Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 10, 2009 6:40 PM

Apr 2008
Does school even allow make up -.-lll

Oct 10, 2009 6:42 PM

Apr 2009
kusanagikevin said:
Junpei reminds me of Kamijou Touma from index
and this episode was funny :)
i love this series
and hope theres a season 2
and might also start reading the manga :3
want to see more Mizuno :D
one of my favourite anime girls now :)

the manga is AWESOME. i definitely recommend it!

Aside from that this 2nd episode did a much better job than the first episode!

so much lulz.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. Honestly.
Oct 10, 2009 7:27 PM

Aug 2008
orangehouse said:
Does school even allow make up -.-lll

It's anime. They'll allow anything in school. Over the past years, they've allowed mermaids, espers, time travelers, aliens, wizards, loli teachers, shota teachers, big boobed girls, crossdressers and traps, skirts too short, uniforms being torn to shreds, pantsu shots, gore, and magic fights. Not allowing makeup would be absurd.

But yeah, pretty good episode. I was hoping for Sumiyoshi to lose the make up, and my wish was answered sooner than I thought. She looks much much better this way, it seems.

And anyone here noticed Junpei didn't sneeze even though there were cats near his personal space?
Oct 10, 2009 7:38 PM

Nov 2007
was that a basquash reference at 5:17 minutes in?
Oct 10, 2009 7:42 PM
May 2008
Not sure what it is but I'm really enjoying this series so far, something about the lightheartedness is really entertaining/enjoyable. Plus, talking kitties, WTF!?!?
Dead Account
Please Delete
Oct 10, 2009 7:43 PM

Jul 2008
I don't care if it's a harem, it's pretty funny and I'm enjoying it so I'll keep watching.

Am I the only one that noticed Kana's eyes turned from blue to brown (or gold, whatever)...? It was after she took her makeup off, so it might have been contacts or something. Ignoring the fact that she prolly wouldn't have been able to see without her contacts in...
Oct 10, 2009 7:54 PM

Aug 2009
Kana reminds me of this really old Asian lady (srsly, she's old--wrinkles and liverspots) who has her hair bleached and in pig tails, tons of ugly make-up and wears neon colored clothes, shoes, and thigh-highs. She walks around the mall and all the places near it. She is known as the Hello Kitty Lady where we live xD Recently there has been speculation whether she is actually a man lol. I'm dead serious btw--which is the sad part.

Embah said:

Am I the only one that noticed Kana's eyes turned from blue to brown (or gold, whatever)...? It was after she took her makeup off, so it might have been contacts or something. Ignoring the fact that she prolly wouldn't have been able to see without her contacts in...
O.o People who wear contacts doesn't automatically mean they have bad eye sight. Tons of girls wear them just so they can have a different eye color.

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 10, 2009 8:22 PM

Jul 2008
Selkaine said:
Embah said:

O.o People who wear contacts doesn't automatically mean they have bad eye sight. Tons of girls wear them just so they can have a different eye color.

True.
They should have at least said something about it, though.
It's bugging me.
Oct 10, 2009 9:27 PM
May 2009
kusanagikevin said:
Junpei reminds me of Kamijou Touma from index
yeah he even has the whole "such bad luck" line even.

Anyway this episode did gave me a few laughs, I think I'll stick around to finish it
Oct 10, 2009 9:36 PM

May 2009
Great follow-up to the first, I'm definitely a fan of the humor.

Kana's character is definitely full of bad-assery, that's too bad that it took that many years and a forced situation for them to clear up that misunderstanding! Maybe she wouldn't have even bothered with the manba crap in the first place (it truly does not look good, but it's back in style in Japan >.>')

Will be sticking with this one all the way through =)
Oct 11, 2009 12:41 AM

Nov 2007
Nice episode loved the Niconico reference with all the scrolling text when she said blackmail xD and also the dating sim references ha ha flags xD overall very well done episode again :3
Oct 11, 2009 12:55 AM

Dec 2007
watched episode 2 and thought it was pretty cool.
id say that this anime is one of the good ones this season.

i rate the episode 4/5, i rather enjoyed it :D
Oct 11, 2009 1:34 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
this anime is so funny imo!! just great :D
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 11, 2009 2:05 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
Plun said:
Does anyone find Mizuno cute?
Me =3

Me too I am starting to like her but Sumiyoshi was cute without her make up too.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 11, 2009 2:37 AM

Aug 2008
chryseis said:
was that a basquash reference at 5:17 minutes in?
DESTROY? Not sure about that
Oct 11, 2009 2:53 AM

Aug 2009
Great! Splendid! This show is full of awesomeness!
Oct 11, 2009 4:39 AM

Jul 2009
kie_ said:
It looks like it's turning to a harem. But still a fun episode.

not necessarily
unellmayOct 11, 2009 5:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 11, 2009 5:13 AM
Jul 2008
This episode was great.
Oct 11, 2009 6:01 AM

Oct 2009
Ok, so I seen it again. So I though Junpei gave that doll so he was jerk but it was misunderstanding. Ok, too bad he did not fix the problem faster. I still would keep the doll and not show it to other girls. In the end glad all fixed up and what is the point of Silent Hill reference? I played game long time ago but I did not understand that reference. Second time and still laughing a lot. Hope to find other animes like that.

