Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 13, 2014 8:53 PM

Aug 2012
This is a very difficult question. Personally, if I were looking for the character that made me happiest, it'd be Emi hands down... however, Hanako was the one I loved more than anything. It made me feel things I didn't feel on the Emi route.
Oct 1, 2014 4:29 AM

Aug 2014
Radeon said:
Goin' for Emi....ah~ Curse my Twintail fetish... :P

Erim said:
How can anyone not pick Emi?

Haha she's so cute! but you know she's kinda...all DRAMA QUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN XD haha it's kinda hard to make up my mind though c;
Mar 28, 2015 10:01 AM
Mar 2013
Erim said:
How can anyone not pick Emi?
I know right
Apr 2, 2015 8:23 PM

Jul 2013
I remember when I started playing Katawa Shoujo for the first time I was at first really attracted to Lily and Hanako and wanted to get on their routes but I somehow ended up on Emi's route. I was pretty new to VN's so I just assumed I would get the chance to switch routes at some point, but as the other girls slowly started to phase out and I realized that I was stuck in her route, I was about to restart to try to get to Lilly or Hanako cause In all honestly I never really liked overly-enthusiastic character trope as I found annoying but I pressed on and god damn I've never had a character in any form of media completely win me over and make me fall for them in such a meaningful way.

It was literally like I was experiencing the evolution of our attraction with our hero. I went from seeing her as a borderline annoying girl, to a spunky friend, to a girl I deeply cared for.

So glad I got her good ending on my first go..

So yeah although I may be biased because she was the first route I accidentally went on, Emi is by far my favourite girl in the game.

Lily's probably my second favourite but she doesn't come close to Emi's place in my heart <3

Legal_LatinoApr 4, 2015 6:09 PM
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Jul 27, 2015 4:20 PM

Nov 2012
I haven't played Lilly yet, but I don't think anyone can beat Rin. The first path I played was Hanako's, but throughout it I kept wanting to see more Rin, just because she is so funny and interesting. I liked Hanako's route but couldn't wait to go back and play through Rin's.

And damn was I right. The feels, man.. Hisao made me mad a lot because he just acted so stupid and selfish around her sometimes, but it did make for some good drama. I wish I could forget everything about this game and play through Rin's path again.
Jan 4, 2017 4:03 PM

Sep 2009
Rin, I love how unique she is.
As for the males of the group, Kenji all the way! If I were a female MC, I'd totally go for him. Freak the hell out of him, but no matter.
Sep 4, 2020 8:30 AM
Aug 2020
Replayed it a few days ago. Amazing game.
My Fav are Lilly and Rin.
I think Rin path has a lot of similarities whit the Relationship in Oregairu between Yukino and Hachiman.
Feb 9, 2021 12:53 AM
Nov 2020
Damn, it's hard to choose between Lilly, Hanako and Emi, who are for me the three best characters of the game. But, if I have to choose, I would say Lilly
Feb 21, 2023 9:24 AM

Nov 2022
I can't choose the only one. I like Hanako, Meesha before haircut, Lilly and Emi.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If you could Add 1 More Path?

JXEcute - Apr 10, 2012

31 by nobracommander »»
Nov 10, 2023 2:48 AM

» Picture Thread~

GamzeeMakara - Aug 14, 2009

5 by SierraLarson »»
Sep 28, 2023 7:37 AM

» What % completion are you in the VN?

waalex11 - Sep 14, 2012

7 by Strannik_0 »»
Mar 12, 2023 5:22 AM

» Any more?

ZmBiUnicorn - Oct 1, 2014

1 by Strannik_0 »»
Mar 11, 2023 10:57 AM

Poll: » if Katawa Shoujo was animated

waalex11 - Sep 8, 2012

11 by Caleb_Marvell »»
Jul 18, 2014 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.