Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2020 9:55 AM
Jun 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):Min 12 Episodes and maximum 30 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Dark and edgy,Wholesome,Romance,Action,Slice Of Life,Mystery,Great Characters,Good Animation and Good Story! Comedy,Shoujo,Tragedy & Disturbing Plot are great too!
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Average/mediocre anime is a no-go! also no time wasters! And if possible try not to recommend the mainstream anime or upto Top 50 Anime on Mal
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:251
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Pretty Much Yeah
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chosenone9666
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:I would only like to get a gift. I don't really know if the other person would really like my recommendations so you know..forgive my selfishness.
chosenone9666Nov 25, 2020 10:01 AM
Nov 25, 2020 10:01 AM
May 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Anything from 12 to 50ish episodes, but if you've got a good recommendation outside that go ahead!
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like most genres, favourites are chill josei/ emotional slice of life and psychological at the moment, though I like shonen as much as the next person.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * No mecha or anything with a 3d animation style. If it's too popular I'll probably have tried it. I'm 18+ so mature anime is fine, but nothing too Ecchi thanks!
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Nah, there's not much on there!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 169
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Pretty much, though I'm sure some stuff has slipped through the net. I tend not to add later or spinoff series of anime I've seen.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dropthecatt
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Happy to recommend to other users! Merry Christmas!
Nov 25, 2020 10:11 AM

Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-50 episodes is highly appreciated.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I mostly like Psychological, Mystery, Supernatural, Fantasy and Horror genres.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't hate any genre, it's just that I don't want Comedy genre recommendations if possible. Popular shows too (Top 100).
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I wouldn't prefer it, but any recommendation is greatly appreciated!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 194
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/rallis16
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
Nov 25, 2020 10:14 AM
Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): less than 30 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): comedy, romance, family, historical, bl, adventure, action, shoujo, shounen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): hentai, horror, harem, anime with a Lucky Star/K-On! vibe, psychological
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 128
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/fruitsbasket123
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
fruitsbasket123Nov 25, 2020 11:33 AM
Nov 25, 2020 10:16 AM
Nov 2019
Min/max length: pretty much anything other than long, continuously running shows (e.g. One Piece, Black Clover and the like) is fine

• one particular thing i'm looking for is something that has the same general vibe/premise of exploring abandoned/post apocalyptic landscapes as "Girls' Last Tour" (if anything comes to mind please let me know, no matter the medium; anime, manga, LN, VN, regular novel/book, doesn't need to be related to Japanese culture whatsoever)
  • yuri/shoujo ai
  • good fantasy and sci-fi, the former preferably without RPG/game elements
  • romance dramas, mystery and psychological shows are also welcome

Dislikes:
  • harem
  • generic shounen
  • idol shows
  • music shows

Any sub/stream restrictions? nope

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? my PTW list is very short, so i'd prefer not

Number of completed entries on your list: 173

Does your list include everything you've seen?: as far as the 'completed' section goes: yes; i didn't bother writing down some of the shows i dropped after 2-3 episodes tho

Link to my list

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange, cause giving is half the fun, isn't it?
FradzioNov 26, 2020 11:12 AM
Nov 25, 2020 10:28 AM
Nov 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):It doesn't matter, it can be a long anime or a short one
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, school, shounen, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not in Top 50
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 103
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xSunq
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Receive
Nov 25, 2020 10:34 AM
Apr 2019
❅Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12 - 100
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Comedy, Female Protagonists, Action, Shoujo, Yuri, Reverse Harem, Romance
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Horror, Yaoi, mecha, ecchi, Top 100, Hentai, Too much Drama, Sports, only male characters, idol, music
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Only anime with available English dubbed
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 478
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Danae14?status=1
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange

Good Luck!!
Nov 25, 2020 10:54 AM
Sep 2015
❅Min-Max length (episodes):No limit!

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I could enjoy anything but I recently discovered that my absolute favourite shows usually are the ones that are comedy but have heartwarming and sad elements that make me feel emotional towards the characters of the show. (e.g. Gintama, Kakushigoto, Mob Psycho) Another big genre I enjoy is sci-fi and I feel I haven't explored it much in anime so the best show you got that I haven't seen in this specific genre will be awesome to check out!

I also love watching movies and I've seen a lot of anime movies so if you could give a nice film as well which could be any genre that would be lovely as well.

