarkShadowborne said:
Darklight0303 said:

ow....

link?

well do you have a pixiv account? Cause if you don't it's not really worth it since you only see thumbnails. *loffs on his new Battler X Beato wallpaper*

I don't even now the site ^^'
I use Photobucket and Danbooru for image searching :D

Apr 21, 2010 12:47 AM

Apr 2008
pixiv is the Japanese version of Deviant Art. It's what I use to get the latest Umineko fanarts. Sometimes I get even 10 pages of art a week to browse through for the main Umineko tag alone >_> *looks at his FC on D.Gray-Divinity and the fanart section which is freakin flooded*
Apr 21, 2010 1:20 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
pixiv is the Japanese version of Deviant Art. It's what I use to get the latest Umineko fanarts. Sometimes I get even 10 pages of art a week to browse through for the main Umineko tag alone >_> *looks at his FC on D.Gray-Divinity and the fanart section which is freakin flooded*

oh..well that's a problem I know nothing of japanese XP

Apr 21, 2010 1:52 AM

Apr 2008
Neither do I as far as reading it goes XD but I managed to stumble my way through the registration form >_> XDDD
Apr 21, 2010 2:15 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Neither do I as far as reading it goes XD but I managed to stumble my way through the registration form >_> XDDD

that's great
I'm sticking to Danbooru though >.>

Apr 21, 2010 2:20 AM

Apr 2008
hahaha ok then :P
Apr 21, 2010 2:36 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
hahaha ok then :P

even though it's quite frequent to get H pics there :3

Apr 21, 2010 2:38 AM

Apr 2008
let me guess not even 50% of it is het right? >_>
Apr 21, 2010 3:07 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
let me guess not even 50% of it is het right? >_>

:D
well I can say in almost every search there is about 5 to 10 H :3
and in the best scenario there is only 1
wanna try it?? ^_^

Apr 21, 2010 3:46 AM

Apr 2008
maybe after I'm done with this little audio editing thing I gotta do for work.
Apr 21, 2010 6:47 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
maybe after I'm done with this little audio editing thing I gotta do for work.

good luck ^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Reasons to hate Yuka goes here: ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 24, 2009

79 by Sammy_Lee »»
Aug 28, 2015 7:01 AM

» Match Yuka to someone and dump her?

katedadevil - Nov 28, 2009

26 by BitchMaster »»
Sep 25, 2011 2:22 PM

Poll: » HARUKA (YOSUGA NO SORA): REMOVE OR NOT TO REMOVE?

BitchMaster - Apr 8, 2011

3 by Oosran »»
Apr 12, 2011 1:30 AM

Sticky: » Characters NOT to be ranted about ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Dec 1, 2009

59 by BitchMaster »»
Apr 8, 2011 5:10 PM

» Did you guys even watch/read 11eyes LoL

fujifruit - Nov 14, 2010

12 by Darklight0303 »»
Nov 27, 2010 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.