Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2021 6:51 AM
Jan 2021
iQIYI will also stream 86 and I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level.
Viu will also simulcast The Slime Diaries, Zombieland Saga Revenge, and I've Been Killing Slimes.
Apr 17, 2021 8:21 AM
Jul 2013
Super Cub and The Saint’s Magic Power Is Omnipotent in Germany at Crunchyroll (Abo only)
https://www.crunchyroll.com/de/anime-news/2021/04/17-1/zwei-finale-simulcasts-bereichern-das-crunchyroll-lineup
Apr 18, 2021 9:29 PM
Jun 2020
Crunchyroll confirmed that the fifth season of MHA would reach more regions
New territories: Germany, Austria, German-speaking Switzerland, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Malta, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania , Serbia, Slovenia, Armenia, Cyprus, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Andorra, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Mauritania , Morocco, Slovakia, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Israel, Lebanon, Angola, Benin (Dahomey), Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Republic of the Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Togo, Tunisia, Western Sahara
Source: https://www.crunchyroll.com/es/anime-news/2021/03/24-1/la-quinta-temporada-de-my-hero-academia-suma-ms-territorios-en-crunchyroll
Apr 29, 2021 1:23 PM
Feb 2021
Actually i was hoping for ani-one to stream boku no hero academia 5th season at least though they did not stream the previous seasons and fruits basket: the final too......but anyway we are getting masterpieces like jouran princess of snow and blood,to your eternity and many other animes...that's why i am grateful to both muse Asia and ani-one Asia that we can watch many ongoing masterpieces legally but if the anime world becomes more vast in youtube channel then it will be great for us anime fans cause many people have to depend on illegal stream servers.....
Jun 29, 2021 12:38 PM

May 2016
And again too Dammn late, but whatever, Shahid has also added anime "bishounen tanteidan" Arabic sub and Dub, and Starz play has "boku no hero academia season 5"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Wind Breaker' Season 2 Reveals New Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for April 2025

Nioxys - Oct 13

8 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

» TOHO Acquires GKIDS, Expanding Global Animation Influence

Vindstot - Yesterday

22 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago

» 'Boku no Hero Academia' Final Season Announced for 2025

Nioxys - Oct 12

30 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago

» Pierrot and Asahi Production Sign Partnership Agreement

Vindstot - Oct 12

9 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.