Oct 11, 2009 6:07 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
what is the point of Silent Hill reference?

Um are you kidding?
It's called banter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 11, 2009 6:10 AM

Aug 2009
The OP has really grown on me. I've listened to it so many times now.

Wow, I really can't believe that kind of style is big in Japan, but hey, I've seen weirder. Anyway, I'm so glad she took it off because she's much cuter without it.

The cats and the comedy are just making this show for me.
Oct 11, 2009 6:11 AM

Oct 2008
maxime1007 said:
Yeah, when i'm seeing some Clannad and Kanon 2006 fan saying that a show suck because it's an harem it really make me wonder if they are idiots.

So very true and funny.

This second episode just convinced me that I'll definitely be picking this series up this season. I agree it was even better than the first episode and can't wait to see what the kitties have him do next.
Orion1Oct 11, 2009 6:51 AM
Oct 11, 2009 6:48 AM

Oct 2009
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:
what is the point of Silent Hill reference?

Um are you kidding?
It's called banter

Banter? Sry but I still do not get. What is this banter?

Oct 11, 2009 7:22 AM
Mar 2009
Orion1 said:
maxime1007 said:
Yeah, when i'm seeing some Clannad and Kanon 2006 fan saying that a show suck because it's an harem it really make me wonder if they are idiots.

So very true and funny.

This second episode just convinced me that I'll definitely be picking this series up this season. I agree it was even better than the first episode and can't wait to see what the kitties have him do next.

Yay! More FAL points for me! XP

I liked this episode, it was great, had some references that I got (Silent Hill reference is funny) and had some good character designs introduced. It also cut down on the Nyamsas, which was great as she pissed me off to no end (anime creators learnt from first episode somehow?)

I also noticed that Junpei hasn't always been allergic to cats, and even used to like them. Allergies caused by over exposure maybe? It makes sense, as his seems to be pretty bad (1.5m radius) and overexposure allergies are said to be far more violent in their reaction and sensitivity than genetic allergies.

Also, Laevantein, can you not use spoiler tags or something?

Oct 11, 2009 7:26 AM

Jul 2009
chinlamp said:
Orion1 said:
maxime1007 said:

So very true and funny.

I liked this episode, it was great, had some references that I got (Silent Hill reference is funny) and had some good character designs introduced. It also cut down on the Nyamsas, which was great as she pissed me off to no end (anime creators learnt from first episode somehow?)

I also noticed that Junpei hasn't always been allergic to cats, and even used to like them. Allergies caused by over exposure maybe? It makes sense, as his seems to be pretty bad (1.5m radius) and overexposure allergies are said to be far more violent in their reaction and sensitivity than genetic allergies.

Fixed..post deleted..job well done, you mean use the spoiler tag?, you can pm me or post in my comment
Oct 11, 2009 7:32 AM
Feb 2009
+1 coz all the characters introduced so far are likable (even those side character/classmate) hope the remaining characters will be likable as well.

p.s. although this is a good anime but i dont see how it is better than other anime in fall season.
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 11, 2009 7:37 AM
Mar 2009
Laevantein said:
chinlamp said:
Orion1 said:
maxime1007 said:

So very true and funny.

Fixed..post deleted..job well done, you mean use the spoiler tag?, you can pm me or post in my comment

Yeah, cos you spoilered the shit out of what's gonna happen and didn't spoiler tag it... it was quite annoying, but I forgive you cos I'm so tired right now I can't even remember the spoiling parts anymore XP

flame_tiong said:
although this is a good anime but i dont see how it is better than other anime in fall season.

flame_tiong said:
+1 coz all the characters introduced so far are likable (even those side character/classmate) hope the remaining characters will be likable as well.

You just said why though...

Well, that and the fact that for once the harem lead male isn't a complete douche or a loser.