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Kinda drained with Isekai as of late unless it's amazing.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):Yes dont pay attention to it, I over filled it and I don't even know what's in there anymore.. Also I'll be willing to give a second chance to a show I dropped as well.

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:612

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes it should

❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chrisus
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
chrisdxNov 25, 2020 11:05 AM
Nov 25, 2020 11:39 AM
Aug 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limit on eps, movies are okay
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I mainly like watching action, shounen, comedy, and drama. I don't usually watch anything heavily romance-focused ones, although I still do watch anime with the romance tags. But any genre is fine so have fun with it >~<
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing from the top 100 in MAL
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Any site that has it subbed and free
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Prefer not, but convince me as much as you can if it is
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 453
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/junglin7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create one for another user
Nov 25, 2020 11:55 AM

Jan 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24 episodes, longer anime must be really good
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Drama, slice of life, comedy, school, ecchi, yuri
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Dense protagonist, yaoi, sports
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 376 entries, about 100 anime
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Peppez92
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Will your lips taste the kiss of death?

Nov 25, 2020 11:55 AM

Mar 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limit
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like anything but Mecha tbh
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): none
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 337
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/katie_potaty?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange please!
Nov 25, 2020 11:59 AM

Aug 2009
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
Preferably short like up to 30 and completed

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
Comedy, slice of life, food related, fantasy, scifi, drama

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
No much into ecchi, harem, standard battle shounen

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
It would be good if it's not hard to find

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Would be better if not, but it's also fine

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Probably

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/mikai47

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Exchange
Nov 25, 2020 12:02 PM
Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12 - 24
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Adventure, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of life, Psychological, Fantasy
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Historical, Sports, BL, Military
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Noup
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd rather not
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 66
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Hope so, hahah
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tokpary?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sure, why not? (Gift Exchange)
TokparyNov 25, 2020 12:06 PM
Nov 25, 2020 12:07 PM
Apr 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): the more the merier
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):romence, shonen , action
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): vempiare
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 350
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:i am not sure
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/PeFer123
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange

that's about it, good luck
Nov 25, 2020 12:46 PM
Sep 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
Unlimited anime work (Any Lenght)

Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I prefer if anime have action and comedy synergy, but i have no problem with other genres when there is a good story.
Recently i enjoying isekai, sci-fi and mecha genres.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Please no Yaoi, Pure romance, Music (only Girl idols should be ok), BL/shounen-ai
Nothing from Top 100 please. No ongoing anime.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 711

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iceberg1234

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
Iceberg1234Nov 30, 2020 10:43 PM
Nov 25, 2020 1:17 PM
Mar 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): minimum 12 and maximum just shy of 100, but wouldn't mind if it was over 100

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery, Psychological

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Loli girls as main characters - example Lucky Star, Hentai, or anything on my dropped list.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? NO, Stream Restrictions

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? NO

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Completed 655 (as of this post)

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: mainly yes.

❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/danyaal29

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I Would like to only receive Elf Gfit, Thank You
Nov 25, 2020 1:20 PM

Mar 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No preference (but maybe something finished?)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Reverse harems, thrillers, comedy and psychological/slice of life when it's done well
(the last anime that I watched and really enjoyed was Dorohedoro)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): cringe hentai, pure romance, psychological thrillers that don't make sense and indefinitely INCOMPLETE series
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I prefer something available on CR, Netflix, or Amazon Prime
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, the list is pretty long, so feel free to bump a show to the top for me. =)
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 167
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Nope... If it's not on my list, it's probably something naughty =X
Link to anime list: My anime list
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange (will even include a joke)

*Would also love if my recommendation came with a joke. ^-^
Nov 25, 2020 1:43 PM

Jun 2016
Min-Max length (episodes): No preferences

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): COMEDY, OP characters, smart MC, light-hearted series, isekai, series with nice family dynamics or male friendships, adventures

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Tragedy, too much drama, too much cringe, Popular anime (the ones from the top 200 on MAL)

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No preferences, but it would be nice if I could find them online

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Not really, but if you think I should start something that is there right now then tell me

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 345

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not yet, I was watching anime long before I found out about MAL so there might still be some series that I forgot to put on my list. Mostly the more popular ones. That's why please don't recommend them to me

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/damekitsune

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
damekitsuneNov 28, 2020 2:08 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 25, 2020 1:44 PM

Sep 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes):I like anime 12-50
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Superntaural,Drama,Romance,Shounen
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Slice of life, JoJo
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:75
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lubba_?order=4&status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:I will try but i can't create something good but i will surely try
Nov 25, 2020 1:50 PM

Jun 2014
Min-Max length: 26 Episodes Maximum, but no minimum. Can be a movie, OVA, short series, anything really is fine.

