Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 27, 2017 12:42 PM
Mar 2017
I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of plastic anime memories of season two, if there is a season two 100% I'll watch
Apr 5, 2017 9:28 AM
Apr 2017
A new season looks very unlikely,although I'd love to see a new one but it'd have to have something to do with Isla retrieving her memories or something.
I'd personally love if they just made an alternate ending with a happily ever after ending.
Apr 13, 2017 5:39 AM
Apr 2017
In ending scene i see Tsukasa have a new partner seem like Isla cuz body size, hand size, almost like isla. maybe there will be a season 2
Apr 13, 2017 9:06 AM

Aug 2015
Who knows, would be interesting
Apr 17, 2017 3:08 AM
Dec 2016
Let us as one heart convince the writer to make an movie, ova or even better season 2...So Isla and Tsukasa have a happy ending...plz...Its haunting me everynight..
Apr 29, 2017 2:58 PM
Apr 2017
Think about it. If the series were to come to an end, they would've showed us Tsukasa's new partner. Why would they hide something so important? Seems suspicious to me. It would look like to be a boy based on the shoes and the appearance or his shirt, but who knows?
May 17, 2017 9:24 AM
Aug 2013
Hatin_mofo said:
Think about it. If the series were to come to an end, they would've showed us Tsukasa's new partner. Why would they hide something so important? Seems suspicious to me. It would look like to be a boy based on the shoes and the appearance or his shirt, but who knows?

They did it so people would speculate if the new partner is isla or not, making an open ending, imo it's not isla, i'm pretty sure there would be measures to make sure two partners don't get together again, otherwise it would be pretty cruel.
Jun 14, 2017 6:25 AM
Jun 2017
i thin k i need a season 2 pleas
Jun 19, 2017 12:47 AM
Jun 2016
At this point it's unlikely it will get a season 2. But that doesn't mean that I dont want another one!
The anime was amazing, it was one of the only animes that made me cry, and I never do. I loved the protagonists Tsukasa and Isla so much, Isla's voice and personality reminded me of one of the main protagonists in the first anime I've ever watched so it was amazing watching this.

I'm praying everyday that a 2nd season will come out but sadly the creators don't realize that it'll probably be a hit :c
Again really loved watching this and don't understand how people couldn't like it.

Jul 23, 2017 1:09 PM

Jul 2017
I finished watching this anime today.
It was great, the combination between romance and the few comedy scenes were well excecuted.
, I was actually moved (... tears), and few animes actually accomplish that for me. A second season would be cool, but I heard the sales did not go too well, that's sad. If a second season was to be made, I feel it's more important that the creators actually make something good, that lives up to season 1, if it comes to it I would prefer them to simply not make a second season, if the creators feel forced.

TheMikloJul 23, 2017 1:32 PM

Jul 24, 2017 4:44 AM
Sep 2016
There won't be a season 2 imo. The ending is perfect! There are no cliffhangers by the end of season 1. The final part where they show Tsukasa's new partner will absolutely not Isla or resembles Isla just because how he reacted when they met. Plus there are no major plot holes or conflicts that need to be resolve. That concludes my opinion.

