Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 15, 2023 3:02 PM

Jul 2022
0ssi said:
Dude works at a middle school.
Those girls are 13 or 14.

I get why he did it, but the way it was portrayed was just tasteless. This episode left a bad taste in my mouth. Bleh

Episodes like this one make it hard for me to decide whether I like this show, mostly because I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

GTO takes place in a relatively realistic setting, so stuff like this or in Episode 1 where he tortured some students is a bridge too far for me to accept as possible.

I plan to keep going since the highs are pretty high, but so far I don't know if it will live up to my expectations.
Oct 22, 2023 6:33 AM
Jul 2017
thats straight up sexual harassment and he aint going to jail lmao
Jan 17, 7:18 AM
Oct 2022
Super funny as always ! :D
Jan 18, 5:42 AM

Jun 2021
yeah, the Shumai story, it never gets old. And it's cool to watch that a lot of the students actually enjoyed it.

... this hurts hard, it did two decades ago, still does, and i'm convinced at this point it always will. Yeah, i didn't receive the same disgusting deeds that Noboru went through, but i'm unfortunately aware to an extent about how does it feel to be bullied, humiliated etc. etc. by people, including girls, and having to suck it up, not being believed, and watching the same "people" acting innocent and never facing consequences just for being girls and/or not having enough evidence to make them pay (on a side note, especially after previous posts rightfully lampshaded it... yeah, Uchiyamada, it sucks for your car, but a student tried to off himself in front of you and you're indifferent to it?)

"Aren't you angry? Do you think going to the other side will make you find peace?" yeah, once again, i had to stop and avoid to become too emotional. Oh, well, at least in this series, payback happens, so let's enjoy it.

"Here's the microphone". YEAH. In the exact same amount i suffered watching Noboru being tortured, it's a joy to rewatch how he's vindicated (including how much of a class act he has been for leaving there the camera) and how Onizuka isn't afraid of anyone that will search for him and "bad people will be punished, no matter if male or female" (and the fact that "Teacher Forever" plays again in the background makes the moment full hype to the greatest).

If only the real world could actually follow through.
_untitledJan 18, 6:53 AM
Jul 18, 2:23 PM

Jan 2021
Onizuka is a true sensei. No gender discrimination.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A lot creepier than I thought it would be

TheLevster - Sep 14

21 by TheLevster »»
Sep 25, 12:51 AM

» Want some clarification for gto anime/manga

Pixel-Trickster - Sep 15

3 by Gantz-613 »»
Sep 15, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

yakyuu-addict - Oct 24, 2008

91 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Sep 15, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

notestinet - Aug 25, 2008

309 by Pixel-Trickster »»
Sep 15, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Great Teacher Onizuka Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

yakyuu-addict - Oct 25, 2008

73 by ezex98 »»
Aug 31, 12:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.