Likes: I love Medieval and Samurai or Ninja settings involving warfare and sword fighting. I also like Martial Arts and really anything that involves action, set during any period,especially if its gritty and realistic. I quite like action involving gangsters like Mafia or Yakuza or other crime syndicates. I like Fantasy settings as well, things set in a medieval rpg kind of world for example. Ecchi, fanservice and smut is something i welcome and openly enjoy, including Hentai and i'm always watching things with a bunch of nudity or provocative themes.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I tend to dislike slow moving plots with a lot of drama or slice of lice aspects unless they are done exceptionally well. Mecha is also very hit or miss, some i love, more often i dislike them. I dislike watching things with heavy yuri/yaoi and shounen/shoujo ai overtones. I'm aslo starting to tire of the school setting, especially if its the same old tropes.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No as long as i can find it to watch.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 664

Link to anime list: My List

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will give a gift and receive a gift.
Nov 25, 2020 1:50 PM

Sep 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): none, i dont care how long the episodes are
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): a good romance, a good drama, shoujo, slow paced, a show that hits you in the feels
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): preferred if available on crunchyroll but If not I'll find a way to get it:) (Probably buying it online)
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 67
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CrazyC316
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 25, 2020 2:15 PM
Apr 2015
no mins max is like idk no 500 episode shonen please

I like things cheesy things and edgy things not that much depends if edgyness is a good level where enjoyable but for example kuroko basket is trash don't give me that lmao

I hate cheese

no

yes

Pretty much

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LordOfRice

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I can! And want to! Gift Exchange!
LordOfRiceNov 25, 2020 2:26 PM
dASDaJSaAaaaaaaaaaaa

HII!!! HAHAHAH HII!!! HELLO!!! HIIII!!! HAHAHAH
Nov 25, 2020 2:15 PM
Feb 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn't matter to me
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Dark, Seinen, Plot Heavy, Character Development, Slice Of Life, Shonen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Excessive Ecchi/Fan Service (Somes alright though)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 94
Does your list include everything you've seen?: No, I usually put only the first season of the shows I have seen. So if I have the first season of a show on my list I have most likely seen the whole show.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OrangeBlizzard
(Gift Exchange) :)
Nov 25, 2020 2:30 PM
Dec 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Preferably a movie or single season (24ep). I don't mind a bit longer as long as its not like one piece long in case I'm not into it lol

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like most things, maybe not cutsie stuff where nothing happens. I like my anime to have a good story, mystery helps.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shows where nothing happens and the characters don't have any arc, unless its a really good comedy. I don't think I really like shows where all the episodes are self contained ether. I'm not really into Fan service stuff.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, Its probably fine.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, something I might not have thought off.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 381 (416 on my Rewatch lol, I only had access to DVD's for a while)

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Almost (Think there were a couple I couldn't find on MAL)

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/H0MESLICE

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange sounds fun.
Nov 25, 2020 2:35 PM
Jun 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really have a minimum amount of eps; even movie recs are fine with me!! My maximum would be around fifty to hundred episodes!

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I loveeee shows with insane plot twists and dark themes. Anything with mindgames, suspense, suprises all of that!!

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not really into slice of life shows or sports anime :p Similarly, I don't mind romance in my shows but I don't like watching shows where the romance is like the main plot if that makes senseeee

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nopeee

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no thank you! I already intend to watch everything on my plan to watch list, but if you have any comments about any of the shows in my plan to watch list let me know ahaha

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: I have 68 completed entries on my list

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: It includes mostly everything, every so often I remember a series that I watched a long time ago and forgot to enter :p

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/hoesoka777

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange! That's where all the fun is :D
Nov 25, 2020 2:37 PM
Jun 2015
Min-Max lenght:

- Min: A title with a complete, finished season.
- Max: Open-ended, but preferably under 100 episodes (unless it is REALLY worth your time).

- Character- and/or story-driven shows, of various genres; Drama, Action, Slice of Life, Sci-fi, Isekai, Fantasy, Romance, Crime/detective fiction, Shounen, Shoujou, Josei
- Anything can work for me that has a deep, resonating message and/or likeable, interesting characters, regardless of genre (e.g. comedy - Konosuba; sports - Daiya no Ace; social and personal drama - AoT)
- Theme-wise: coming of age stories, social and philosophical conflicts/commentaries, teambuilding and competition.