p/s: If there is a season 2, I will certainly come back.
Jul 24, 2017 6:13 AM

Aug 2015
I doubt it but if I were the writer of this show and had no choice but to make a second season, here's what I would do.
Tsukasa, having felt the grief of the inevitable deaths of giftia's decided to do everything in his power to make sure that such sadness never befalls anyone ever again. He will look for a way to remove the memory/soul limit, that is to say he'll study it on his free time, out of his own volition and conviction ofc, with the help of the agency that he's part of ofc.
Through much trial and error, he finally succeeds. Maybe he'll have to go against the governent or the industry as one of his trials but I'm not sure as I do not remember the cost of getting a new personality installed or the cost of getting a new giftia ever being established. They do have the need to hire personnel and whatnot for the collection so I don't know if they are actually turning that much of a profit... Scratch that, they definitely are, or at least that's themost likely scenario, so ye, trials and errors for him.
At the end of his endeavor, the mc looks at the happy faces of all the giftia and those who are close to them, and as they cried out tears of joy in thanks to his achievements, the mc couldn't help but tear up himself as he remembers the time he has spent with isla, and the regret that he feels for such a remedy being available at the time. He has only manage to achieve this feat however at a very old age, literal decades poured into its success, that was his last work, and the mark that he leaves behind. He may be forgotten, but at the very least, the memories of giftias won't be in mere 200 000 hours (I think, that's the canon amount right?)
After the celebrations, the mc goes to Isla's grave (or at least something that reminds him of her, not sure if they made her a grave) and he cries silently as he told her about the success of his mission, and how no one shall ever experience the pain they did ever again. As he cried more intensely, both out of joy and grief, the silhouette of a girl resembling isla appeared before him and smiled as a single drop of tear rolled down her cheeks, quickly disappearing afterwards. The mc smirked upon seeing an illusion of his love, the love that has shaped what he did for the rest of his life. His tears once again flowed out, but this time, with a more hopeful, and perhaps even crazed smile on his face.
He died shortly after, the rest of his days were ones spent in peace. The entirety of the world grieved over his lost, especially those who were giftias, forever cementing his legacy as one of the very greats. (The one who was isla's previous partner(Red haired chick)) came to his funeral and cried at his corpse. With a smirk on her face, and a fountain of tears flowing out her eyes, she said "So, in the end, I'm still the one left behind... Dying off right after accomplishing your goal... Geez, how self serving can you get, moron." She wished in the back of her mind for the mc to find happiness with isla if there ever was an afterlife

~The End~

Did I just write an entire fanfic? lol. Should I polish then upload this somewhere?
Oh and changed my mind, I would like to see something like this animated lol

Edit: lol I actually knew the mc's name at first, forgot as I wrote the story lol
Jul 24, 2017 6:26 AM

Mar 2016
the manga carried on afterwards? if so i'm so happy. i'd love to see more of that show

ᴀ ʙ ɪ ᴅ
no i don't love you, and i never did
Aug 5, 2017 11:08 PM
Jun 2017
Yes. Another Season for Plastic Memories Would Be Great But There Is No Need for it The Ending Was Good, However It Will be Good to See Another Season. It Will Be Awsome Seeing Tsukasa and the Others Again with A New Type Sht
Aug 9, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
A S2 won't be necessary imo. The message the series was about GROWTH and having to move on after a tradgic event. Tsukasa has done that.
If it were to have a S2:
- It'd probably be about someone else in their world with slight references to the former cast.
- If it's about Aira then maybe she wakes up years from now with a entirely new OS assigned to a family but has tiny random pieces of flashbacks and tries desperately to put them together resulting to being hunted down because she's considered defective or a wanderer. Hmmm...
- If it's about Tsukasa then it will just be about him discovering to love again and probably with Michiru while trying to find a way to extend giftas lifespans.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Aug 14, 2017 2:19 AM
Aug 2017
The author of the second season of the author I want to reclaim the isla to her first two season author.
Aug 30, 2017 12:51 PM
Feb 2016

(I know the theme is old, but I finished this anime today and wanted to give my opinion) Honestly, the chances of a second season are very small, I'm not talking sales, criticism, but of the story factor, The assumption of the recollection of the Giftia is something so natural, because there is no other way, if there was a way to recover the memories of the Giftia, I think it would already be being used, or at least tested, if I could choose a plot for the second season, A lot of time, 3 months, in that period Terminal Service was creating a way to keep the Giftia alive, or at least to recover their memories, so it would be a way to bring the Isla's back to life, because I doubt I have a second season without her appearing.
Aug 31, 2017 4:04 PM
Aug 2017
well for me i think there's a season 2 because the ending in season 1 wasnt a good ending maybe in season 2 the new partner of tsukasa is still isla but in a different personality and attitude but i hope the new isla remembers tsukasa and her relationship in the past by looking in the diary.
Nov 21, 2017 12:58 PM
Nov 2017
i really hope that they will make a season 2. the last scene could be a cliffhanger for the second season. it's a girl, because they say "she". but i'm pretty sure that it's not isla. that wouldn't make much sense. tsukasa has very beautiful memories with isla and a new person with islas body would destroy these memories, because it isn't isla. it would be a new personality and new memories. the end of season 1 was so sad *crying*
Nov 25, 2017 3:30 PM
Jan 2017
We recommend Plastic Memories Season 2 to be created. But some people say it does not need to be done. Because it will make people forget the ending in season 1. For season 2 good made, for example the Isla already with the New OS in season 2, before he always wrote a diary, well from the diary that the Tsukasa will try to make Isla remember his past back. Probably
Nov 30, 2017 11:58 AM
Aug 2017
Tôi cần mùa hai
Dec 18, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2017
I dont think a season 2 will be coming out but if there is one i would watch it.

