Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 15, 2021 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
I'm planning to watch fairy tail anime . so tell me it's this show worth watching or not
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 15, 2021 3:52 AM
Sep 2021
Yes fairy tail is a really good anime i love it
Nov 15, 2021 3:54 AM
Shirayuki-Fan
Jul 2020
It has many good eps but many bad too.

Soundtracks are very nice..
Animation is not the best. (330eps so it's ok)

I gave it a 7.
Nov 15, 2021 3:57 AM
Jan 2021
Ost is great. Anything else is hot garbage. So I don't suggest that you watch it.
Nov 15, 2021 4:28 AM
Aug 2021
No ,there are better battle shounen.this is a time waste show you will regret after finishing like I do.
Nov 15, 2021 4:43 AM
Jun 2019
Absolutely fuckin not please don’t waste your time
Nov 15, 2021 4:45 AM

Aug 2021
Yes, it's worth watching anime (7-8.5/10)
and it's sub & dub both are good.
Nov 15, 2021 4:46 AM

Aug 2017
Depends on how much “power of friendship” you can tolerate, and your tolerance for fan service.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Oct 2020
I believe that if you are still young ages 10-16 you will enjoy it but if you are any older don’t bother as you will find most scenes childish and boring and fight scenes will be very average compared to other shounen classics such as Naruto, Dragonball or AOT for example.

Jul 2021
If you turn your brain off, then yes, Fairy Tail is worth watching, otherwise, not really
Nov 15, 2021 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
I personally find it pretty bad, with repetitive moments, friendship power, slow pacing, and average story. I m not hating on it, but I don t recommend it! I only watched the first season (basically 175 eps)
Nov 15, 2021 5:33 AM

May 2021
Nah this show is unbearably bad. Same repetitive plot, like always power of friendship prevails and shit. Characters are bland, literally having the same personality for the entirety of this show. Animation is very bad. Perhaps the only good thing it has are the osts, they are phenominal!
Nov 15, 2021 5:33 AM
Jul 2020
100 percent worth watching. I love fairy tail just so many haters that never gave the show a shot
If we kill all our enemies, will we finally be free?
Nov 15, 2021 5:35 AM

May 2021
Aronics said:
If you turn your brain off, then yes, Fairy Tail is worth watching, otherwise, not really
This shit will still be boring af. Literally the same rule applies to every damn arc! Power of friendship, friendship and
and the day is saved!
Nov 15, 2021 5:38 AM
Feb 2021
Yes, it's good you can watch it
Nov 15, 2021 6:11 AM
Aug 2021
Babu_r said:
I'm planning to watch fairy tail anime . so tell me it's this show worth watching or not

If you're expecting some decent story then the answer is no. Watching the anime was painful enough despite the weird comedy and obvious repitative arcs, I still held on and finally at ep135, there still hasn't been anything that had gained my interest. This anime can only be enjoyed when you just want a quick laugh and watching all 360+ eps without a break would probably be tiresome. I say this as my own personal experience as well as from what my friends think of this wholesome anime.
Nov 15, 2021 7:00 AM
Jul 2021
Watch it. It has greatest power system of all anime i have watched so far. POF>every power scaling system.😶
Nov 15, 2021 8:12 AM
Feb 2020
Haven’t seen it in a few years but I loved it so I’d definitely recommend
Nov 15, 2021 9:10 AM
Sep 2021
I like it but actually it's pretty terrible only a few arcs are there, which are worth watching
Nov 15, 2021 9:23 AM
Sep 2021
Yeah the anime is great! The ost are amazing and same with the characters I recommend reading the manga tho because the anime censors fight scenes a lot
Nov 15, 2021 10:52 AM
Jul 2021
The only reason I got through it was because I started in like 7th grade. It has badass moments (just like any other anime does), but it’s so predictable that it gets boring to watch
Nov 15, 2021 10:12 PM
May 2021
I love this show , i would say watch it
Nov 15, 2021 10:12 PM
May 2021
I love this show , i would say watch it
Nov 15, 2021 10:40 PM
Aug 2021
Not the best, But pretty fun to watch if you feel like turning your brain off and have time to kill! I’ve only seen the first 50 episodes but from what I remember it’s exactly what you would expect…
Nov 16, 2021 6:43 AM
May 2019
It actually depends on how much power of friendship and fan service BS you can tolerate, for me I found it enjoyable enough but the major flaws in the series stopped me from giving it higher rating
Nov 16, 2021 10:56 AM
May 2021
If you love family, yes, if you love friendship, yes. If you like kick ass girls, yes, if fans service doesn't distract you from a good story line, yes. If you want a reason why things happen logically then probably not because the wins in these matches make sense but it just don't, they are always magical and illogic. But the fight scene and drama is epic. And the comedy gives it a nice touch too them.
Nov 17, 2021 8:21 PM
Nov 2021
Yes(character limit)
Nov 25, 2021 11:34 PM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
Depends on how much “power of friendship” you can tolerate, and your tolerance for fan service.
why would someone have a low tolerance for fanservice? What’s wrong with fanservice. It’s Shounen which is generated towards males. It’s anime
Nov 26, 2021 11:30 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
why would someone have a low tolerance for fanservice? What’s wrong with fanservice. It’s Shounen which is generated towards males. It’s anime
Some people get really mad about fanservice and a lot of women also watch the very popular shounens as well