Dislikes:

- Gore, violence (unless story/character development justifies it), Visual-heavy "storytelling" (with very few exceptions, such as Violet Evergarden), Horror (unless its focused on character development, like Re:Zero), harem, ecchi (can be overlooked, if the story is good), pure action.
- Incomplete series (I really get annoyed if there's no endi--)
- Soap-opera style plot.

Sub/stream restrictions: Nope.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? Yes.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 101 (45 titles with multiple seasons/movies/spin-offs)

Does your list include everything you've seen? Yes.

List link: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bakscica1337

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? What comes around, should go around; yes.

Bakscica1337Nov 29, 2020 5:06 PM
Nov 25, 2020 3:18 PM
May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything from 12 to 100 episodes works fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like Shounen, Isekai, Romance and Comedy.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike heavy Ecchi (for instance, HighSchool DxD, mostly because of my age), Horror and Yaoi.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, it would even be helpful to lessen its size.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 132, though most are just different seasons, movies and OVAs of a franchise (for example, 24 entries are Pokémon).
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Guanimero
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will exchange, even though I'm not too experienced I believe I can be of some help at least.
GuanimeroDec 4, 2020 3:22 PM
Nov 25, 2020 3:37 PM

Aug 2007
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 24 - 55 episodes per season
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Police, Sci-fi, Mecha
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Heavy fanservice/ecchi, Yuri or Shoujo Ai, Isekai, Anything in Top 100 All Anime, Most Popular or Most Favorited, Currently Airing, More than 3 seasons.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None, as long as there is a copy of it on the internet that has English subtitles.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 285
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Poulain
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange

Edit: I initially typed "Not in Top 100 All Anime, Most Popular or Most Favorited." It should be [Dislikes] "Anything in Top 100 Anime, Most Popular or Favorited, Currently Airing"
MonotonousDec 16, 2020 11:31 PM
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Nov 25, 2020 4:23 PM
May 2019
❅Min-Max length: min 10 - max 50, it can also be a movie

❅Likes: My favorite genre is slice of life, I also really like drama (Sangatsu no Lion, Sora Yori mo tooi basho), psychological (Shinsekai Yori) and sci-fi (Psycho-Pass) and also a bit of romance (Monogatari Series), as long as it's meaningful and moving. And I like charcater development a lot.

❅Dislikes: I'm not really into battle shounens but I like almost everything.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? nope.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: no, I only have a few animes on my plan to watch.

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 192.

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes.

❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YukkiTheKiller&view=tile&status=2

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes I will exchange gifts. (Gift Exchange)
MuhranguNov 26, 2020 4:56 PM
Nov 25, 2020 4:47 PM
Jul 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer the average 12 to 26 episodes, but it's not a must.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure (they can be action-oriented, chill, serious or comical, it doesn't matter)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Isekai, Mecha, Sports, Shounen/Shoujo (but this last one gets a pass if there's nothing else)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): English subs, please :)
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 337
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ScarecrowMorsy
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, but I'd like to receive an Elf Gift as well if they're not too overwhelmed.
Nov 25, 2020 5:01 PM
Apr 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limitations
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Shoujo, Drama, Slice of Life, Music - a series that includes at least one of these genres would be great. I'm also fine with ecchi, harems and hentai.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing in the top 200 most popular, or which has aired in the last 2 years; shounen action, NTR, gore, horror
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Subs only and it's fine as long as its torrent-able without a private tracker
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: As of writing, 694
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/RazorLazor
RazorLazorDec 12, 2020 10:29 PM
Nov 25, 2020 5:18 PM
Nov 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn't matter :)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Post-apocalyptic, Sports, Fantasy, Slice of Life. Really anything.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Hentai/Ecchi
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 252
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/EYAL1602
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create one

Thanks!
Nov 25, 2020 5:42 PM
Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Min or max doesn't matter to me. I've watched 12 episode series all the way through Naruto and Dragon ball

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Very political and philosophical anime always intrigue me, seeing as one of my favorites is Code Geass. And anything that delves into the mind of the character

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): There's nothing in particular I dislike but I would have to say something like shojo would be hard for me to watch and stay interested in

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): There are no restrictions for where to go. I'm always ready to sail the seven seas if need be