i like avocados on toast 
Dec 20, 2017 2:29 PM
Sep 2017
Plastic memories is awesome speically bases on true love
Dec 20, 2017 2:54 PM

Apr 2017
If there is a season two it will almost certainly ruin season one.
Please don't.
Dec 26, 2017 2:19 AM
Dec 2017
I really hope that the director will make an OVA. continuing that last scene where tsukasa meet isla. suddenly, he drop his tears (cause he happy) and hug isla. it should be end like that :(

or that professor aka maintenance guy make a surprise wheere he successfully found a way to recall memories of a giftia and isla is the first one.

If iam tsukasa, i will find a way out to save isla memories. as we know, shes a giftia. there might be a way to transfer her momories before they replace her OS. or reuse her old hard drive in her body or whatever. As long as she can have her memories back....

well, this is just my idea.
Dec 26, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2014
Well, they could still go with the same stuff as VN did with Isla, but they would need to change last episode or do it like Angel Beats .. another epilogue or something :).
Jan 2, 2018 5:18 AM
Dec 2017
I doubt that there will be a season two but if there is then definitely something il look forward to...
But if Tsukasa's new giftia is a boy its going to be ruled out straight away:)
Jan 3, 2018 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
I hope there is a season two if only to make all the people saying there won't be one or there shouldn't be one angry. I'll just enjoy the show, personally.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Jan 17, 2018 2:47 PM
Jan 2018
I just watched the anime and to be honest I think that if they would make a season 2 it would most likely be like this: Tsukasa
Will we going further with his life and so
On and in season 1 he asked a lot about getting memories back... and if it's possible... so when he's just working in season 2 .... eru san comes to him talking about anie... saying that even though the doesn't have memories or anything the still says the same quotes and things like she always does...
So if we assume that isla her os has been replaced and he's just doing his work with his new parter he doesn't take it really serious what eru san said... bc he don't want to get false hoop...
After while eru san comes again to him and she says that anie is somehow getting her memoris back slowly. So because they botch and ni ere scared for the consequences they hold it a secret for the others. Tsukasa comes to *the man that always is downstairs and checking how isla is swimming and ask him a sort of question like is it possible for a giftia tto get memories back?
So that man that is always checking how isla is swimming says the os is based on hexadecimals so that means they are coded bla bla bla bla bla ... the writer could be creative as he'll in this part... but then the man says but theoretically it should not be possible.... and Yeah you are getting the hang of it huh? I mean I just thought this and I think the writer can work this very well out bc I mean look how he connected the dots in steinsgate!
Maybe he has even a better idea bc yk I don't get it that gifias can lose their memorise but you cans still repaire them .... like put back them freeing memories ?!?!?!
Jan 17, 2018 2:54 PM
Jan 2018
I don't think there will be a season 2 it's unlikely. The way they ended it in season 1 was pretty sad, but it was also, sorta happy in a way.
Jan 17, 2018 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
I kinda hope they don't make a season 2.
The ending fitted the anime like a glove, even though it was terribly sad, it was also "perfect".