Nov 26, 2021 11:32 AM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Some people get really mad about fanservice and a lot of women also watch the very popular shounens as well
well then they are soft weak minded people. This is Japan. Stop being pussies
Nov 26, 2021 11:33 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
What? If someone doesn't like fanservice they aren't immediately pussies. As long as nobody calls to cancel Fairy Tail for fanservice it doesn't matter.

Nov 26, 2021 11:34 AM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
What? If someone doesn't like fanservice they aren't immediately pussies. As long as nobody calls to cancel Fairy Tail for fanservice it doesn't matter.
so what’s another reason they wouldn’t like it. Cuz all I see is the people who don’t like it are pussy liberal feminist SJWs
Nov 26, 2021 11:36 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
so what’s another reason they wouldn’t like it. Cuz all I see is the people who don’t like it are pussy liberal feminist SJWs
Bro I just asked if you can tolerate fanservice or not? Why does it matter if someone hates fanservice, they're not making your decisions for you?

Nov 26, 2021 11:36 AM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Bro I just asked if you can tolerate fanservice or not? Why does it matter if someone hates fanservice, they're not making your decisions for you?
they influence Japanese creators in some ways sometimes. The west ruins anime.
Nov 26, 2021 11:38 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
Fairy Tail as an anime aired from Oct 12, 2009 to Mar 30, 2013? Trust me this anime has no "western" values or whatever it is that you're concerned about

Nov 26, 2021 11:39 AM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Fairy Tail as an anime aired from Oct 12, 2009 to Mar 30, 2013? Trust me this anime has no "western" values or whatever it is that you're concerned about
Wel no I’m getting into anime in general. It’s a slow downfall and the feminists are the enemy
Nov 26, 2021 11:41 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
Wel no I’m getting into anime in general. It’s a slow downfall and the feminists are the enemy
Enemy of what? Name one concrete thing that feminists or whatever have actually done. Regardless of Twitter or whatever Uzaki-chan aired and got a Season 2, Interspecies Reviewers aired, and Redo of Healer aired.

Nov 26, 2021 11:43 AM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Enemy of what? Name one concrete thing that feminists or whatever have actually done. Regardless of Twitter or whatever Uzaki-chan aired and got a Season 2, Interspecies Reviewers aired, and Redo of Healer aired.
. Ok one example could be western audience influencing sword art online The creator said he will change the way the story is told moving forward Another one is death threats to kishimoto for being “sexist” for cuz he “doesn’t” write good female characters. The west and SJWs are worthless pieces of scum
Nov 26, 2021 11:46 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
. Ok one example could be western audience influencing sword art online The creator said he will change the way the story is told moving forward Another one is death threats to kishimoto for being “sexist” for cuz he “doesn’t” write good female characters. The west and SJWs are worthless pieces of scum
Or the plot of Sword Art Online could just be not that good at times? Like rape is used as a plot factor multiple times, and honestly it's not the best way to cause tension. Also I find it hard to. believe someone got death threats for writing bad characters, because in that case half of the mangakas who write harem manga would be getting death threats.