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I would prefer in the recommendation was not on my plan to watch list as I already plan to watch them

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: I have completed 112 anime on my list

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: I believe so, unless there are a few here or there from when I first started watching that I may have forgotten about or missed

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kylipsio?status=7&order=4&order2=0

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would love to make a gift for someone else, it seems so fun after all
Nov 25, 2020 5:50 PM
Dec 2018
❅ Min-Max length: I prefer short animes, but I also enjoy long ones.
❅ Likes: My favourite genre is Sports, but I also enjoy genres like Isekai, Shonen and Slice of Life.
❅ Dislikes: I dislike everything related to Horror, Terror or Gore.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: No, I will find any way to watch it.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: I prefer not to be in my Plan to Watch list.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: At this point 177.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/mattematica
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will obviously create a gift for another user, thats part of the game.
Nov 25, 2020 5:55 PM
Sep 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No min - No max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romcom, Shounen, Action
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 54
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Underiz
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 25, 2020 6:31 PM

Sep 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Nothing longer than 30 episodes.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, parody and psychological.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Excessive ecchi, mecha and space.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If possible no, but if there’s no other choice then it’s fine.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 133
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/damianea103
Nov 25, 2020 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 24-36
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Comedy, Music, Supernatural, Mystery, Slice-of-Life
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Ecchi, NSFW stuff, any anime where the MC is psychotic
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No pirate sites please, also no Youtube or Hidive. Besides that, no restrictions
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 124
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrMochi
Nov 25, 2020 7:47 PM
Jan 2015
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Preferably 26 episodes or under, but I'll watch something longer as well.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't mind most thing, you can just give me your favorite show if I haven't seen it!
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Something paced well, so preferably no painfully slow shows.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): not required.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Nope
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 353
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes (:
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Menmoo
Nov 25, 2020 7:56 PM

Nov 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
-No min, but don't want anything above 24 episodes!
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
-Not picky, but I'm looking for something less well known for this Secret Santa gift if you could! Any genre is fine, but nothing super popular please. I'm usually a fan of psychological and action anime.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
-Like I said for this I'm not too picky as long as it's less well known but I usually don't like SOL.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
-Nope, as long as it's on the internet.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
-No, would strongly prefer something I haven't heard of.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
Does your list include everything you've seen?:
-Yes
Link to anime list:
-https://myanimelist.net/profile/zantids
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
-I will provide a gift for another user!
My candy MALoween 2022!!!:
Nov 25, 2020 8:36 PM
Oct 2020
Hey!
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24 eps, 1 season preferred
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, mystery/investigation good dialog (could be funny or engaging), romance/Drama, interesting/well thought out production (kinda similar to promised neverland)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): shows with too much plot armor or that dodge deaths and encounters, ridiculous amounts of fan service, too long, bad shows (obviously)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Im open to anything
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Hell No!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 31
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Sum_Guy104
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I am planning on gifting!
Nov 25, 2020 8:53 PM
Oct 2015
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no restrictions!
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like most genres as long as it's written well! This holiday, I could go for comedy and slice of life or psychological and dramatic. But overall, if the story is well-written and/or the characters are relatable with depth to them, I'd be happy. If it is a character-driven show, I particularly enjoy the friendship theme!
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi, fan-service, harem, boys/girls love; please no sequels/same universe of series I've already seen!
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): none, as long as I can find it subbed on the internet!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 219
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: mostly
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ecm1129?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: will be doing the gift exchange!!
Nov 25, 2020 8:56 PM