I liked the show quite a lot despite some obvious flaws, but I can't see how an additional season would add something of value to it.
Jan 25, 2018 5:03 AM
Oct 2016
i hope they will make ss2 like stein gate 0
i mean rerun episode 1-10 then make episode 11-16 with true ending route from game like this link :
that make isla alive with all memories
Feb 12, 2018 2:01 PM
Jun 2014
Kagiyama said:
I think it's good idea to have a second season if only Tsukasa and Isla are still partners and also I hope Isla will remember everything by reading the diary or something else that she can remember or they can find a way how to bring back the memories of giftias with their owners. That is the thing I want to have for season 2, it's like a happy ending.
I agree that's what I was thinking pretty much after I finished the show
Feb 25, 2018 10:35 PM
Feb 2018
I Hope there will be a season two i want to know who is tsukasas partner and i hope its isla
Mar 8, 2018 11:38 AM
Mar 2018
Well i hoping season 1 will be more action and more sad.. For example after ep 12 isla accidently run by car who is black market retrieval.. She lost a bit memory.. She run away and her time nearly to expired.. Tsukasa searching for her.. At the same time isla become wanderer and she doesnt recognize tsukasa.. Futhermore, R security also searching isla to kill...tsukasa run away with isla and protect her even he know that isla became wanderer and riot r security.. At last.. Isla dead while tsukasa injured.. For the next day.. Tsukasa found a fragment memory of isla and keep it... Half of the year..the new reincarnation isla has appears.. And tsukasa give fragment to new isla... And so on.. Thats my dumb suggestion...hahaha more tragic
Mar 12, 2018 3:14 AM
Nov 2013
Exactly the way tsukasa wanted good memories from Isla, I want to keep the memories from this series as they are. I’d say no to a 2nd season
Mar 31, 2018 11:51 PM
Mar 2018
Tôi cần ss2 cho bộ này và mùa hai này mông tác giả cho ra ss2 này
Apr 20, 2018 4:56 AM
Feb 2018
I wonder about story how the SAI coorporation make the giftia memories can back again and have a long life... with it so make isla can back to tsukasa again... it sounds greedy but i loved that... btw exellent good story
Apr 28, 2018 3:09 PM
Mar 2018
Based on the ending it had. I am assuming that it might have a season 2. People (including me) also think that the new partner of Tsukasa is Isla, but with a new personality and it might be possible since you can renew the OS of a giftias. It has a possibility of having a season 2 since the ending really has cliffhanger type of ending. If there is a season 2, I might recommend the season to be all about Tsukasa making Isla remember all her memories with him (If she is the partner of Tsukasa again).
May 15, 2018 4:57 AM
Dec 2016
Pliz just made something already..ova s2 or movie..
We'r crying here asking for it.
May 16, 2018 5:19 PM
May 2018
My heart was ripped out by this anime and it still makes me cry when I watch some of the episodes. If there is a season 2 I hope that they don't take it to the end again. Seeing her turned off again would be too much. They didn't even get to do the things that lovers do, even awkwardly. They don't need to make it a hentai but to just see how they grapple with that and other things would be interesting. Especially if they had developed a new AI that didn't go crazy and they could harvest her old memories. Again the potential is really there. I know it is a business decision but anime with less plot and story seem to get at least 2 seasons. My hope is that it will happen. I will be watching if it does.
May 17, 2018 4:18 AM
May 2018
They should make the 2 season cause I want to see it and I want what's happens next the Anime
May 23, 2018 5:44 AM
Dec 2017
agfanrx said:
I hope season 2 release and new partner tsukasa is isla reincarnation.
I hope so toooooooo.
May 27, 2018 10:09 AM
May 2018
Still wishing for season 2!!!!!!
Nov 16, 2018 12:49 AM
Oct 2018
after watching plastic memories it makes me happy and it tickles me when i meet isla and tsukasa so if they're a season i would definitely watch it hopefully ^_^
Nov 16, 2018 1:14 AM

Jul 2016
A sesson two where he just has the same relationship with her again. Imagine if he never let go and just kept starting over season after season.

I remember a fan theory that the robots in that show have an artificial malfunction date. The implication being that the corporation that manufactures them is trying to make a dirty profit.
Nov 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Nov 2018
I would certainly like to enjoy more of it though, with Isla of course. Since the season only has 11 episodes and it ended faster than I thought, I feel that it has potential with a new encounter, new story with each episode that shows their different clients, the funny moments and the harmony workplace ambience.
Dec 21, 2018 9:33 PM
Dec 2018
I think there will be season 2 cuz he is the one who have to sign the retrieval form and he could choose the 3rd option to put a new os in Isla.....At the end where he got introduced to a new gifta and that's probably Isla but with a new os.
Feb 25, 2019 11:25 AM
Feb 2019
I'm really waiting for season 2 of this anime
May 18, 2019 10:15 AM
Jan 2019
pijar_hm said:
The Ending is good, I think Tsukasa new partner is Isla's reincarnation.. hehe
Yes, I think so too x3 !
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tendou-kun - May 22, 2015

222 by Penguinu »»
May 23, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

548 by mpgodjr »»
May 15, 9:07 AM

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

533 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.