Oct 11, 2009 8:05 AM

Nov 2008
Junpei and Kana are really funny together, I don't know if I should cheer for her or for Mizuno. xD
And Junpei is a cutie =3

Oct 11, 2009 8:30 AM
Jul 2009
ahin said:
Junpei and Kana are really funny together, I don't know if I should cheer for her or for Mizuno. xD
And Junpei is a cutie =3

my thoughts exactly XD
Oct 11, 2009 8:38 AM

Oct 2008
Great episode!
Didnt realise this would be turning into a harem! XD
Oct 11, 2009 9:33 AM
Feb 2009
chinlamp said:
flame_tiong said:
although this is a good anime but i dont see how it is better than other anime in fall season.

flame_tiong said:

You just said why though...

Well, that and the fact that for once the harem lead male isn't a complete douche or a loser.
... hmm... i guess i did dug my own grave on that, but still likable characters wont change the fact that nyan koi is another generic anime lol
flame_tiongOct 11, 2009 9:49 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 11, 2009 11:35 AM

Apr 2008
"It's spring~"
"Dude, it's autumn."
Oct 11, 2009 12:08 PM

Jul 2008
XD
lolz quite entertaining >_<
Oct 11, 2009 4:30 PM
Sep 2008
I thought it was interesting how she realized that she was just hiding behind her makeup to make herself feel stronger.

I'm still enjoying this series a lot and I think I'll definitely stick with it.
Oct 11, 2009 4:33 PM

May 2008
Three_Leaf_Ivy said:
"It's spring~"
"Dude, it's autumn."
lol!
cool episode.
Oct 11, 2009 4:37 PM

Dec 2008
ahaha! funny ep! XD
hope this series continues being as cute and funny as it is so far!~ ;D
Oct 11, 2009 7:54 PM

Sep 2008
kana looks a lil weak in comparation to all of the picks and in the opening....still great fast paced epi
poor guy ......
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 11, 2009 9:44 PM

Apr 2009
I laughed when the kitten from the school said "Please say it" It was soooo cuteee! Ahaha, this show is great. :) Seems its a harem too... :D
Oct 11, 2009 10:12 PM

Nov 2008
This second episode was so much better than I was expecting :P Because of the story isn't that great, I thought this would go down. But they were able to keep it good, at least for now.
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Oct 11, 2009 11:49 PM

May 2009
i think in the end he will transform in a cat :)
I`M A MURDERER
Oct 11, 2009 11:57 PM

Aug 2009
woot.
i love this show. ^^
my favorite one for this season. xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Oct 12, 2009 1:40 AM

Oct 2009
Racu said:

I hope not. I hope in the end curse will be gone and Junpei with Mizuno will be together. I hope.

Oct 12, 2009 1:56 AM

Apr 2008
"Get your ass back to Silent Hill!" XD
Great episode! This show is turning out to be better than what I expected!

Oct 12, 2009 1:57 AM

Dec 2008
Kana is soo cool...
Girl : Hatred...
Kana: Oh, I'm scared... xD
*scary girl runs off* LOL!!!

francismeunier said:
Racu said:

I hope not. I hope in the end curse will be gone and Junpei with Mizuno will be together. I hope.

and in the end he wishes to stop understand what cats are saying... lol xD
boyerzOct 12, 2009 2:00 AM
Oct 12, 2009 7:43 AM

Nov 2007
one of my favourite harem manga has turn to anime...of course i like this progress..but this anime has a short episode..what a mess
Oct 12, 2009 9:08 AM

May 2009
boyerz said:
Kana is soo cool...
Girl : Hatred...
Kana: Oh, I'm scared... xD
*scary girl runs off* LOL!!!

francismeunier said:
Racu said:

and in the end he wishes to stop understand what cats are saying... lol xD

I`m not expecting a happy ending or an ending with a finale ...i think its just a tipical harem anime when a boy is very stupid and doesnt know hot to talk to the girl he likes. To bad princess lover had a stupind final episod the protagonist was great with girls
I`M A MURDERER
Oct 12, 2009 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
Racu said:

I`m not expecting a happy ending or an ending with a finale ...i think its just a tipical harem anime when a boy is very stupid and doesnt know hot to talk to the girl he likes. To bad princess lover had a stupind final episod the protagonist was great with girls
I refused to call Kousaka is stupid..don't judge Kousaka from 2 episode and say Kousaka is a typical harem lead which he was so stupid and indecisive like the other male harem lead
Oct 12, 2009 9:31 AM

Sep 2008
The cruelty towards the cats continues~~~Muahahaha!!
Oct 12, 2009 9:45 AM

Oct 2009
ShoutaAzuma said:
The cruelty towards the cats continues~~~Muahahaha!!

I would not do that in real life. I would do it to a dog but not a cat. Cats are too sacred. See if any gets a bad luck by doing it to a black one. In any case yeah cruel but to take seriously would be foolish unless in real life it happens.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

203 by frootflying »»
Aug 27, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

219 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

117 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Proselyt - Nov 26, 2009

110 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 19, 2009

88 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.