Nov 26, 2021 11:49 AM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Or the plot of Sword Art Online could just be not that good at times? Like rape is used as a plot factor multiple times, and honestly it's not the best way to cause tension. Also I find it hard to. believe someone got death threats for writing bad characters, because in that case half of the mangakas who write harem manga would be getting death threats.
u wanna bet? The creator of sao literally said he was in America getting reviewers from people comparing. Also during the last season of attack on Titan, the creator and directors were getting death threats everyday for the bad animation. So this shit does go on. And it’s all weak minded people that do it.
Nov 26, 2021 11:58 AM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
u wanna bet? The creator of sao literally said he was in America getting reviewers from people comparing. Also during the last season of attack on Titan, the creator and directors were getting death threats everyday for the bad animation. So this shit does go on. And it’s all weak minded people that do it.
It's not exclusively the west, I bet Japanese people also send death threats.

Nov 26, 2021 11:59 AM

Jul 2016
I recommend maybe reading some of the manga, and picking a stopping point.

Then jump into the anime at that part. (because some scenes with any series are captured better in manga form, and some better in anime form)
Nov 26, 2021 6:14 PM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
lol and what would Japanese people consume that they would send death threats from the west HAHA. Japan is very cultural unlike the west. And it is only the west.
Nov 26, 2021 6:38 PM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
lol and what would Japanese people consume that they would send death threats from the west HAHA. Japan is very cultural unlike the west. And it is only the west.
Japan is very cultural unlike the west bro what the fuck does that mean? Are you saying the west has no culture because that's not right at all. America has a unique culture you won't see anywhere else, and Europe has a very rich culture as well.

Nov 26, 2021 7:01 PM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Japan is very cultural unlike the west bro what the fuck does that mean? Are you saying the west has no culture because that's not right at all. America has a unique culture you won't see anywhere else, and Europe has a very rich culture as well.
?? Dude Japan is a very conservative country In the west we have fucking pronouns and gender changing. U think that shit happens in Japan? Moron. Japan is smart Ur an idiot if u don’t know what culture is
Nov 26, 2021 7:03 PM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
?? Dude Japan is a very conservative country In the west we have fucking pronouns and gender changing. U think that shit happens in Japan? Moron. Japan is smart Ur an idiot if u don’t know what culture is
Doesn't mean that LGBT/nonbinary just stopped existing in Japan. Have you seen komi san? Najimi is literally genderfluid. Also there's a fuck ton of yuri and yaoi anime if you look for it. Also culture is not defined as how open people are about sexuality and gender tf???

Nov 26, 2021 7:11 PM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
Doesn't mean that LGBT/nonbinary just stopped existing in Japan. Have you seen komi san? Najimi is literally genderfluid. Also there's a fuck ton of yuri and yaoi anime if you look for it. Also culture is not defined as how open people are about sexuality and gender tf???
cool. You named 1 manga that has a character existing for comedic relief I never said culture is only about sexual orientation. But I’m giving you an example. Japan is not fucking soft like the west is You don’t know what ur saying. Ur probs like 14
Nov 26, 2021 7:49 PM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
cool. You named 1 manga that has a character existing for comedic relief I never said culture is only about sexual orientation. But I’m giving you an example. Japan is not fucking soft like the west is You don’t know what ur saying. Ur probs like 14
I don't get what the problem is with being more accepting of people with different sexual identies? You do not automatically hate anime and fanservice if you identify with pronouns that do not line up with your biological sex.

Nov 26, 2021 7:50 PM
Apr 2021
Remocracy said:
NarutoGuy02 said:
I don't get what the problem is with being more accepting of people with different sexual identies? You do not automatically hate anime and fanservice if you identify with pronouns that do not line up with your biological sex.
no but if u identify with pronouns then you are probs the cause of the downfall of anime cuz ur a soft SJW liberal
Nov 26, 2021 7:53 PM

Aug 2017
NarutoGuy02 said:
Remocracy said:
no but if u identify with pronouns then you are probs the cause of the downfall of anime cuz ur a soft SJW liberal
What? How is anime getting worse? Bangers being put out every season still. Demon Slayer was great and it was recent. Tokyo Revengers also came out on Spring 2021. Spring 2021 also had Nagatoro and Higehiro as well. Anime is not "going down" at all tf

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 58 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Emiko_Chan - Dec 13, 2010

102 by AnimatedAddict »»
8 hours ago

» Should i watch any filler?

AceAdrian1 - Jul 30

20 by LucaDude »»
Aug 2, 11:27 PM

» Would Fairy Tail be considered the Johnny Test of anime?

Tsubaki5386 - Aug 1

5 by Theo1899 »»
Aug 1, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 83 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 10, 2011

85 by kusanagi_ZFG »»
Jul 31, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FireBallsDJ - Mar 29, 2013

395 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 22, 9:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.