Nov 2020
-> Min-Max length (episodes): Preferably 12-24 episodes, but I don't mind if it's an anime with a few seasons. I don't mind movies too, but I'd like more than one movie if that's the case
-> Likes (genres, demographics, themes): A good drama with slice of life to make me cry and cute moments is the best thing, but I like isekai, psychological suspense/terror, comedy (when done right) and adventure with good pacing
-> Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Pls no ecchi, yaoi or sexualized children. Also, I generally don't like harem, with a few exceptions (like otome game). Terror is kinda hard to find a good one for my taste either.
-> Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Well, almost everything is avaible on the internet, so nothing too obscure that I can't find
-> Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): The animes in my PTW list already have my interest, so I'd prefer something new.
-> Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 120
-> Does your list include everything you've seen?: Except pokemon and dragon ball that I've watched a few episodes when I was a kid, but everything else is on there
-> Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/andreeder
-> Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sure I'll create a gift
Nov 25, 2020 9:17 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, slice of life, mystery, Hero, and Isekai
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sports and horror
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 176
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YumioSF
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2020 9:46 PM
Aug 2020
no less than 12, no longer than 50
Genres: Dark fantasy, thriller(nothing too hardcore), shonen, action, adventure, supernatural, and im pretty open to anything else
Demographics: anything in the teen/young adult area
Themes:No preference
Genres: romance and most slice of life
Demographics: 12 year old or younger
I have crunchyroll and funimation(no premium)
No
Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JalenIsBoi
I would love to create a gift
JalenIsBoiNov 28, 2020 12:09 AM
Nov 25, 2020 9:52 PM
Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Emotional, Sad, I want to cry a lot and be depressed for a month afterwards.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, BL, Furry, Deus Ex Machina Awful Endings (like angel beats). Also dislike shows like Your Lie in April that brand themself as sad but in reality aren't sad at all.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 14
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/sexhaver69
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 25, 2020 10:12 PM
Oct 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Emotional stuff, Romance, Thriller, Shounen, Sci-fi, Action,
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, unsatisfying/inconclusive romcoms, shows with lots of filler,
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope, I speak Japanese.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No thanks
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 127
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Pauze
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd like to gift someone else and receive a gift. (Anime recommendations)
Nov 25, 2020 10:40 PM

Apr 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): less than 100eps
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I want to laugh this time and not get depressed, so Comedy it is!
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): It can't be Thriller, Horror, Dementia, Crime, Military, Police, Lolis, Ancient anime or older than 10 years, trolling anime - no trolling pls, anime that has a score less than 6, that is in Top 25, anime that doesnt have any reviews, anime that can't be found anywhere in the world because nobody heard off. anime that has charas get their fingers in their nose, no fart jokes - no jokes about the ends of one's body, No grossing out, No monkey business, I really hope this covers it, not like last time... yeah, I'm looking at you, you know who you are, I won't ever forget you
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 355
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Attoolomeu
Nov 25, 2020 10:50 PM
Mar 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Anywhere from 10-50 episodes, so long as the plot is really good for longer shows.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Plot-heavy shows, ensemble casts, and horror/mystery shows. I really like shows with plot twists and shows that subvert expectations (think Madoka Magica). I also like mind-game/psychological anime.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not a huge fan of shoujo/romance/SoL anime, or any anime that is character-based and set in a realistic setting. I also usually dislike when an anime takes too long to get to the plot or action, and overuse of fanservice is a turn-off. I would also prefer that the show not be in the Top 100 ranked on MAL.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 75.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/snowrose714?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange, it's fun to give people recommendations.
snowrose714Nov 25, 2020 10:54 PM
Nov 25, 2020 10:52 PM

Jan 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): nothing over like...60 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): magical girl, mystery, horror, physiological
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): mech, heavy shonen
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): not really
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure lol
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 52
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MonoDork
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: create!! I love giving others anime!
MonoDorkNov 26, 2020 9:54 PM

"If anyone ever tells me it’s a mistake to have hope, well then, I’ll just tell them they’re wrong. And I’ll keep telling them until they believe, no matter how many times it takes!"
- Madoka Kaname

Nov 25, 2020 10:56 PM
Dec 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Length isn't an issue :)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, thriller, maybe a mystery, dystopia/ comedy, school, a little splash of romance perhaps FYI it's fine if it's not set in school/a high octane fast-paced adrenaline-pumping show where the plot and the hype keeps hitting u relentlessly.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *a show with long drawn out fight scenes, slow plot, BL, also, preferably nothing "mainstream", horror(if it doesn't make me scream and shit my pants), dumb mc, no sequels or prequels, and no magical girls, please.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):NOPE
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):Yeah, but it would be better if its not there :)
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:186
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No cause I didn't update some of my "watching" listings and also haven't updated much form the shows from last 2-3 seasons
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psycho_Yagami?status=7&order=4&order2=0
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! ^_^
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (September 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Sep 5

10 by Lamperouge_Sammy »»
7 hours ago

» Best Profile Design (August 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Sep 5

7 by AdamAngel »»
Sep 7, 11:37 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (August 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Aug 22

15 by Lumi »»
Aug 31, 5:00 PM

» Best Profile Design (June 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Jul 1

5 by AdamAngel »»
Aug 18, 10:39 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (August 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Aug 1

6 by KarenShirotori »»
Aug 16, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.